The Road to EGOT Season 02 Pt. 06

Story Info
Vancouver.
11.2k words
4.78
25.2k
22

Part 24 of the 64 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just landed in Vancouver and was feeling pretty good. Jennette went to continue work on her show and we finally had something that could lead to bringing down Stamp. The studio had sent a car for to pick me up and i couldn't be more grateful. The trip from L.A wasn't too long but i was still exhausted. The last few months had been pretty hectic and i hadn't really found the chance to decompress. The driver was very friendly and i would have perhaps talked with him more but i didn't really have the mind for it at the moment. I was too busy looking out onto the beautiful city. I had never been here before so this was a special treat for me. I was hoping that i would have some time to play tourist even bringing along a brand new camera with me.

We got to the Fairmont Hotel, which was gorgeous, and i quickly checked in and ran up to the room. The studio had given me a one bedroom suite and it was incredible. There was a sitting area with a comfortable couch and a TV. There was also a great work area in the corner. I walked into the bedroom and smiled as I saw the king sized bed ready and prepped. I dropped my bag and took off the traveling clothes i had on. I jumped in the shower and enjoyed the warm water as it massaged my skin after the flight. I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked into the room for my toiletries bag when i heard a knock at the door. I thought it was weird since i hadn't ordered any room service. I grabbed the hotel robe and put it on dropping the towel. The person continued to knock incessantly. "I'm coming!" I yelled as i turned the knob and found Margot Robbie standing in front of me. She was smiling brightly and i was so happy to see her. I grabbed her and gave her the biggest hug i could muster.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"Well i flew down to see you. Don't have any scenes to shoot until tomorrow night and I really wanted to spend time with you." She answered as we walked into the room.

"I'm glad you did. I've missed you!"

"Not as much as I have." She replied before kissing me deeply. I hadn't seen Margot in weeks and feelings her lips again took me back to all of the fun times we've had. I wrapped my arms around her body and pulled her in close. The smell of her perfume was overtaking me and i grew hard almost instantly. Margot opened up my robe as she slid her tongue into my mouth.

"I really like the robe. Very Heafner of you!" She said as she pulled her mouth away from mine and began placing kisses around my jaw and on my neck.

"It was mine beforehand. He stole it from it!" I threw back as she lowered herself and let her lips do remarkable things on my chest. Her hands pushed the robe down out of the way. I was now standing naked with the hot australian actress roaming her hands and lips all over my upper body. The heat in the room was quickly rising as my dick implausibly got harder..

"You weren't even born yet Duncan! Don't try to take credit away from the man." She responded as she continued to kiss lower and lower down my body. Her tongue was now running itself across my stomach and abdomen. Couldn't she speed up and suck my dick already? The answer was no! She used her tongue to lick my thighs and the the area around my cock without ever touching it. I was going insane.

"The man is rich and lives in a huge mansion full of beautiful women. I think he'd be fine with losing a little credit. I don't think he would even really miss it." She laughed before giving my cock an open mouth kiss and making me go weak in the knees. She continued kissing it all over. Licking up and down the sides and even taking my balls into her mouth. I had to sit back on the couch, Margot looked up at me with her pretty blue eyes before opening wide and taking the head in between her perfectly shaped lips. "Ohhh." I groaned as her tongue lashed the head of my cock. She sucked on the head while her tongue was swirling all around. "Fuck Margot!" The sexy blonde continued to drive me wild as her mouth descended taking more and more of my cock into her hot mouth.

Halfway down she bobbed up and down jerking off the remainder of my cock. I watched in awe as her movements were in perfect sync. This woman was gifted there was no other word for it. Her lips took more of my cock and i was in heaven. Her hand went lower and began to cup my balls. Margot stood up and looked down at me with her hands on her hips. I took a look at her outfit for the first time. The black skirt that barely reached her knees and the blue top that contained her perfect breasts. She pulled her shirt over her head and i was pleasantly shown her tits in all their perfection. The skirt came next and she was naked in front of me. She reached her hand out to me and i held it in mine. She pulled me up dragging me along with her towards the bedroom. We stood at the foot of the bed and kissed. I loved kissing Margot. Her lips were too perfect not to be kissed all day.

