The Road to EGOT Season 03 Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Easy Maria." Halle said petting the girl's hair. "You don't want him to burst in your mouth before your busy has had the chance to sample that cock." Maria pulled my cock out of her mouth with a loud pop. Her sexy brown eyes were fixed on mine before she lowered her head and took my balls into her mouth. I moaned once more as her devilish tongue made its way across my ball sack. She took her time sucking one ball and then the other.

I couldn't fight it any longer. I reached down and pulled Maria up my body. She squealed with excitement before I kissed her. I felt Halle move around on the bed while Maria hovered above my cock. Halle's hand wrapped around my cock and helped guide me into the furnace that was Maria's pussy.

"Holy shit!" Was my reaction when I felt her walls grip my cock. My hands moved to her hips as the gorgeous woman continued to lower herself more and more upon my meat. I groaned and tossed my head back against the pillow when I finally bottomed out. "Oh my god!" I moaned again. Maria held the position, simply tightening and untightening her pussy around my throbbing cock.

I watched Halle as she moved around and kissed Maria deeply. The two women looked so wonderfully beautiful as they kissed. Their tongues intertwining as moans continued to escape Maria's mouth. The model had begun to rise and fall on my stick, her hands were on my chest for leverage as she pounded herself as hard as possible. Halle broke the kiss and lowered her mouth taking one of Maria's impressive tits into her mouth.

"Ohhhhh! So fuck! So good!" Maria groaned as the pleasure coursed through her. I knew what she was feeling. My cock was in heaven inside of her pussy. I moved my hands to her ass and played with the cheeks, driving her harder and faster against me. Halle left Maria's tits and lowered her sexy lips to mine. I groaned into her mouth as she sucked on my tongue.

Maria's just continued to bounce harder and faster. She was screaming and her nails were digging into my abs as she rocketed towards an earth shattering orgasm. I moved my thumb over to her clit and strummed the bundled of nerves.

"OH SHIT! OH SHIT! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OHHHHHHHHHHH AHH!" Maria shirked with amazing strength as the orgasm ripped through her. Halle broke our kiss and returned her attention to her friend that she had invited into our bed. "Oh my goodness! So full!" Maria shouted as her orgasm made its way through her.

I grabbed her hips and rolled us around until I was on top of her. Before she could take a breath, I kissed those amazing lips once more. I held both of her tits in my hands and fucked her hard and fast with a great rhythm. Maria cooed and shook as I fucked her with no remorse and without missing a beat. My entire being was consumed with the need to fuck this gorgeous woman.

I kneeled between her legs before lifting them onto my shoulders. Maria shouted as I could now go deeper into her. I saw Halle lower her pussy onto the girls face and saw hers be taken over by pleasure as Maria began to eat her out.

"I thought you were done?" I said breathlessly.

"I was!" Halle said through moans and whimpers. "But...watching...ooohhh fuck! Watching you two... Oh fuck! Just fuck her Duncan!" Halle finally said. "Fuck her hard. I did just that, driving my thick hardness through Maria's walls. For a time, no one spoke a word. All three of us were completely lost to the pleasure. We groaned, cursed and shouted loudly.

"Oh my god." I shouted as I felt my orgasm nearing. I was going to cum. I was going to fill Maria's pussy with my seed and there would be no coming back. "Maria I'm cumming." I finally shouted.

"Cum in her Duncan! CUM! CUM! CUM!" Halle shouted and her encouragement pushed me over the top. I dug deep into the sheets and felt myself explode. My cum burst from its dam and filled Maria's heavenly pussy. I could hear her moaning and groaning between Halle's thighs as an orgasm ripped through her as well.

I finally pulled out and lay next to her on the bed. Halle descended onto Maria and quietly ate my cum out of the model's wet pussy.

"Told you, you were in for a treat." Halle told me her mouth still full of Maria's and I's cum juices. Maria lay atop of my chest trying to catch her breath.

"Remind me never to doubt you again." I was finally able to say.

"You got it." She said before kissing me. I felt sleep take over my tired body.

*****

I woke up the following morning, alone in bed. I looked at the clock, glad to find that I still had a few hours before having to head to Haruto's office for a long day of paperwork. I felt refreshed and revitalized after last night's massage and fuck session with Maria. I wondered where Halle was as I smelled her scent all around myself and the warm bed.

"Morning." Halle said once I had finally left the bed and put on my robe.

"Good morning to you too." I said noticing that she was wearing one too and sitting at the dining table. She stood and came bouncing to me, full of excitement and energy. Her arms were soon around my neck and her lips were soon against mine.

"Now it is." She said with a blissful smile. There was a knock at the room door. "I ordered breakfast! Just as I promised." She said heading to allow the food to be brought in.

"Where's Maria?" I asked once we were alone again and starting on the delicious spread.

"Ahhh you liked her didn't you?" Halle joked. "I can't blame you. She is talented."

"Very talented." I agreed eagerly.

"She had a shoot this morning." Halle said with a smile. "I may ask her to come visit you again while I'm gone."

"Oh yeah, you're leaving for Kyoto." I said remembering.

"Aww, you sound like you're going to miss me." She said running her hand across my cheek.

"Of course I will." I said kissing the inside of her palm. "How long will you be gone?"

"I'll be back in a couple of days. Right before we head home together."

"I hope you have a good trip." I told her popping a grape into her mouth.

"I hope you enjoy Tokyo. You have the day off tomorrow, please enjoy it. Don't stay inside with a stack of scripts."

"Is that how you picture me?"

"Hmmm, you know how I picture you." She said with a gorgeous smile before kissing her softly.

"I am so going to miss you." I finally admitted.

"And I you." Halle said before we returned to our meal. I looked out the window and noticed that it was going to be a gorgeous day.

*******

"Duncan! Welcome, you sleep well?" Haruto asked me when I had arrived at their office.

"I slept great Haruto. Thank you so much." I said as I took in their unbelievable modern offices. They were located in the heart of Tokyo. The hustle and bustle of their office easily reminded me of the one in ours. "This office is spectacular." I told him as I followed him towards one of the corner offices.

"This will be your office. Whenever you have business here it will be here. You also have a staff to aid you in whatever you need while you'll be in the states." Haruto told me as he brought in 3 employees. "This is Himari and Niko." He introduced me to the women. "This is Kaito. They will assist you in any and all manners."

"Thank you Haruto. It is nice to meet all of you. Where shall we begin?" I asked before I sat with these wonderful people and went through contracts of their biggest clients and which ones would be right for projects that would be ready to film. I was able to find a few that I thought would be perfect for some great projects that we had in the pipeline.

We broke for lunch, the crew went their way and I stayed in the office. A few moments later I was glad that I had. Kurara walked through the lobby and I had a beautiful view of the gorgeous model. I looked up from my desk and couldn't look away at her simple attire that looked majestically gorgeous on her figure.

"Kurara!" I said as I walked out of my office.

"Duncan! What a pleasure to see you." She told me smiling widely. I could tell she meant it.

"What brings you here?"

"I had a meeting with Haruto. I was actually just thinking about you."

"Really?" I said utterly pleased by this development.

"Do you have plans tonight?"

"No not all." I admitted.

"Good. I'll meet you here at the end of the day. "

"Huh.. Where are you taking me?" I asked as she walked away.

"It's a surprise." She told me over her shoulder. I wanted to ask her again but my staff came back ready to work. I sat back to work with them, yet I had difficulty focusing. Kurara's smile and body continued to find its way back into my mind. I had no idea what she had planned for this evening, I just knew that I was up for whatever she had in mind.

The day finally came to an end and I took the elevator down to the lobby. Kurara was waiting for me. I took in her knee length skirt and sleeveless white blouse and wondered to myself how lucky I was to be in the presence of such beauty.

"Hello. How was your day?" She asked me.

"Pretty good. We got a lot done." I answered as we walked towards the front door. "So where are you taking me?" I asked once more.

"In such a rush." She told me with a coy smile. "Don't you know that good things come to those who wait?" I smiled and made sure to look her dead in the eyes.

"I believe that wholeheartedly." I told her hoping to put in as much meaning as I could.

"I can promise you a great evening." She replied with a wide smile.

"I'll be with you. How can it not be?" I caught her blushing. "How are we headed wherever you are kidnapping me to?"

"This is not a Kidnapping Duncan." I still loved the way she said my name. "Do you see any handcuffs?" She asked lifting her hands for me to see.

"Too bad!"

"Be careful what you wish for." She told me pointing a finger at my chest.

"Where's the fun in that?" I tossed back at her.

"Come." She said taking my hand in hers. "We will take the train." I allowed her to pull me with her. We arrived at the station, right as the train was about to leave. The train seemed to be brand new and was packed to the limit. Kurara and I stood very close to one another, facing each other. She smelled wonderful, her flowery perfume was wonderfully mixed with her natural scent. We didn't talk much during the ride, the train was too full to allow for conversation. Often times I caught Kurara staring at me. She would reward me with a sweet and genuine smile whenever I did. I of course returned, although I felt uncomfortable being so close to her. Being so close to her body was causing a stirring in my pants that I couldn't ignore.

I was worried that it would press against her stomach. The train lurched forward and I lost my balance. My worst fear became realized as my hard cock came into contact with Kurara's perfect body. When she felt it, she simply smiled, bit her lip and gave me one of the most lust filled looks I had ever seen.

We eventually reached out stop. Kurara grabbed my hand and helped me through the throng of people that were invading the train. The air outside smelled wonderful after having been on the train for what felt like hours. Soon a bus came to pick us up and this time we were able to find seats. Kurara and I sat very close to each other, I could see all of the people looking at Kurara and recognizing her. How could they not, she was absolutely gorgeous.

"Surprise!" Kurara exclaimed when we reached our stop. There was a huge woodland creature standing right outside of the bus stop. "That is Totoro! He is the mascot for The Ghilbil Museum" She said excited.

"Ghibil Museum?" I asked confused.

"You'll see!" She said with a magnificent smile that only matched her enthusiasm. "This museum was build and constructed by Hayao Miyazaki. He is one of the greatest anime minds in Japanese history."

I was quickly impressed as we stepped inside the sumptuous museum. I had no idea what to expect, but as I followed Kurara through each room, each different exhibit, I couldn't help but love everything that I was seeing. It was like being in the mind of a wizard who had spent the last 50 years building characters and worlds.

The only thing that was more impressive than the museum was Kurara herself. She spoke so knowledgeably about each exhibit and seemed so fascinated by all of them. She was absolutely contagious

"This is a special screening room. Once a month they have a new film that only plays here." The screening room wasn't big by any measure, seating only about 30 people. People waited in line for the chance to see what came from the mind of this genius and his team. Kurara and I sat in the back row. The film began and everyone was quickly lost in it. I had to admit so was I. Unfortunately, I couldn't give the film my full attention. Kurara was taking away too much of it.

I took another long look at her. I couldn't believe just how perfect she was. I was practically succumbed by desire as I looked at her cleavage that was showing. I imagine what it would be like to touch those orbs. As the thought crossed my mind, Kurara turned her head to me. She smiled as she always had whenever she had caught me staring at her. This time, there was something different in the way she looked at me. Her eyes, her lips were so inviting.

She held my gaze and waited. I couldn't keep either of us waiting any longer. I lowered my lips to hers, waited for her to know exactly what was coming. Her breaths deepened, her chest rose and fell and there was nothing I wanted more than this. The moment our lips met, I knew this was something I had to experience again and again. Her lips were so soft, her mouth tasted like the sweetest berries.

I don't know how long we kissed for, but I know we missed the entirety of the film. The lights came on, surprising the two of us. We giggled and laughed before leaving the screening room, this time we were holding hands. Kurara took me to the roof of the museum where there was a special garden and a cafeteria. I watched Kurara as she bought us some ice cream. She handed me mine with a bright smile.

"You're like a kid you know that?" I asked her as she took the first bite of her ice cream cone.

"Yes I do." She replied giggling softly. "Life is hard enough, you need to remember how to enjoy it as when we were young with no worries. Or else you'll have gray hair." She joked as she ran her hand through my head.

"I don't have any grey hairs." I protested.

"Not yet. But you work too hard, and don't sleep enough."

"How do you know that?"

"It's in your eyes Duncan. Your smile, your words and your actions can all lie, but your eyes never can. You're a man uneasy with himself and his place in the world. You're incomplete."

"That's a hell of a deep dive for someone who's just met me." I joked.

"Well hopefully a little later, you'll let me dive a little deeper." She said with a wry smile, holding her spoon full of ice cream towards my mouth. I took the spoon between my lips and tasted the wonderful flavor.

