The Road to EGOT Season 03 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I wouldn't know. I mean it's not like we sat around and had a referendum about your dating life."

"I mean, yeah i know that. I was just wondering..."

"What Marty thought?" I finished for her. She nodded biting her lip. "Why don't you ask him Kara?"

"It's not important." She said switching back into business mode. "I'm glad you stopped by actually."

"What's up?" I asked leaning towards her desk, as she threw a large stack of paper onto it.

"Sasha sent in the first draft of her new book. I know you like reading off the page, so I printed it out for you." Kara was referring to Sasha Grey. The former adult film star who had pivoted towards mainstream after starring in Steven Soderbergh's The Girlfriend Experience. She was talented and had so many different interest and ambitions it was at times difficult to keep up with her. This new book would be the sequel to her first novel the Juliette Society. "She's working in New York at the moment. So you'll probably have to go down there and work on it with her."

"Thanks Kara. Has Karen taken a look?" Karen was the head of our book division. She had just begun, but was doing a great job so far.

"Yeah she has." Kara continued. "Her notes are attached at the end. I know you want to make your first unencumbered impressions."

"Kara, have I told you lately how amazing you are?" I questioned.

"Not this week." She responded holding back a pleased smile.

"I don't know where we'd be without you." I said as I placed a kiss on the cheek. "I have to go, can't miss my flight."

"Have a good trip Duncan." She said before returning to her papers as I headed to the door.

"Oh and Kara." She looked up at me. "About that other thing. Keep doing what you're doing." I told her earnestly. She smiled brightly and nodded at me. I nodded back before heading to the elevator.

*********

"Hey Taylor!"

"Hey Duncan, how are you? I don't have much time! Is everything okay?" She spoke quickly.

"Everything is fine. I just wanted to give you a head's up that i'll be in New York next week." I told her as I pulled into the airport parking lot.

"Really? That's great! For how long?" She asked me sounding clearly excited.

"Just for a few days." I told her as I found a space. "I'll let you know my flight and hotel details when i've got everything handled."

"No hotel for you. You're staying with me." She said forcefully.

"You sure?"

"Yes! I have plenty of space and I want to spend as much time with you as possible. Okay?"

"You got it." I answered knowing there would be no point in arguing with her.

"Great. Just tell me when you get here and I'll have Curtis pick you up from the airport."

"Alright, I gotta go. Just wanted to let you know the news. I'll see you soon." I told her as I pulled my bag out of the car.

"See you soon sweetie. Have a safe flight." We hung up and I headed directly for the gates.

After checking in, I was directed towards the first class lounge area. With a little time before take off, I decided to start reading Sasha's book. I sat down in a corner with a drink and began to peruse the novel. I could tell very quickly that it was a definite step up from her first.

"Duncan?" I heard someone call my name. I looked up and smiled brightly. It was Wonder Woman herself, Gal Gadot. She was impossible to miss in a black mini dress with flowers peppered throughout. She wore red lipstick and very little much else as far as makeup was concerned. Her hair was pulled down around her shoulders and wore sensible yellow heels. She was breathtaking. It was always amazing to me how much better she looked in person.

"Gal!" I exclaimed as i rose from my seat and quickly went to hug the Israeli super model. "How are you? Where are you headed?"

"I'm heading to Washington. The Israeli embassy is hosting a gala. I was invited to attend." She responded in her delightful accent. "And yourself?"

"I'm heading to Washington as well actually." I said as I directed her towards a seat.

"What takes you there?" She asked as we sat next to each other on the comfortable seats.

"My mother's birthday." I said smiling.

"Oh really? I didn't know you were from there."

"I didn't really grow up in that house. I would spend some time there during summers but not much else."

"Ah true. Your father was a diplomat." She said remembering.

"Exactly. Once he retired, they moved back."

"Your mother did she work as well?" Gal asked.

"Yes, she was an English teacher." I told her, glad to see she had taken an interest in my family. "Wherever my father was stationed, she would find somewhere to teach. She loves it."

"How is she handling retirement then?" She asked repositioning herself in the chair so that she could look directly at me as we spoke. I found her beauty to be a little distracting, but tried not to let it stop me.

"She's not. She got back and within 10 days she just said "I can't do this, i'm bored!"" Gal laughed heartily.

"What does she do?"

"She started this program to help children with reading deficiencies. She makes sure they get and stay on track, at class level."

"That's incredible." Gal said seeming clearly impressed. "She sounds like a wonderful woman."

"She really is. She's the one who got me interested in books. For my eleventh birthday, she gave me a set of Dickens novels. I must have burned through them in a few months." I said catching my smile as I remembered those summer days spent reading those books.

"The broken heart. You think you will die but you just keep on living, day after day after terrible day." Gal said looking right at me.

"Great Expectations! You know your Dickens Ms Gadot."

"I do! I loved reading his stories. He was gifted. Just like you." She said as her hand tapped mine, her perfume invading my space.

"I'm nowhere close to the writer he was." I said knowing that I hadn't been much of a writer at all lately.

"Maybe not. But you feel the way he does. Dickens wrote about sadness and poverty but his stories always carried hope. Hope for a better tomorrow, a better world. And that is the gift you both share Duncan. The gift of hope." The beautiful woman next to me said with astuteness. I smiled not really knowing what to say.

"Thank you." It was the only reply that came to mind, and it did not seem very fitting for this particular situation. "How about yourself? How are you?"

"I'm exhausted!" Gal said leaning down in an exaggerated fashion in her chair. "I am so grateful for this opportunity, to be Wonder Woman, but it has truly been a gauntlet." I understood where she came from. After filming Batman V Superman, she had flown to London to begin shooting her own solo film. As soon as that was finished, Justice League was preparing to go into production. Not to mention the arduous press tour for BVS, she hadn't gotten a break in almost two years. Add to that Gal's hatred of flying, which I was reminded by her drinking. "I'm sorry." She said as she ordered her third glass of wine. "I'm just nervous and this helps to calm down."

"I knew you didn't like flying, I didn't know it was so bad." I told her witnessing her pre flight jitters for the first time.

"It's horrible. And i've been flying so much lately. You would think i'd have gotten better at it."

"Fear is fear. You can't really do much against it." I told her.

"Well it's shit." She said causing me to laugh. "How is your love life Duncan?" Gal said pivoting away from her fears.

"None to speak of." I told her honestly.

"A handsome guy like you? Why is that?"

"Well I work alot. I'm always working. No time to really build lasting relationships." I told her honestly.

"Yes, I understand. But you still make time for certain activities? Do you not?" Gal said with a naughty smile.

"Yes, when the opportunity arises, I do like to partake." I answered.

"You are lucky! It's been so long for me."

"Why is that?"

"Well, I also work plenty. My husband and I have agreed to an open relationship,"

"Oh I had no idea." I told her very surprised. I had heard of this type of arrangement, but they truly hardly ever worked.

"Yes. We both try to remain as discreet as possible, but I know he has been enjoying himself immensely. Me not so much." She admitted with a pout.

"Really? I would think a beautiful woman such as yourself, would have men throwing themselves at her."

"Well, many men are intimidated by me. And those who do approach me, treat me delicately. I want to be taken Duncan!" she said to me with a knowing look that brought many ideas to mind. "I have my husband to make love to me. I want a man that will fuck me." She said leaning into me so that no one could hear. The wine was clearly opening her up, allowing her to speak honestly. "They believe i want to be coddled and held. It is nice, but not always. I haven't had that in so very long." The beautiful Israeli actress said to me. I was feeling a little warm under my collar and was almost grateful when we were called to begin boarding the plane.

We boarded the flight, which was rather empty. The first class cabin consisted of Gal, an older gentleman and myself. Our seats were pretty randomly assigned, almost nowhere near one another. Gal had gotten a window seat near the middle of the cabin. I was a few rows up while the older gentleman was in the back far wall. As we settled down and prepared for takeoff, I kept trying to peak a look at Gal to see how she was faring. Due to the way the rows were slightly staggered. I undid my seatbelt deciding to simply go and check on her.

"Hey. You alright?" I asked as I neared her row. I could see her clearly shaken.

"I'm fine. No worries." She said with a smile that was purely there for my benefit. I sat next to her and held her hand.

"Don't worry. I'm here okay." I told her reassuringly. A few minutes later, the plane was ready to lift off. I held Gal's soft hand throughout. Once we were off the ground and reached altitude, the actress began to calm down.

"I'm sorry. I usually take something to help me sleep. But I was out and didn't have time before the flight." She explained to me.

"It's alright." I told her continuing to hold her hand. "I'll help you get through the flight."

"Thank you Duncan." She said with a shy smile. Since it was a nighttime flight, the lights were very dim in the cabin. I turned on the overhead passenger light and removed Sasha's manuscript from my bag. I picked up from where I left off, which just happened to be in the middle of a very steamy scene between the main character and her lover. Sasha, having been in the porn industry for so long, was very descriptive of the sexual activities taking place. "Wow!" I heard Gal say. I had been so caught up in the scene unfolding, that I hadn't noticed Gal reading along with me. "Who wrote this?" She asked. I could see that her nipples had hardened and were poking through her dress.

"Sasha Grey." I told her studying her beautiful features.

"The Porn star?" She asked seeming even more intrigued.

"Well, ex porn star. She's moving into mainstream now." I answered but noticed that Gal's full attention was on the manuscript.

"May I?" She asked both of her hands on the pages. I simply nodded as she pulled it from me and began to ferociously devour the scene. I quickly understood her interest. The main character was having the type of sex that Gal had been telling me she craved. She was being taken, she was being fucked. Gal wanted that. The soft moans as well as the way she continued to press her soft thighs together, let me know just how excited she was. I watched as she continued to run her fingers along her neck. I looked around the cabin, noticing the stewardesses busy flirting with the co pilot. One more look and Gal and my hand had made up its mind.

I placed it on Gal's knee. She didn't react at first, completely engrossed in the pages of the novel. When my hand slid towards her thigh, she took in a breath and threw me a glance. I smiled at her before continuing my progress. Gal took in her surroundings once more before opening up her legs. My hand glided across her soft thigh and found the wet fabric of her panties.

"Mhmmm." She moaned quietly as my fingers ran up and down the length of her cunt. I could feel Gal responding to my touch as her cunt grew wetter. She had stopped reading the book at this point and had one of her hands gripping my wrist. I pushed past the small covering of her panties and quickly invaded her wetness with one of my thick fingers. "Oh, god!" Gal said softly when I wiggled my digit back and forth sensually. She opened her legs wider, allowing my finger to slip even deeper into her warm pussy.

My thumb found her clit and I began to rub it in small circles. Gal's face was inches from mine. I couldn't help but watch her as she slid deeper and deeper into lust. Her legs continued to spread as her hips were gyrating against my hand. Her grip on my wrist making certain that I wouldn't stop. I lowered my lips to her neck, placing soft kisses along her collarbone. I wanted her to know, all that mattered to me was her pleasure.

"Oh god!" Gal moaned as I intensified the pressure of my thumb against her clit.

"Use the blanket." I whispered to Gal who quickly understood what I meant. She picked up the blanket and covered our lower extremities. She also bit into it in order to contain her moans. I soon had my entire finger inside of her was running it across her G spot over and over again. I heard her moaning into the blanket as her orgasm was building.

"Make me cum! Please." Gal practically begged me.

"Not yet." I told her with a sly grin. "Just enjoy this." I whispered into her ear. Gal turned to me and kissed my lips without warning. I moaned softly into her mouth as I was astonished by the softness of her lips and the deftness of her tongue. We continued to kiss as I added another finger to her dripping cunt and fucked her slowly. Feeling how close she was to cumming once more, I began to pull my fingers out of her. Her hand grabbed them and made sure they wouldn't budge.

"This is just my fingers." I told her as I broke the kiss. "Imagine what my tongue would feel like. Or my cock." Gal smiled as her hand found my hard cock through my pants. She raised her eyebrows appreciatively as she stroked me. My fingers and thumb were driving her towards another orgasm. I kept this up for what felt like hours. Getting her nearer to orgasm, just to pull back when she was moments from gushing all over my hand.

