The Road to EGOT Season 03 Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I read that these places had the best sushi." I told Kurara as we entered the dining room. Kurara smiled as she saw the look of surprise across my face. "Pizza?" I said confused.

"Trust me." Kurara told me with a wide smile. She ordered for us and sat us in a dimly lit corner. I loved the simplicity of the restaurant. I loved that a star like Kurara had no need for expensive taste and silverware. Just good food and hopefully better company.

"This looks delicious." I said once the pizza had arrived.

"It tastes even better." Kurara offered. I took a bite and I could feel .my taste buds come alive. It must have shown across my face because Kurara was laughing at me. "Told you." She said with a satisfied smirk.

"This is the best pizza I've ever had." I exclaimed.

"Hitomi, studied in Turin. He came back and opened this shop and has been teaching these techniques to many others. There is a pizza renaissance in Japan."

"I love Tokyo." I said with a bright smile.

"Because of the pizza?" she asked with a smirk.

"Amongst other things." I replied as I reached out and held her hand. She returned with a soft smile. By the time we had finished eating, it had begun to rain. Not a drizzle either.

"I live nearby." Kurara told me as she grabbed my hand and led me through the streets. The rain did not seem to be letting up and I was reassured when we stepped into a modern building. We were both soaking wet. Kurara's dark hair was matted against her skin, while her nipples were showing through her wet blouse. She was devastatingly sexy.

We took the elevator to her floor and quickly made our way to her apartment. Once inside Kurara took her shoes off and I did the same. She ran off to get us towels and I stood at her entrance taking in her lovely apartment.

"Take off your clothes. Ill dry them for you." she said returning with towels. I did as she asked. Removing my wet suit shoes and socks. Kurara was watching me appreciatively. "You're not the only one who can stare." she said as she took my wet clothes. I watched her walk towards the back of her apartment in her robe.

I had only a towel around my waist and followed her. She was in the laundry room bent over putting my clothes in the dryer. She stood and turned it on and found me standing behind her. She was surprised, before she could make a move, I had wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her.

Her surprise quickly turned to pleasure as she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me deeper into the kiss. Her tongue slid easily and gently into my mouth. My hands reached down and grabbed her butt through her robe.

Kurara moaned, sucking my bottom lip. Her hand found my towel and quickly pulled it off my body. She tossed it to the side, pressing her body against mine. Together we removed the bathrobe she had on and it was soon on the floor with my towel.

Our kiss deepened when my hands found her bare ass and lifted her off her feet. Kurara laughed wrapping her arms and legs around my body. Our lips stayed glued to one another as I carried the beautiful woman into her bedroom.

I lay her down gently on the bed and stood at the foot of it to take in Kurara's sexy body. She was gorgeous. There was no other word for it. Her legs were long, toned and groan inducing. Her stomach was flat with the cutest belly button ever. Her tits were bigger than I expected. Topped with perfect dark brown nipples.

"Are you just going to stand there and look?" Kurara smiled and spread her legs open for me. I licked my lips as I saw her pussy glistening and calling for attention. I laid atop of her and kissed her hard. Her tongue slipped into my mouth as my hands slid onto her tits.

I groaned feeling Kurara's hands gently running along my spine. They were soft and her nail scraped easily and gently against my skin. The gorgeous woman wrapped her legs around my waist and guided my cock into her warm channel.

"I want you now!" She told me with a strong determination in her eyes. I kissed her as I pressed my hips against her pelvis. "Ohhh!Hmmmm!" Kurara mewled pleasantly as my cock drove into her tight confines.

Kurara legs were pulling me as deep into her as possible. Her nails were digging into me harder than before. I cursed aloud before smiling at her and thrusting deep into her.

"Ohhh goood! Sooo good! Your dick is so good!" Kurara whimpered as I held onto her hips and slammed my heavy cock into her again and again. I lowered my head and wrapped my lips around one of her hard nipples.

I licked and showed reverence to her body which deserved it. My hips pumping at different speeds and angles to create the most amazing sensations for her. She was making them for me. She was so tight and flung her body against me at the pace I was setting.

Kurara was a beautiful woman, even more so when she was in the throes of passion. Her eyes were shut and her mouth was agape in a silent scream. I held myself up by my arms so that I could watch her as I fucked her.

