All Comments on 'The Road to EGOT Season 02 Pt. 11'

by ManUnited1086

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wow

one word wow, i won't be surprise Alex cheat on Duncan with kate.i could see that as possible it be easy for Duncan to take then she cheat on him with some guy or with co star i still that is possible. if Alex and Duncan do break up i think she will help Duncan beat Stamp once for all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank You

Thank you, so much for adding Alexandra to this series, and the fact that you placed her with Kate Upton is extraordinary! I can't believe no one else took the opportunity to write a story with them together since they have worked together. Really love this series, hope there is more Alex in the future.

SamoaJohnSamoaJohnover 8 years ago
My only issue here

My one quibble with this chapter, Kate Upton is kind of cheating on Justin Verlander with Alex Daddario and Duncan here. Now granted, they could have that type of relationship or maybe Verlander is already cheating on her with any number of mistresses. Or maybe they broke up anyway right before it happened. Granted, Alex was getting all emotional and dumped Logan Lerman because he basically did something similar to her.

It's not really a big deal since it was fun and well done. But, Duncan and co. didn't seem to give it much thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wish I could go back...

& remove what I said on the other about consistency. There are missing letters in words (or rather, not in them that should be), two words written as one, & all the stories have lower-case Is that need capitalized.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous