The Road to EGOT Season 02 Pt. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I mean, i'm asking you to walk away from the deal of a lifetime. I'm whisking you away to Vegas. The least I could do is do it in style."

"You sure are Mr.Bryant." She said running her fingers across the knuckles of my hand. I smiled at her and she held my gaze. "I'm sorry about you losing your job Duncan. Your show is incredible."

"Thanks Melissa. That means a lot. I wish things hadn't gone down that way. But you know sometimes it's good. The last time I got fired, it didn't turn out so bad."

"That's true. You keep getting fired. You sure you're not just a big troublemaker?"

"You scared of trouble Melissa?" I asked her jokingly. She dazzled me with her smile.

"Not if it's the good kind. Sometimes it's worth it." She said now squeezing my hand.

"I agree." I told her smiling just as brightly right back at her.

When we arrived in Vegas, there was a rental car waiting for us on the tarmac. We got inside and drove towards the city.

"So where are you taking me?" She asked me as the lights of Vegas shone brightly.

"I thought we could take in a show." As I said that I pulled into Planet Hollywood. Melissa saw the name shining brightly and was giddy with happiness.

"BRITNEY SPEARS! You're taking me to go see Britney." Melissa was 27, I figured that she was at the perfect age when Britney was at the top of her game. I was glad that I was right in guessing that she was probably a huge fan of hers.

"Yup!" I said as I found the V.I.P parking. We stepped out of the car and Melissa jumped in my arms kissing me all over my face and cheeks.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. How did you know?" She asked me with bright eyed disbelief.

"Just a shot in the dark." I told her as I offered her my arm and we strode into the auditorium together. We were quickly taken to our seats which were only a few feet away from the stage. The lights dimmed and a huge screen came to life. It showed different clips of Britney's music videos as well as some of her on stage performances. The music got louder and the screen parted like a curtain. There were now at least twelve dancers moving on the large stage as a huge globe came from the ceiling. We could now hear Britney's voice. She was singing and when the globe hit the ground, it opened up and the sexy blonde walked out. The outfit she wore couldn't even be called that. She had on a see through bodysuit with black stitchings to cover some of her more personal areas.

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" Screamed Melissa next to me. She was clearly into the show and I couldn't blame her. I was quickly swept away by Britney as well. She looked sexy as hell as she moved around the stage and let the entire world know it was hers. It was amazing to see her perform. She was totally in her element. Melissa was singing along to all of the songs and dancing in her seat. Our eyes met and she flashed me an incredible smile. The entire show went on like this. Melissa would move and sing along, I would sometimes join in on the few songs that I still remembered. We had an incredible time. The show ended on a confetti shower, with Britney and all of her dancers in a incredible routine.

"Thank you everybody." Britney said as she waved to the loud applauding crowd before running off backstage.

"That was amazing!" Melissa said her face so bright.

"You think that was amazing? Let's see how you feel after you meet her."

"Wait? We're meeting her?"

"Didn't I make that clear? She's the friend who I was talking about."

"Really? You're friends with Britney Spears? I thought we just stopped to watch the show before going to meet whoever." She said clearly nervous.

"Hey it'll be fine. She's a sweet person. And what do you have to be afraid of. You're Supergirl remember?" I said trying to calm her nerves. She smiled and nodded. As people were pooling out of the auditorium and into the casino, Melissa and I were led to the backstage area. We were in front of Britney's door. "I'm gonna knock okay?" I told Melissa who seemed like she was on the brink of hyperventilating. "Hey, I told her holding both of her hands. "Don't forget, you're a big star now. Millions of young girls feel about you the same way you once felt about Britney. You're still you. You're still a person. So is she. She's just a person. No need to be nervous." My words clearly calmed her.

"Thank you! That means so much to me. You're totally right. Let's go." She nodded and I knocked on the door. Britney's sweet voice came through telling us to come in. We stepped into the very comfortable dressing room. Britney was at her makeup table, clearly fresh out of the shower. All she had on was a bathrobe and her hair was still wet.

"Duncan!" She said walking towards me and grabbing me in a tight hug. "I'm so glad you came. Did you like the show?" She asked me looking just as beautiful as always. I could see her looking glances sideways at Melissa. Very appreciative glances.

"It was incredible. You were amazing up there. I don't know how you do it."

"Well it takes practice, but yeah I've still got it." She said laughing.

"You sure as hell do." I replied. "This is Melissa." I told her directing the conversation towards the CBS star.

"Of course. I know who she is. I'm a big fan of yours." Britney told Melissa. The look on Melissa's face hearing that was priceless.

"You are?" She finally said.

"Of course. I think you're doing a great job as Supergirl. My oldest boy has a huge crush on you."

"Oh that's sweet. I'm a huge fan of yours too. I think you're amazing and gorgeous."

"Why thank you." Britney said pulling her in her arms for a tight hug. Melissa simply let herself enjoy the hug. I saw the contentment on her face. The hug lasted quite a while and I saw both women relax in each other's arms. They seemed more like old lovers reuniting than two people who had just met "Let me go change and we'll have dinner in the restaurant. Sounds good?" Britney asked us still holding on to Melissa. We both agreed and Britney turned to get dressed.

"You've got the hots for her don't you?" I asked Melissa when we were alone.

"What?Me? No no no! Not at all." I cocked my head to the side not believing her for one minute.

"Melissa it's okay. I really don't care. On the contrary I think it's hot."

"Really?"

"Of course."

"Okay, I do. I've had a crush on her since I was a kid. I I I..." She trailed off.

"You what?" I asked curious.

"I used to masterbate to her videos as a kid." She admitted looking down at her feet. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her in for a hug.

"Me too! We have something else in common." Melissa laughed.

"How do you do it?" She asked me looking at me with her beautiful blue eyes.

"Do what?"

"Always just make everything okay. Make me so comfortable? I can't believe I just admitted that to you, and yet I don't feel weird about it."

"Just a gift I guess." I told her kissing her on the cheek. "I think she has the hots for you too by the way."

"Really you do?"

"Oh yea, she was totally checking you out." Melissa brightened up once again as Britney came out looking stunning in a tight black dress that showed off her legs and cleavage magnificently. Melissa looked at each other and I was sure we both thought the same thing.

"What?" Britney asked noticing the looks on our faces.

"Nothing, nothing." Melissa and I said at the same time. Britney was accustomed to being look at in utter lust. She recognized the signs and she smiled cheekily as she saw our discomfort.

"Well let's go eat shall we?" Britney said grabbing one of my arms. Melissa grabbed the other and we were off. I escorted the beautiful blondes to the restaurant and we were led to the private dining area. The room wasn't too big and there was a table with three settings waiting for us. It was a round table. The waiter gave us menus and brought us a bottle of wine before giving us some space.

"You look beautiful Melissa." Britney told her taking in the younger woman.

"Oh thank you. No where near as much as you." Melissa said blushing.

"Oh thank you. I wish I had your legs. They are so long and toned." Britney continued to compliment her.

"I'm not bad either right?" I threw in feeling a little forgotten.

"You know how handsome I think you are." Britney said running he hand on the inside of my thigh. I felt my cock harden instantly. I smiled at Britney and tried to play it off.

"So, I brought Melissa here, so you could tell her about Derek."

"Yeah. Melissa, I don't know how much Duncan has told you. But he's an awful person. He use to be my manager and he totally screwed up my life."

"How so?" Melissa asked perplexed. Britney went into her story. Telling Melissa how he had come between her and Justin. "Oh my god." Melissa said looking heartbroken when Britney had finished. "I don't understand how someone could do something like that. Just for money. It's horrible."

"That's just my experience with him. There are a ton of others that he has done something similar to. He doesn't care about you or what you have to sacrifice. He doesn't even see us as people. We're just commodities to him and he trades us as he sees fit. Duncan was fired because he told HBO he wouldn't let anyone on his roster to work for them anymore, if he kept his job. Now he may make you famous, and rich, but only as long as it suits him. There are other ways to make it in this business, and you'll be much happier if you do it without that asshole."

In that moment I felt so grateful for Britney. I knew I had made the right choice bringing Melissa here and giving her a chance to hear all this from her. She believed us and knew it would be in her best interest to stay away from that man. Melissa held my hand under the table and nodded at me.

"Thank you, for bringing me here. And thank you for taking the time to talk to me Britney." Melissa said.

"Of course." Britney said also reaching for Melissa's hand. "We have to stick together." My phone rang. I took it out of my pocket and didn't recognize the number. I excused myself from the table and left the room to answer it.

"Hello?"

"You son of a bitch." It was Derek. "You got to her didn't you?"

"Excuse me? Who is this?" I asked playing dumb.

"You know exactly who this is you meddling asshole."

"Oh wow, such language."

"My language will be the least of your concerns.When I find you, I will hurt you so bad that you'll wish that you had never been born."

"Hey Derek. Why don't you take your threats and shove em up your ass." I hung up the phone, feeling mighty proud of myself. I walked back into the room and was surprised to only find Melissa at the table. Her face looked flushed and she was biting her lip. "Melissa?" I asked her as I sat down. She looked at me without saying a word. "You okay?"

"Mhh mmm" She moaned as she nodded.

"What's wrong? Where's Britney?" I felt a hand on my knee. At first I thought it was Melissa's, but they were both on the table. Understanding quickly made it's way into my brain and a smile crossed my face. I looked under the table and Britney was hard at work between Melissa's thighs. I slid my chair closer to Melissa and brought her mouth to mine. I kissed her and was so glad to have her kiss me back. "It's okay, enjoy it." I whispered to her before returning my lips to hers.

"MMMMM!" Melissa groaned into my mouth. I figured that Britney had done something particularly exciting for the sexy blonde. I lifted Melissa's leg and placed it across my lap, opening her up and giving Britney better access to her cunt. "OHhhh god." Melissa moaned. I could see Britney's head moving in between her legs and I was impressed as I watched her sucking away at Melissa's cunt with reckless abandon. Melissa and I returned to kissing. Her lips were so damn soft and full. Her tongue slipped into my mouth and I groaned as our lips mashed together. Melissa wrapped one arm around my neck and placed one hand atop Britney's head, driving the singer's obviously talented tongue deeper into her cunt.

"Mhhmmmm" Melissa moaned as I felt her body temperature rise as she neared orgasm. Britney also saw the signs and pushed two fingers into Melissa's cunt which was at this point saturated with her pussy juices. "Oh fuck." Melissa grunted as she began to grind her pussy against Britney's mouth. "ohhhh ohhh." The lovely blonde continued to moan as I pinched her breast through the light fabric of her dress. I saw Britney's fingers begin to speed up inside of Melissa. I could hear Melissa's wet pussy as Britney made it her mission to make the sexy actress cum. "OHHH! OHHH! I'm fucking cumming!!" She screamed as her orgasm hit her hard. "SHIt, shit, shit!" She continued to moan as Britney's tongue never took a break. I could see the long agile organ continue to please Melissa. "FUCK, FUCK!" The former Glee star nearly sang as another orgasm overcame her entire body. "Oh god, please stop." Melissa begged. "My legs are shaking." She told Britney.

"Alright. I'll get more when we get to the room." Britney said sweetly before rubbing my hard cock through my jeans. "Did we do that?" She asked me with her innocent smile.

"You sure did!" I answered. "That was incredible." I told both women.

"We're just getting started." Britney said as she unbuckled my pants and lowered them down my legs. I looked over at Melissa who's eyes had brightened immensely when she saw my hard cock appear. She smiled over at me appreciatively. I returned her smile until Britney's lips descended upon my cockhead.

"Fuck!" I groaned as I felt her warm, wet lips suck my cockhead and her tongue spin around. Britney moaned as she took more of my cock into her mouth. Meanwhile Melissa had just been watching, enjoying the show. She now turned onto me and began to kiss me. Deep, wet sexy kisses that only seemed to make me hornier. I wrapped my arm around her waist and molded her body against mine. I returned the kiss with just as much passion and drove my tongue into her mouth. It was exciting feeling Melissa's tongue in my mouth at the same time as feeling Britney's tongue on my cock. I thought once more about just how lucky of a man I was.

"Melissa." Britney called out as she pulled my cock out of her mouth and jerked off my cock. "Why don't you come down here and help me with this big thing?" She asked the sexy actress.

"Don't mind if I do." Melissa said smiling at me as she joined Britney inches away from my cock. The two girls stared at each other and kissed. I moaned a little as I watched the two beautiful women exchange tongues. Their attention was then brought back to the task at hand. They both started sucking on each side of my head.

"Fuck!" I groaned as I felt two separate sets of lips and tongue sucking and licking my cock. They both licked up and down the sides of my cock, taking turns sucking on the cock head. Britney held my cock in her hand and pointed it at Melissa. Melissa quickly swallowed me in her mouth and started quickly bobbing up and down on my pole. Britney smiled before finding my ball sack and flicking her long wet tongue against it. "Damn!" I moaned as I caressed both of their hair. Britney began to suck on my balls while Melissa lips tightened around my cock and sped up. She was truly fucking me with her mouth.

Britney and Melissa exchanged places. They did it without missing a beat. If I hadn't known it was their first meeting, I would have thought they had done this many many times before. Melissa was no longer nervous or shy. The girl who was sucking on my balls with wild abandon was totally different from the shy girl I picked up a few hours ago. I realized just how much I liked both sides of her.

"Oh fuck." I groaned as the girls started going up and down the sides of my cock at the same time. The two beautiful blondes smiled up at me as they placed my cock in between themselves and started making out around my cock. I had the sight of their tongues meeting as well as the feeling of two mouths on my cock.

"Suck his cock. Make him feel good Melissa." Britney encouraged the younger actress. Melissa closed her eyes and did just as she was told. Bobbing her head incredibly quickly up and down the length of my cock that was ready to erupt at any moment. Britney returned to taking care of my balls. "So full!" She said. "I bet you can't wait to cum all over our faces. Huh Duncan?" She said sexily.

"Fuck yeah!" I moaned as I began pumping my cock into Melissa's mouth.

"You want him to cum too, don't you Melissa?" Britney said turning her attention to the woman who currently had my cock in her mouth. Britney jumped back into the action. Her tongue licking me wherever Melissa would allow. Melissa popped off of my cock to try to catch a breather. The moment that she did, Britney took her spot. The singer bobbed up and down and was quickly jerking off my cock. Melissa's head dropped down sucking and licking on my heavy balls.

"I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!" I moaned as I felt the cum prepare to shoot out of my cock. "OHhhhhhhhhhhhh shit!" I nearly yelled as I felt my cock explode inside of Britney's warm and and talented mouth. The sexy singer didn't miss a beat. She sucked softly on my cock and drank up every drop of my cum. She grabbed Melissa's head and shared my cum with her. The two beautiful women kissed and exchanged my cum between them. The sight was almost nearly enough to make me hard all over again.

"Let's order!" Britney said as she got back in her seat. Melissa helped me put my pants back on and kissed me deeply. We both laughed and silently agreed that when we got Britney back to her room, we would take care of her like she had taken care of us.

*************************************************************************************************************

After dinner we quickly made our way towards the elevator. The three of us had drank a little and were feeling quite giddy. The meal had been an intensely teasing affair where all three of us would take turns lightly touching the other. We could not wait to get to Britney's room. We didn't wait that long. The moment the elevator doors closed, I pushed Britney back against the elevator wall. I lowered my lips to hers and began kissing her. Our tongues quickly found each other and I found myself groaning into the mouth of the pop icon.

Melissa moved near us and I allowed her a turn at kissing the older blonde's sensuous lips. Watching them kiss was such a huge turn on. I couldn't move my eyes away as I saw Melissa grab Britney's ass and grind her pussy against her hip. I moved behind Melissa and pushed my dick against her plump bottom. Melissa groaned into Britney's mouth as my hands wrapped around her slim body and pinched her hard nipples.

We reached Britney's floor and quickly made it to her bedroom. Her suite was practically an apartment. It had a large living area with a couch, lounge chairs and a huge flat screen tv. It even had a small kitchen as well as a dining room. We couldn't wait to reach the bedroom and crashed on the couch. I was sitting between the two women. They both leaned over me and their lips quickly met. It was so hot to watch the two celebrities kissing so close to me. I could feel their chests as they rose and fell against my arms. I moved my hand against their thighs and quickly found my way beneath their dresses. I was rubbing their pussies through the damp fabric of their panties.

"Fuck!" Britney said before turning over and kissing me. I continued rubbing their pussies while Melissa began to undress me. She quickly had my shoes, sock, pants and underwear flung across the room . Britney pulled away from my lips. Melissa grabbed my head and took her place kissing me. Britney unbuttoned the shirt I was wearing while slowly pumping my cock. Britney's lips were now placing soft butterfly kisses along my chest. Melissa pulled away and stood in front of Britney and I. We watched as Supergirl removed the dress and revealed the body we had both been dying to see more of.