"Yes!yes!yes!" Kurara shouted as she pulled me down to her mouth and we kissed heavily once more. I lowered my hands and grabbed her ass cheeks in my hands. I kneaded the soft flesh digging my fingers into her butt flesh, pulling her hips harder and faster against me. "I'm Cumming! Ooohhh Duncan!! AHHH! "Kurara growled as her entire body convulsed in a fit of strong orgasms.

I fucked her continuously through her orgasm. Kissing and touching her, doing my best to enhance each and every moment of her climax. Kurara's hands tightened even more as her body unexpectedly convulsed and shook from another orgasm.

"Ah ah ah ah!" She yelped as it totally caught her by surprise. "What?" Kurara asked clearly confused before I spun her around. She lay flat on her stomach, her lovely butt facing me. She spread her legs and I happily lay atop of her and guided my throbbing cock into her.

Kurara at this point was drenching wet. I wrapped my arms around her frame and kneaded her breast as I pumped my fat cock through her tight opening. Kurara turned her head and our lips met, our tongues intertwined and shivers were being sent everywhere as I felt the pleasure overtake me.

"Kurara...I'm going to cum! I'm going to fucking cum." I shouted.

"Do it! Do it! Cum in me! Give it to me! AHHH" She yelled back bucking her rear end against me. I could no longer hold back and a torrent of cum explode from deep inside of me and flew straight into her. I laid my head against her body and held on tightly as I came hard.

"Oh Kurara!" was all I could say before I held on tightly to her warm and soft body as we fell into a deep sleep.

*********

I woke up the next morning, fully wrapped in Kurara. She was still sleeping soundly. I couldn't help but look at her beautiful face. I ran my hand across her soft cheek before placing a soft kiss. She sighed deeply as she woke from her slumber.

"Good morning. " She said resting her head against my chest.

"After a wonderful night." I replied as I kissed her forehead.

"It was wonderful. You have a gift." She said placing her lips softly against mine.

"A gift?" I repeated surprised. "I've never heard that before."

"You have an intuition. You seem to know what I want before I do. Soft... Hard...Fast...Slow. You just...know. It's a gift. A truly wonderful one." I blushed as I let the compliment wash over me.

"Thank you." I was finally able to say.

"No." She said as she laid atop of me, her legs on either side of mine. "Thank you." She kissed me deeply and slowly. "Are you free today?" she asked me her hands caressing my chest.

"Yes." I replied enjoying the feel of her hands against my skin.

"Want to spend the day with me?" she asked with a soft smile.

"I would like nothing more."

"Good." she said leaping out of bed fully nude. "Now get up. We are losing daylight!" she said with an infectious smile.

"Alright, alright!" I said pulling myself out of bed. I followed her into the shower.

*********

After a quick stop at my hotel for a change of clothes, Kurara and I were lost to the stream of people enjoying a beautiful day. Kurara was an incredible tour guide showing me all of the tourist hot spots. Our first stop was the majestic Imperial palace. We spent most of the morning walking around the grounds talking and getting to know each other better.

"I speak four languages. " She told me as we crossed the infamous Nijubashi Bridge. "French, English, Spanish and Japanese. I studied philosophy at university. "

"Beauty and brains. A deadly combination." I joked watching her move gracefully in the sundress she had chosen for our activities today. "How did you go from that into modeling?" I asked as our hands found each other.

"I was invited to the Miss Japan pageant. I got in and won and well never looked back" she said with a shrug.

"You ever think about what your life might have been. If you hadn't entered the pageant?"

"I used to. Then I realized I can't go back and change it. That I should live in the now and embrace this life that I lead."

"You're very wise." I told her.

"I am!" She agreed with a coy smirk. "Why do you ask? Are you unsure of your choices?"

"Some." I admitted thinking of my dark haired paramours.

"You wonder what might have happened if you hadn't become the biggest agent in the world?"

"No...I mean...I am now."

"I saw you at the dinner the other night. You seemed uncomfortable. Almost out of sorts." she observed looking at me with worry in her eyes.

"It just hit me. How much control and power I have over the careers of so many. Sometimes it scares me."

"Why is that?" She asked stopping me and asking me to sit on a bench.

"The man before me... The man that I stopped and whose place I took."

"Derek Stamp."

"Yeah him. He wasn't always a bad man. There was a time when he was good. He lost his way. He allowed for the power to get to him."

"You're worried this happens to you?" Kurara asked me her eyes fixed on mine. I only nodded. She pulled my lips to hers and kissed me deeply. Her tongue snaking into my mouth, making my heart beat faster. "You truly are a wonderful man."

"What makes you say that?" I asked perplexed.

"The fact that you worry about this, shows a depth of character that is sadly lacking in so many. You understand the dangers of power and that is why you'll never be like him. You won't allow yourself to lose yourself. You are in the best hands possible." She said as her hands held mine. "Your own."

"Thank you." I said before kissing her.

"No need. But if you really want to thank me..." she paused before kissing me back. "You can feed me." she said with a laugh.

******

Kurara and I settled on getting some food and have an impromptu picnic in a very nice park. We had gotten food from another hole in the wall where Kurara seemed to know everyone by name.

The park was beautiful and filled with people and families. We were able to find a quiet spot under a big tree that provided some shade. We were also off to the distance, giving us the feel of being alone surrounded by the entire world.

"What's that over there?" I asked her pointing to a group of children that were doing some arts & crafts.

"They are preparing for Tanabata." she smiled at my look of confusion." Tanabata is the star festival that takes place every year. I suppose you've never heard the story behind it."

"I can't say that I have but I am nothing more than an avid student."

"Tanabata originated from a Chinese legend called Qixi and was brought to Japan in the 8th century. It's the story of two lovers. Princess Orihime, the seamstress, wove beautiful clothes by the heavenly river, represented by the Milky Way. "Kurara began fully invested in telling her story.

"Orihime worked so hard weaving beautiful clothes, she became sad and despaired of ever finding love. Her father, who was a God of the heavens, loved her dearly and arranged for her to meet Hikoboshi, the cow herder who lived on the other side of the Milky Way. The two fell in love instantly and married. Their love and devotion was so deep that Orihime stopped weaving and Hikoboshi allowed his cows to wander the heavens."

"Orihime's father became angry and forbade the lovers to be together, but Orihime pleaded with him to allow them to stay. He loved his daughter, so he decreed that the two star-crossed lovers could meet once a year-on the 7th day of the 7th month if Orihime returned to her weaving. On the first day they were to be reunited, they found the river to be too difficult to cross. Orihime became so despondent that a flock of magpies came and made a bridge for her. It is said that if it rains on Tanabata, the magpies will not come, and the two lovers must wait another year to be reunited." She looked longingly at the group of children. "We hope for clear skies on Tanabata so the lovers can always be reunited."

"That's beautiful." I finally said.

"So each year we hold a festival. On Tanabata, people write wishes on small pieces of colored paper called tanzaku and hang them on bamboo trees. These become beautiful wish trees. On the following day, the decorated trees are floated on a river or in the ocean and burned as an offering. There are many celebrations all over Japan, which also include parades, food stalls, colorful decorations, and fireworks."

"Are you okay?" I asked sensing there was something bothering her.

"Before I joined the pageant, when I was in school, I was in love with this beautiful wonderful man. My career pulled us away. But we made sure that we would always see each other on Tanabata. It was our way to honor the story of the lovers, and in some ways, honor what we once had."

"What happened?"

"By the time I was finally ready to come back home and settle down, he had met someone else. He is now very happily married. But I still think of him. On Tanabata, that feeling tends to become stronger."

"I'm sorry about that." I told her as I wrapped my arms around her.

"You remind me a lot of him. He also wanted to change the world." She kissed me softly. "And like you, he thought he could."

"He must be a very special person to have touched you so deeply."

"He is. You'd like him." We shared a sweet smile before she reverted back to the woman that had made this day so utterly perfect. She told me stories about her travels and the interviews she had given, but I could only give her part of my attention. The story she had told me reminded me of my own love. I thought of them and felt more connected to Kurara than I already had been. I don't know what came over me, I simply pulled her to me while she was in the middle of a sentence, and kissed her. She was surprised at first but quickly fell into step with me, kissing me back with just as much passion as I was trying to put into mine.

Kurara moaned into my mouth as I lay atop of her. Her arms wrapped around my neck as my hands caressed her lovely legs and moved between her thighs. I smiled against her mouth when I felt the wetness through her panties. I could feel Kurara become more excited as my fingers touched her most sensitive areas.

I pulled away from her lips to take a quick look around. I smiled when I saw a big tree that created great shade and plenty of privacy. I kissed Kurara once more before pulling her to her feet and guiding her towards the tree.

We ran to the other side where we were completely out of view from any passers-by. I kissed Kurara softly while my hands ran all around her body I was quickly becoming very accustomed to. I press her against the tree and smiled at her before dropping to my knees.

"Duncan! What are you doing?" Kurara whispered breathlessly.

"You'll see." I responded as I kissed my way up her sexy legs. I quickly kissed and licked the soft insides of her thighs before licking her pussy through her wet panties. I hooked my hands in the waistband and pulled them down her legs.

"Duncan! You are crazy! "Kurara moaned when my tongue came into direct contact with her pussy. She was juicy and I didn't waste a beat before diving in and running my tongue through her folds. She tasted so good and I couldn't get enough of her.

"Ah!" She moaned softly whenever my tongue touched her clit. Her legs continued to spread wider and wider the longer I licked her. The easier access to her lower lips allowed me more room to operate delicately on her beautiful pussy.

"Sooo goooodd!" Kurara moaned. I looked up at her and saw one of the most beautiful sights ever. Kurara had her eyes closed and a look of pure joy and pleasure was written across her face. This sight only made me want to please her all the more.

I wrapped my lips around her clit and sucked on it mercilessly. Kurara moaned louder than before. This moan reached a new fever pitch when I added my fingers into the equation.

"Fuck!Fuck!" She practically growled as my finger and tongue worked together to bring her closer and closer to the point of no return. I felt Kurara's hand against the back of my head keeping in place against her clit. She didn't have to worry, I wouldn't move away from her if someone paid me.

"Ah ah ah ah ah! I'm Cumming. "Her hands locked me tight against her cunt, making impossible for me to breathe. I didn't care, all I wanted was more of her. More of her moans, more of her sweet juices that poured into my mouth like the sweetest nectar.

"Oh god! That was magnificent." Kurara moaned as I moved back up to kiss her once again.

"You really are." I said sharing her delicious juices with her.

"Have dinner with me tonight! I want to cook for you." She told me holding me tight.

"I would love that. Although it'll be very difficult for you to make anything that taste better than what I just had." I chided with a smile.

"Well then, I'll have to do my best."

*********

After stopping at a grocery store, Kurara and I carried the bags back to her home. She then ousted me from the kitchen while she cooked. I never strayed too far, asking her questions about what she was making and what she was doing. She wouldn't even allow me to help her in the slightest, no matter how many times I offered. I settled in a chair so that I could watch her work.

She was graceful with almost all gestures and knew exactly what she was doing. She was in her element and it pleased me greatly to watch her. The conversation between us, much as it had been during all of our time together, was fun and zipped back and forth as though we had been friends for ages.

"Dinner is served!" Kurara said placing a hot plate in front of me.

"Are you finally going to tell me what we're having?" I asked as the sweet smell overtook my senses.

"It's called Oyakodon. Now eat!" She said hitting me playfully with a towel from the kitchen. I was about to have a smart reply, but one bite of the food was all it took for me to forget it. The rice and chicken came together so wonderfully that my taste buds nearly exploded.

"This is wonderful!" I exclaimed as I took another bite.

"Better than your snack from earlier?" She asked with a satisfied smirk.

"Nope! That's going to be difficult to top."

"Well if you finish your plate, you can have some more for dessert." She promised with a wide smile. "At the park this afternoon." Kurara began. "I saw the look you gave me when I was telling you about my past. You seemed to be connecting my story to yours."

"You're that observant?" I asked in awe of her ability to see through my most intimate thoughts.

"At times. But with you it's easy. Your emotions seem to always be on the surface." We shared a smile. "So tell me. How are our stories alike?"

"I was in...I love this woman..." I began, before telling her the entire story. She listened carefully, never interrupting, never passing judgment.