The Ring of Cronus Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God." She cried out "that was just marvellous, at least I have in some way paid Ashraf back for his deceit and lies, and what's more I have had the best of the bargain. I feel absolutely wonderful. You have the biggest penis I have ever seen and I'm sure if you had been at varsity I would have let you make love to me long before I met Ashraf, the deceiver."

She walked into the shower and turned on the water, John walked in behind her and she turned as John pushed her forward bending her over and entered her once more from behind, his thick penis sliding easily into her cum filled pussy. Her drove in and out until he felt her shudder as she climaxed, her pussy clamping down and milking every drop of sperm he had to give her. She cried out with passion and as John pulled out he made her vagina close shut, trapping his sperm deep inside her. Once again a bride would walk down the aisle, this time she would not be pregnant with his child, but she would be oozing his sperm from her well filled vagina. She slipped on the robe and floated in a sea of flimsy material as she returned unseen to her suite. John dressed and sat drinking coffee until Jenny came into the dinning area of the suite for breakfast. They ate and rang down for a bellhop to collect their cases as they checked out. The lobby was full of wedding guests and the bride to be was talking to her parents, she looked radiant and as John passed by her she winked at him and smiled. John smiled back and walked out of the hotel with a noticeable spring in his step. After a short taxi journey they reached the airport and were soon on the way to Hong Kong.