The Ring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Where is that well? I have to find it.' Richard demanded; Ken looked beaten, he told Richard whereabouts he'd dumped her. Leaving without thanks he returned home to pack some stuff for his trip to Barnton; a sleepy countryside village where Ken claimed he'd dumped Assami's body.

7

It was now the fourth day of the curse and Richard finally thought that this might be leading somewhere; he arrived in the village of Barnton at around mid afternoon time, and after driving all day he just wanted to check himself into a Bed and Breakfast and get some food and some rest. He stopped the car at the first one he came to. A small converted cottage with a rackety gate and paved walkway. He took his overnight bag from the car and walked up the pathway, knocking on the big oak door.

It was answered by a woman that Richard placed in her mid to late 30's; strikingly attractive and natural. Her natural blonde hair fell in curls over her full face, which beamed with a heart warming smile. She had a big, full body with seemingly huge breasts and a nice ass. She spoke with a country twang in her voice. 'Hello there; can I help you?'

'Yes, I was just wondering if you had any rooms to let for the night?' Richard spoke politely, trying not to stare at the woman's breasts, which were concealed by a tight fitting white top.

'Sure, sure, come on in.' She welcomed Richard into her home, busily making him a cup of tea and showing him a room which was nice and homely. After he had settled in, he made his way to the guest room, which was basically, the owner's living room. Richard guessed business wasn't exactly booming and that guests were few and far between.

'So then,' she spoke as she settled down next to him on a big comfy sofa, 'what brings you to our sleepy little corner of the world?'

'I'm here on business,' Richard replied, 'I'm in the agriculture business, and I'm here to look around the area and such.' Richard discovered he was getting quite good at lying lately. She bought the lie and they made small talk about everyday things for the next hour or so. Her name was Julie, Richard discovered, she and her husband had lived here all their lives, but her husband died a few years ago in a tractor accident. Since then she'd lived alone, renting out rooms to passers by for a bit of money and company. She came across to Richard as rather lonely, but also quite flirtatious, she was constantly leaning in close when they spoke and her hand kept brushing his lap.

'Oh yes,' she said after an extended period of awkward silence. 'It don't half get lonely up here sometimes,'

'I can imagine,' Richard said, sympathising.

You don't know the half of it,' she said, 'I haven't had a good hard fuck in three weeks since the last passer by came through. Oh, my vibrator's alright,' she said, turning to Richard and caressing his thigh, 'but it don't beat a good hard cock.'

Richard had been through enough this last few days to not be shocked by Julie's outburst; he felt his dick once again rising to the occasion as her soft hands moved towards his crotch. 'My pussy just aches to be filled,' she whispered, her voice becoming more sensual now. 'I'm in my sexual prime, I'm 36 year old and I get less cock than my old mother bless her. But you'll give me what I want won't you Richard?' Her hand touched his cock through the material of his jeans. 'I've seen the way you been looking at my tits.' She continued to stroke his dick through his jeans. 'They look even better without my top on.' She said finally as she stood to her bare feet in front of Richard and hooked her thumbs under the shirt, lifting it up over her head and tossing it off into the corner. Richard was shocked to see that her huge, gravity defying tits needed no bra in order to stay fairly pert on her chest. Her nipples were the biggest that Richard had ever seen, and her pink areola covered most of the huge globes that were her breasts.

She unbuttoned her jeans and took them off, throwing them elsewhere, revealing a well maintained pussy, complete with a trimmed blonde bush. 'We country girls rarely wear underwear; it's the more natural thing.' She spoke 'So how about it?' She asked, 'can you give me what I need?'

'Definitely' Richard said as he stood to his feet, close enough to feel the warmth radiating off of Julies full, voluptuous body, he stripped himself naked; revealing his throbbing 10 inch manhood. Julie took it in her warm hands and fondled it like she might do a precious trophy, her huge nipples becoming erect with the thought of what Richard would do to her.

'My bedroom,' she spoke as she turned around and headed towards her room; Richard followed her nice big ass all the way to her bed, where she turned around and manhandled him to the bed. He lay on his back with his cock facing skywards. Julie wasted no time in positioning her pink pussy lips over his member. As she lowered her warm, wet flaps over his head she let out a soft moan, scratching her nails down his chest, sending tingles through his body. Her 36 year old country pussy took his entire length easily, enveloping him with her moisture. She slowly began to rock back and forth on his cock causing her huge tits to swing back and forth in a pendulum motion. He reached his hand out and began to fondle her mammaries, playing with her gigantic nipples as she continued to use his cock to satisfy her cravings.

She moaned softly as she rode him, feeling his cock throb inside her, loving his warm fingers playing with her sensitive nipples. Her whole body came to life as her pussy got wetter and wetter with the anticipation of her orgasm. Richard noticed her speed up slightly as he began to rock his own body in motion with Julie's, her tits jiggling and wobbling on her chest now. She felt her orgasm rising from deep within herself, it was always so much better when she got the real thing; her clitoris was throbbing with pleasure as she continually ground it on his pubic bone. Her moans had become wails which filled the house as her orgasm took over her body and she began to tremble and shake. Her tits danced on her chest, bouncing and wobbling merrily as she was tossed about in the throes of pleasure. Her toes curled inwards and her nails dug into Richard's chest as she continued to thrash; her pussy squirting cum out, making her pussy sloppy and wet as she continued to ride his hard cock. Sweat poured from her due to the force of her orgasm, giving her body a shiny film of perspiration which looked especially nice on her breasts.

Finally she slowed to a stop, her huge tits stopped bouncing and resumed their more natural swaying motion; she still shuddered now and then with pleasure, but her pussy was too wet to feel anything now. Richard too found her pussy too wet to feel anything, Julie took the hint and lifted herself from his member, laying next to him and inviting him to mount her. He gladly did, thrusting his cock, which glistened with her juice between her huge tits, she squeezed them together. The juices, combined with her perspiration created a very nice feeling for Richard's cock which only managed to speed up his coming orgasm. He pulled his cock from her cleavage just seconds before he began to squirt his juices all over her beautiful breasts; coating her huge nipples with his cum, he squeezed every last drop of it onto her chest. She massaged it all into her skin, licking some of it up occasionally.

Finally spent, he collapsed next to her on the bed. Before he knew it he was drifting off, hugging up close to this homely country widow who he had just titfucked. He faded slowly into a deep sleep.

8

Richard awoke the next morning in Julie's bed, surprised to find himself alone. It was the fifth day of the curse and he knew that he would have to go out into the countryside today looking for this well that Ken had told him about; the one where Assami was dumped into. That poor Japanese girl who'd wanted nothing more than a good fuck. Richard felt pity for the poor girl, and hatred for the bastard who did this to her. He knew that if he could only find where she was, there was a chance he could break this curse.

After laying in the empty bed for a few minutes, he decided to get up and go find Julie, tell her that he was going into the woods for the day to do some work. He stood naked and exited the bedroom, entering the living room; only to find it empty. The kitchen too was deserted, the only door in the house that was shut was the bathroom. He approached it slowly, not knowing whether or not Julie was inside. Being naked, he hesitated, not sure whether or not to go and dress before knocking. Eventually, he convinced himself to just knock and get it over with.

'Come on in, it's unlocked.' Came the familiar, country voice of Julie, the guest house owner. Richard pushed the door open and stepped inside; noticing with a hint of arousal that Julie was naked, in the bath. Now this wasn't just your ordinary household bath; Richard noticed, with approval that this was one big luxurious, very expensive bath. He guessed on first impression that you could fit four people at least into the huge, square shaped, marble coated bathtub. Julie lay, sat down on the underwater rim which was at about half depth. Her back rested on the back wall of the tub and her huge, gorgeous breasts bobbed up and down on the bubbling surface; bubbling due to the underwater Jacuzzi jets.

Her naturally beautiful face beamed with radiance, and her free flowing blonde curls fell lazily over one eye. 'Room for one more big boy' she said, noting with some amusement at how much Richard had 'grown' in the moment he'd had to appreciate her naked body in the bathtub.

