The Road to EGOT Season 03 Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could hear the wonderful sounds of her sucking which only seemed to intensify the already amazing pleasure I was feeling. She popped my cock out of her mouth and sucked on my nutsack. I groaned and ran my hand through her hair. Eva's eyes locked onto mine as she sucked on one ball and then the other. Her hand continued to pump my cock with gusto. It slid easily due to all the saliva that was dripping from me.

Eva's mouth returned to my cock head, her perfect lips encasing my cockhead as her tongue licked me gingerly. I moaned and tossed my head back completely lost to the desire. I was dumbstruck when she stopped sucking me. I looked down at her crestfallen, she only smiled as she crawled up my body. She grabbed my cock and lowered her slim frame, pushing my cock deep inside of her.

"Ohhh fuck!" Eva screamed as she felt my cock pierce her depth. I groaned inwardly as I held her hips as she took my entire cock inside of her. She placed her hands on my chest for leverage as she began to bounce up and down my cock. "You're so big! You fit just right!" Eva moaned as she gripped my cock with her pussy.

"You're so fucking hot Eva." I confessed as I reached up and covered her tits with my hands. I played with her nipples as she bounced on me mercilessly. I loved the feel of her drooling cunt around my dick and balls, her hard nipples pressing against the palm of my hands as this lovely creature fucked me to her hearts content. "Oh Eva! You feel so good!"

"OH, I love your fucking cock! I love how this cock is fucking me oh so good." She moaned as she bounced against me even harder. I dropped one hand and grabbed one of her perky butt cheeks and helped to drive her harder against my thrust. "Oh fuck! I'm going to cum all over your dick!" The French actress moaned. "I'm going to fucking cum!"

"Then do it! Cum all over my cock. I want to feel you cum." I replied back to her as I felt her shiver.

"AHhhhh!" Eva screamed as she lowered herself taking my cock as deep as it would go and just remaining still, enjoying the feeling of her orgasm. I held still and allowed her to enjoy herself, simply enjoying the view of this beautiful woman cumming on my hard cock. "Oh my god!" Eva said as she started to come down from her orgasm. "That was intense." I held her hips and spun her around.

"You haven't seen intense yet." I told her as I was now on top with my cock still fully embedded in her. I wrapped my arms around her body and fucked her with deep strokes. Eva's moans quickly returned to fever pitch. She wrapped her legs around my waist, pulling me deeper into her. I kissed her neck and licked the soft skin, making her gasp for air as I fucked her hard and deep.

"Fuck me! Oh you know how to fuck! You're fucking me so good! So good." Eva groaned as her hands grabbed my butt cheeks and pulled me deeper into her cavity. "Don't stop! Oh my god! You're going to make me cum again!" Eva groaned in absolute pleasure.

"Me too!" I told her feeling the telltale signs of an orgasm fast approaching. I kneeled and spread her legs as far as I could, allowing me to go as deep as I could into the beautiful brunette.

"Cum Duncan, cum in me! Please cum inside of me! I beg of you! Please fill me with your hot cum!" Eva moaned, pushing me on.

"Ohhh Eva!" I shouted as the orgasm shook my body to its very core. I felt myself shoot spurt after spurt of my cum hit Eva's insides with so much strength and ferocity that I am surprised she didn't pass out from the assault. "Oh my god!" I groaned as I was finally spent and landed on top of her warm body.

"How was our first lesson?" I asked her as I kissed her softly.

"It was...very educational." she replied with a smile before we fell into another deep kiss. We kissed for a long time, until we were both finally asleep.

**********************************************************************************************************

I woke up the next morning, alone in my bed. I sat up and looked around Eva was nowhere to be found. On the dresser there was a note. "Hope you enjoyed the lesson as much as I did. See you soon." She wrote causing me to smile. I took a shower and got my clothes together. I was taking a train to London and wanted to make it on time. I checked out of my room and took a cab towards the Paris Nord station where I would take the Eurostar train to London. It was a little over a 2 hour trip,

When I arrived at the station, I quickly noticed that it was an absolute madhouse. I didn't know if there was a holiday that I didn't know about or some big festival somewhere, but it was crowded. I made my way towards my gate, when I saw a very beautiful blonde woman arguing with one of the ticket sellers. I normally wouldn't have stopped if it wasn't due to the fact that the woman looked remarkably familiar. I took a few steps towards her and realized that it was Alice Eve.

