The Road to EGOT Season 03 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled my cock away from Gal, who looked almost disappointed. She had clearly been enjoying the mouth fuck almost as much as I had. I pulled her to her feet before planting a deep wet kiss on her precious lips. I spun her around so that her ass was towards me. Gal gripped the railing and bent over. I took a second to admire her beautiful and firm butt. I gave it a nice slap.

"Hmmm!" I heard Gal moan. I did it again, this time a little harder. "Oh!" She moaned again. I smiled as I continued spanking her lovely ass. Switching cheeks as well as speed time and time again. "Harder! hmmm! Spank my ass!" She growled as I saw the cheeks begin to burn red. I pushed my cock towards the opening of her pussy, and began to slowly push it inside of her. She was incredibly tight. I enjoyed the feelings immensely as I continued to sink myself deeper and deeper into her. "Oh yes!" Gal moaned.

"Damn! You're so tight." I told her as I continued to push more of myself into her. Gal moaning a little more with every inch of my hard cock that sunk into her. Finally, I was balls deep in her and my hips were resting against the wonderful ass I had been spanking moments earlier. I gave Gal a few seconds to get use to my intruding member. I then began to slowly pump my hips. I could feel the walls of her cunt stretching to accommodate me as I pushed my cock in and out of her. My hands were gripping her waist as I fucked her.

"Harder! Duncan! Please!" Gal pleaded. I grabbed ahold of her hair and sped up the tempo of my fucking. "Oh god!" Gal shouted as my cock rammed inside of her like a battering ram. Every stroke caused a yelp from Gal as well as the sound of our bodies meeting. I didn't care about the noise we were making, all that mattered was fucking this beautiful woman for all that I was worth. My fingers pressed against Gal's clit. The constant pounding I was giving her along with my fingers flicking gently over her clit, was more than enough to send her crashing over the edge.

I could feel the lips of her pussy tightening around me like a vice as she came hard. My fingers were still moving in a circling motion as my free hand groped one of her tits. I continued to ram my cock in and out of her through her entire orgasm.

Once she had come down, I removed my shirt and turned her around so that she was facing me. I kissed her once more and lifted her from her ass. Gal's athletic body easily wrapped itself around me. I held her this way as I led her back inside and through to the bedroom. I was pleased to see the large bed in the center of the room and quickly made my way towards it. I gingerly tossed Gal onto the bed. She simply smiled and giggled as she bounced atop of it. I pounced atop of her and quickly attached my lips to hers. I lifted one of her legs atop of my shoulder, aimed my cock and quickly reentered her lovely cunt.

"Ooooohhhh fuck! Fuck me Duncan! Fuck me!" Gal shouted as I quickly got back into the rhythm that we had set earlier. I stroked my cock in and out of her as I stared at her flawless figure. Only then did it really hit me that I was fucking Wonder Woman. I smirked as I lifted her other leg on my shoulder, effectively spreading her wide open. I jackhammered my cock into her with as much energy and power as I could muster. Gal loved every second of it. Her head was twisting around as I ravaged her insides with powerful thrusts.

I pulled my cock from her once again, smiling as Gal whimpered. I lay my head back against the pillow as Gal mounted me. She aimed my cock at her cunt and dropped her dripping wet pussy onto me. She placed her hands on my chest for leverage and started to bounce up and down on my cock with as much force as I had been fucking her. Her long strong legs giving her all of the strength she needed to fuck my brains out. I grabbed her ass and held onto the lovely cheeks as this beautiful woman fucked me. I ran my hands down her sweaty back, coming around and gripping her bouncing tits.I leaned up and sucked on her nipples as she continued to grind her cunt against me.

Gal pulled herself off from my cock and turned around. In this reverse cowgirl position, I had an exceptional view of her ass. Gal leaned forward as she fucked me again. She threw me a look over her shoulder and I knew exactly what she wanted. Without hesitation I spanked her again.

"Yes! Yes! Spank my ass! Spank me." She shouted as I continued to rain down slap after slap on her giggling bottom. Gal's fucking was incredible. Her pussy was so tight and she was fucking me with a force I didn't think possible. "I'm cumming! Oh I'm fucking cumming." I grit my teeth and continued to spank Gal as her cunt exploded all around my cock. "Ahhh oooohhhh!" Gal groaned as she had a toe curling, mind blowing orgasm.

"Gal i'm gonna cum!" I told her as I felt the cum building in my cock. She quickly leapt off my cock and took it in between her lips. She quickly bobbed her head up and down, stroking my cock with her hand as I felt the cum rushing from my balls and filling her mouth with my seed. "SHIIIIIIITTTTTTTT!" I moaned as I felt jet after jet of cum pump into her mouth.

I could still feel my body shaking from the incredible cum. Gal continued to play with my cock, making sure to suck away all of the remaining cum. When she was done she lay atop of my chest.

"Your cum is so tasty." Gal said still smacking her lips and running her tongue around in her mouth. "I wish I could bottle it and take it with me."

"If you continue to suck it out of me like that, I won't complain." I told her with a smile

"Thank you so much. I really needed that." Gal said as one of her legs slid across my legs.

"So did I." I told her honestly.

"How so? Did things not go well with your family?" Gal asked seeming worried.

"It went about as well as expected." I told her glumly.

"I'm sorry to hear that." she told me as she kissed my cheek.

"It's alright. Ending tonight with you, made it all worthwhile." She smiled sweetly. We left the bed and showered together. I enjoyed the time spent under the water, giving me more of a chance to explore Gal's extraordinary body. When we were done, I got dressed and headed back out for the balcony while Gal answered a call.

"You have a thing for views don't you?" Gal said stepping outside to join me. She was only wearing a short bathrobe.

"I guess you could say that." I answered. "I just love seeing the National Mall. Look at all those monuments. All those great men that did great things. It's... " I stopped trying to think of the right word.

"Humbling." Gal finished for me.

"Yeah. There you go humbling. Makes you wonder if you're doing enough. If you're actually doing something that matters, that will be remembered."

"Does it worry you?" She asked holding my hand.

"Not before, i'm starting to now."

"Why is that?" Gal asked me. I told her about my father and our situation. She listened intently. "I don't know your father, but I can say he's wrong. You're doing good Duncan, it'll take time for people to see how much. But don't lose hope." She said before kissing me. "If you do, what chance do the rest of us have."

"Thank you." I said meaning every word.

"You're welcome." She told me with a smile and another kiss. "You should get going, you don't want to miss your flight." I took a look at my watch and realized she was right. I pulled her in and gave her another long deep kiss.

"I'll see you soon." I told her before heading out.

"Duncan!" She said before I could go. "like you, I hope for better things. I will pray for them, and believe that they will arrive." We smiled, both letting the Dickens quote rest between us. I reached for the door, not entirely sure how I felt.

******

My plane landed in L.A the following morning. My phone had been off as I tried getting some rest on the flight. I turned it on as I collected my bag. I had many messages and a few voicemails. After listening to one I ran for the airport exit and broke into a full sprint towards my car. I tossed my bag in the back and hit the highway. It was hard to drive the speed limit, but I continued to remind myself to slow down.

I finally reached the hospital without getting pulled over or crashing into anything. I quickly ran for the elevator. When I reached the maternity floor, I found Marty, Brad and Cindy in the waiting room.

"So?" I asked them.

"Any minute now!" Brad said.

"How's everything looking?" I asked.

"She's fine, everything is going great." Cindy told me reassuringly.

"How was DC?" Marty asked.

"It was great. My mom says hi." The room grew quiet once more as we waited. The elevator dinged and Kara came out of the elevator. She wasn't alone, Armie Hammer was behind her holding coffees.

"Hey everyone." Armie said. "We got you all coffees." He got a round of thanks and we quickly accepted the beverages.

"Duncan, you made it!" Kara said giving me a soft kiss on the cheek. "You okay? How are your parents?"

"Everyone is good." I said as I saw Marty from the corner of my eye.

"SHE DID IT, SHE DID IT!" Mark came screaming into the waiting room. We all clapped and cheered. "She's beautiful! You guys! I have a daughter!" Mark shouted once more.

"Congratulations brother." I told him as I gave him a tight hug. The remainder of the group followed suit.

"Duncan, come see her." He told me leading me into the room. Maiara was tired yet looked beautiful.

"Congratulations." I told her as I saw her little baby girl.

"Thanks Duncan. Do you want to hold her?" She asked. I nodded. Mark picked her out of Maiara arms and handed her to me. I couldn't help but smile as I watched the little girl squirm in my arms. "We're naming her Lisa." Maiara said from the bed.

"Lisa Philips. Welcome to the world." I whispered to the angel in my arms. I handed her back to Mark as the rest of the group came to see the happy couple. We all took turns holding the little girl and congratulating her parents. That's when it hit me, my best friend was now a father. I stood and smiled at the scene before me. It was incredible to think that my old college roommate now had a daughter.

We were told to leave the room so that we could give Maiara time to rest. Mark, Marty, Brad and I stood together gushing about the little girl. Meanwhile Kara was saying goodbye to Armie. Marty kept a close eye on the proceedings. Cindy had stayed with Maiara.

"How does it feel? Welcome to the club." Brad said with a huge grin. For so long he had been the only one in the fatherhood club.

"It feels incredibly amazing. I am at a lost.." Mark said.

"We're so proud of you. You'll be a great dad. And we'll all be here to help with anything brother." I told him.

"Thanks guys." Mark replied. His gaze was now on Marty who couldn't stop staring at Kara. He looked at me and I just shook my head. It'll happen when it's time.

Together we sat and chatted. As I was surrounded by my friends, I was reminded of why I considered them family. I may not be remembered, but I knew that these people will forever cherish me. For now it was more than enough.