The Road to EGOT Season 03 Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You really are one of a kind." She finally said once I had blurted everything out.

"Yes, I'm a mess." I agreed. I was interrupted by her lovely laugh.

"That's not what I meant." Her hand reached across the table to hold mine. "You're a special man. The love you hold for both women is real and pure. It's not out of ego, or pride. You love them equally for different reasons. They're different people who affect you differently and have brought out different parts of who you are. To not love them would be a crime."

"It's beautiful that you see it that way." I said squeezing her hand. "But it doesn't make things any easier."

"Maybe they're easier than you believe. But you're not ready yet. You're missing a piece of the puzzle. And when you find it, everything will click into place."

"And what If I don't find it in time?"

"Oh Duncan." She said sweetly before coming and sitting beside me. "If anyone deserves happiness it is you." She wrapped her arms around me and held me tightly, our eyes met, and I found myself kissing her once more. My arms were wrapped tightly around her slim waist, her tongue slid gently into my mouth forcing me to moan with desire.

I lifted Kurara off the ground and sat her on the nearest counter in the kitchen. Her legs were around my waist while I lifted her blouse over her head. We moaned into each other's mouths, my hands finding those beautiful lovely tits I had been missing all day.

I took her left nipple into my mouth as Kurara unbuckled my belt and did her best to pull my pants down my legs. I cursed loudly when I felt her hand wrap around my cock and stroked it while our lips stayed connected.

"I like this. " She whispered sexily against my mouth.

"You're going to love this." I told her before kneeling before her. I pulled down her skirt along with her panties and moaned heavily when I saw her naked pussy revealed to me once more. I simply leaned in and sucked on the sexy opening. Quickly her juices flooded my mouth. Kurara grabbed the back of my head and drove me deep between her thighs.

"Uh uh uh!" Kurara mewled as my tongue drove through her folds. Her body jerked wonderfully whenever my tongue would rub against her clot. Her wonderful taste continued to overtake my taste buds and I only wanted more. Kurara had other ideas.

She pulled me to my feet and kissed me deeply. Her tongue swirled all around me as she fought to taste as much of herself in my mouth. I groaned as she grabbed my cock and guided me between her legs.

"Damn Kurara!" I nearly shouted as I was once again enveloped by her warmth.

"Ohhh yes!" She cooed excitedly as my cock burrowed its way into her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me as our hips found the perfect rhythm. My hands found her butt and pushed her against me harder and faster. Her hands were all over me, the gentlenessl of her fingers amplifying the wonders going through my groin.

Kurara pushed me back before lowering herself from the counter. She spun around and leaned over, presenting her ass to me. I held her hips as I guided my erection right back inside of her. Kurara cooed happily as I sawed in and out of her pussy that was beyond drenched.

"Oh oh oh oh yesssss!" She moaned happily before her hand dropped in between her legs and she was furiously rubbing her clit. She was close, I could tell from the way her cunt was squeezing around me beyond control. I found her swaying tits in my hands as I pounded her time and time again.

"Duncan! Duncan! Oh god Duncan! AHHHHH!" The former model shouted as she exploded all over my cock, covering my groin in her juices. Her pussy was clinging onto my Dick so hard that I was afraid it might break before it was all said and done.

When Kurara finished cumming, she pushed me back drooped to her knees and took my cock between her lips. I moaned as she sucked on it fast and hard, licking her own juices off of my hard and heavy cock. She pulled it out of her mouth and looked up at me as she pressed her firm big tits around key cock shaft.

I quickly started to fuck the impressive tit flesh of this gorgeous woman. Her breast practically swallowed my entire cock as her mouth sucked and licked at my cockhead whenever it appeared before her. I was moments away from blowing my load. Kurara could tell and only urged me on.

"Cum on my big tits. Please! I want your warm cum all over these big tits. They want it Duncan, they crave your tasty cum," That was too much for me. I closed my eyes when I felt my cum explode all over her chest and chin. Kurara only moaned as she felt the warm sperm cover her face.

"Do you have to return to America?" Kurara asked as we continued to kiss on her couch.

"Not tonight!" I replied as my arms wrapped around her slim waist. I stood up and carried her with me to her bedroom. We wrapped ourselves up in each other's arms and kissed deeply. Soon we were both asleep.

