The Road to EGOT Season 03 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maiara is overdue. She should have the baby any day now." I told her as I dug into the food my mother had made me.

"How about you? How's your love life?"

"Not much going on Mom. You know I would have told you if anything came up." I admitted as I sipped on coffee.

"Would you now?" She asked with a crooked eyebrow.

"Of course! What don't you know about my romances?" I asked her with an eyebrow that was just as raised.

"You should go shower and dressed before people start showing up." She placed a soft kiss on my cheek before dismissing me. "Oh and don't think I've forgotten about you not writing." She yelled at me as I reached the staircase. I smiled and shook my head as I carried my bag up the stairs. I walked into my bedroom and I was shocked to my core. The room was pretty much the same, the only difference were the framed pictures of me. There were some of me growing up, but the recent ones of all my exploits. When I was announced as co runner of Eye Candy, My first Emmy nominations. The article announcing me as showrunner of MADD DOGG Records on HBO. The night I won my Emmy. The last one was the largest one of all. It had been the front page of the L.A Times the night after Derek had been arrested. "THE HERO OF HOLLYWOOD." It read in big bold letters. I lifted it and looked at it closely.

"That's my favorite one." I heard my mom say behind me. "I believe the picture really captures the light in your eyes."

"Mom! I didn't know you were keeping these." I said feeling more than a little choked up.

"Of course. I'm proud of all of the work you've done." She brought over to me the frame carrying the picture of me on the red carpet the night I won the Emmy. The night Victoria's car had crashed. Alex was with me in the picture. "See the way she's looking at you?" My mom pointed to Alex. "She's proud of you too. Why isn't she with my son the hero?"

"She doesn't want the hero mom, she only wants the man."

"That's a little difficult isn't it? They are one in the same."

"She says she only wants to be with me, once i'm done." I answered somberly.

"And you're realizing just how big the task ahead of you is." I nodded. "That's why you're having trouble writing." I looked at her amazed once more how easily she could see through me. "A mother knows these things son. When are you going to stop doubting it."

"The moment i'm absolutely sure that you're not spying on me." I joked.

"I would do no such thing!" My mother replied with a playful expression.

"Morena!" We heard my father call for her.

"Let's go." She said giving me a reassuring push. I nodded and followed her downstairs. My father was looking through his mail as the caterers were setting up around him. People often said that we looked very much alike. That he was an older and leaner version of me. That was truer now more than ever, especially since I had bulked up considerably.

"Ah!" He said noticing us as he removed his reading glasses. "Duncan you've arrived."

"Morning Dad." I said hoping for a hug and only receiving a firm handshake. "I trust you had a good flight."

"Yeah I did. How are you?"

"I'm doing very well. I am currently working with Dean Kamen.Have you heard of him?"

"Yeah, he invented the segway."

"Oh that is just a small portion of what he's done, but probably his most known work. I'm surprised you've heard of him. He's not a celebrity or anything." I grit my teeth taking the first dig of the day. "He has built a machine that turns water, any water, into healthy drinkable water."

"That's amazing."

"Yeah, now the only problem is finding ways of making these machines smaller, cheaper to built and getting them to the poorest corners of the world that truly need it. It's really quite an achievement." He continued on without looking for any type of input from me. To anyone else listening, it sounded like a father sharing with his son. I knew better. "What about you? What have you been working on?" He finally asked without much interest.

"Oh a few projects. The agency is growing faster than we dared to hope."

"Good, good. Morena!" He called to my mother as he left the room. The conversation ending in that instant. I shook my head and went to get ready for the party.

*****

A few hours later, the house was full with guests. Teachers that had worked with my mother along with my father's associates. It was an interesting mix. My father and his friends were rich well bred men who could probably change the world with a few waves of their pens. While my mother's group, were people who only wanted to make a difference in the lives of children every day. Made me wonder exactly where I stood in all of this. I spent most of the afternoon having small talks and being asked questions and gossip about the celebrities I represented.

"Well, well, well! If it isn't the hero of Hollywood himself. Duncan Bryant." Someone said to me halfway through the party.

"Evey Hammond. As I live and breathe." I replied as I held her in a tight hug. Evey was the daughter of my mother's best friend. Evey had been one of the few constants in my life growing up. We only saw each other every other summer or so, but she was nonetheless a friend and someone I cared about immensely. "How are you?" I asked as I pulled away and took her in. She had always been a beautiful girl, but she had truly grown into a gorgeous woman. Her soft dark hair was kept short. Her body was curvaceous and she looked gorgeous in a floral dress. She was as beautiful as some of the celebrities I worked with.

"I'm doing great. Your dad helped me get a job as a congressional aide." Evey was also incredibly smart. She had graduated with honors from Johns Hopkins with a master and had hopes for a political career.

"I'm so happy to hear that. How are you liking it so far?"

"It's a lot to take in, but so far it's incredible. How are those bright shiny lights of Hollywood."

"Neither as bright nor as shiny as we would like you to believe." I joked.

"Really? I assumed you lived a life full of amazing parties surrounded by gorgeous women."

"I mean...yeah!" I answered honestly bringing a smile to her face. "But there's also a lot of boring meetings and the paperwork. God damn paperwork."

"I work for congress. I bet we have you beat on paperwork." She said with a large smile.

"Have you ever had to deal with a standard Disney contract?" I asked her as I thought of Kara.

"I can't say i've had the pleasure. But something tells me you have very smart people doing that for you."

"Touche!" We continued talking and enjoying each other's company.

"Evey!" My father interrupted. "I want you to meet, Trevor Peters. He works on the appropriations committee. Evey has just begun in congress, she is an exceptional talent and one you must keep your eye on." He boasted about Evey's accomplishment as I stood watching the scene unfold.

"And who would you be?" Peters finally turned his attention towards me.

"Oh Trevor, you've never met my son. This is Duncan. He works for an agency in L.A" My dad introduced.

"Actually I own the agency." I corrected as I shook Peters' hand.

"Oh, I've read of your exploits. You worked with the FBI to bring in a crooked representative." I nodded and saw as my father rolled his eyes. Evey caught this as well.

"Duncan, may I have a moment. It was nice to meet you Mr. Peters." Evey said as she pulled me outside towards the backyard. We walked together towards the pool. "That was brutal." She finally said when we were away from the other guests.

"No. That was just Richard Bryant. Embarrassed of his son. Nothing new there." I said with a dark laugh.

"He's not embarrassed. He's just..."

"Disappointed. I know." I said cutting her off. "He would have done anything to have me trade places with you."

"He just doesn't understand. What you do or why it's important."

"As far as he's concerned, nothing will ever be as important as whatever he had planned for me." I answered rather coldly. Evey ran a hand across my back, before pulling me in for a tight hug.

"Looks like they're about to cut your mom's cake." She announced leading me back inside.

********

After the cake celebration, I really needed a moment alone. I went into my father's library. It was immense. Bookshelves lined the walls, filled from end to end with every possible book imaginable. I walked around thumbing through some of his newer ones. It was hard to be in this room and not notice the history and pedigree on display. There were photos of him with noted dignitaries. Popes, Kings and Presidents. I looked across the room, a picture that had been hidden in plain sight. I had never noticed it before. It was taken the day we met Sir Alex Ferguson. We were both smiling and seemed as close as could be. I looked over at the other pictures and frowned. I put the picture down just as my father walked in.

"What are you doing here?" He asked surprised to see me.

"I was just checking your new books."

"You still read books? I thought scripts were all you were good for these days." He threw at me nonchalantly.

"Could you stop doing that?" I asked him.

"Doing what?" He asked already knowing the answer.

"Belittling the work I do."

"You call gallivanting with celebrities work?"

"I do a lot more than that dad."

"I'm sure you'd like to think so."

"Why does it have to be like this between us?" I asked him more than a little frustrated. "Why can't you be proud of me?"

"What is there to be proud of?" He asked blankly. "I've worked hard my entire life to give you everything you ever wanted, everything you ever needed to succeed. I put you in the best schools, with the best teachers and for what? So you can use all of your skills, all of your potential, to make a few millions dollars for people who already have too much for too little work."

"I do more than that." I said trying to defend myself.

"Do you really? Do you even believe that Duncan? Do you believe deep down that what you do matters? That once you're gone you'll be remembered? You're nothing more than a middle man Duncan. It's a shame. You were meant for so much more."

"I just...I just.. Didn't want what you wanted for me." I said looking away.

"What I wanted for you? I wanted you to be what the world deserved. What the world needed. Instead you're the "hero of hollywood" lot of good that will do for anyone." He threw at me. "Anyways I have guests to attend to. I believe we're done here." He left calmly closing the door behind him. I spent the remainder of the evening in what can only be described as a polite daze. I passed through the people giving the customary small talk, while constantly looking at my watch. I was so relieved when the time had come for me to head out. I found my mom in the kitchen speaking with Evey's mother.

"Duncan, leaving so soon?" She said as she stood to kiss me on the cheek.

"Yeah, I have to be back at work tomorrow. I have a plane to catch."

"Well it was good as always to see you. Don't be such a stranger." She said before leaving me and my mother alone. She quickly came and held me in a tight hug.

"I am so proud of you." She told me without letting go.

"I know. I love you mom." I told her.

"Don't worry so much about your father. He's a good man, he just doesn't know how to feel about all of this. He always thought you would follow in his footsteps.

"I understand that mom. I just don't get why he can't be happy for me?"

"Because you're both so alike. You both think you're doing what's best. The real difference is that your father wants to save Everyone, you want to save someone. You may not be out there feeding stomach, but people also need to have their souls fed, their hearts touched and their minds awakened. What you do is important as well, it matters. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise." She said kissing my cheek which was now slick with tears. "Take care son."

"Happy birthday mom." I told her as I reached for the door.

"Get back to writing. The world needs your words." I nodded with a smile as I headed towards the car waiting for me. When I reached it, I turned to look at the house once more. My father was standing on the balcony. After taking a beat to gaze at him, I got in the car, heading for the airport.

*****

"What do you mean?" I asked the woman at the desk.

"I'm sorry sir, but the flight has been canceled. You'll have to take the next one to L.A" She said as politely as she could.

"When will that be?" I asked dying to head home.

"Not for a few hours sir." She said apologetically. I looked at my watch and almost cursed out loud, when I remembered my invitation from Gal earlier today. I smiled to myself as I called her phone.

"Hello! Duncan!" She said sounding pleased. I could tell from the music in the background she was still at the Gala.

"So my flight was canceled." I began telling her.

"Oh Duncan, I'm sorry to hear that." She said with a smile in her voice.

"It's alright, I am getting on a flight later but have a few hours to kill." I said stepping outside and hailing a cab.

"Well, I would love to spend some more time with you. I'm still at the gala. I'll call the front desk and have them give you a key." She said, the excitement clear in her voice.

"I'll see you soon." I told her as the cab led me to her hotel.

******

I arrived before Gal. The concierge gave me a key as promised. The penthouse was beautiful. The cream colored furniture went nicely with all of the other trimmings. The floor to ceilings were a must. It would be criminal to deny anyone of this wonderful view. I opened the door leading to the balcony and looked out at the beautiful city of Washington DC. It always flummoxed me how little I really knew or appreciated it. It was hard not to appreciate at this moment with such an incredible view.

"Good evening." Gal said behind me. Just as I was thinking that I was witnessing the most beautiful view in the world, she waltz in and almost put it to shame. She wore a red floor length gown that dipped in between her lovely breast. Her hair had been put up, revealing her beautiful neck. She was radiant.

"It is now." I answered. Gal blushed a little as she poured us two glasses before meeting me on the balcony. She handed one to me. "How was the Gala?" I asked as I took a sip.

"Boring as usual. Your call made it almost impossible to sit through the rest of the evening." She said leaning towards me, giving me a greater view of her chest.

"We'll i'm glad you're here now." I said as I planted a soft kiss on her delicious lips. Gal moaned and leaned even harder into me. We stood there on the balcony, kissing slowly. There was nothing else around me except for her lips and the wonderful aroma emanating from her soft skin. Gal's lips were amazing. They were soft and eager. When she opened her mouth, allowing for my tongue to enter and meet hers, I was almost shocked by the sweet taste. We finally pulled our lips away from one another's and simply held our foreheads together. Both of us taking deep breaths.

"You were enjoying the view." Gal said finally breaking the silence.

"Yes, I was. Then you came in and made me forget all about it." I responded with a lustful smirk. I kissed her once more, pulling her body against mine. The weight of her bosom against my chest driving me towards new heights of arousal. Her tongue glided masterfully within my mouth, making me yearn for more of her. I turned her so that her back was against the railing, my hands trailing down her wonderful figure.

"Touch me, Duncan, please touch me!" She moaned sexily into my ear. I smiled as I lowered my lips towards her neck and nibbled on the soft skin. My hands were cupping her firm ass, causing the breathtaking actress to grind her body against mine. I kissed down her lovely neck until I was eye contact with her chest. I looked into Gal's eyes. She quickly pulled down the straps of her gown revealing her beautiful breast to me. I smiled, pleased that she had understood what I had wanted, before dipping my head and taking one of her nipples into my mouth.

"Hmmm!" She whimpered as she held my head against her breast. I sucked hungrily on her tit as my hands raised her dress. I switched to Gal's other breast as I realized that she had been wearing a thong. I dug my fingers into her butt cheeks, making her squirm with desire. I dropped to my knees, pulling down the gown with me, revealing more and more of her remarkable body. I pulled it down past her waist, displaying her tight stomach. I pulled it down past her crotch, showing me the matching red thong she had worn that evening. I pulled it down past her thighs, exhibiting her soft thighs. I finally got it down her legs, flaunting those long and sexy legs that so many men dream of. I slowly made my way back up between her legs and began to remove her thong. Her beautiful nicely trimmed pussy was in my view. I could feel my mouth watering already.

"OHHHH FUCK!!" Gal shouted as licked her slit. I reached one hand towards her perfect breast while the other held a firm grip of her ass. Gal spread her legs further, allowing me better access to her sweet cunt. My tongue made waves through her cunt which was dripping with juices, Gal held my head as she grinded her pussy against my mouth. "Suck me! God your tongue!" She moaned as I encircled her clit. It was engorged and crying for attention. I drew the little nub into my mouth as I pushed a finger into her. I was surprised at how tight she felt. I smiled widely, which was not easy with a mouth full of pussy, at the thought of fucking this beautiful goddess.

"Don't stop! Don't fucken stop! Ohhh my!" The statuesque Israeli mewled as I added another digit to her saturated cunt. I pumped both of my fingers as my lips and tongue continued to bring her pleasure. "Oh god, oh god! I'm cumming!" Her thighs shook as her pussy trembled and a vigorous orgasm ran through her delightful figure. I held on strong as she continued to buck and basically fuck my face. Her cunt was dripping with her juices and I did my best to suck them all up as my fingers continued to ram inside of her time and time again. "Again! I'm cumming!" Gal warned me before I was hit with another strong jet of her wonderful cum. Gal pushed my head away from her sensitive pussy. I rose up from my knees and watched closely as Gal came down from her strong cum.

"You okay?" I asked as I wrapped my arms around her. She didn't respond. Her eyes met mine as she pulled me in for another deep, hot kiss. Our tongues smashed into each other as I felt Gal unbuckle my belt. I dropped my hands down to her butt once again. Groping the soft cheeks of her ass before she dropped to her knees, taking my pants and boxers down. I kicked them off as Gal kneeled on the balcony. My cock now at eye level she smiled at me before opening her mouth wide and engulfing my cock head between her lips.

"Fuck!" I groaned as I was reacquainted with her wonderful mouth. Gal quickly began to bob her head up and down my cock, taking in almost half of it as her tongue swirled all around my cockhead. I looked down and saw this beautiful woman, sucking my cock on this balcony and seeming as though there is nothing she would rather be doing. Just seeing her eagerness turned me on to no ends. Gal's hand was now playing with my balls, only intensifying the pleasure she was already giving me.

I gripped the railing of the balcony, remembering what she had told me at the airport, I pumped my hips and fucked her mouth. Gal didn't resist or hesitate, she simply moaned around my cock as she allowed me to use her mouth like a pussy. I could hear her as she sucked my cock and allowed it to enter her throat time and time again. She was magnificent, her hands grabbed both of my ass cheeks and just urged me to fuck her mouth harder.