The Road to EGOT Season 03 Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mhhhmmmm! Ohh soo big!" Emma moaned as I put more and more of myself into her backside. I held her hips and continued to push deeper and deeper into her bowels. Emma continued to moan and whimper as every inch slid into her tight hole. "More!" She begged of me as my cock finally was fully into her. "Oh god! Please fuck my ass! Fuck my tight little ass! Please Duncan! Don't tease me just fuck me! Fuck my ass! Oh god yes, yes, yes!"

Her moans and yelps were turning me on so much I nearly lost myself as I started to ram my thick cock in and out of her tight hole. I held her hips in a death grip as I gave her exactly what she had begged me for. A good hard ass pounding. We were both completely lost to the pleasure. Our bodies were warm as they met on every stroke. Emma squirmed against her restraints as her ass pushed back onto my cock on every stroke. We had a great rhythm and I did all I good to keep up with her.

"Oh!" Emma moaned as I wrapped my arms around her and held her lovely tits again. Pinching her hard nipples as my hard cock fucked her asshole. "Fuck me with that cock! Fuck me! Oh god! FUCK!" Emma moaned as I spanked her perky butt cheek. Her ass jiggled deliciously as my cock continued to pump. "AH! AH!" Emma shouted as I repeated the gesture. I lowered one of my hands and rubbed her clit. "OHHH FUCK! OHH FUCK! I"M CUMMING!" Emma shouted as an orgasm ripped through her. Her pussy gushed as her ass clamped itself around my cock.

"Emma! I'm going to cum! Your ass is so good!" I told her as I felt my cum begin to surge with cum.

"Go ahead! Fill my fucken ass! Fill it with your cum! I want it so bad Duncan! Please! Please fill my little ass with your hot cum!"

"Ohhhh EMMA!" I groaned as I felt the cum build up in my cockhead like a damn. "AHHHH!" I shouted as the dam broke and the cum burst into Emma Watson's rectum. "OHHHH!" I groaned as the pleasure rushed through me.

"YES!YES!YES!" Emma shouted as another orgasm hit her body. We both took deep heavy breaths before falling on the bed.

"That wasn't Prim or Proper Ms. Watson." I joked.

"But it was amazing." She replied with a smile. I untied her hands and we showered together, kissing and gently stroking each other's bodies. We lay in bed and held each other before falling asleep.

************************************************************************************************************

I woke up, frightened, scared. I was sweating and breathing heavily. My heart was racing, I couldn't catch my breath.

"Duncan?" I heard Emma call to me but it sounded as though it came from far away. "Duncan!" She called again. I was shaking. "Duncan, are you okay?" She said once more coming in surround sound.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I told her as I felt the nightmare slip away. "Just a nightmare." I told her.

"Are you sure? Duncan you're shaking!" She said wrapping the blanket around me to try to keep me warm. I calmed down and took deep long breaths. "Just relax. Breathe." Emma told me as she wrapped her arms around me and ran her hands up and down my back.

"I'm sorry." I finally said once my breathing had returned to normal. "Just a bad nightmare."

"Is this the first time?" Emma asked her face full of concern.

"No.." I admitted after a beat. "It's been a few months."

"Ever since..." She started and I cut her off with a nod. "Is it always the same dream?" I nodded again.

"There's this dark haired woman, she's drowning. I never get to her in time."

"Do you recognize her?" I nod. "Always the same woman?" I shook my head and tightened the sheets. "Who are they?" I didn't want to say. I was worried that saying it out loud would make all of those memories seem real. "Come. Let's get you in the shower." Emma said pulling me towards the bathroom. She turned on the water and took her time washing me. The warm water and the feeling of Emma's hands on my skin, made me feel much better. Seeing Emma's lithe and sexy body, helped as well.

"Thank you!" I told her once we had gotten dressed and returned to the kitchen. Emma was making us breakfast. "I'm sorry for waking you. For scaring you."

"It's okay Duncan." She said kissing me. "I'm just glad you're feeling better." She walked back to the stove. "Duncan, have you thought about talking to someone? About your nightmares?"

"You mean a therapist?" I asked and she nodded. "No I hadn't. I thought they would go away."

"And they're not?"

"They're getting worse." I told her shaking my head. "Every Time they seem more real. More detailed."

"I really think you should talk to someone. I know it seems scary, and there is still a stigma around that. But it can do you a world of good. It can really help you figure out what is going on in that big." She said kissing my forehead. "Talented." She added another kiss. "Brain of yours." She finished with a third kiss. She looked me in the eyes before kissing my lips. I pulled her in close against me and she sat on my lap. We kissed deeply for a few moments. "Let me finish breakfast. We both have busy days!" She said quickly moving away from my outreached hands.

After breakfast, Emma and I left the apartment together. She had a round of interviews for Beauty and the Beast and I had a visit to another talent agency as well as some office space to check out. In the elevator, I pulled the sexy actress against my chest and kissed her as deeply as I could. She had been so good to me this morning that I felt like I couldn't thank her enough.

I made my way to Kensington at the offices of BMA Artists agency. They were a big agency in London, Beirut and Dubai. I appreciated the agency due to the extent of services they offered and the wide variety of talent they had on end. Not just actors, directors and models, they had child actors and TV presenters. They had people from all backgrounds and I really appreciated that.

I was well received when I had arrived and quickly sat down with Matt, their lead agent. We had just like with the agency in Paris, agreed upon a partnership where we would help each other's clients with whatever they needed. It was new for us and for them, but I really believed that it would end up being beneficial for us both. After the initial meeting with Matt, I sat and spoke with a few of their clients and was really impressed by the quality.

The biggest surprise came towards the end of the day, was when Nathalie Emmanuel walked in. She had a great role on Game Of Thrones and was now starring in the Fast and Furious franchise. The 8th one was to be released very soon. She looked gorgeous in a long tight orange skirt and a blue sleeveless top.

"Duncan, it's so nice to meet you." She told me kissing me on the cheeks.

"Same here. I had no idea you would be here today." I told her as we sat across from each other.

"Sorry about that. We just finished filming Thrones and I didn't know if I'd be in town or not." She said with a big smile.

"I'm a huge fan. Cannot wait for the next season."

"You're going to love it." She assured me.

"You also have Fast 8 coming out around the same time."

"Yeah! I'm excited it was fun as hell making that." She told me. Soon we started talking about what were her career goals and what she wanted to do next.

"I really like the Furious franchise, but I'd like to branch out and do other things as well."

"More dramatic movies? Or prestige TV?" I asked.

"I want to do projects that are smart and push me as an actress. I'm not saying I want to go for an Oscar stuff, although that would be nice, but I want to do a variety of projects and show my range."

'I think you'll be right at home at IN Talent then." I told her

"So you'll take me on?" She asked with excitement.

"Well there's still the verbal and math tests we need to make you take. But those are pretty much a formality." I joked.

"How much longer are you in London? I would love to sit and talk with you some more."

"Oh I'm leaving in the morning."

"That's too bad. I feel as though we have a lot to go over." She said with a suggestive smile. "Are you sure you're not free this evening?"

"Well I'm staying with a friend, I'm not sure what she may have planned." I admitted.

"Maybe your friend would be interested in dinner, the three of us?"

"Yeah I could always ask her. Let me give her a call." I said before excusing myself. "Hey Emma." I told her when she picked up the phone.

"Hey, are you alright?" She asked.

"All is good. I'm meeting with potential clients. One of them asked if we would like to have dinner with her."

"Who?" Emma asked curious.

"Nathalie Emmanuel." I told her and had to pull away from the phone as I heard Emma's gleeful laugh.

"I know Nat, she's awesome. Does she know you're staying with me?"

"No."

"I would love to. Can you put her on the line?" I agreed and went inside the office. I handed Nathalie the phone and watched as her face lit up when she realized who she was talking to. I stood quietly as the two women made plans on the phone before Nat handed it back to me. "We are going to have so much fun. See you back at the flat." Emma said before we said goodbye.

"World is a small place isn't it?" Nathalie asked with a pleased expression.

"It sure is." I replied as we stood to say goodbye. Nathalie kissed me on the cheek again, this time she was much closer to my lips than before. She pulled away with a suggestive smile and I returned it.

"See you tonight!" I told her as she walked away swaying her curvy hips along the way. I laughed to myself looking forward to the evening.

*********************************************************************************************************

"Did you find a space?" Emma asked me as she put the final touches to her make up.

"Not really. Everything was either too small, too expensive or too out of the way. I'm going to have to make another trip." I told her as I sat in the living room, already ready to go.

"Oh, well you can stay here again if you like." Emma said with a large smile. "You're a pretty good houseguest. You put down the toilet seat and everything." She said with a giggle.

"How do you know Nathalie?" I asked.

"Oh we met at the premiere for Furious 7 and hit it off. Ever since we hang out whenever we get a chance. It's difficult since our schedules can be hard to sync."

"I'm sure." I said taking a look at Emma and thinking how gorgeous she looked.

"Well? What do you think?" She asked spinning around for me. She was wearing a light blue mini dress. Her legs looked absolutely gorgeous and her cleavage was begging for attention.

"I think it will be very difficult for me to keep my hands off you tonight!" I told her as I pulled her in for a kiss and a hug. Emma's perfume forcing me to groan with pleasure at the flowery scent.

"Who says you have to?" She replied with a grin. She held me by the hand and we were off to the restaurant. The ride to the restaurant was nice. Emma and I cuddled in the backseat enjoying the soft hum of the car and the beauty that was London. The girls had agreed on eating at Gastronhome. It was a fine French dining restaurant very much talked about. Nathalie was already waiting for us and I was almost knocked off of my feet for the second time that evening.

"Well don't you clean up nice?" She said to me as Emma ran and hugged her tightly.

"Thanks. You look gorgeous." I told Nathalie taking in the little black dress that she was wearing. Her legs looked to die for. She had applied just enough makeup to bring out every last perfect detail of her flawless features. "With the way you two look, I think I may just be the luckiest guy in the world." I said incredibly pleased with my company.

"Well, maybe later, you will be." Nathalie said with a crooked eyebrow, making Emma laugh.

"Now, now Nat." Emma warned her friend. "Don't you think we should have dinner before you set your sights on him?"

"Oh I've had them set for quite some time now." Nathalie replied with a predatory smile.

"Well with the way he's looking at you right now, I'm pretty sure it's mutual." Emma observed.

"Is he looking at me or at you?" Nat responded fixing her sights on the brunette. "Because you look amazing."

"Thanks!" Emma said blushing wildly.

"Let's go eat actual food before this situation dissolves." I said as I lead the two girls towards our table.

"Oh it will." Emma said. "Sooner or later... It will." She finished with a sexy smile. We eventually sat down and had a wonderful dinner. The flirting between the three of us continued to pick up. There were more than a few times I imagined just throwing one of them on the table and having my way with them then and there. When I felt Natalie's hand on my thigh, and the pleased look on Emma's face, I knew how the evening would end one way or another.

"So where to now?" Nathalie asked as we had finished our food.

"Let's not beat around the bush." Emma said. "Let's go back to my place."

"Ohhh, I like that idea." Nathalie said.

"Under one condition." I said surprising both of the women. "You have to tell me the truth. You two have been together before haven't you?" I asked in a whisper. The two girls looked at each other and burst out in laughter.

"Maybe." Nat finally said. "You still have the strap on?" She finally asked Emma with a smile.

"You're damn right I do." Emma responded. "It's been missing your wet pussy."

"Hmmm. Have you?" Natalie asked Emma.

"You have no idea." The Harry Potter star assured her. "But you need to have some good hard dick. And Duncan's is amazing."

"You looked way too pleased for him not to be fucking your brains out. Tell me something Duncan." Nat asked turning towards me. "Have you fucked her tight little ass?" I nodded which made Emma blush. "Are you going to fuck mine?" She asked grabbing my hard dick.

"If you keep this up, I might just do it here." I warned her.

"Check!" Emma cried out forcing us all to laugh.

***********************************************************************************************************

If you had asked me how we had gotten back to Emma's place, I wouldn't be able to tell you. All I remember was a lot of nervous excitement and non stop flirting. The moment I was in now, was one I would never forget. I was sitting on Emma's couch with Natalie straddled in my lap. We were kissing hot and fast and my hands were on her ass, groping her cheeks through her dress. Her arms were wrapped around my neck and she was grinding against my cock that was throbbing and probably leaking pre cum already.

"I see you two have already gotten started!" Emma said as she walked back into the room. We looked up to see the beautiful star of Beauty and the Beast was leaning against the doorframe of her bedroom, wearing only a small black thong on her sexy body.

"Well I'm sorry." Nat said standing up and walking towards me. "I couldn't resist." She said with a guilty expression.

"What about me?" Emma asked with a raised eyebrow. "Can you resist me?" Natalie didn't answer. She jumped in her arms and kissed her. I sat back and watched as the two beautiful women made out in front of me. Emma grabbed Natalie's dress and lifted it over her head. The Game of Thrones star was wearing matching black bra and panties. Her body was astounding. She was in great shape and her little booty just looked so fuckable. All the more so as Emma groped her bubble butt.

"Are you just going to sit there?" Emma asked me while Nat dropped her head and sucked her cute breasts into her mouth. "Or are you just going to watch?" She asked before throwing her head back and holding Natalie's head against her tits.

"I don't know!" I replied beginning to remove my shirt. "I'm kind of enjoying the show." I replied with a smirk.

"Get over her." Natalie said leaving Emma's tits. "I want you two to fuck me." The dark skinned beauty groaned before lifting her lips to Emma's and kissing her again. I could see their tongues meshing and sucking away at one another's as I got closer to the couple.

"How could I say no to that?" I asked before Natalie grabbed my head and kissed me. She pulled away only for Emma to do the same. The girls pushed me towards Emma's bedroom and pushed me onto the bed. Emma lay atop of me and continued to kiss me deeply. Natalie meanwhile occupied herself with undoing my belt and lowering my pants and boxers.

"Hmm, such a great looking cock!" Natalie said before her lips surrounded my cock.

"It is isn't it?" Emma said as she kissed down my body to meet Nat around my cock. Emma began to lick all around my balls as Natalie was bobbing up and down on my cock. I ran my hand through both of their hair as they continued to pleasure me with their mouths.

"So fucken good!" I groaned as the girls switched without a word needing to be exchanged between the two of them. Emma sucked on my dick greedily as Natalie's tongue and lips connected with my balls. The girls licked and sucked away at me, their tongues meeting on and around my cock time and time again. It felt amazing, but seeing these two beautiful girls fighting over my cock simply elevated the entire experience.

"Oh god! Oh God!" I groaned as both girls licked one side of my cockhead at the same time.

"I think he likes it!" Emma said before her mouth dropped taking one of my balls.

"Wouldn't you like having two beautiful girls sucking on you?" I replied while I watched Natalie suck my other ball into her mouth. Emma had one had pumping around the top half of my cock, while Nat's hand was jerking the bottom half. I was in utter heaven, they were glorious. Emma slowly kissed back up my body, leaving my cock to Natalie's whims.

"I want you so bad!" Emma said as she kissed me deeply.

"Then have me!" I told her, helping her to remove her panties. Emma placed both of her knees on each side of my head and lowered her juicy cunt onto my tongue. I moaned loudly as Emma's amazing juices filled my mouth. I raised my hands and grabbed her butt, groping the cheeks as Emma grinded her cunt on my face.

Meanwhile Nat had stopped blowing me. I groaned once more into Emma's cunt as her amazing mouth was taken away from me. Moments later, I felt Nat's hand grab the base of my cock. She held me while she lowered her sizzling pussy onto my member.

"Mhhhmmmm!" I moaned heavenly into Emma's muff as I felt her tight pussy walls wrap themselves around my pole. I held onto Emma's thighs and drove my tongue deeper and harder into her while Nat continued to take more and more of my cock into her.

"His cock is perfect!" I heard Nat say Emma lifted herself off of my face only to turn herself towards the Fast & Furious star. The moment reprieve that I was given, gave me a quick peek at Nathalie's perky and firm breast. Soon Emma's cunt had taken up my vision once more and Nat was bouncing on my cock with a quickening pace.

"You should try his tongue!" Emma moaned as she placed her hand on my chest and rode my face and tongue. My hands were on her ass, groping the soft skin.

"AH!AH!" Nat screamed as I joined in the coupling and thrust my pelvis up into her. "That's right! Fuck me you sexy sexy man." She moaned. Soon I didn't hear another word. I could tell from their moans and the sound of their tongues swirling against one another that the girls were definitely making out while they rode both of my extremities.

"Oh eat me! Eat my tight pussy!" I heard Emma demand as her cunt delivered more of their delicious nectar into my mouth. I lifted my hands and palmed her lovely tits in my hands causing her to moan louder.

"Emma! His dick feels so good in me!" Nat cried out

"I know! I know! It makes me cum so fucken hard. Just like his tongue is about to. "Emma replied.

"Shit! I'm about to cum!" I heard Nat moan as she sped up the tempo of her fucking.