*********

I woke up to the greatest sight in all of the world.

"Good morning!" Kurara said standing happily near the bed.

"You meant best morning. Didn't you?" I replied as I tried to wake the sleep from my eyes.

"If you think so, who am I to disagree?" It was then that I noticed her outfit and my heart sank. She was dressed in a full black pantsuit with a white collared shirt.

"Where are you going?" I asked feeling our time together quickly coming to an end.

"Hong Kong. I have an interview with a CEO. Just booked it last minute and I have got to go." She broke the news to me sitting beside me on the bed.

"I guess this is it. I head back home tomorrow morning."

"I know. And I wanted to tell you just how much I enjoyed my time with you. I think the world of you. "

"This time spent with you has been amazing. I will miss you terribly." I told her earnestly as we snuggled up against one another.

"But." Kurara sprung from the bed. "I got you something. " She announced handing me a small package that was neatly wrapped. "You have to promise me not to open it until you get home." She added before handing me the package.

"How do you know I will? I could open it as soon as I step out the door."

"Then you wouldn't be Duncan Bryant." She said as she kissed my cheek and ran her hand across my chest. "You big hearted wonderful man. Don't be sad. I will come visit you."

"You promise?" I asked feeling my excitement rise.

"Get to L.A without opening that package, and you'll see me sooner than you think." She said with a gorgeous smile.

"Deal." I agreed pulling her close and kissing her again deeply. As though it would be the last time.

*********

After stopping by my hotel for a shower and a change of clothes, Haruto came to pick me up to take me to a runway show.

"How are you enjoying your trip?" He asked me once I had settled into the backseat and were on our way.

"It's been amazing. This city is beautiful."

"I am glad that you are enjoying yourself as much as I enjoyed mine to Los Angeles. I think our two companies will do great work together."

"I agree."

"Duncan, one of our financiers that we work closely with, heard about the deal we made with you. He was very impressed and would like to meet you. He is hosting a very private dinner at his residence this evening. It would be an honor if you joined us."

"I would love to. I didn't have anything planned for tonight so this fits perfectly. "

"Anyone you would like to join us by any chance?"

"No not for the moment." I told him as we pulled up to the venue.

"Very well!" Haruto said clearly pleased. We entered and was surprised to see the place be a madhouse. There was loud music, laughs, cheers, people greeting each other. It seemed like chaos but all oddly beautifully coordinated. "This way." Haruto led me towards the front row. He knew and greeted many people joyfully. It was easy to tell I wasn't the only person who liked Haruto very much.

We sat and soon enough the show began. I knew absolutely nothing about fashion. I could hear the crowd ohhh and ahhh as the models came strutting down the runway. I was confused as to whether all of the exclaims were due to the clothes it the beautiful women wearing them.

There was no denying the beauty of the models. That was something I felt I had a good grasp on. I smiled widely as I recognized Reon. She was gliding on the catwalk as though she were floating above it. She was radiant. Our eyes met and she broke character, smiling back at me. I felt butterflies in my stomach as she turned back and walked the length of the runway.

She appeared two more times, each time looking more gorgeous than the last. The last time she stood right in front of me and stayed a bit longer than most. Giving me ample time to look her over. She winked at me before finishing her turn.

"She seems to like you." Haruto whispered to me excitedly. I had no response and only smiled back. The rest of the show was agonizing. I continued to hope for Reon to appear again, to no avail. "Come we will meet the designer." Haruto told me once the show was done. We were in the middle of a conversation when a young woman tapped me on my shoulder.

"Reon speak with you." She said with the little English that she knew. I excused myself and followed the girl through the crowd. We went backstage where there was a series of dressing rooms. "Here." she said when we had reached one towards the back. She left and I knocked.

"Come in." I heard Reon through the door. I stepped in and was instantly greeted by the beautiful woman with a tight hug. "It's such a nice surprise to see you. I didn't think I would have the chance before you left."

"Me too." I said smiling widely.

"Are you free this evening?" She wondered with her eyes full of hope.

"I actually have a dinner tonight with Haruto and a financier." I admitted painfully. She looked sad for a moment before I remembered. "But Haruto said I could bring someone. Would you like to join me for an evening of food and boring business conversations?"

