The Road to EGOT Season 02 Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We got to my room and it could not have happened fast enough. The moment we got through the door our lips were mashing against each others and we had begun removing each other's clothes. I lifted the dress off of Candice and was finally able to take in her gorgeous body. This woman was hot. Her stomach was flat and her breast were high and perky on her chest. Her legs were long and smooth and her skin was unblemished. We kissed as we made our way to the bed where i landed on top of her. I kissed my way down of her sexy body no longer able to wait to taste her sweet juices. And oh my they were so very sweet. My tongue ran through her folds and i groaned at the sweet taste. I wanted more so i dug even deeper into her; pushing my tongue deeper and deeper into her wet cunt. "Oh shit! Damn great kisser and great pussy eater! Ahhhh! I think i may have hit the jackpot." Candice said with pants and moans in between.

I turned her around so that her ass was sticking back at me and i drove my tongue right back into her folds. Candice was now on all fours pumping that sweet sexy ass of hers back onto my tongue. I spread her asscheeks with my hands just so that i could have room to breathe. I found her clit and sucked it in between my lips. Her juices were now running down my chin as my tongue performed miracles on her clit. Candice lay her head against the sheets and stuck her sexy butt straight into the air. I kneeled behind her admiring her ass before pushing my long shaft into her tunnel. "Ohhh fuck! moaned Candice as she dug her nails into the sheets as more and more of my dick disappeared within her. I grabbed her ass and pumped my hips into her. I loved just how tight and soft her body was and i tried my best to make her feel as good as possible tonight.

I wrapped my arms around her body and grabbed her tits. I rubbed her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers. I pulled her into me whenever i pumped into her loving the feel of her body. I groaned as i rolled my hips trying to hit her G spot. I flipped her over onto her back and spread her legs. Continuing to kneel in between her legs i pushed my dick deep into her. Candice looked perfect. Legs spread being speared by my dick as her wonderfully perky tits bounced up and down. I held on to those tits and before lowering my mouth upon them and sucking one and then the other. Candice wrapped her arms around my neck as i continued to pump into her. I left her nipples and brought my lips over to hers. We shared a hot searing kiss before i felt her legs lock around my back. "Ohhh shit" She screamed out as her pussy clamped down around my dick sending both of us careening towards orgasm. I continued pumping my hips as cum was literally pouring right into her pussy.

I crashed on the pillow right next to her and tried to catch my breath. Candice cuddled up in my arms.

"So how long are you staying in town?" Candice asked with that huge smile on her face.

"Just a few more days! But if you keep spoiling me with that body of yours i may have to prolong my trip." She laughed.

"Thanks for what you did earlier!" She said kissing me softly.

"Which cum are you referring to?" I joked. She hit me in the arm.

"I meant what you did for Dani. That was really sweet."

"I'm a sweet guy. She needed help and i did what i could."

"You really are a special guy Duncan!" She said as she kissed me.

"Am i special enough for you to spend the night?"

"Ah i'm sorry. But i really need to get home."

"Too bad, was gonna make you breakfast in the morning."

"Really?"

"Yeah was going to order room service all by myself like the grown ups do." We laughed, before she got up and began dressing. "You look just as good putting em on as you did taking em off." I said admiring her wonderful curves.

"Well you may get a chance to watch me again very soon. Goodnight Mr Writer." She said before kissing me and leaving. I showered and headed back to bed. Quickly falling asleep and excited about the days ahead.

**********************************************************************************************

The next few days went by in a blur. I spent all day working hard in the writing room and spent my nights with Candice. She had made herself my personal tour guide and we had spent many hours scouring the city, taking pictures and eating at some of the great restaurants that Vancouver had to offer. I also got to spend more time with the rest of the cast and got to know them much. Unfortunately Danielle continued to be down. She would disappear for long stretches throughout the day and many assistants were sent out to find her. She would usually make her way on set with fresh makeup that did nothing to hide that she had been crying.

On my last day around lunch time i was heading on set to watch a particularly cool sequence being shot. On my way there I was intercepted by Candice who grabbed me by the arm and dragged me down a hallway towards an empty office. She slammed the door shut and was all over me. She kissed me hard sucking on my tongue and her hands were quickly unbuckling my belt and pulling down my underwear unleashing my dick.

"I can't wait until tonight." She said as she dropped down to her knees and took my hard dick into her mouth. She was not wasting a second as her head bobbed quickly up and down on my cock. My head was spinning as i looked down and watched this beautiful woman with her lips spread tightly around my cock. There was no sexier sight than when she looked up at me. Our eyes met and she began swirling her wicked tongue around my cockhead. She lifted my dick and held it against my stomach as she went down and sucked on my balls. She kept switching from one to the other as her hand jerked off my dick at a ridiculous pace. She took the head of my dick back between her soft lips. She took my dick all the way down her throat. I had to have her,

I pulled her on to her feet and kissed her hard and deep. I picked her up and placed her to the desk. She was wearing a skirt which was quickly lifted and her thong panties were pulled down her long smooth legs. I maneuvered myself between her legs and pushed my hard cock in between her soft lips. "FUCK!" Moaned out Candice as i grabbed her hips and started ramming my strong pole into her. She wrapped her arms around my neck as i went all out on her insides. "Fuck me! AHHHH fuck!! I'm going to keep this dick with me!" She was able to make out between deep strokes. I grabbed her ass and pushed her hard against me sending my dick even harder into her. Her hands also grabbed my ass and shoved me harder into her, I was groaning and moaning along with Candice. I moved my hand up her blouse and began playing with her nipples. "AHhh fuck!! i'm Cumming!" Shouted Candice and used her hand to play with her clit. "AHHH FUCK FUCK!" she moaned as her pussy clamped hard on my dick and her body was wracked with a powerful orgasm.

I continued to ram myself into her as her orgasm ran through her body when we heard a soft moan coming from somewhere behind us. We stopped mid stroke as Candice quickly lowered her skirt covering herself. There was a door we hadn't noticed that was probably a bathroom and it was cracked open. Oh shit someone had been watching us. I looked over at Candice who seemed worried and a little embarrased.

"Huh who's there?" She yelled to whomever was behind the door.

"It's me. I'm sorry!" It was Danielle. She came out of the bathroom look both apologetic and incredibly flushed. "I didn't mean to watch. I was just in here when you guys came in and i didn't know what to do. I'm so so sorry." Candice seemed to calm herself and walked over to her friend and wrapped her in a hug.

"It's okay sweetheart. You don't have to apologize." I had zipped up my pants and watched the scene. It almost felt surreal. "Dani were you touching herself while watching us?" Danielle really felt embarrassed and i caught her pretty eyes looking everywhere but Candice in the eyes.

"Yeah I was. I'm sorry. I couldn't help myself. You guys just were so hot, and i haven't had sex in so long.. i'm so so sorry." The cute brunette babbled.

"Honey it's okay." Candice told her smiling all the while. "How long has it been?" She asked her noticing how she couldn't keep her eye off my cock which was still out. I wasn't hard anymore. i had lost my erection when we were startled. But seeing how Danielle was staring at it was beginning to bring it back to life.

"Oh... Well it's been months." Danielle finally answered obviously distracted. Candice continued smiling at her grabbed her hand and pulled her towards me. Danielle let herself be pulled as though she had lost control of her motor skills. The two beautiful actresses were standing before me. Candice kissed me slowly and deeply. My dick was getting hard again as she wrapped her hand around it and pumped it a few times. She pulled away and brought Danielle over to me.

"Kiss him." Candice told Danielle. "You know you want to."

Danielle hesitated for barely a second before she jumped in my arms and pushed her tongue into my mouth.I was nearly knocked off my feet but quickly recovered wrapping my arms around the waist of the slim actress. She was clearly in need as i felt her rub her crotch against my thighs. She broke our kiss and quickly dropped to her knees and began sucking on my dick, I was so surprised by her enthusiasm i groaned loudly as i was once again between the lips of a beautiful actress. Candice was watching us with her skirt pulled up and rubbing her wet pussy. This was ridiculous i thought as i looked down and saw my dick disappear down Danielle's throat. Her forehead was against my stomach and she was using her tongue to stroke my balls. It felt fantastic. Danielle pulled back and jerked off my cock as she caught her breath.

I picked her up and kissed her hard. I swirled my tongue around in her mouth causing her to groan against me. I gently bent her over the desk and pulled up the back of her dress revealing her sweet sexy ass to me. It was my turn to drop to my knees as well as her panties. I dove my tongue into her wet pussy tasting her juices. She taste marvelously and i let her know as i moaned within the folds of her sweet cunt. My tongue made its way through her pussy. Up and down and back again. I sucked her clit into my mouth and that was all it took to set off the lovely actress. She came with a force unmatched as my tongue was mouth was practically flooded with her juices.

Danielle crashed against the desk her lovely rear still pointing right in my direction. I was far from finished with her and placed my cock head at the entrance of her pussy. I pushed in slowly she was so damn tight. I took my time pushing and spearing my cock deeper and deeper into the actress. Meanwhile Candice sat in the chair facing Danielle, she spread her legs wide and continued to fuck herself mercilessly.

I grabbed Danielle's hips and picked up the pace. I was slamming into her much faster making her ass cheeks quake at every stroke. "Oh, OH, Oh FUCK!!" Danielle screamed out as her pussy lips clamped down even harder around my dick. She was so tight and all of the stimulation i had endured up to this point was getting me closer and closer to the edge.

"OHHH SHIT! I'm gonna cum.. don't stop." moaned out Danielle.

"Fuck her Duncan! Make her cum, just like you make me cum!!" Added Candice as she rubbed her clit even faster. I gave both girls what they asked for as i sped up my hips and pushed my dick exactly onto Danielle's G Spot. She brought her hand between her legs and played with her clit and i felt the shocks of of orgasm start deep within her pussy and practically explode through the rest of her body. She was practically screaming and cumming so hard her pussy had a death grip on my cock which forced me to cum so hard and copiously into her soaping pussy. "AH AH AHHH" That was Candice as she was hit with another cum!

The three of us were a mess. All sweaty and panting trying to catch our breaths. I finally pulled out of Danielle's tight confines and cleaned myself up in the bathroom. I walked back into the office to find the girls talking and giggling.

"Wow.. Definitely wasn't expecting that when i woke up this morning." I joked.

"You think we were?" Asked Candice.

"Maybe not Danielle. But with your dirty mind Patton. I wouldn't be surprised." I threw back as she hit me in the arm. Danielle was bursting with laughs and smiles.

"That's a good sight. If a fuck from Duncan was all you needed we would have set this up days ago." Candice said to the smiling Danielle.

"It did immensely. Thank you so much for sharing him."

"Anytime you like." responded Candice.

"Hey what am i a piece of meat?" I asked in mock anger.

"You sir just screwed two of the hottest actresses on television. You should consider yourself lucky." Said Danielle.

"Looks like someone came out of her shell. Claws and all." I tossed back at her. Candice sat down next to her and kissed her on the cheek.

"Are you finally ready to tell us what's been bothering you so much?" She asked. I saw Danielle's brow furrow before she caught herself.

"I'll go and let you guys talk." I moved towards Candice and kissed her on the lips, before doing the same with Danielle. "Your friends care about you and everyone wants to help. But they can't do anything if you don't let them in." I said as i held the brunette close to me.

"You're right. I'm just worried what everyone will think of me." She replied looking at the ground in shame.

"We're your friends Dani. We'll always be here for you regardless. You can trust us." Candice said to her. Danielle continued to look at the ground before looking away towards the door.

"I have a daughter." She said plainly. Candice and i looked at each other not really knowing what to say but choosing to allow her to continue. "I had her when I was 18. My manager thought it would be best to put her up for a temporary adoption. Claiming that it would stifle my career. I was young and scared. I didn't know what to do so i trusted him. I get pictures and updates every month or so. The agreement was that i would get her back when i was ready. But now he's saying that people would turn on me if they knew what i had done." We were both quiet and let that nugget of truth hang in the air.

"What's her name?" Asked Candice.

"Sarah!" Said Danielle smiling brightly. "She's gorgeous."

"Where is the father?"

"Oh he never knew. He still doesn't."

"Your manager." I asked finally chiming in. "Wouldn't happen to be Derek Stamp would it?"

"Yeah how did you know?" Danielle asked me.

"Just a lucky guess." I answered feeling even more demoralised.

"It's okay sweetheart. We'll figure a way out together. You're not alone anymore. We have your back." Candice said trying to console her.

"That's sweet. But i don't know what to do. She has what seems to be a pretty great life. She doesn't need me messing it up for her. And what if she hates me for letting her go? What if it does affect my career and i lose everything?"

"I don't know Dani. What i do know is you're a great and caring person. If she meets you she'll love you right away. That's what really matters." Candice answered her and it seemed to have done a little to relieve Danielle. "We'll figure it out." They hugged and it was time for me to leave. I had to get my things at my hotel before getting on my plane. I once again hugged and kissed both actresses. Candice proposed to come with me to the airport and i readily agreed.

"How did you know Derek was her manager?" She asked me when we were alone in the car.

"I've had a few run ins with him in the past. Seemed to be the type of asshole to pull a move like that."

"Do you believe that Dani getting her daughter back could really hurt her?" She asked with concern in her eyes.

"It depends on how the story is reported. If she goes against Stamp wishes, he could make things very difficult for her." I answered honestly.

"What are we going to do?"

"I really wish i knew." We continued the rest of the trip in silence. Both of us lost in our thoughts. Candice cuddled up close to me at one point. I only held her close to me, trying not to think of how much hatred was continuing to build in my veins. When we reached the airport Candice kissed me softly.

"Have a safe trip Duncan. And thank you for everything. These past few days have been awesome."

"They really have been." I agreed holding her tight body against mine. We said our goodbyes agreeing to get diner the next time she was in L.A. I made my way through customs and thought about my life. I was having plenty of great sex with these gorgeous women, but still lacking a relationship. Candice was great but we both knew that with living in different countries practically, there wouldn't be a future there. I thought about Alex and smiled. She would still be away for a little while but knowing it wasn't too far away did wonders for my morale. And god knows i needed all the morale i could get.The more i learned about Stamp, the less hope i had of taking him down. I wouldn't quit. I couldn't. But knowing that he could keep Danielle away from her her daughter and feel no remorse once again showed the depth of his depravity. Would i be strong enough? I sure hoped so. My phone rang as i was preparing to board my flight. I would have ignored it if it wasn't Ariana calling.

"Hey Ari. How are you?"

"I'm good Duncan. I'm in L.a and was hoping you were as well."

"I'm in Vancouver right now but about to board a flight back."

"Oh perfect. I have this diner thing at my manager's house this weekend and i was hoping that you wouldn't mind being my date?" I couldn't help but smile from ear to ear.

"Yeah of course. I would love to!"

"Great. And Duncan there is something else. Could you maybe meet me for lunch tomorrow afternoon? I need to talk to you about but it has to be face to face."

"Yeah sure. Just text me when and where."

"Great thank you so much."

"No problem. See you tomorrow."

The woman at the gate was calling me over but i had to make one more quick call before boarding.

"Hey Gary. It's me. I found a way into Stamp's house."

"Perfect, i know how to get into his safe."

"Let's get this son of a bitch!" I hung up hopeful and took my seat on the plane. It was time to go on the offensive.