Richard only had to think for a second that he'd have plenty enough time to fuck this outrageously sexed up 36 year old and still go out searching in the woods. He hurried across the bathroom toward the huge tub where Julie was. Wasting no time he jumped in next to her; the hot bubbling water feeling amazing on his body as he sat down to her level before manoeuvring next to her and beginning to fondle her huge breasts while they locked in a passionate kiss. As they continued to kiss he allowed his hands to work their way down her body towards her pubic region where he wasted no time in locating her swollen clit and began to massage it to her appreciative moans.

Eventually, the kiss ended and, taken by surprise, Richard felt Julie's wet hands atop his head; she pushed down and forced his head underwater and between his legs. At first he panicked, thinking she may be a crazy killer who planned to drown him, but then he took the hint that she wanted oral pleasure as she worked his submerged head towards her pussy. He had to work on his knowledge of women's private parts as he could not see a thing underneath the water due to a frenzy of bubbles from the jet stream. Via the use of his hands he found her opening and moved his mouth in to where he believed her clit to be.

He sensed her body tense up as he began to lick her clit, while he began to push three fingers inside her well accommodating pussy. Her pleasure was heightened due to the air bubbles being released from his mouth and rubbing up against her clit as they made their way to the surface. After a minute or so of his underwater oral pleasuring, he began to feel the need for air; yet Julie's hands kept him submerged, he guessed that she wanted an orgasm before she would let him breathe. She was bucking and thrashing underwater with the feeling of him pleasuring her pussy, but Richard was beginning to get desperate; he knew he must act fast, so, alongside tongue fucking her clit and finger bashing her pussy; he worked his other hand underneath her pussy to where her tight, puckered ass hole was. As he continued his desperate oral assault, he pushed his thumb up against the entrance to her ass and wasted no time in pushing it in, forcing the sphincter muscle to accommodate for the entrance.

Within seconds, he felt her body tense and then begin to wildly thrash and buck, her hands no longer just held his head in between her legs, they wildly rubbed his face up against her crack; sending wave after wave of pleasure through her body. Her legs lifted so far that her pretty little toes came out of the water, curling with the orgasmic sensations that she was feeling. Poor old Richard felt himself fading away, feeling his consciousness slipping away, he pushed hard against Julie's hand, freeing himself and forcing his head from the water; gasping at the fresh air, and clutching at the brink of consciousness. Finally as he settled down, he became dully aware that he had the most throbbing, hard erection ever. His whole member was swollen and red blood pumped thickly through the veins; his head was a deep cerise. Just handling it sent waves of pleasure through his body.

He looked down at Julie, he had stood up as he jumped from the water; he now sat down next to her again, where she was just sat there, a faint smile on her lips; her cheeks flushed with the post orgasmic feeling. 'Sit there,' she said softly, pointing to the opposite said of the bath; Richard did as requested; Julie then stood to her feet, her glorious nakedness on display down to around mid-thigh where it was obscured by the bubbly waters. She spoke no words as she turned around and began to lower her amazing, full ass onto Richard's lap.

Taking the hint, he grasped his cock firmly in hand and let Julie do the rest; she parted her ass cheeks with her hands and let Richard guide the head of his cock towards her puckered asshole. Richard could see none of it as his cock was just about covered by the water, but felt the sensations as his cockhead entered her tight, warm ass; feeling her sphincter muscles relaxing ever so slowly, to accommodate for his huge, swollen prick. Julie moaned softly as she felt herself being violated anally by this monster cock.

Finally, after a slow process of Julie relaxing her tight anal muscles, Richard felt himself fully inside; his balls touching her skin. Her ass was the tightest, warmest place where he had ever put his dick. He almost came at the snug feeling inside her. Slowly though, he began to thrust his length in and out of her ass; causing Julie to moan softly with every thrust. She was laid back on his chest now and he had wrapped his arms around her, placing each hand on one of her huge tits; softly playing with her nipples whilst he assfucked her. She had begun to play with her pussy; but decided that she needed something more. Reaching onto the shelf at the side of the bath, she grabbed a shampoo bottle which was cylindrical in shape and around the same length as Richard's prick, but twice as thick. That disappeared underneath the water, where Richard felt her shoving it deep inside her craving pussy. He felt it entering her pussy as his dick, deep inside her ass, felt the muscles shifting and accommodating for the bottle in the tunnel next to her ass.

He began to fuck her ass while she used her makeshift dildo to fuck her pussy; he fingered her nipples and squeezed her gigantic tits as he fucked her; closing his eyes and listening to her moans. All his worries forgotten about, no stress, no impending doom, only a deep feeling of satisfaction and pleasure; with a slowly rising feeling of an impending orgasm. Her moans gradually became louder as she brought herself to an orgasm with the bottle, coupled with the huge dick in her ass. Soon she was writhing and thrashing about on Richard's lap, in the throes of ecstasy; feeling waves of pleasure coursing through her voluptuous body. Her back arched on his chest and her face turned partially so that she could moan into Richard's ear, nibbling on the lobe softly in between moans.

Feeling Julie thrashing and bucking in his lap brought forward his impending orgasm and he too succumbed to the feeling of ecstasy; pumping and squirting his seed deep inside of her bowels. Filling her ass with his cum as he continued to thrust in and out of her; as he came and came, a never ending stream of fluid, Julie had a second orgasm, filling her pussy with the shampoo bottle and not holding back with her screams of pleasure; shaking and thrashing wildly in her lovers arms. Finally, both spent, Richard slowly removed his cock from his lover's ass and she stood and sat down opposite from him. 'You're the best fuck I've had in years, truly you are. How long are you planning on staying?'

'As long as needs be,' Richard replied, 'I need to go out and work for the remainder of the day and may not be back until early tomorrow morning.' Julie looked disappointed at the prospect of not seeing Richard for the entirety of the day.

'Well, tomorrow morning the milkman comes around to collect his weekly 'payment' from me; maybe you'd like to contribute before going back out into those woods to work.' She winked across the bathtub at him.

Smiling back he replied, 'We'll see how it goes.' With that he proceeded to wash himself in the water before getting out, drying and going to get a fresh change of clothes. Finally, at about mid-day, he was ready to go out looking for the well. Richard left the little village of Barnton on foot. Ken had said that the well was into the woods just outside the village; what he had neglected to mention however, was that the woods extended for miles to the North, East and West of the village. Feeling despair and fresh hatred for Kenneth wash over him, he nearly gave up and returned to the guest house.

Only grim determination to save his sex organs prevented him from doing so; reasoning that he had three days remaining and three compass points to explore, he decided to try going West as far and as deep as he could in search for the well, with the intention of taking the Northern route the next day. Wasting not a second more, he ventured into the wilderness, hoping to find the well and ultimately, break the curse that had befallen him.

Six hours later and Richard had found nothing, absolutely nothing. Desperate, cold and tired he decided that he had ventured just about far enough; thoroughly disappointed, he turned around and began the long, gruesome trek back to the village. It was turned 1am when he arrived back at the Bed and Breakfast where he was staying, luckily, out in the country people rarely lock their doors, and so Richard was able to gain entry to the house without waking Julie.

He decided that although he had shared a bed with Julie the previous night, he wasn't familiar enough with her to go and get in bed with her tonight, so he entered his own room, undressed and flopped to his bed; he was asleep before his head even hit the pillow.

9

The sound of loud moans awoke Richard from his deep slumber; he wasn't sure where they were coming from and it took him a few moments to realise where he even was. It all came to him at once and he was momentarily alarmed at the sound of moans coming from the guest room area, maybe Julie was being attacked. He jumped from bed, and ran into the room, still naked, only to see Julie laid on her back on the carpeted floor. Her legs spread wide and lifted in the air, and a big, hairy, heavyset man in between her legs, pounding away at her at a furious rate.

They both stopped suddenly as Richard's sudden entry, Julie's huge tits stopped bouncing around on her chest. 'Oh, Richard; we thought you were sleeping.'

'I was' he replied, unable to hide his immediate arousal at the sight of the landlady being roughly taken by who Richard assumed to be the milkman.

'You want to join in over here?' Julie asked

'What time is it?' Richard asked, suddenly concerned that he may have slept in.

'Why, it's half past twelve; I heard you coming in late last night, no wonder you slept so late.' Richard's eyes widened with shock, 'you going to join us then?'

'Shit!' Richard exclaimed, 'no, sorry, I've lost too much time as it is.' He turned to go back into his bedroom; the milkman just shrugged and resumed roughly fucking Julie.