"I would love to." She replied her smile quickly returning. We made plans for me to pick her up later this evening. "Oh and Duncan." I heard her say as I was heading out of the door. "I would join you for a whole lot more." She finished as she removed her robe and presented her wonderful body covered by just her underwear. She smiled as she walked gracefully to me, put her hand on my chest. "I'll see you tonight." She whispered huskily before closing the door.

******

Later that evening I was in the back of a black sedan, on my way to pick up Reon. I was excited to see the gorgeous girl again, but couldn't help but miss Kurara. She had really touched me in a way I had not expected.

As I was wondering when I would see her again, the car stopped and the driver let me know that we had arrived at Reon's apartment. I stepped out of the car to go to her place. I knocked on the door and was almost knocked over myself when the Japanese model opened it.

"Do you like?" She asked me spinning around so that I could see her from every angle. She wore a short and very form fitting black dress that hung onto her curves beautifully. She was showing off a ton of cleavage and there was nothing that I wanted more than to lose myself between her tits.

"You look gorgeous." I told her feeling my eyes about to burst.

"Thank you." Reon said smiling widely and holding my hand. She pulled me close to her and whispered in my ear. "I'm not wearing any underwear. I hope that's okay." I felt my cock grow larger at her words, and I wanted nothing more to drop to my knees and devour her.

"I think it'll be fine." I said running my hand up the inside of her thigh. "I don't think anyone will notice, if you're careful." I said as I began to feel the wetness between her legs.

"Careful?" She said with a happy gaze. "Where's the fun in that. Mhhhmmm" She gasped as I ran my fingers through her wet folds. She groaned in frustration as I pulled my fingers away and tasted her sweet juices.

"Delicious." I taunted her. "Later!" I promised as I pulled her against me and kissed her, running my hands all over her ass.

"Promise? "

"Nothing could stop me." I replied as I pulled her out the door.

*****

We were soon arriving at a very spectacular home in the suburbs of the city. The drive in had been filled with laughter and constant teasing from Reon. I did my best to keep up, but the girl had a talent for knocking me off balance.

She would lean forward, giving me glimpses of her cleavage. Or stretch her legs to the point where I could almost see the treasures that were kept in between her thighs. By the time we reached our destination, the heat within the car was at a fever pitch.

Reon stood by my side as we walked into the luxurious house together. There were other guests there who made their way to greet us and introduce themselves. They were all part of the industry in one way or another and all wanted a chance at Hollywood through me.

"Mr. Bryant. " Someone called forcing the crowd to spread. I guessed he was our host by the way he carried himself. "I am Hiro Tanaka. Welcome to my home." He said smiling widely.

"Nice to meet you sir. Thank you for the invitation. You have a lovely home." I told him as I shook his hand.

"Thank you. After dinner I shall give you a tour. Give us a chance to talk." He suggested.

"I'd enjoy that. This is Reon Kadena." I introduced him to my date.

"Yes I am a big fan of hers. It is a pleasure to have you. Come let's eat." He said leading us towards the dining room. Haruto was already present and he greeted me warmly. We sat down, Reon to my left, and dinner was soon served.

I quickly realized that I was the guest of honor of sorts. All of the others looked to me almost like a shiny new toy and bombarded me with questions. About Hollywood, the clients I represented and my takedown of Stamp.

"Weren't you scared?" the wife of a wealthy producer asked me.

"Of course I was." I admitted. "But I didn't have much of a choice if I wanted to continue working." I let them in about how Stamp had me blackballed. "I had my back against a wall, and I did what I had to do in order to survive." I tried to stay as polite as I could, but the questions continued to get more intense and personal.

"What about Victoria? " I was asked almost causing me to choke. Reon quickly picked up on how I was feeling. She rubbed my thigh and gave me a reassuring smile. I appreciated her greatly for her presence.

"Well." Tanaka spoke drawing all of the attention away from me. "I believe our guest has answered enough questions for one evening. Why don't I show you around Duncan?" He asked standing up.

"Of course." I said as I stood before sharing a look with Reon. She smiled at me letting me know she would be fine, before I followed Tanaka.

"I knew Stamp." Tanaka told me as we ventured through his not so humble home. "We tried to get a film produced, but he was beyond reason. Clearly a man drunk from his own power." He admitted as we headed up the stairs.

"Yes. He had lost his way."

"As can often happen when men find themselves uncontested."

"Very true." I agreed, following him into a huge library.

"This is my favorite room in the house." He shared. "It is quiet and I can lose myself within these books for hours. Isn't that truly the joy of reading?"

"Very much so." I agreed as I marveled at his huge collection.

"This is the finest Sake in the country!" he told me handing me a glass. After a taste I couldn't deny just how amazingly it was. "Haruto speaks very highly of you." he continued leading me to a couple of seats off to the side.

"He's a good man." I said.

"He believes you are talented and very bright. My question towards you, is are you loyal?"

"To my clients very much." I said feeling the hairs on the back of my neck stand. Trouble was brewing.

"That is good." He laughed. "But working in this business you learn very quickly that to do what is best for your clients, from time to time you need to do what is best for the higher ups." He continued, giving me a knowing look.

"Is there something I can do for you Mr. Tanaka?" I asked wearily.

"I have a son." He began leaning towards me. "He goes to school in Los Angeles. Lately he has found himself infatuated with a young actress. "

"Huh... Mr. Tanaka, I don't think I'm very comfortable with this." I interrupted not wanting any part of what might follow.

"Duncan, all that I ask is that you help to facilitate a meeting between my son and this woman."

"With all due respect, Mr. Tanaka, I feel that you're asking for a lot more than that."

"Are you so powerful that you could make one of your clients sleep with someone they didn't want?" He asked with a smirk,

"Of course not."

"See if you just introduced this woman to my son and told her that seeing that he is pleased will result very kindly for her career, then let her make her own decision in the matter, you couldn't possibly be held responsible."

"Mr. Tanaka, I really don't feel comfortable." I said standing up.

"Duncan..Duncan." He said my name as though I were being irrational. "All that I'm asking is that you impress Miss Cameron."

"Miss Cameron?" I asked surprised.

"Yes, my son said Dove Cameron. Is that wrong?"

"No. It isn't but I don't represent her." I said feeling relieved.

"Ah I apologize. I must say I'm embarrassed."

"Mr. Tanaka, even if she were, I would never agree to something like this. I just want to make that very clear for the future." I told him doing my best to keep my tone even.

"I am not used to hearing no." he replied coolly. "I tend to always get my way."

"I'll remember that." I told him as he stood declaring that the meeting was over.

"As will I." He responded coldly leaving me behind as he left the library. I took a beat to get the disgust out of my system. I was saddened to see men like this. That viewed people as property or trophies. I went down the stairs, sending an e mail to Mark on my way down. I wanted to find out who Dove's agent was. Tanaka hadn't gotten what he wanted from me, but men like him didn't stop so easily. He would try again and even if Dove wasn't my client, I would do what I could to protect her.

"Are you alright?" Reon asked as she slid next to me.

"Yeah, just a tough meeting." I answered solemnly.

"What happened? " She asked worry filling her eyes. I quickly filled her in on the request I had just received. I caught Tanaka and Haruto talking out of the corner of my eye. Tanaka seemed very unhappy, Haruto was doing his best to calm and reason with him. "I hate to hear that." Reon said when I was done. "Men like Tanaka are everywhere." She held both of my hands in hers. "I'm glad you're not like that."

"Thank you. " I said gratefully as Haruto made his way to me.

"Duncan, may we have a moment." I excused myself from Reon and followed Haruto. "Tanaka is not happy. He threatened to pull his funding from a very big film."

"Do you know what he asked from me?" I asked making sure to let him know I wouldn't back down.

"Yes. I understand how that is very uncomfortable for you. But Duncan..."

"Think hard before you finish that sentence Haruto. I like you and working with you, but I will never pimp out my clients. If that is something that you expected from me and my company, then maybe we need to rethink our cooperation." I told him coldly.

"No Duncan it is not." He said standing his ground as well. "But people like Tanaka are vital to what we do. We cannot upset them and continue to do what is best for our clients."

"Has he made requests like this in the past?" I asked feeling my anger rising. Haruto refused to meet my gaze. "And what did you do Haruto? Did you offer your clients on a silver platter?"