"Please, just make me cum! I can't take it anymore." She admitted breathlessly. I nodded, before quickening the pace of my thumb on her clit and placing my fingers against her G Spot. With quick rubbing motions I drove her to orgasm. "Fuck!" Gal exclaimed as her body began to orgasm. She was screaming into the blanket and her eyes rolled back into her head. Her pussy was gripping my fast moving fingers and her legs clamped hard against my hand. As she started coming down from her orgasm, I slowed my fingers allowing her to catch her breath.

The moment she thought it was over, I quickly drove my fingers into her dripping cunt and pressed down hard on her clit with my thumb. This time when her orgasm hit, I didn't stop. I continued to fuck her with my fingers and thumb until she came again and again. By the time I was done her head was leaning back into the headrest and she was gulping for air. Her hand had been able to pull my cock out of my pants. She sent me a teasing glance, before pulling the armrest and diving her mouth onto my hard cock. I felt her sucking up all of the pre cum that had been leaking since we had begun. Her tongue swirled around the head collecting all of it. Her sweet lips moved lower and lower onto my cock. Moments later I could feel my cock head resting against the back of her throat.

I moaned as I felt her lips against my balls. She held me there for as long as she could, before pulling back and regaining her breath. A few moments later, the beautiful actress was back to deepthroating my cock. I was shaking from head to toe. I was close to cumming. I could feel my balls churning and my cock head expanding, preparing to fill her mouth with my cream. She pulled off my cock, and held a vice like grip at the base of my cock, stopping me from cumming.

"What the...?" I exclaimed staring at her in disbelief.

"How does it feel? Not to cum?" She questioned me with a sexy smile, before her lips and tongue returned to my cock head. Soon I could feel her entire mouth around my cock as it reached the back of her throat. She sucked long and hard and I could feel my cum coming with much stronger force. I sighed with relief as she allowed me to cum and I filled her mouth. I was groaning and moving all around the seat as my cum continued to fly out. Gal was an absolute pro as she sucked me dry not losing a single drop.

Gal sat back in her seat, still swallowing my cum. I watched her in utter amazement. This beautiful and strong woman had just deepthroated my cock on an airplane and was now sitting back enjoying the taste of my semen.

"You taste so good." She told me with a wicked grin.

"Not as sweet as you i'm sure." I replied as I sucked the remainder of her juices off of my fingers. Gal leaned in towards me and kissed me. "I'll be back." I told her as I went to the bathroom to clean up. When I returned, I found the actress sleeping peacefully. I smiled at myself, glad that I had helped her. I sat next to her and quickly found sleep as well.

******

We had landed in DC, early the following morning. Gal and I stayed together through baggage claim and headed for the airport exit. We both had cars waiting for us.

"I'm staying at the Ritz-Carlton. I know you'll be with your family, but if you have a chance, please stop by." Gal said with her hand on my wrist.

"I would love to. But I don't know if I'll have the chance." I admitted both honestly but filled with disapointed.

"Oh well, thank you for helping me on the flight. It was better than a sleeping pill." She said with a smile.

"You're welcome. It was truly my pleasure." We both shared knowing looks before heading to our respective vehicles. I sat in the back of mine and fidgeted nervously. Seeing my father had been a trying experience for some time now; I didn't expect this one to be any different. When we reached my family's massive home, I stood out front to take it all in once more. It had been built in 1875, although my father updated it when he bought it. There was a large garden and pool. It was nearly 9000 square feet of absolute luxury. I shook my head thinking what a shame that a house this beautiful hardly had the chance to be lived in.

I took a deep breath and headed for the door. I could see the caterers already roaming around trying to get everything set up. I knocked and smiled as I heard my mother yell from the other side.

"Duncan!" She shouted when she saw me standing on the porch. She held my face in her hand and took a good hard look at me. "You are not writing!" She said without even bothering to say hi.

"Happy Birthday mom." I told her with a big smile. "It's good to see you."

"I would imagine. We haven't seen you in so long. You probably had forgotten what I looked like." She said in good nature, finally allowing me to enter the house.

"I'm sorry. I've just been very busy." I told her as she lead me towards the kitchen.

"I know, and I want to hear all about it." She said as she began to make me breakfast.

"Where's dad?" I asked her.

"He had to run some errands before the party. He should be back in about an hour. I see that man everyday, I want to know about my wonderful son." She said with her usual smile. I began to fill her in on the agency and how Mark and the others were doing.