All Comments on 'The Road to EGOT Season 02 Pt. 18'

by ManUnited1086

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
lefriclefricover 8 years ago
good as always, but...

the Derek plot is starting to drag out. Time to kill the bastard already. Find out his secret, take him out, and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
lefric- we have to trust ManUnited1086

i don't know if the Derek plot starting to drag out,it hard to but say we have to trust ManUnited1086 on this and see where the story heading. i was surprise that Carla dating Derek. this chapter offer more questions then answers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I'm with Lefric, though I'd already lost interest in it a few chapters back. I have lots of respect for you for trying to do something more than *just* smut, but you might consider picking up the pace with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing!

This series is awesome. I look forward to every chapter. It's very well written and I think the pacing is perfect. I loved Victoria being in this chapter and having an honest conversation with Duncan. Great stuff.

SamoaJohnSamoaJohnover 8 years ago
Awesome Update, Great Progression

Actually I think the plot is moving very well right now. Specifically in this chapter, Duncan finally had his emotional confrontation with Victoria, which was fantastic. I feel there was some good progress in that area. I was really happy to see that, and I'm glad Duncan isn't making a decision yet. It's just not a good time. I do like that it seems Victoria has matured as a person a great deal. I was almost thinking they wouldn't make love in this chapter, but that was fine.

Even if something rough happened to Stamp, that doesn't absolve him of everything he has done.

I also liked the scenes with Margot Robbie. I'm glad all that was resolved. Also it looks like James will be OK, which is also great.

More than anything, I'm enjoying all the thriller stuff now that the war with Stamp has started. I like that moment where Duncan realizes he's not some badass hero, even with the type of training he does, he's still a writer. He's not a soldier or spy with years of training and combat experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
An idea

Maybe Duncan doesn't have to choose between Alexandra and Victoria, maybe the story can end in a hot threeway between them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
As you continue to write,...

I continue to hope you become a better writer!! Spelling, capitalization,... It is literally painful to put my eyes through this HORRID writing about HOT women!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome!

Damn props to the author. This story was just a good story in general and that's something you don't see all the time on this site. Major props!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Great story!! Love it. Can't wait for next chapter. And for those who keeps on criticizing the writer, stfu!! I don't see you writing any good stories. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

The trolling is strong with the 1/2 anon comment. The grammar was perfectly fine

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
L1TTLED1FFERENT go back under bridge you troll!.

here a thought go back under bridge you troll!.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Poor little Timmy

L1tTleD1fferent is the infamous troll of this site also known as 'TJChurch'. Do a quick google search and see this loser for what he looks like and the fact he has no life at all, other to sit on an erotica site and troll it with inane comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
There Can Be NO Doubt

the comment about "Little Timmy" is from "cadeauxxx"... Who if you look on the site & forums has it out for the better-writer-than-he'll-ever-be "TJChurch", who has not posted on the site nor Forums in years.

He keeps trying to report falsely to Admins & the like that TJC has returned so he can get everyone with ability & intelligence banned until he is the smartest here, not realizing those smarter than cadeauxxx are being born every second, so that will never be the case.

StonerMcWeedPotStonerMcWeedPotabout 3 years ago

Nice chapter, I’m just sad that Duncan won’t end up with Margot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous