The Ring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard ran into the en-suite bathroom, hurriedly showered and changed, all the while fighting arousal at hearing Julie's moans and screams from the guest room. He finally finished changing and stepped back into the guest room where Julie was now letting the milkman titty fuck her huge globes. Just as he was about to announce his departure, the milkman grunted and began to shoot his seed all over her voluptuous chest. Richard couldn't waste a minute longer and so turned his back to them and headed for the door.

Deciding to head North today he wasted no time in venturing straight into the woods; hoping today he would get lucky and find the well, after all her only had this day and the next left to find it before the curse took effect.

About an hour into his trek he heard voices nearby; heading towards them he slowed as he saw movement through a crack in the bushes. Slowly creeping up towards it, he saw quite a big clearing in the woods of big, flat open land. There were around ten to fifteen people in the clearing and they were all in some stage of undress. Richard began to watch, careful not to make a noise as they all completed undressing; he saw there were about ten women there and about five men. He realised that this must be some kind of swingers day out or something as he watched them beginning to make sexual advances on one another.

He became lost in watching the swingers, a group of four, three women and one man were only around five feet away from him. The man was slightly overweight with quite an obvious beer gut; the women all better looking. One was quite chubby, but had a very pleasant face, with free flowing curly hair, not unlike Julie's. She had huge tits, quite a big belly and ass, but still aroused Richard; another had shoulder length brunette hair, quite a nice body with average sized, pert breasts, a nice big ass and nice legs. The third was another natural brunette with long, straight hair. She was very pretty and had a very nice body, with huge breasts and nice big nipples; she had a nice tight ass and long slender legs; her bare feet looked so pretty as she danced around the grass.

Richard watched, becoming more and more aroused as the action became more sexual; the chubby girl was currently giving head to the rather well endowed fat man; while the two other girls were quite busy kissing one another. Richard continued to watch as the chubby girl got herself into a doggy position allowing the big man to shove his dick into her well maintained pussy from behind. The sexy brunette meanwhile manoeuvred herself into a laying position on her back where her pussy was just inches from the chubbier girl's face. The big girl took the hint and hungrily lowered her face to her lover's pussy and began to greedily lap at her completely shaven vagina, causing the busty brunette to moan loudly.

The other brunette meanwhile took this opportunity to excuse herself from the group and come closer towards Richard's position, wondering what she was doing and fearing discovery, Richard shied back slowly so as not to make a noise. The brunette stopped at the fringe of the clearing, obviously not spotting Richard in the dark shrubbery where he hid, his fear turning to arousal as he admired this woman at closer range. Her pussy too was shaven and Richard began to fantasize about revealing himself to the group and joining in their activities. Once again, completely forgetting what was bothering him in the first place.

Richard latched on to what the brunette was doing when she squatted down and spread her legs in front of him; he was unable to look away as he watched a stream of fluid being expelled from her nicely shaved pussy. He found himself becoming more aroused as he focused intently on the golden stream flowing from her folds and splashing on the ground. He had never even considered the idea of women pissing being erotic before, but found himself so highly turned on by this woman peeing in front of him that he could resist no longer in unzipping his jeans and releasing his cock.

Unfortunately, the sound of the zipper attracted the peeing girl's attention and she took a sharp intake of breath before standing from her squatting position, her shock at the sound causing her to stand before her pee had finished, resulting in a small stream of fluid trickling down the inside of her leg. She had taken only a step into the woodland before she noticed Richard stood there with his huge, erect dick in his hands; looking slightly guilty at being caught out. 'Hi there' The naked girl spoke, surprisingly friendly for someone who'd just caught another person spying on her.

'Hey,' Richard replied, sheepishly;

'How long you been back here?'

'About five minutes or so.'

'And you didn't think to introduce yourself?' The woman put on mock disappointment in her voice, 'well, come with me and I'll introduce you to some friends.'

Richard decided he had nothing to lose and so followed the naked woman back out into the clearing, where his entrance caused the three others nearest to him to stop what they were doing. The other couples and threesomes were too into one another to notice what was going on over here. 'I found this guy in the bushes while I was peeing. I think it turned him on, didn't think you'd mind if he joined us.' She spoke before turning to Richard once again; 'my name is Olivia by the way, people just call me Livi though.'

'Hi,' Richard spoke, 'I'm Richard.'

'Name's Brian.' Spoke the man with the big gut.

'I'm Becky,' said the chubby girl who was still in between the amazing looking girl's legs, she surfaced only to speak her name then re-focused her attention to her friend's waiting clit.

'Ohhh, hi, I'm Jane oooooh.' Said the final girl in between moans of delight caused by Becky who was orally pleasuring her. Brian took the hint and turned back to Becky, easily re-inserting his erect member into her wet pussy.

'I still need to pee,' Livi spoke, 'get undressed and lay down on the grass, seen as you like to watch me pee, you can have a closer look.' Richard did as he was told, enjoying being told what to do for a change. After he had undressed and dropped his clothes in a heap Livi squatted over Richard's towering cock as though she was going to lower her parted pussy lips onto his member, but instead of lowering herself down, she began to pee once again. This time, the jet of golden fluid splashed not on the ground but onto the tip of Richard's dick and his naval region. To Richard, who had never experienced this, it felt strange, but nice, he was aroused at the sight of this pretty girl peeing, but found himself even more aroused at the feeling of the warm fluid splashing onto his body. Precum began to ooze from the tip of his cock as Livi continued to pee.

Finally, the constant stream of golden fluid jetting out from Livi's pussy slowed and stopped, with only a couple of dribbles splashing down onto Richard's throbbing cock. 'You like that?' Livi asked, as she began to gently massage her clit.

'More than I thought I could do;' Richard replied.

'You'll enjoy this even more then,' Livi winked at him as she gently lowered her parted pussy lips towards his aching cock. She felt tight and incredibly wet as she pushed halfway down his cock, moaning softly at the feel of his thick, hard cock inside her pussy. 'Mmmmm, Ohh god yes.' She moaned as she began to slowly bounce up and down his member, squeezing and teasing her erect nipples as she did so.

Richard turned to look at the threesome going on nearby to him; he turned to see both Jane and Becky squatting before Brian, taking turns to suck his cock. He turned just in time, as moments later he watched Brian's cock erupt with a stream of milky white fluid that coated both girl's faces. Becky tried to swallow as much as possible, but quite a lot splashed into her hair and face. Jane seemed more expert at swallowing and barely missed a drop save for one glob that hung from her chin to the tip of her extremely erect right nipple. Brian finished cumming and then just wandered off without saying a word, leaving Becky and Jane to clean each other up with their tongues.

Richard re-focused his attention on Livi who was now moaning louder and thrashing wildly on his rigid cock. 'Ohh fuck!' She yelled, 'I'm cummmmmmmmmmming.' With that she leant forward and dug her nails into Richard's chest, releasing a high pitched wail of pleasure before her body began to convulse and shake; her pussy squirting out juices, more than Richard had ever experienced before. She came and came, her pussy squirting out fluid, lubricating her passage and making it near impossible for Richard to get a feeling. Soon after she finished cumming, she stood from his still raging hard on and sat down next to him, spreading her legs and idly fiddling with her swollen clit. A dazed, happy look on her flushed face. Her pretty little toes of her right foot rested mere centimetres from Richard's face.

Richard didn't have to wait long lying on the ground; he looked up to see the slightly chubby Becky squatting her parted, wet looking fuck flaps onto his cock. Not wanting to be left out, Jane stood over Richard's face, her pretty little feet resting either side of his head. As he lay there, slowly bucking his hips in motion with Becky who was riding his cock with her hugely accommodating, wet pussy, Jane lowered herself down closer to Richard's face. He watched and waited with anticipation as he watched her tight, shaven, wet looking snatch coming closer and closer to his face. But he got the shock of his life when she adjusted herself at the last second and lowered not her pussy, but her tight, puckered asshole onto his face. Taking the hint he lapped his tongue out and gently flicked it over her ring piece; eliciting a lustful moan from Jane, who was busily working her clit with her fingers.

Becky meanwhile had managed to insert two of her own fingers inside of her pussy, alongside Richard's huge dick; she was fucking him faster; her chubby titties bouncing up and down on her chest as she squealed with delight. 'Ohhhhhh, goddddddd yess.' She moaned as her fingers thrust in and out of herself with Richard's cock. Richard was still running his tongue around Jane's tight asshole in a circular fashion, causing Jane to grunt and moan with pleasure while she fingerfucked herself for added excitement. His nose was buried in Jane's pussy and she slowly began to grind onto it, stimulating her pussy even more. Richard's lungs were filled with her intoxicating, sweet scent.

His head began to feel lighter as Jane's scent filled him entirely, blocking out his other senses. He was dimly aware of Becky wailing through an orgasm as she thrust her sloppy wet cunt up and down his cock; spurting her juices all over him. He began to push with his tongue harder on Jane's puckered ass hole; feeling the muscles parting slightly, to allow his tongue entrance to her most unholiest of holes. He tasted her asshole as his head filled with the scent of her pussy. Suddenly she began to grind her perfect little pussy faster onto his nose, sending herself spiralling into a frenzied orgasm; moaning and squealing as she felt Richard's tongue penetrating her tight ass while she frantically fingered her clit.

Becky lifted her sloppy pussy and chubby frame from Richard's cock about the same time as Jane's orgasm subsided and she too stood, taking her asshole and pussy from out of his face. Desperately needing release, his cock was throbbing painfully he jumped to his feet and grabbed Jane, kissing her passionately, letting her taste her own ass as he roughly fondled her perfectly shaped breasts. Squeezing her amazingly hard, huge pink nipples. Easily lifting her in his arms while he continued to kiss her, he pulled her up so that her tight little snatch rested just above Richard's throbbing cock.

'Oh god, FUCK ME!' Jane moaned as Richard supported her weight by placing his hands on her tight little asscheeks. He felt the intense heat radiating from her wet little pussy and wasted no more time. Slowly he lowered her down, impaling her on his cock. Feeling her lips parting and allowing his member access to her vagina. Her tight pussy gripped his cock like none he had ever experienced; she was so tight and wet Richard had to fight the urge to cum there and then. Slowly he lowered her so that his entire shaft was buried deep inside her fleshy folds; she clung to him by wrapping her arms tightly around his neck, beginning to passionately grind her clit hard onto his pubic bone. The soft velvety feel of the deep insides of her pussy rubbing over his cock head felt so nice he began to grind in time with her, heightening both their sensations of pleasure.

She sucked on his tongue to stop herself screaming as he pushed his index finger inside her tight ass hole while steadily fucking her vice-like pussy. Richard knew he wouldn't last long and after a few short moments felt his balls tightening in preparation for an explosion. Jane's grinding became even more frenzied and she pulled herself even tighter into Richard's body, her huge tits mashing up against his muscular chest. He fingerfucked her ass faster as he felt his seed rising up his shaft.

He began to physically shake as he felt himself lose control; instantly he began to pump an endless stream of thick, milky fluid deep inside Jane's tight pussy, which clamped down even tighter as Jane reached orgasm.

'OHHHHHHHHHHH SHITTTTTTT!!' She screamed at the top of her voice, causing every other swinger in the entire field to stop what they were doing and focus their attentions on what was one of the most intense simultaneous orgasms any of them had ever seen. Both Richard and Jane shook and trembled as he continued to unload a never-ending torrent of ejaculate inside her, the throbbing of his cock caused her orgasm to grow more intense with each second.

Richard felt himself on the verge of fainting and only snapped back to life when he felt Jane dig her well manicured nails into his back, sending a jolt of pain through his body. He had finally finished cumming, but unusually; his cock was still rock hard. Jane continued to fuck his still raging member, her endless orgasm showed no signs of letting up. Now though her initial screams had turned into whimpers of pure, unadulterated pleasure; possibly too much though. Her entire body, from head to pretty little toe was flushed a deep red and an intense heat radiated from her body. Before Richard even realised, she passed out in his arms; her entire body just went limp.

Gently he laid her down on the soft grass. Much to his surprise, a round of applause went up from the viewing members. Slightly embarrassed by all the attention he had drawn he just smiled and nodded in acknowledgement. Richard's cock finally began to deflate after he had ejaculated more than he thought he possibly ever would. He seriously believed that he had shot more seed inside of Jane's pussy than he had done in all of his previous encounters this week put together. Suddenly a wave of heavy fatigue washed over him and the colour physically drained from his body. He lay down next to Jane against his own will; noticing a huge puddle of his milky fluid beginning to gather below her limp pussy flaps which looked well and truly used. He tried to fight the fatigue but was completely unable to stop himself drifting off into a deep, deep sleep.

10

Richard found he was wandering through the woods, not knowing how long he had been there or how he had gotten there, or for that matter, where his clothes were. He noticed he was completely naked as he glanced down at his body. Things seemed wrong though, totally wrong, the colours of the wood were too intense and vibrant, the green so bright that it hurt his eyes to look at it. He found he was unable to shut his eyes though. His own body seemed to swirl and distort before rapidly snapping back into focus; it was pale and deathly in comparison to the vibrant colours of the forest. It occurred to him then that he must be dreaming; deep inside whatever unconscious level of the mind he was in, he knew that much at least.

He found he was in a circular clearing which was just big enough for him to stand in, all around him was thick, dense forest, too dense to enter. Up above his head, the trees and branches came together, forming a roof of intense green over his head. Looking down at his bare feet he saw that he was stood on incredibly soft, comfortable grass, it felt slightly unstable, but very nice; he imagined standing on jelly would create a similar feeling of stability, but jelly wouldn't feel as nice as this grass. He giggled out loud at that. Surprising himself at the sound that came out.

It was a hollow, empty sound that died as it left his lips, killed off by the density of the woods around him. Suddenly he started to panic, feeling like the woods were closing in even further on him. He tried to convince himself that he was just being paranoid, and it was all a dream he nearly managed to convince himself. He let out a scream as he felt a leaf touch the tip of his head! He was right, the fucking woods were closing in on him; he was going to be consumed by this big, vibrant green monster for failing in his task. He hadn't found Assami and now it was too late, the trees were going to kill him. He managed to crouch himself down on the ground which now moved beneath his feet, suddenly it felt slimy and nasty. Unpleasant shivers ran through his body as the ground rippled beneath his feet. The woods continued to close in on him.

Still unable to close his eyes he lifted his hands to his face to cover them; but he found that his hands were suddenly too small to cover them, they looked just like toothpicks held in front of his vision; he knew he was done for at that moment. The grass at his feet was beginning to swallow him up, sucking him in like quicksand it crept up his shin; spreading it's nasty, sickening slime as it went. He felt things nibbling at his feet as they sank deeper into this grass that was not grass; still the trees continued to close in on him. He became paralysed, unable to move at all, he just waited there to be eaten by the trees, thinking nothing would save him. He tried desperately to wake himself up, but began to doubt that he was even dreaming at all anymore, it all felt too real to be a dream.

The grass had now swallowed him up to his chest, the woods moved down with him, pushing him deeper down into the murky swamp like floor that was swallowing him whole. The air was hot and humid, his breath came out in rapid gasps; he felt his chest tightening as it became submerged in the murky, unknown depths of what lies beneath. Finally, the grass reached his chin; blades began to creep up his face like ivy, but the blades of grass were coated in the sickly horrible slime that now began to coat his face too. He tried tilting his head back to escape the grass, but they tugged back down at him. That's when the smell hit him; it was like he would imagine the smell of 1000 corpses left to rot in the desert sun for a day. It invaded his nostrils and caused him to dry retch. As he opened his mouth to retch though, the living entity that was the grass took the opportunity to slime their way into his mouth, wrapping round his tongue like a snake they began to creep slowly down his throat. He was beyond the point of panic, unable to scream and unable to close his eyes, he knew he would shit himself, and probably had, but was now unable to feel anything below where the grass swallowed him.

He blacked out in a form when he saw and felt the grass creep up over his eyes, feeling the slime coating his eyeball. After that everything became a blur and the next he knew he was totally submerged, feeling life slipping away from him. Is it possible to die in a dream? He was convinced now that it wasn't even a dream anymore. This was really fucking happening!