"Please, is there anything you can do? I have to get to London now!" She tried to explain.

"We are sorry mam, but everything is full." The ticket holder said. Alice pulled away looking absolutely dejected.

"Alice?" I said as I approached her.

"Oh Duncan!" She said seeming embarrassed. "You didn't see that I hope?" She said with her trademark smile. She looked stunning wearing a great fitting grey dress.

"What's going on?" I asked her with concern.

"I have an emergency back home and I can't get a flight out. The trains are all sold out, I don't know what to do." She said really seeming to be in a bind.

"Well, I got a private cabin. It seats four, there's more than enough room for you." I told her holding up my ticket.

"Duncan really? You would be a life saver!" She said sounding exceedingly sweet as she threw her arms around my neck for a tight hug. I enjoyed it while it lasted before reminding her that the train would be leaving any moment. We boarded the speed train and were led to one of the private cabins towards the front. There were four seats, with tables in order to eat or work. "Did you really need four seats?" Alice wondered with a charming smile.

"I didn't book it. My new assistant did. She thought it was first class." I answered good naturedly. "Are you really complaining?"

"Nope. Not at all." She admitted. I absolutely loved her accent. "As far as I'm concerned, you can do no wrong."

"Why the rush to get back to London?" I asked her once the train started moving.

"Well, there's this role I was going for, they gave to another actress. She just dropped out so they called me to ask me if I could come along and retest for it. But it has to be this afternoon or they will give it to someone else." She explained looking dejected.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. I just...I just thought I'd be further along in my career. This isn't a big role or anything, but I need to work. After Star Trek, I thought that'd be it you know?" I nodded. "But it turned all about a controversy about my body. It's just...hard."

"I totally get it Alice. The business is hard."

"I'm not saying it shouldn't be hard. Just a little less hard." She said with a slight smile.

"Come join my agency." I told her without a second thought.

"What?" She said laughing as though she didn't believe me. "You don't want me."

"Damn right I do. I think you're extremely beautiful and talented, you can be great. You just need the right roles and opportunities, and that's what we do. We just listen to what you want, and do our best to get it for you."

"That simple?" She said with a little head shake.

"That simple!" I replied.

"Alright!" She said sounding excited. "Thank you so much Duncan! You are totally a life saver."

"You're welcome. Honestly you're doing me a favor."

"Oh really? How is that?"

"Well I'll be a hero when I get back to IN Talent. We've all been massive fans of yours for quite some time." I admitted.

"Is that so?" Alice questioned positively glowing. "Is it due to my acting chops? Or other assists that I may possess?" She asked looking up revealing some of her cleavage. She slowly began running a finger along the low collar of her dress, demanding even more of my attention.

"Why can't it be both?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. We continued talking during the trip. Mostly about her career and what we could possibly do for her at IN Talent. Alice seemed genuinely happy and hopeful that things would turn around. One thing I really enjoyed about our conversation, was the constant and effortless flirting that was taking place between us. She continued to bite her lip, cross and uncross her legs from suggestive angles, and laughed loudly at more than one of my bad jokes.

"What's going on?" I asked as we felt the train slow down to a stop in a tunnel.

"Track maintenance!" Alice answered. "It's been going on forever." She looked at her watch. "I'm not going to make this test." she said more than a little frustrated.

"It'll be fine." I promised her. "I'm sure we won't be here too long." I had no service on my phone but luckily the Eurostar trains had Wi-Fi. "What is this audition?" I asked Alice. When she gave me the details I emailed them to Mark. We stood in silence on the train, Alice seeming extremely nervous. Luckily enough, Mark emailed me back almost right away. "Okay, Mark spoke to the casting agent. They'll wait for you. So just relax, it's all taken care of."

"Really wow? You guys work around the clock! It's still early in the morning in L.A isn't it?" She asked more relaxed and happy than ever.

"He was up feeding his daughter. We just got lucky."

"You say luck, I say fate." She said as she stood and walked towards my seat. "Everything today would have been a disaster if I hadn't found you." She continued as she kneeled in front of me. "Everything is fate!" The blonde looked up at me with her piercing blue eyes as she began to unbuckle my belt.

"Alice!" I said in complete surprise.

"Let me thank you!" She said as she pulled my hardening cock from the slit in my pants. "Besides, we need to do something while we wait!" She finished before lowering her head and licking my sensitive cock head. I groaned watching this beautiful woman licking me. She smiled, her blue eyes filled with lust and gratitude before lowering her head and enclosing my cock in between her lips.

"Oh!" I groaned feeling her tongue swirl around my shaft. Alice gently moved her head up and down my cock, covering it with her saliva. She took about half of it into her mouth and just held it there. I was squirming around in my seat, dying to pump my thick cock into her sexy little mouth. She seemed to be enjoying herself quite a bit, so I allowed her to have her way with me.

"You're dick is exceptional!" The British beauty said as she popped it out of her mouth, doing her best to catch her breath. Her hand continued to pump my cock easily due to all of the spit that was covering it. "I'm going to have some fun with this." She said as she licked her lips. The following moment, she had my cock back in her mouth and she was actively bobbing her head up and down.

She wrapped her hand around the base of my cock and stroked it to perfectly time it to match the speed of her mouth. I was over the moon. Alice was not only a beautiful woman, her oral skills were undeniable. Everything was absolutely perfect. The amount of saliva, the power of the suction, the movements of her tongue hitting the desired spot on almost every stroke, it was almost as though she had been trained to give the most deadly of blowjobs. I was close to losing my mind right before Alice pulled my cock out of her mouth.

"Oh, don't worry." She told me as she stood. "We're far from finished." She promised as she turned around. "Unzip me." I did what I was told and reached up to the zipper of her dress. I pulled it down, slowly revealing more and more of Alice's beautiful porcelain skin. When the dress was crumpled to the floor by her feet, she gently kicked it away and stood in the train compartment wearing a black bra and panty set. She looked amazing. Her body was toned almost everywhere. "You like?" She asked as she removed her bra, revealing breasts that could have made my heart stop.

"There are no words." I told her as she lowered her panties. Her pussy was well groomed and the scent of her excitement quickly filled the space. Alice knelt once more to remove my pants and shoes. She tossed them aside before sexily sliding onto my lap. "You smell so good!" I told her as her scent invaded my personal space.

"How sweet!" She said with a giggle before lowering her mouth and kissing me. We groaned into each other's mouths as my hands immediately dropped to her full ass. I flexed my fingers, digging them into her soft skin. Alice lifted herself and lined my cock with her opening. Slowly, mercilessly, she lowered herself onto my rigid pole.

"Oh god! Alice fuck!" I groaned as I felt her wet and tight cunt.

"Shhh!" Alice said against my mouth. "You don't want anyone to hear! Interrupt our fun!" Alice warned me before she slowly rose and fell onto my cock. I was hard as a rock and held on for dear life as she fucked me. I could hear people walking down the hall, which only made the moment and the sex feel that much more surreal. I wrapped my arms around Alice's perfect body, and snatched one of her nipples in my mouth.

"Oh!oh!oh!" Alice moaned grabbing my head and pushing me hard against her breast.

"Shhh! Remember!" I said against the flesh of her breast, enjoying having the shoe on the other foot. Alice held me tightly before speeding up the tempo of her fucking. I held on to her curvy hips as I moved my mouth to the other nipple.

"Oooooo!" Alice moaned as quietly as she could, knowing that we both hated this no noise rule. I grit my teeth as I felt Alice's pussy tighten around my rod. "Ooo oh oh ohhh" Alice groaned against my ear as I felt her slick pussy detonate with a resounding orgasm.

I lifted Alice off of me and turned her around. She quickly dropped to her knees and placed her hands on the seat in front of her. Her beautiful ass was now only inches in front of me. I ran my hands on the soft porcelain skin. I grabbed my cock and inserted it inside her cunt. I moaned as I felt the tight walls surround me once more. I grabbed her hips and fucked her with deep hard thrust. Alice was pushing that delectable body of hers back against my strokes. I wrapped my hands around her body and pinched on her lovely nipples causing her to squeal and her pussy to gush more juices. I was moments away from cumming and I could tell Alice wasn't too far off.

"Just a little longer!" She moaned to me. The moment she said it, the train began to move again. We were taken by surprise but only continued to fuck each other harder. 'Oh, oh,oh! I'm cumming!" Alice moaned as quietly as she could. There was no need because I could feel it deep within her. I fucked her through her orgasm, digging my fingers into her hips as I drove my cock into her time and time again.

"Alice! I'm cumming!" I told her as I felt my balls begin to churn. Alice bounced off of me, turned around and swallowed my cock once more. There was no holding back as my dick exploded in her mouth, coating her throat with my white cum. Alice didn't stop sucking on me until I had nothing left to give. We both crashed hard on the floor, doing our best to regain our breaths.

"Welcome to London." Alice said as the city came into view. I thanked her as we both began to laugh.

*************************************************************************************************************

We arrived in London not long after. Alice and I said our goodbyes quickly so that she wouldn't keep the casting director waiting too long. I wished her luck and watched her as she ran looking for a cab.

"Duncan!" I heard someone call, rejoiced that my ride was here.

"Emma! It's so good to see you!" I told the ex-Harry Potter star as she ran to hug me. She smelled heavenly and I was so glad to be here with her. After the night of the party, she had joined IN Talent and she and I had become remarkably close. We spoke and texted often, both of us eagerly waiting for a chance to be together again.

"How was the trip?" She asked me as she hooked her arms around mine and led me towards the parking lot.

"It was good. I meant Alice Eve, and it's looking like she will sign with us." I told her excitedly.

"That's amazing!" Emma said genuinely. "She's really gorgeous." I smiled at her as I took in her simple outfit. A pair of tight blue jeans, that did wonders for her cute little butt, a white blouse that was low cut enough to show some cleavage. A pair of black boots completed the outfit. She looked cute as hell. We got to a large black SUV.

"You like these huh?" I asked as we slid into the backseat.

"I like to feel tall when I can." She said with a smirk. "This is Remy, my driver and bodyguard." She nodded to the man sitting in the front seat.

"Nice to meet you Remy." I told him as Emma wasted no time in cuddling with me in the backseat.

"The pleasure is all mine, Mr. Bryant." He responded. "Where to?"

"Home!" Emma said quickly, blushing madly.

"Home it is!" Remy answered with a friendly smile. On the drive back to Emma's flat, I told her all about my trip to Paris.

"You're going to write a movie for Eva Green! Duncan that's amazing."

"It is! But incredibly nerve wracking. Never taken on such a project." I admitted to the lovely brunette.

"You'll do great Duncan! You're too damn talented not to." She kissed me on the cheek. "I am so proud of you!"

"I haven't done anything yet." I told her.

"Two months ago you were about to close your agency, now Eva Green has personally tapped you to write an Oscar worthy film. Wow! Things move fast!" She said excitedly. We arrived at her building, said goodbye to Remy before heading up to her apartment. I really loved her place. It was clearly decorated by her. There was plenty of space and so much light filtered in from the floor to ceiling windows. The view was without a doubt the most amazing. We could easily get a clear view of almost the entire beautiful city. I watched wide eyed. "You like?" Emma asked standing next to me.

"I love it!" I told her honestly pulling her close to me. "Thank you for letting me stay here."

"It's my pleasure. I get to have you to myself for a bit! I just hope you don't snore." She looked at me with a crooked eyebrow.

"You're safe." I reassured her. "I am dying to take a shower." I confessed.

"Right through here." Emma said guiding me towards her bedroom. I quickly noticed the king size bed before she pulled me to the bathroom. Emma turned on the water before turning to help me remove my shirt.

"Am I right in guessing I won't be showering alone?" I asked her as she began to unbuckle my belt.

"You're absolutely right." She replied before pulling me down to her mouth and kissing me. After undressing me, Emma took her clothes off in front and I watched as every inch of her lovely body continued to be exposed. The last time we had been together, it was dark and quick in her car, this time I could fully take in just how beautiful and sexy she was.

"You're beautiful." I told Emma as I watched her tight and lithe form. She blushed furiously as she grabbed me by the hand and brought me under the shower. The warm water was almost a godsend to my senses. I groaned as the warm water caressed my skin. Emma wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down for a hot, wet kiss. I couldn't help but roam my hands all over her.

Emma kissed down my throat and across my chest. Her hands were just as busy as mine, touching my biceps, my abs, my back. She refused to let any part of me untouched. She picked up the bar of soap and began to run it on my chest and stomach. I moaned in my throat at how good it felt. Emma dropped to her knees and cleaned my thighs and legs. The gorgeous actress looked at me and licked her lips. For a moment, I hoped that she would touch me but she refused to.