The Road to EGOT Season 02 Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I get it. We're part of a crude era. People can't even properly appreciate beauty." She blushed. "So what's bothering you?"

"I just heard that my tour got canceled. Ticket sales were too low."

"I'm sorry to hear that. But it's not the end of the world you know. This business is all constant up and down. Last year you were one of the top artists. You'll bounce back."

"Thanks for saying that. I just worked really hard on this new album, and it's not doing as well as my first."

"Give it time. It takes time for fans to change along with artists. They say they want something new, when all they want is more of the same. They'll come around. All it takes is one hit."

"You think?"

"I'm sure. Once a star, always a threat." She smiled and looked lovely doing so. "You know Pharrell Williams is a friend, maybe i can see if he could help."

"Really you would do that? Why?"

"This business is hard enough as it is. I think we should all be looking out for each other."

"Thank you. Let me give you my number." She kissed me on the cheek, before running off to find Nick. I took the chance to stare at her voluptuous behind. How did people function at these things? The amount of beautiful women made it difficult to focus. From where I was standing, I could see the party below and all of Hollywood royalty. But only one person mattered. Only one person stood out. Victoria. From my perch i could watch her, without her knowing. I watched her smile and talk with the other party goers. She was beautiful in a way that I always had trouble describing.

"She is very beautiful." Ayelet Zurer said as she joined me.

"She really is." I replied.

"You love her?" She asked.

"I do. For a very long time now. It almost feels like a different life."

"I know all about past loves. Even though they are long gone, they have a way of staying with you."

"I'm guessing that isn't Derek." She smiled a soft smile. Almost as though she were remembering something.

"You're not a fan of my husband are you?

"Is it that obvious?"

"You're not really trying to hide it."

"I'm really not."

"I can understand. He can be abrasive at times."

"That's putting it lightly." She laughed. "I enjoyed your take in Daredevil. You were one of the better parts of the show."

"Thank you. I really enjoyed it. I haven't really had the chance to act as much as I would like."

"Why is that?"

"Well i do have a very abrasive husband. He's very selective of what I do. He claims it will poorly reflect on him, if his wife is a failure. So he only allows me to do few things."

"That's really too bad. I always thought, the best part of being an actor was taking risks and trying different things."

"It is. It's something I really miss."

"Have you spoken to him, about all of this I mean?"

"I've tried. He's not a very patient man. Or even remotely flexible."

"Do you love him?" She hesitated before answering. Staring down below and watching Victoria.

"Love is for the young. As you get older, your heart tends to forget to beat faster."

"Just means that your heart is out of practice."

"You are a clever young man. And you are right. It has been quite some time, since i have felt the rush of love. The last time had ended in heartbreak and disappointment. At the very least with Derek I know what to expect."

"Is that enough?" I asked her, looking at her seriously.

"For now, it has to be." We stayed silent for a moment. "Dinner will be served soon. It was interesting speaking with you Duncan. Stay well." She walked away, leaving me with plenty to think about. "Oh and Duncan. Sometimes the best thing to do is move on. Find someone else that makes your heart beat."

As soon as she had spoken those words, Alex popped into my head. I smiled, remembering the kisses we shared on the night of Mark's wedding. As I saw Victoria hold Eric's hand and kiss him, i realized that maybe it was time i chased that feeling.

I noticed that everyone was beginning to settle in for dinner. This would probably be the best chance to make it to Stamp's office. Gary had shown me on the blueprint of the house, where the office was located. I found it without much trouble and was relieved to find it unlocked. Inside I found a large desk and posters of his most bankable movies lined up on the walls. He had a stack of scripts on his desks. There weren't any pictures or personal items whatsoever. I found the safe in a corner behind the desk. I dropped to my knee and took out the numbers Gary had given me earlier. The safe clicked open when i inserted the second.

Inside, i found a large amount of cash, and what looked to be contracts. I was scrouging through the content of the safe, but nothing that looked like a hard drive. I was pissed and frustrated and was about to give up and head back downstairs, when a red notebook caught my eye. I pulled it out of the safe and opened it. It was clearly a ledger. It had account numbers, dates and monetary amounts. I pulled out my phone and snapped pictures of every page. I sent the pictures to Gary, and quickly put the ledger back in place. I made sure everything was as I had found it. I shut the safe and put in the fourth code Gary had given, to reset the system to Stamp's chosen code. I got up and was about to leave when someone opened the door. My heart stopped in my chest, thinking i had gotten caught. I was relieved to see that it was only Olivia.

"What are you doing here?" She asked me, closing the door behind her.

"Oh i was just taking a call. Needed some quiet." I answered, glad that i had my phone still in hand. Olivia came over to me and wrapped her arms around my neck. She kissed me, putting her tongue in my mouth. I gently pushed her backwards.

"Olivia. I'm not sure if this is a good idea."

"Why not? You don't want me?" She asked me looking as sexy as ever. She rubbed my dick through my pants. "It seems like you do." She said as she kissed my neck.

"I really do. Just not sure if this is the best place." The sound of my zipper going down, matched the feeling of my resolve leaving me. Olivia dropped to her knees and pulled my dick out of my pants.

"I don't care! I haven't had good dick since Miami." She said before putting my cock in her mouth, reminding me just how talented the beautiful actress was. Her lips tightened around my cock and her tongue was sent off on its own incursion. I couldn't believe that i was in Stamp's office getting a blowjob. Maybe i should cum on his chair? I thought as I put my hand in Olivia's hair and guided her head up and down the length of my cock. The lovely actress bobbed faster, taking more and more of my cock down into her throat. She held my dick there, massaging it with her throat muscles. Her tongue played against my balls, sending shivers through me. She pulled her head off my cock, and looked up at me as she jerked me with her hand. I pulled her up to her feet and kissed her hard. I was horny as hell at that point and could no longer help myself. I brought her over to the desk, and made her bend over it. Effectively putting her ass in my direction. I lifted the hem of her dress and moved her small black thong to the side, finally revealing her wet and delicious pussy. I dropped to my knees, licking her sweet box as my hands kneaded her ass cheeks. I couldn't help but wonder how she tasted so heavenly. My tongue moved gracefully through the folds of her pussy. I pushed it into her tight hole, and Olivia moaned loudly.

"Fuck me Duncan! Please, I need it. Please!" I stood up and aimed my dick at the entrance of her cunt. God she felt even better than i remembered. I grabbed her sexy hips as her pussy gripped my dick. I was in heaven. Or so I thought until Olivia started rocking her hips back and forth. I admired her beautiful ass cheeks, as i plundered her sweet depth with my hard tool. "Damn!" I said out loud. Olivia's hand reached down and began playing with her clit. She moaned louder, egging me on to fuck her harder. "Oh fuck! I'm really close!" I licked two fingers on my hand and lowered them to Olivia's backside. I pushed my index feeling into her ass and the sexy actress groaned in joy. "More, more!" She begged. I pressed harder and my finger sunk deeper into her ass. I timed my cock and finger, so one would go in as the other pulled out.

"Oh GOD!" All of the stimulation was too much for the brunette. Her pussy tightened as she exploded in a strong orgasm. "AHHH SHITT!" She moaned out. Hearing and feeling her cum drove me to the same point. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of having my cum shoot out and drive deep into her. We pulled away from each other and took turns cleaning up in Stamp's restroom. When i came out, Olivia was putting her thong back on. I held her against me and kissed her forehead.

"Stamp is the one that wants you to stay with Aaron?" She looked at me with her soft brown eyes and nodded.

"After you and I happened in Miami, i came back and tried to get out of it." Her mood quickly dampened.

"Did he threaten you?" She looked away and nodded again.

"I'm trapped. It's either this or my career. I worked too hard to get here. I can't just give it all up."

"I understand Olivia. I'm not judging you. And at the very least, Aaron is a good guy. It could be a lot worse."

"True. Thanks for looking out for me. It means alot to me." She said as she kissed me.

"I'm glad."

"We should get back." She said as she pulled away from me.

"Go ahead. I'll be down in a minute. Don't want people to think we were in here together."

"Good thinking. And thanks again."

"Anytime Olivia!" She walked out and I sat down on the couch to take a breather. I had to get my thoughts in order. I understood why Olivia chose to stay with Rodgers. It just killed me that she was doing it. I left the office and made my way back downstairs. I heard noise coming from one of the rooms. The door was left slightly ajar. I peeked in and saw Rita Ora on her knees sucking Nick Young's cock. I walked away, thinking that Iggy probably wouldn't like knowing that. I got downstairs and found my seat next to Ariana.

"Where did you disappear to?" She asked.

"Had to make a call. I didn't think you would miss me. I had left you in some pretty capable hands from what I saw." I joked. She smiled and hit my arm.

"You sure did." Ariana looked across the room, AnnaSophia was smiling at her. "We're going to fuck her good tonight, aren't we?"

"We?" I asked perplexed.