I lay her down on the bed and it was my turn to kiss and tease her wonderful body. I licked and nibbled her neck as my hands played with her tits and her hard nipples. "Ohh! Nice." Margot practically whispered in her Australian accent that did nothing to calm my raging hormones. I took my time kissing her body, borderline worshiping it with my hands and tongue. I spent a particular amount of time on her tits. I just loved kissing the perky nipples and sucking them. Margot cradled my head while i sucked away at her for what must have felt like a quarter of an hour. I made the trip to her moist and burning pussy. I had teased her too much and she was dying for me to taste her. I didn't waste another second as my tongue swiped away at her juices. "Shit!! Duncan!" I smiled into her pussy as i continued to lick and suck up all of the juices she was producing. She tasted marvelously and i was doing my best to get my fill. I pushed my tongue into her dripping pussy and found even more of her tasty goodness. My hands groped her ass as Margot was moaning and grinding her hips against me.

I sucked on her clit and Margot simply went wild. Her hips were now flying off of the bed and harder against my lips. Trying to get as much pressure as she could against her clit. I increased the suction on her clit as my tongue ran against it. I used two fingers to fuck her pussy and help her further along. I crooked my fingers and pressed them against her g-spot. The next thing i knew her body went rigid and her pussy began squirting juices all over my face and the comforter. "HOLY SHIT!! OHHHH FUCK!! AHHH" She was screaming, squirming and squirting non stop!. I continued to lick and suck away at her. Trying to suck up all the juices as quickly as she was producing them.

I moved myself back up her body until we were face to face. I took the time to take in her pretty features before kissing her slowly. She was smiling non stop.

"Why such a big smile?" I asked as i kissed her sexy lips once more.

"Cuz you always know just how to make me cum! It's like you have a gift!" She told me as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Funny i was just thinking the same about you."

"Gifted how?" She asked me as i pierced her pretty folds with my dick. "Oh fuck!" She said before biting her lip. I put my hands on her hips and started slowly sinking my dick in and out of her.

"You are the best kisser!" I said as i kissed her. "And you give me the most awesome head ever. FUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKK" I drew out as she squeezed her pussy around my dick. "and that too!" She laughed.

"Well I guess i do have a few skills." She replied as she wrapped her legs around my hips and started pumping her hips against me. "Skills that i'll use to fuck your brains out!" It was my turn to laugh.

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her lips as i picked up the pace. My cock was going wild into the depths of the wonderful actress. She locked her legs around me and spun me around so that i was lying flat on my back and at her mercy. Margot looked beautiful as she fucked me. Her smooth thighs and tight stomach looked amazing as she bounced up and down on my cock. Her tits were in my grasp as i squeezed and rubbed her hard nipples. "Fuck yeah!" Margot shouted as she lay atop of me and kissed me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and was now only moving her hips. She was sending them careening into mine with reckless abandon. I could not stop touching her. My hands were running up and down her back and grabbed her incredible ass.

My head was spinning and i was so close to cumming. I let Margot know and all it did was make her quicken her hips to drive me closer to the point of no return. She raised herself up and placed one hand on my chest and the other was rubbing her clit. She was looking right at me with those beautiful eyes of hers and it's all it took to send me over the edge. The cum burst forth from my cock and drenched her pussy with my cum. "AHHHH" She screamed out as she quickly followed my lead and had a crashing orgasm. I held on to her body as it was wracked with tremors throughout her body. She finally crashed down on the pillow next to mine and kissed me hard before trying to catch her breath.

"Oh wow! Do you have to go back to Toronto?" I asked her as i held her close to me.

"Not until tomorrow sweetie. Til then i'm all yours."

"We'll have to make the most of it!" I replied as i began kissing her again.

"Would you hate me terribly if we took a break and went to get something to eat at the restaurant?"

"I could never hate you. Let's shower and head down." I pulled her up and we showered together. We quickly washed up because Margot seemed to be so hungry. She put back on her skirt and top and I found some black slacks and shirt to wear. We headed to the elevator hand in hand like a couple. I really did care a lot about Margot. It was more than just sex and a quick fuck. She was really a great friend and i adored her company. We made it to the hotel restaurant and were quickly seated.

"Soooo, there's a reason i came all the way down from Toronto. I wanted to talk to you about something." Margot said, and i quickly got nervous.

"Sure what's going on?"

"I met someone." She said smiling brightly. I was a little surprised and taken aback. But seeing just how happy she was brought a smile to my face and a lightness to my heart.

"Really? Who is this guy?" I asked as i took a sip from my water.

"His name is Tom Ackerley. He's an assistant director and has done quite a bit. He's sweet and really caring."

"Good i'm really happy for you."

"Yeah. We've been on a few dates and I think things will get serious."

"Which means that we have to put a stop to our arrangement." I said finishing her thought.

"Yes. I'm really sorry. I hope you know it's not that i don't care for you or that I don't want to continue being your friend. Just the physical part can't continue. I really hope you understand." She said biting her lip waiting for my response. Nervous about my reaction.

"Margot." I said as i reached for her hands across the table."I completely understand. Our arrangement was only temporary. I was just thinking how you are a great friend and how much i enjoy your company. Sex or no sex, i'll always be here for you. I'll always be your friend. I'm sure Tom is a great guy and i'm glad he makes you happy."

She smiled sweetly and kissed me over the table, clearly relieved that the conversation had gone so well. I would miss sleeping with Margot but deep down i was very happy for her. She deserved to find someone to love and be with.

"Thank you for understanding Duncan. I thought you would. But you know!"

"I know what?"

"It's not easy asking someone to stop wanting to sleep with you." She said laughing.

"You're right. And it's not that i'll stop wanting to you know that."

"I'm sure i'll want you too. But i really want to see if Tom and I can work."

"So earlier that was our last hoorah?" I asked playfully.

"Oh no no no. That comes after diner. I even have a surprise in store for you."

"Oh boy! Going to have to make this one count!" I said.

"I'm sure we will." We smiled at each other and enjoyed the rest of the meal. I hoped that we would never lose the ease and comfort we had developed with each other. She was truly remarkable. After diner we headed back up to my floor laughing and joking all along. We got to the door of my room and we just stood there. I wrapped my arms around her waist and brought her close to me.

"So this will be the last time i get to kiss these lips." I said before kissing her.

"The last time i get to touch this perfect body." I said before i ran my hands up and down her lower back. I brought my mouth down and kissed her neck.

"The last time i get to taste your skin?" I could feel her melting against me. She was loving the attention.

"Well yeah! I told you. I have to do right by Tom." She said breathing heavily.

"Yeah i get it." I pushed her back against the door, running my hand up the inside of her thigh. "But what am i going to do when i want to touch you, and run my tongue on the inside of your pussy?" I whispered in her ear as i finally pressed my hand against her wet cunt.

"You'll have to...you'll have to show... restraint." She panted as i slipped a finger into her steaming pussy. "Shit. Take me inside Duncan."

"Why?" I asked her as i used my thumb to rub against her clit.

"SHIT!! I want you to fuck me." She said staring at me with those beautiful blue eyes of hers. I brought my mouth close to her ear and whispered.

"Beg!" I added another finger and ran them in and out of her pussy at a quick pace.

"Please Duncan, please fuck me." I opened the door and got us through the threshold. I closed the door behind us and our lips met. We were kissing hot and heavy and we both wanted each other. She unbuckled my belt and freed my dick from its confines. Margot began pumping my hard dick in her hand as i pulled her top above her deploying her wonderful tits to my eyes. She took of my shirt and threw it to the floor.

"God Duncan, i'll miss you!" She said as she kissed me deeply. I pulled her skirt down and grabbed her tight ass. She kicked off her skirt and was naked once more, i loved her naked body. She slipped my pants down and got rid of them as she jumped into my arms and wrapped her legs around me. I carried her to the bedroom and dropped her on the bed. I kissed her again and spread her legs before settling myself in between them. I pushed my dick inside her and we both groaned at the point of contact.

"Oh shit! Your dick feels so damn good!!" Margot screamed as i fucked her. She lay flat on her back while i was kneeling in between her sexy legs. I pumped my hips and grabbed hers pulling her harder and faster into me. I slowed my pumps, and smiled down at Margot as she whimpered. "What are you doing? Keep fucking me!! Don't Stop!"

"You sure you want us to stop Fucking Robbie? You sure you won't miss this dick?" I said to her.

"I will, i know i will."

"Maybe i should just take my time and drag this out."

"Duncan! If you make me cum..."

"Yes?" I asked as i continued to fuck her so slowly and continuing to torture her wonderful figure.

"If you make me cum, you can fuck me in the ass!" I stopped altogether. I wasn't expecting it and was shocked to my core.

"You serious?" I asked her to make sure. She pulled away from me and turned around putting her ass right before my eyes. She swayed it from side to side.

"It's all yours. If you finish what you star!! AHHHHHH" She couldn't finish because i had put my dick back in her pussy. I grabbed her hips and fucked her for all i was worth. "Oh shit! Don't stop!" I didn't. There was no way I was going to. I wrapped my arms around her and grabbed her tits. Kneading them and pinching her hard nipples. "AH YES!! Just like that!" I lowered my other hand and rubbed her clit. I drove my dick even harder into her and that's when her body went rigid and she started cumming. I held on to her body as she came in waves. Moaning and screaming my name. There was nothing sexier than hearing a beautiful woman shout your name as she came.

She crashed down on the bed and i lay down on top of her. I kissed the nape of her neck and wrapped my arms around her warm post orgasm body.

"Oh wow. You've really outdone yourself. Are you trying to make me rethink this whole Tom thing."

"Hmm, Maybe!" I responded placing soft kisses on the back of her shoulders.

"Or you just really wanted to fuck my ass?"

"Well i can't say that didn't motivate me." She laughed her sweet laugh, before getting on her knees and spreading her legs.

"Well alright. Collect your prize!"

I kissed her asscheek, feeling how toned and soft it was. I placed soft kisses on each cheek taking my time to properly worship this work of art that was Margot's ass.

"Oh you're taking your time i see! I must say i'm impressed. I thought you would have just driven it deep already." She said looking at me from over her shoulder.

"I only get one shot at this. I'm going to enjoy this as much as i can." I replied to her as i ran my tongue up and down her ass. I spat and made sure to put plenty of saliva and make her asshole ready for my dick. "Ohhh, that feels good." Margot moaned. My dick was rock hard and i couldn't wait anymore. I kneeled behind her and pointed my dick right at her pussy. I pushed my dick all the way into her. She moaned out as i went balls deep into her. I started fucking her hard and loving the feel of her pussy muscles around my dick.

I pulled out and readjusted to her other hole. Margot a sweetheart as always reached back and spread her ass cheeks, presenting her asshole to me. I placed my dick gently at the entrance of her most taboo of places. I pushed in slowly not wanting to hurt her. "Ahhh, go slow okay?"

"Of course." I told her as i pushed in slowly past her sphincter. She was so tight and so warm. It was fantastic. I pushed in deeper, slowly of course. Stopping when the pressure would be too much for her. We worked together until i finally bottomed out and was balls deep in her. My mind went numb as i felt all the wonders that her ass was doing to me.

"Oh god. Margot! You're ass is fantastic!" I moaned out to her.

"It is isn't it? It's feel good to me too!" She responded as she brought her hand down and started playing with her clit. I was slowly pulling and pushing my way in her ass enjoying the warmth and tightness. I really thought my dick was ready to pop at any given moment. I pushed Margot down so that she was lying flat on her stomach. I used my hands to spread keep her ass spread and continued to plunder into her ass. Margot continued to play with her clit. "Oh god, i think i'm going to cum. Fuck me harder Duncan!"

I did just that as my hands gripped tighter on her sexy ass cheeks and pounded her ass for all i was worth. I could feel the cum churning in balls and i would pop off any minute. "OH SHIT!! AHHH!" Margot screamed as she came hard from my anal assault. I was close behind and unleashed a steady flow of cum right into her ass! It was strong and for a second i thought i may just pass out. I crashed my head on the pillow next to Margot.

"Oh god Margot! That was splendid." I told her.

"It was pretty damn good. I never thought I could cum from that."

"Thank you so much for sharing this with me. I'm going to miss this so much!"

"You're welcome Duncan. I'll miss you too. I'm not just saying that either. You've been so good to me." She said as she kissed me.

"And you to me. No matter what happens i'll always be here for you Margot." We kissed again.

"Me too Duncan." We got up and took a shower before settling down in bed for our last night sleeping together. I held Margot close to me and loved hearing her breathing and the beating of her heart. I would miss the sex and her body but this was really for the best. At least she would have a shot at love. I closed my eyes and quickly fell asleep holding on to one of the most beautiful women in the world. More importantly, to a very good friend.