The Road to EGOT Season 02 Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you do this?" Alex's asked me, finally able to catch her breath. I only smiled at her and nodded. She turned towards me and kissed me deeply. "Thank you so much." I kissed her back, letting her know it was my pleasure. Meanwhile Kate had taken this moment to take off the little she was wearing. She joined us and I found myself in the hottest three way kiss imaginable to man. I ran my hands on each of their asses, enjoying the smoothness and softness of both of them.

Alex lowered her head and took the tip of my cock into her mouth. I continued to kiss Kate. My hands full of her wonderful tits. I groaned into Kate's mouth as Alex's head began bobbing up and down the length of my hard dick. Kate left my mouth and made her way to join Alex. Alex moved away allowing the blonde to take my cock. My girlfriend simply moved further south, sucking my cum filled balls into her mouth. I groaned happily, feeling as though I was the luckiest man on earth. I watched as the girls continued to switch places. Passing my cock back and forth, one sucking the other licking. It was incredible and a miracle I hadn't cum yet.

The two women began kissing once more. Alex was now on top of Kate, groping the blonde's huge tits. They were grinding against each other's bodies. Alex turned around, putting her pussy in Kate's face and effectively putting them in a 69 position. I watched for a few minutes. Loving the sights and sounds of the two beautiful women pleasing each other. Alex seemed determined to return the favor to Kate for the previous orgasm she had given her. Alex was grinding her pussy into the blonde mouth. Kate didn't mind one bit. She grabbed Alex's asscheeks and drove her even harder against her tongue.

I had stayed idle for far too long. I finally placed myself behind Alex and slowly pushed my cock in between the folds of her pussy. Feeling the added pressure caused her to lift her head out of Kate's steamy pussy for the first time since she had begun. She tossed her dark hair behind her as i grabbed her asscheeks tightly and began driving my dick into her cunt. Kate lifted her head, sucking in Alex's clit as i fucked her. Alex's tight pussy wrapped around my cock was driving me wild, the sight of Kate licking her clit as though it was the most delicious fruit ever helped so much.

Alex finally returned her mouth to Kate's pussy, causing the blonde to relinquish her grip on the brunette's clit. Alex added two fingers into Kate's pussy and began fucking the lovely model with gusto. Kate spread her legs even farther, giving Alex more access to her lovely folds. I pulled my dick out of Alex's pussy and fed it to Kate. Who closed her eyes and enjoyed the the taste of Alex's pussy on my dick. I enjoyed the ministrations of the lovely blonde's mouth on my cock for a few moments, before returning my dick to Alex's sweet pussy. This time I went full throttle on my girlfriend. Kate latched, her mouth onto Alex's clit once again, helping me drive her to another orgasm. With some teamwork we were finally able to get her there. Alex opened her mouth wide in a silent scream as her entire body shook and rattled with the throws of orgasm.

Alex simply crashed onto the bed out of pure pleasure. Her body looked even more beautiful, freshly fucked with a sheen of sweat across her body. I lay on top of her and kissed her slowly. Kate was mere inches from us, slowly rubbing her own clit.

"You should finish what you started." I whispered to Alex as we watched Kate fuck herself. My sexy girlfriend kissed me and smiled before diving her head in between Kate's legs. Kate moaned loudly feeling the brunette's wicked tongue doing wonders to her most private of areas. I moved up Kate's incredible body and used my tongue on her huge tits. I sucked on her nipple and used my hand to play with the other one. The blonde was moving her head from side to side and it would only be a matter of time before she exploded. She grabbed my girlfriend's hair and pushed her hard into her muff. Kate wrapped her legs around Alex's head and I was worried that she would suffocate her. Kate's entire body locked up before she unleashed a stream of obscenities as she came hard for the first time that night.

Alex pulled away from Kate's soaping pussy, trying hard to catch her breath. I quickly kissed her, tasting Kate's juices on her tongue. I had yet to cum and thought this was as good a time as any. Alex pushed me onto the bed and quickly jumped on my cock riding me hard. I grabbed her ass cheeks and watched her lovely tits bounce up and down along with the rest of her body. I groaned and enjoyed the feeling of her tight pussy. Alex's hand reached down and began playing with her clit. I had thought she was done, but having Kate in bed with us, must have made her hornier than usual. Kate who had been resting after the assault she received from Alex's mouth, finally got back into the game. She began kissing Alex, before sucking on her nipples. Alex tossed her head back, fucking me harder, rubbing her clit faster, getting closer and closer to another cum. When it hit her, it was stronger than i'm sure even she had envisioned.

"AHHH, FUCK!! FUCK!! FUCK!!" She yelled out to the rooftop. She crashed on the bed next to me and wrapped herself around me. I kissed her softly on the forehead, and watched her beautiful blue eyes. She wasn't looking at me though. She was nodding to Kate, moments before the blonde lowered her steaming pussy down onto my cock. I groaned feeling the tight, warm pussy. My hands rested on her ass, as she wasted no time in bouncing up and down. Meanwhile Alex was kissing me and telling Kate to fuck me harder. My hands moved up and i grabbed Kate's amazing tits as they jiggled all over the place.

Kate's pussy was tightening up, letting me know that she was very close to cumming. I kept one hand on her tit and moved the other to her clit. I rotated my thumb against her clit, it was all it took to send the model over the edge. She came hard and fast, her juices squirting all over my lap. Kate moaned and mumbled incoherently as her orgasm overtook her.

She leaped off of my cock, and quickly took my cock between her lips. Alex moved next to her and the two girls began taking turns sucking my dick once again. I barely had any will power left in me, and the cum I had been storing up jetted out of head of my cock, covering the two lovely ladies in my white seed. They played and toyed with my cum, swapping it between each other and licking it off one another's body.

We all lay together in bed. Kate quickly fell asleep, with a big grin on her face. Alex was still kissing me.

"Thank you so much for this. You're amazing." She continued to tell me.

"Anything for you, beautiful." I got out of bed to get some water downstairs. When I was in the living room, i decided to turn on the TV to check out some of the ESPN highlights. I walked into the kitchen but could still hear the TV. I pulled out a bottle of water and began drinking before realizing that it wasn't on the right channel.

"We can now officially report." Said the voice on the screen. "That Victoria Justice and her boyfriend movie star Eric Strong are engaged to be married." I heard the news and ran to the living room, dropping the bottle along the way. "The young couple, were just spotted leaving a restaurant with a huge rock on her finger. They seemed very happy and excited to share the news."

I didn't know what to feel. I just watched the screen. I wasn't hearing a single word. I turned off the TV and went back upstairs. I laid in bed next to the beauties who were currently fast asleep. I looked at the ceiling for what felt like hours. She was engaged...She was engaged...