The Road to EGOT Season 02 Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ariana had pulled AnnaSophia's gown over her head and tossed it. The actress wore no bra. Her tits bounced as she pumped her sexy ass back onto my fingers. Ariana wiggled herself out from beneath AnnaSophia. She lifted her legs in the air, showing us her gorgeous ass, before pulling off her panties. She lay on her back and spread her legs, waiting for AnnaSophia's tongue. She didn't have to wait very long. The blonde leaped in between her legs and quickly began to lap and suck away at her pussy. I watched from behind AnnaSophia, whose ass was now firmly staring at me, as her mouth was occupied driving Ariana to an orgasm. I settled in behind AnnaSophia, gripping my cock in one hand. I aimed it at her wet opening and slowly pushed it in between her folds. She was tight as hell, and my mind spun as her walls gripped my dick almost painfully. It was the good kind of pain, I thought as i slowly pumped my hips.

"Fuck yeah Anna! Duncan this girl has a tongue on her!" Ariana said, pushing the young blonde's face even deeper into her cunt. I enjoyed the view as I grabbed AnnaSophia's ass and fucked her with hard, slow strokes. Her pussy was warm and wet, making me feel as though my dick was ready to melt. I loved the sight of her ass. It was round and quivered at every stroke of my hard cock. I ran my fingers up and down the spine of the lovely blonde. Her skin was warm and soft. Not as much as her quivering cunt, but pretty damn close. "AHHH FUCK!!" Ariana moaned out. I guessed AnnaSophia was currently sucking on her clit, pushing her ever closer to cumming. Ariana wrapped her legs behind Anna's head, making sure the blonde wouldn't be able to pull her head away from the pussy she was expertly sucking. I drove my dick harder into Anna, sending her face even harder into Ariana's glistening pussy.

I was surprised to have even held out this long, but was glad to notice that both girls were close to cumming. AnnaSophia had inserted two fingers into Ariana's pussy, effectively fucking her as she continued to torture her clit with that amazing mouth and tongue of hers. I on the other hand, was using one hand groping the blonde's tit, while the other as busy playing with her clit. Meanwhile my dick was now literally gunning in and out of her tight pussy. It got even tighter as she neared her orgasm. "AHHAHHHHH FUCK!! FUCK!FUCK" Ariana screamed and thrashed as she came. Cumming in buckets all over AnnaSophia's face.

"YES!! YES, FUCK ME DUNCAN FUCK ME." AnnaSophia was finally able to scream out, after Ariana had relinquished the pressure on her head. I did just as I was told. I grabbed her hips and drove her lithe body down hard on my cock. "FUCK, SHITTT..AHHHH" She let out as the walls of her pussy tightened on my dick, sending her to a spiraling orgasm.

I pulled my cock out of the sexy blonde's torrid pussy. I closed my eyes and tried to calm down. I didn't want to cum yet. I looked on as the two girls resumed their making out. AnnaSophia feeding Ariana her own juices. Ariana pulled away from her long enough to be able to stand up. She grabbed both of us by the hand and rushed us upstairs. The three of us fell onto Ariana's bed, a mix of limbs and lips. There was no way of making sure who was touching who. The only thing that really mattered was the pleasure emanating from all of our bodies.

I found myself on my back as the three of us shared a passionate three way kiss. Our tongues mixing and mashing into one another. My hands were everywhere, whatever i could reach. Ariana's tits, AnnaSophia's ass. It could have been the reversed, I was no longer sure. The two girls settled above my cock, and together sucked and licked every available inch. Ariana would take my cockhead into her mouth, while AnnaSophia would take suckle away at my balls. They continued to switch and drove me wild. AnnaSophia straddled my head, her pussy taking up my entire field of view. She lowered her cunt onto my tongue, riding her clit against it. Ariana had pulled her succulent mouth away from my cock, only to lower her incredibly warm and tight pussy on me.

My groans and moans were muffled within AnnaSophia's thighs. I could feel Ariana's incredibly tight and wet pussy, bouncing up and down onto my cock, but i couldn't see anything. AnnaSophia's full ass had taken away my sense of sight. Not that i was complaining. My cock was buried deep within a gorgeous pop songstress, while my tongue was being spoiled by the sweet juices emanating from the petite blonde actress. I dug my fingers into AnnaSophia's asscheeks, running my tongue across her clit. I sucked it into my mouth, using my tongue to bring her to another crashing orgasm. She slammed her clit even harder against my mouth as she came hard, squirting juices all over my face. When she was done, she simply crashed onto the bed next to us.

Without her ass on my face, i could now fully take in Ariana's tight body as it continued to bounce up and down on my cock. Her tits looked lovely, jumping around with the rest of her body. I reached up and grabbed them, pinching her nipples. I grabbed her slim waist and spun her around. I was now on top and in charge. I lifted her legs onto my shoulders and plundered her pussy for all I was worth. We were both so close to cumming, knowing deep down that our orgasms would be earth shattering. AnnaSophia regaining some strength, crawled onto Ariana and began sucking and nibbling on her hard nipples. I felt Ariana's pussy contract as she was overtaken with her orgasm. I finally let loose. My cock had become a cannon, shooting every last drop of cum I had left deep into the pussy of the sexy pop star.

We all crashed into a heap on the bed. All of us trying hard to catch our breaths. The girls quickly fell asleep. I got out of bed to get a glass of water downstairs. As I found a glass in the kitchen, i heard my phone go off. I looked at the caller I.D. It was Gary.

"Duncan! Great work. It wasn't the blackmail material we had hoped for, but hopefully with this info we can find out where all the money is going."

"That's great Gary. When will you have something?"

"I'm running the search as we speak. Hopefully in a few hours. I'll let you know in the morning."

"Gary, thanks so much. I'll see you tomorrow."

I hung up the phone feeling elated. This was it! We had the son of a bitch! I could not wait to see the look on his face when the police show on his doorstep. I returned to bed, sandwiched between two beautiful sexy women. Life was looking good!