The Road to EGOT Season 03 Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck! Me too! Me too! Me too!" Emma cried before her cunt exploded all over my face. Her juices fell into my mouth faster than I could swallow them but I gave my all and did my best. "Oh sooo good! OOOHHH SOOO GOOD!!" Emma shouted as she continued to cum on my face.

"Oh! So hot! OOHHHHH" Nat began to moan as I felt her tight cunt spasm all over me. "I'm FUCKING CUMMING!! AHHHH!!" Nat's orgasm was massive. She jumped on my cock incessantly, screaming at the top of her lung letting the entire world know that she was cumming. "Oh god! Oh god!" Nat wailed as she lifted herself off of my cock. Emma lifted off of my face and I was able to watch the girls mouth meet and thrust their tongue into the other's mouth.

I lay still, doing all I can to catch my breath as I watched the two British beauties kissing and sucking on each other's tongues. I stood at the edge of the bed and grabbed Emma by the hips. I heard her giggle as I pulled her away from Nat's mouth. Emma bent over on all fours, pushing her soft ass towards me. I held my cock and guided it directly into her warm cunt.

"Ohhh fuck! I missed that dick today!" Emma moaned as I started to fuck her with a good strong rhythm.

"I've missed your tongue!" Nat told Emma as she presented her lovely fully shaved cunt to her. Emma purred before lowering her tongue and run it up and down Nathalie's juicy cunt. "Hmm, that's it!" Nat groaned happily as Emma gently sucked on her cunt. I watched the action taking place before me as I continued to ram my cock as deep into Emma as I could. I held her hips tightly, digging my nails in the soft flesh as my cock fucked her harder with every stroke. There wasn't a sexier sight than seeing her asscheeks jiggle as I pumped into her.

"Oh fuck me! Fuck me! OHH I'm going to miss your fucken cock!" Emma wailed taking a breath from Nathalie's cunt. Nathalie only licked her lips and waited for her friend to return her tongue to her needy cunt.

"Oh yeah! Suck on my Clit Emma! Suck it!" Nat whined when Emma had finally returned to eating her. This time, Nathalie's hand went to the back of Emma's head and held her tightly against her drooling cunt, making sure that she wouldn't pull away again. Emma wanted to moan, she wanted to scream, but was only capable of doing it buried between Nathalie's quivering thighs.

"Keep sucking! I'm gonna Cum! Oh fuck I'm so gonna cover your face in my cum juices! OOOHHHH FUCK!" Nathalie shouted to the moon when she came as so hard that she nearly knocked Emma's face from in between her legs.

"OOOOH! AHHHH! FUCK! FUCK FUCK!" Emma shouted when Nat released her from the confines of her cunt. I could feel her orgasm nearing while her face was stuck deep into Nat's pussy. "I'm cumming so good! Oh god i'm cumming all over your cock! Fuck me Duncan, fuck me! OHHH! AHHHH" Emma shouted as her orgasm ripped through her harder than before.

Emma crawled away from me and onto Nathalie's body which was now drenched in sweat. Neither of the girls seemed to mind as their mouths collided into a deep searing kiss. Nat grabbed my hand and pulled me onto the bed with them. We fell into a deliriously wonderful three way kiss. Our tongues licking and sucking away at one another as though there was no tomorrow.

"Go get Ben!" I heard Nat tell Emma. Emma only smiled as she pulled away from our little trio. Nat continued to make out with me while we heard Emma rummaging away.

"Got it!" I heard her say as she walked back into the bedroom, wearing a purple strap on dildo around her waist. The brunette lay down in the center of the bed, looking remarkably sexy. Nat wasted no time before getting on all fours and sucking on the fake cock. She knew where it would be heading next and made sure that it was as wet and ready as possible.

"Mhmmm!" Nat moaned with her mouth full of fake cock as I pushed my cock into her from behind. I started a quick and steady pace just as I had done with Emma before. Nat loved the treatment. She was fucking back on my cock as she moaned erotically around Emma's fake one.

Nathalie had a fantastic ass. Her butt cheeks were firm but the skin continued to jiggle on every stroke. She lowered one of her hands and started to fiddle her clit as my cock continued to ram her tight cunt with growing speed. I was so close to cumming. The evening had been filled with too much excitement for me not to.

"Don't cum yet!" Nathalie moaned pulling her mouth away from Emma's dick. The dark skinned beauty climbed up Emma's body as my cock released from her tight pussy. She straddled Emma's fake cock and guided it into her. "Hmm!" Nathalie groaned as she easily took the entire cock inside of her with no trouble. She bent forward and mashed her lips to Emma's. The two beautiful girls kissed deeply while I watched.

"Oh you're so damn hot!" Emma told Natalie as she grabbed her tits.

"Not as hot as you." Nathalie replied grabbing Emma's breast and pumping herself up and down on the fake cock. I took the time to calm down and watched the hot show taking place a few feet away. Emma nodded to me as she broke the kiss. She grabbed ahold of Nathalie's ass and spread the cheeks revealing her sexy rosebud. I kneeled behind the girls, held my cock and pushed my hard cock into Nat's ass.

"OHH FUCK! Don't Stop! Keep pushing that fucking cock in me! More!" Nathalie screamed as inch after inch of my cock disappeared inside of her tight ass. I looked over Nat's shoulder and I met Emma's eyes. She looked absolutely beautiful and happy as we worked together to double team Nathalie.

"God damn!" I growled. I thought Nat's ass looked fantastic, it was nothing compared to how good it felt. She was tight and warm and I felt as though I would never be able to pull it back out. I held her hips and pushed through until I was balls deep in her.

"So full! Oh my god! I'm so full!" Nathalie moaned as Emma slowly rubbed her back to make her feel comfortable. "Fuck me! Fuck me now! NOW!" Nathalie growled as I began to move my hips and side my cock through her wonderfully tight ass.

"You like being fucked by two dicks don't you!" Emma taunted Nathalie, driving her hips up into the British beauty. "You look like such a hot slut getting fucked at both ends. Take those dicks! Take em. Fuck her harder Duncan! Fuck her ass until she can't stand. Fuck her."

"Yes! Please Duncan! Fuck my tight ass! Please!!" Nathalie pleaded as I sped up inside of her backside. Emma and I finally got into a rhythm and began to fuck Nathalie's tight pussy in unison. "Yes keep fucking me! Don't stop! Don't stop! Make me cum! Oh this is so wonderful! AHHHHHHH" Nathalie shrieked as she came hard on our dicks.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" I shouted as I felt my cum beginning to explode hard into Nat's tight ass. I felt what must have been gallons pouring into her ass. Nat continued to fuck both Emma and I until her orgasm passed. She fell on the bed, freeing my cock from her ass. I dropped to the bed in between the two beauties. Emma instantly wrapped her arms around me and kissed me deeply. We looked over and Nat had fallen asleep with a pleased expression on her face. Emma and I smiled to one another as we kissed again.

***********************************************************************************************************

I didn't sleep that night. I refused to. After the previous morning and what had happened with the nightmare and Emma, I didn't want to put her or Nathalie through that. I spent the remainder of the evening holding these two beautiful creatures, happy that I had the chance to spend a night like the one I just had. When it was time, I managed to pull myself out of bed and get my things together without waking up either of the women. I called a cab and waited in the living room.

"Morning." Emma said coming out of her bedroom, putting on a robe. "You weren't going to leave without saying goodbye I hope."

"I didn't want to wake you." I told her as I hugged her.

"Did you sleep at all?" She asked me with a worried look. I shook my head. Emma pulled me closer to her. "Poor baby. It'll be alright. Your mind is just working through things. You'll figure it out, just give it time." She told me before kissing me.

"I think you're right. I might need to talk to someone." I admitted.

"I think it's a good idea. But, only if you're ready." My phone rang letting me know that the cab had arrived.

"Thank you for everything Emma." I told her as I pulled her tighter against me.

"You're welcome Duncan. Come back soon okay?"

"I will, I promise." I told before our lips met for one final kiss. With that I picked up my bags and headed for the door. The trip to the airport was a quiet one. I kept looking outside of the window, remembering all of the places that Alex and I had been together. It had been her turn in the water the last time I had the nightmare. And again, I was too late...