"Delicious." I told her.

"Can I taste yours?" I smiled before taking a spoonful of mine. I brought the spoon near her mouth, when she opened it, I spun it towards mine and ate it myself. "Hey!" She exclaimed feeling cheated. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her into me for another kiss. I pushed the ice cream into her mouth using my tongue. Kurara moaned as she tasted the ice cream against my tongue.

"How is it?" I asked once we had come up for air.

"Probably the best thing I've ever tasted." The former Miss Japan said with a confidence and authority that I found more than sexy.

"Funny, I thought the same thing myself a little earlier." We smiled at one another before kissing once more.

"We should head back." She said pulling me towards the exit. A few moments later we were back on the subway, heading back towards the city. Being late, the train was much less busy. Kurara and I practically had the entire cabin to ourselves. Kurara's head was resting on my shoulder. Her dark hair was falling gently against my face. I swept it aside so that I could see her pretty face. She looked at me before our lips met once more. We fell back into the kiss, our tongues gliding gently against each other's. I pulled her in close and groaned as I felt her hand in my lap.

I looked up to see that the few people who had been in the cabin had gotten off at the last stop. Kurara noticed herself and smiled at me before the cabin was filled with the sound of my zipper being lowered. I felt her soft hand enter my pants, pulled my boxers open and pulled my hard cock.

"Keep an eye out." She whispered against my mouth as she dropped to her knees and engulfed my cock between her lips. I swooned at the feel of her mouth. The pressure she applied on my cock was utter perfection.

My hand found itself wrapped around her soft dark hair. Kurara smiled at me as she bobbed up and down halfway down my pole. I remembered that I was supposed to keep an eye out, which caused me to take a quick look around the cabin.

Luckily it was still empty as the train sped towards the next stop. I was speeding towards an amazing orgasm as Kurara had swallowed another two inches of my cock. One of her hands was pumping away at my rod while the other was gently stroking my balls.

"You have a great dick!" Kurara said pulling it out of her mouth. She slowly pumped it causing precum to leak out of my piss hole. "Hmmm" Kurara moaned as she licked the precum dripping around my cockhead. "I can't wait to see what your cum tastes like." She confided in me before her lips found my heavy balls and began to suck.

"God your mouth is perfect." I told her as I slouched lower in the chair due to her prowess at cocksucking. Kurara simply smiled at me before creating a seal around my cock with her mouth. She took most of my cock into her mouth and simply looked up at me.

I realized that she wanted me to take charge. I grabbed a fistful of her hair and pumped my hips to fuck her pretty little mouth. Kurara cooed and moaned around my cock as it continued to go in and out of her mouth. Her tongue was swirling easily around my cockhead sending shivers down my spine.

Her hand was still cradling my heavy balls. I was close to filling that lovely mouth with my seed. Kurara knew it too, she slobbered even more heavily on my cock, her lips tightened and she was bobbing against my thrust. I could feel my balls slap against her soft chin.

"Oh god Kurara I'm so close. I'm going to cum in your mouth." Kurara simply moaned around my cock being all that she could do. I felt the cum fill in my cockhead. I was moments away from bursting and couldn't help how hard I was fucking her lovely mouth.

Thank the lord for Kurara, she didn't stop. She only sucked my cock harder. I held her head as I felt the dam break and my cum finally break free from its prison.

"Ooohhhhh fuck!" I shouted as I felt myself explode in her hot mouth. I couldn't believe how easily she gulped down the humongous load that had filled her mouth. She sucked on it hungrily, swallowing every last drop.

"I changed my mind." She said as she sat back next to me, smacking her lips as her tongue swirled inside of her mouth, tasting the remainder of my cum. "That was the best thing I've tasted." She said before bursting out laughing. I couldn't help it and found myself laughing along with her.

********

"Hungry? " Kurara asked me as we stepped off the subway.

"I'm starving." I told her realizing myself I hadn't eaten since breakfast.

"Me too. I know a great place."

"All that ice cream and cum didn't fill you up?" I joked.

"Maybe I'm just building up my strength for later this evening." she replied with a teasing smile. I couldn't wait to see what she was building it up for. We walked together, hand in hand through the busy streets of Tokyo. Kurara led me into what could only be called, a hole in the wall.