All Comments on 'The Road to EGOT Season 02 Pt. 07'

by ManUnited1086

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
tranzmanytranzmanyalmost 9 years ago
Uh oh Shaggy

I'm guessing things will not be all roses as he supposes... Great Chapter! I like it when we get a lot of plot with a good amount of sex.

GrobnarGrobnaralmost 9 years ago
Another Great Addition

I feel for Duncan, you know he has to decide whether or not to let her go. Ultimately, I hope they do, but it's a long road. Excellent work

SamoaJohnSamoaJohnalmost 9 years ago
One of the best chapters yet

I like all the intrigue that's developing. However, I did think Duncan was being a bit too nice here about Eric Strong. It's one thing to keep his cool, but its another to comfort a spiraling drug addict. Not saying he should try to break up Victoria and Eric Strong, but its clearly a bad and toxic relationship for her. It can't be good for her to continue staying with a guy who constantly relapses. That guy seems like he needs hardcore rehab or to be removed from society instead of dating a sexy actress. I respect Duncan's restraint with him this time around, but having to console him about Victoria was a little much for me.

I think to really take down Eric, he will have to be in to some illegal stuff. Maybe he's involved in some drug dealing or human trafficking on the side to pad his bank account. There's really no defending that. He's already proven to be a scumbag and the way he threatened Duncan over Victoria was horrible. He needs to go down!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous