All Comments on 'The Road to EGOT Season 02 Pt. 06'

by ManUnited1086

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
SamoaJohnSamoaJohnalmost 9 years ago
The series is the best

The evolving storyline has been great. The setup for the next chapter almost makes it sound like it will be a heist story. Duncan will have to be careful because even if he gets information that exposes Stamp, he will have obtained it via break-in. His best outcome would probably be to find a way to leak it to the media or on the internet anonymously.

Enjoyed this chapter a lot. Though it seems a bit odd to me that Margot Robbie is so into Duncan but wants to get into a serious relationship with an AD even though she seems focused on her career, while with Duncan she seems to be really compatible and attracted to him. Then again, she may be in love, so I guess its fine. Seems like Candice just wanted to have fun with Duncan and nothing serious anyway. Unlike Alexandra, who saw a connection there, and didn't want a one night stand, so I look forward to seeing that get explored.

tnadnudertnadnuderalmost 9 years ago
I have no clue

about Candice, the Flash, or much of the comic universe.

What I do know is you should separate Cand & Dani for a while so you can get the main character confused with something involving DP & her twin sister (separately or 1 at a time).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Lets go get the son of a bitch indeed!

God I cannot wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
How much longer?!!!

WHEN IS THE NEXT CHAPTER COMING OUT???!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous