The Road to EGOT Season 02 Pt. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow." I said basically leering at the tight body before me. Her stomach, arms and legs were incredibly toned. Her tits perky and her nipples hard. Melissa smiled and sat on my lap. She kissed me and then did the same to Britney.

"You don't mind if I get some of him first?" Melissa asked in her usual sweet disposition.

"Oh go ahead." Britney told her. Melissa raised herself up and slowly lowered herself down the length of my cock. I groaned at just how tight she was. She slowly continued to take more and more of my cock into her. I loved seeing every inch disappear into her.

"OHHH FUCK!" Melissa groaned when I was all the way in. Her tantalizingly toned butt resting on my balls. "I feel so full." Melissa said. My dick felt like it was in a furnace. Her pussy was not only tight, it was hot as hell, and I fucken loved it. I grabbed Melissa ass and lowered my face to one of her hard nipples. I quickly licked it, flicking my tongue across the sensitive skin. "Mhmm" Melissa moaned as her body began to move up and down my cock. Melissa had one hand around my head and another around Britney's, who had taken on the responsibility of sucking on Melissa's other nipple. "Shit!" the younger blonde moaned as she grinded her pussy against me, making me want nothing more than to just fuck her hard.

Britney stood up and quickly removed her dress. She had no clothes on underneath so Melissa and I had a great view of her amazing body. You wouldn't think this woman had two boys. She still looked so damn sexy. She sat down on the end of the couch, her head against the arm. She spread her legs wide, showing us just how wet and horny she was. Her pussy was swollen in desire and my mouth watered at the thought of tasting her.

The sight of her idol spread out in front of us also had a powerful effect on Melissa. Up until that point she had only been slowly fucking me, taking my length with long strokes. Now she was fucking me. Fucking me so hard and so damn good. I groaned and held on to her ass for dear life, as the sexy blonde rode me with intense passion.

"That's right! Fuck him Melissa. Fuck him good." Britney encouraged Melissa. Melissa did just that. She placed her hands on my shoulders and used them to gain more leverage and momentum. "God, you two look so fucken hot." Britney groaned as she continued to play with her cunt. Melissa lowered her mouth and caught my lips with hers. I groaned as our lips met and Melissa body began to move harder and faster against me. I was so grateful for the cum I had earlier. If it wasn't for that I would have already shot my load deep into this sexy woman.

"AHHHHHHH" Melissa shouted as her body produced more juices. She was close to cumming. I could tell by the way her cunt walls were choking my cock so wonderfully. "OH, fuck yea, fuck, fuck!" Melissa continued to shout as Britney stroked her clit as my cock continued to fuck her deeply. "GAWD!" Melissa shouted as her entire body was rocked by a powerful orgasm. It was incredible to watch her cum. Her body never stopping a moment as continued to fuck me. "Oh my god!" She moaned as she crashed on the couch beside me. I smiled to her and I felt my heart quicken even more when she returned the smile.

"Oh shit!" I moaned as Britney's mouth enveloped my cock. She was sucking me hard and fast and the fact that it had caught me completely but surprise was even more of a turn on. I grabbed her hair and began to pump my cock in and out of her sexy mouth.

"You two taste so damn good." Britney said as she took Melissa's place on my cock. The singer lowered her snug wet cunt onto my cock and I could swear that I saw stars. "DAMN!" Britney moaned as we quickly found our rhythm. Miss Spears did not want to go slow. From the moment she lowered her cunt onto me she went into a fast frenzied pace of fucking. She wasn't as tight as Melissa, but she had an incredible control of her pussy muscles. It was a treat to feel them squeeze and let go whenever Britney wanted. I never knew what to expect whenever I would stroke into her. I grabbed Britney's shapely hips and flipped us around. I lay her on the couch whilst I kneeled on the rug between her legs with my cock still firmly embedded into her. It was my turn to fuck and I didn't waste a second.

"AHHHHHHHHH, FUCK! ME! FUCK! ME! FUCK! ME!" Britney continued to scream as my cock continued to plunder her hole. I lowered my head and sucked on her tits while I fucked her for all I was worth. Melissa was watching with a huge smile on her face. She lowered her mouth and began to kiss Britney. Again that sight just spurred me on. I saw Melissa's tongue dip into Britney's mouth. I could hear the older blonde moan into Melissa's mouth. I grabbed her hips and began driving her onto my cock even harder.

Melissa kissed down Britney's lovely frame until she reached her cunt. Melissa looked at me with those beautiful eyes of hers. I watched her as she lowered her mouth and began sucking on Britney's clit as I fucked the pop singer.

"OHHHHHHH FUCK! FUCK! I'm gonna cum!" Hearing Britney scream made both Melissa and I work harder and faster on her. "SHIT, SHIT, SHIT! JUST LIKE THAT. OHHHHH YEAH!!" Britney moaned as she came hard. As she always seemed to do, Britney squirted cunt juices all over. Melissa was surprised at first and yelped before smiling and licking the MILF's juices. I had yet to cum and continued to pound into Britney's spasming cunt. Melissa followed my lead and continued licking her clit. "Oh god! I'm cumming again." Britney told us moments before her body rocked once again. This time I pulled out and brought Melissa's face closer to her cunt, so that she would get the full force of Britney' squirting juices. Melissa just smiled and quickly began to lap up all of Britney's juices.

"Let's move to the bedroom." I said as I led the two blondes. Britney had a huge bed and she quickly jumped in the middle of it. Melissa crawled atop of her and began to kiss her and play with her big tits. Melissa's curvy butt was pointing right at me. I kneeled behind her and pushed my cock back into her cunt.

"Fuck!" She moaned against Britney's mouth as my dick began to move around inside of her. "Britney, he feels so good!"

"He does! He fits just right." Britney said in between kisses. "And he knows just what to do." I wanted to prove her right. I began slamming my dick hard into Melissa and rotating my hips in order to get different angles and create different sensations within her.

"Fuck me! Fuck me!" Screamed the beautiful blonde. I pulled out of her causing her to whimper. I quickly lowered myself and pushed my cock deep into Britney's hungry cunt in one stroke.

"Shit!" Britney screamed as her pussy walls gripped my cock. This continued for a few minutes. I would switch back and forth between both of the lovely cunts, while the girls kissed and touched each others tits. I was fucking Melissa and had my fingers digging deeply into her hips.

"Duncan, I'm so close... Keep fucking me!" She yelled. I did just that. I rammed my hard cock deeper and deeper into her. Britney helped me by circling the woman's clit with her fingers. "AH, AH AH!" And just like that Melissa exploded in an incredible orgasm. Her cunt muscles spasmed and rocked all over my cock, sending intense sensations through me. I had to hold back. As Melissa came down I pulled my cock from her and pushed it deeply into Britney. I fucked her hard and fast. Melissa was resting on her chest trying to catch her breath. Britney wrapped her arms around the beautiful blonde and held on as I continued to fuck her.

"I'm FUCKING CUMMING!" Britney screamed as she came. I was a goner. The moment I felt her pussy lock around me, the cum rushed from my balls and filled the blonde MILF.

"AHHHH." I grunted as I emptied all of the pent up cum I had. I crashed on the bed and took deep breaths. Melissa quickly dropped her head in between Britney's legs and quickly began sucking up all the mixture of juices we had created. When she had finished licking it all up, she kissed Britney and shared with her whatever she had left. Melissa lay on my other. I held both women, smiling to myself at just how lucky I really was.

**********************************************************************************************

The next morning Melissa and I were on our way home. She had her head on my shoulder as the jet took off and headed towards L.A.

"Thank you so much." She told me with a large smile. "This trip was amazing."

"It really was. So no Derek?"

"No Derek for me! I'll make it on my own."

"You're not on your own. If you ever need anything, just give me a call." I told her kissing her soft lips.

"You're not alone either Duncan."

We held each other and looked out at the beautiful view of Vegas below us. For the remainder of the trip, nothing else mattered.