"Oh yeah! You're coming too. I need some pussy and some dick tonight." She said as her hand made it underneath the table and grabbed my cock. I laughed shaking my head at how much of a lucky, lucky man i was. Having everyone in one place, made it much easier to see just how big Stamp's roster was. Anne Hathaway was there, as were Emma Stone and Tyrese. I wondered if anyone else knew who they were dealing with.

When we had finished with dinner, Derek came up to me and asked me to follow him to his office.

"Have a seat. I'll get us a drink." He said, once we entered the room.

"Great office!" I casually tossed his way. He simply nodded in agreement. "What do you want to talk about?" I asked him, anxious to get this ordeal over with.

"There's been a lot of talk about your show. It's doing quite well."

"Yes, it is."

"There's already talk of Emmy nominations. Seems like wherever you go, that tends to happen."

"Seems like it." I answered.

"I would like to ask you to sign and join my roster." I almost laughed. This was both unreal and absurd.

"You want me to sign with you?"

"Why not? You're obviously a star and stars come to me. You saw all those heavy hitters downstairs. They are but a percentage of what i have on my roster. You would fit right in. I know that we've had our difference in the past. But i'm willing to look past them if you are."

"Unfortunately, I'm not. I don't trust you to manage my career. Hell, I barely trust you to manage my lunch order."

"Duncan, don't make this emotional. I can take your career to the next level. I can put you in touch with the biggest and brightest names in the business. You have a show and another shot at an Emmy. Work with me and in a couple of years an Oscar may be possible."

"I'm sorry Derek. Thanks for the offer, but I have a good agent and that's all i really need." I told him, standing from my chair and heading for the door.

"You can have her back." He said.

"What do you mean?"

"Victoria. You want her? Sign with me and you can have her back."

"What the hell is wrong with you Derek? You don't own her. That's not your decision to make."

"It is. You know what all those people down there have in common?" I shrugged awaiting the answer. "They all decided that their careers were more important than anything. Sign with me, and I will make it so that it is in her best interest to be with you."

"I don't want it to be that way. If she, or anyone else for that matter, wants to be with me it has to be for me. Not because their manager instructed them to. That road only leads to misery."

"You're still young. So naive and so idealistic. You think love is a driving force Bryant? This isn't one of your television shows."

"It's not. This is real. That's why it's even more important."

"I'll give you some time to think about it. But keep this in mind," He said as he raised from his chair and made his way to where I was standing. "If you don't sign with me, I can make things very, very difficult for her. She's doing well for now. But only because I allow it."

"She's talented. With or without you, she'll find her way. As will I." I turned the knob and walked as far away from the office as possible. The meeting had once again shown his true colors. The man was a sociopath. I headed down to the party, looking for Ariana and finally taking off. I found her downstairs talking with AnnaSophia.

"Hey Duncan, how did it go?" She asked.

"He wants to sign me. I told him i needed some time to think about it. Are you ready to go?" She looked over at AnnaSophia, who was smiling from ear to ear.

"We definitely are. AnnaSophia will follow us back to my place. That's if you're both still interested of course." Ariana finished teasingly. I looked at both of the young women. and realized that this is exactly what i needed after such a long evening. "Great, let me just say goodbye to some people and we'll meet you at front."

I was waiting for Ariana and AnnaSophia by the main hall, when Victoria appeared again.

"If i didn't know any better, I would think you were following me." I joked.

"Well it has been known to happen. Me following strange men at all hours of the day or night." She replied.

"I'm not a stranger."

"You're definitely not. Are you happy Duncan?" She asked, surprising me.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, I can tell that you're not. Why is that?" I could never lie to her, that wasn't going to change tonight.

"Having a hard time letting go of the past."

"Me too. Some days it's better than others. Eric, he feels it too. Then he does something sweet and I tell myself the present isn't that bad."

"Are you happy?" I wasn't sure if I wanted to know to answer. But at this point, I really had to ask. She just looked at me. A soft smile on her face. She bit her lip. I wasn't sure if she didn't know what to answer, or if she didn't know if she should tell me. At that moment Eric came to us and wrapped his arm around her. She mouthed a goodbye to me and all I could do is stare as she once again walked out of my life. This time, probably for good. Ariana and AnnaSophia showed up only moments later. Ariana and i got into my car and waited for AnnaSophia to get hers.

"You okay Duncan?" Ariana asked.

"I'm fine. Just wasn't expecting to see Victoria is all."

"I know. I'm sorry. They canceled her show, and flew in today with Eric. I really had no idea."

"Not your fault."

"I know, but i still feel horrible. And I hope you give me the chance to make it up to you." She finished her sentence as her hand landed in my lap.

"You don't have to make anything up to me Ari." I told her, less than convincingly.

"I don't have to. But I want to." She pulled down my zipper and pulled my hardening dick out of my pants. "I think I know just what you need." She dropped her head into my lap and her tongue licked along the edges of my cockhead. It was hard to focus on the road as the gorgeous singer took more and more of my cock in her mouth. She was slowly bobbing up and down, using her tongue to play along the veins of my cock. I kept both hands on the wheel, trying my damndest not to look down at the young beauty operating my tool. I was glad the streets were mostly empty, and that we were nearly at Ariana's place. I kept checking in my rear view mirror, making sure AnnaSophia was still close to us.

"I love your dick Duncan. AnnaSophia will love it too. I told her all about how good of a fuck you are. And how good your cum tastes. I don't even want to share it with her." She said to me as she continued to lick my cock. I couldn't have been happier to turn onto Ariana's street. She had started bobbing her head quickly. The sensations of her tight lips and wet mouth on my cock, was making me dizzy. I finally turned into her driveway and turned off the engine. I lay my head back against the headrest and allowed myself to fully enjoy Ariana's mouth. Her enthusiasm and newly acquired technique, were working in tandem to get me closer to my third orgasm of the night. I was close to bursting, when we were interupted by a knock on the driver's side window. It was AnnaSophia. I lowered the window and the cute blonde stuck her head inside the car.

"No fair Ariana. You said you would share." She said to the singer who had now stopped sucking my cock.

"I just couldn't wait! Look at it. Isn't it gorgeous?" Ariana replied, holding my dick for AnnaSophia to glare at. I would have felt like a piece of meat, if I wasn't so turned on by the situation.

"It is! I want some." The blonde said before opening the door and dropping her head in my lap. She quickly took my cock into her mouth and I groaned once more. Ariana used her mouth to kiss and suck on the part of my dick that wasn't currently occupied by, what i found to be, AnnaSophia's very talented mouth. The two hot celebrities had me forgetting what my name was. I was again on the edge, before Ariana pulled AnnaSophia off my dick and kissed the sexy actress right over my throbbing cock.

"Let's get inside." Ariana said, pushing my dick back inside my pants. AnnaSophia brought her lips to mine, kissing me hard and pushing her tongue into my mouth. She was a very good kisser and had a great technique with her tongue. She grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the car and towards Ariana's house. Ariana was already in the process of unlocking her door. When she opened the door, we all quickly made our way to the living room. Ariana put on some music while AnnaSophia pushed me down on the couch and straddled my lap. The young blonde resumed kissing me as she grinded her pussy against my still hard cock. She unmade my tie and lifted it over my head, before unbuttoning my dress shirt. Her lips were kissing and licking my chest. Not one to just be a bystander, my hands were all over her sexy ass. I had lifted the back of her dress and was enjoying the feel of her soft asscheeks.

AnnaSophia removed my jacket and shirt, and slowly made her way down to her knees. She unbuckled my belt and pulled down my pants along with my boxers. My cock was standing at attention right in front of her face. She smiled and moaned sexily, before licking and sucking all around the head. I looked up and saw that Ariana had taken off her gown, standing in front of me once again in her underwear. I couldn't take my eyes off of her spectacular body. Our eyes met as AnnaSophia decided to take more of my cock deeper into her throat. "Ohh" I moaned. Not only because Anna's mouth was performing wonders on my dick, but also because that was the moment Ariana had chosen to take her bra off and reveal her perfect tits. She glided towards us and joined AnnaSophia between my legs. She touched her shoulder, getting her attention. The blonde had been completely lost in the task at hand. She hadn't even noticed Ariana's little strip show. The moment she saw the state of undress Ariana was, she jumped the singer's tight body. The girls landed on the carpet, AnnaSophia on top. She kissed Ariana's full lips as her hands groped her sexy tits. I kneeled behind the two celebrities and lifted AnnaSophia's dress. I pulled down her thong, finally showing me her wet pussy. I couldn't resist and pushed my tongue between her folds, tasting her for the first time. She tasted sweet, and i quickly found my rhythm, dragging my tongue up and down her cunt lips. I could hear her moaning inside of Ariana's mouth. I pushed two fingers into her soaping wet pussy and was rewarded with a deep groan from the beautiful blonde. I pumped her with my fingers as my tongue found her clit. "AHHHH, Fuck." She screamed.