The Robbery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
allanx36
allanx36
19 Followers

Mandy stood shaking her head, her face was glowing red, she knew she was about to lose her panties, she knew everyone was about to see her completely naked and there wasn't a thing she could do to stop it. She looked at Adam hoping, wishing he would say something, anything to save her from being left naked before them all. He looked up at her, but neither of them spoke.

The robber still smiling looked Mandy up and down again and turned back to the lined up staff.

"It appears your manager wants me to take Mandy's panties away from her, leave her nude so you all get see her bush, but it only takes one of you to object, any one of you can stop her being naked." He said laughing, "just one person needs to say shoot the big boss man. She keeps her panties on, and you spare her blushes, but the big boss man dies."

He walked along the line of staff to Sue "You are her friend," he said "what is your answer."

"Take my top." Sue answered.

"Oh no!, you had your chance for that earlier, you looked at the floor remember?, and now your manager has chosen Mandy's panties for you, so you only have 2 options. Tell me which one you choose. Do I shoot him, or do you want to see her nude."

Sue and Mandy looked at each other, Mandy nodded "it's Ok." she whispered

"Take her panties from her, I want to see her naked." sue said, with tears in her eyes.

He went down the line of staff asking the same question, "which option do you choose." each of them looked at Mandy, and then, one by one; they all said take Mandy's panties away from her, we want to see her naked.

"It seems pretty unanimous." He said as he turned to face Mandy again.

"I can't believe it really but all your co-workers want me to strip you completely naked, do you think they all want to see your pubes, or do they all just want to save your manager here. I would love to see you without panties on, and so would Tom, but you have the final choice now Mandy, you have heard all your friends answer. You can save your panties, this worthless piece of cotton," he said placing his finger inside the waistband and sliding it along the top. "Or the big boss man's life, but I want your answer right now."

"Take them," she said, her face blushing red, with a mixture of fear and embarrassment. "Take my panties and leave me here naked in front of everyone."

The robber looked at her "Are you sure you want me to take them," he said "Don't forget, your hands are tied nicely behind your back so you won't be able to cover up. Or maybe you want everyone to see your pussy? I'm happy to shoot him if you would prefer that; I'll tell you what Mandy, I will make a deal with you, I will let you pick who gets to take them off, but only if you tell me that you want them to, you tell me which one of your colleagues you want to take your panties off and to see your pussy before anyone else." He said almost laughing "Or I could do it if you prefer."

He placed his shotgun at the side of her leg, and slid it up the side of her panties, lifting them away from her body as he did. He was enjoying this.

"As his hands don't need to be untied he will be the quickest, so I want Kevin to take them off." she said blushing madly "I want Kevin to be the first to see."

"OK You heard her mister big boss man, since she is giving them up for you, she wants you to get the first view." The robber said "get up and come here."

He stepped behind her and kicked her feet so they were shoulder width apart.

The robber had a huge grin on his face as he stepped back around, "kneel down." He raised his shotgun to Kevin's head. "What do you think Tom," he said looking at his partner, "Should he slide them down and make her step out of them or just use the scissors."

"Just cut them up," Tom said laughing "She can't put them back on later then can she."

"You heard the man, cut her panties off." he said to Kevin.

Kevin knelt in front of Mandy and pulled out the waistband at her side, he slid the scissors in and snipped the material, the top of her panties folded down. Instinctively Mandy crouched; she heard a gun click and looked up. Tom had cocked the gun and was pointing it at Matt's head. He looked at her and motioned for her to stand up. Mandy took a deep breath and stood upright. Kevin moved across the front of her, looking up at her, trying to apologise without speaking, but Mandy kept on looking straight ahead, then he cut the other side. With no way to stop them her panties fell straight to the floor. Mandy was stood in front of everyone, legs apart and without a stitch of clothing on, her face was burning red. Tom cheered and laughed. The robber picked up her panties and threw them to him "tie his hands." he said as he pushed Kevin over.

The robber walked away and over to Adam, who was looking down at the floor, trying not to look at Mandy's nakedness.

He grabbed Adam by the hair and pulled his head up "look at her," he said "this is what you wanted isn't it. You told everybody you wanted me to leave your assistant naked for you all to look at and to save your boss didn't you."

Adam shook his head.

"You mean you lied to me," the robber said "you wanted me to shoot your boss."

"No," Adam said "I wanted you to spare Kevin, but I didn't want you to leave her stood there like that, naked in front of us all."

"Well it was your choice, all of you decided. Even Mandy herself said she wanted you all to see her naked." He looked at Adam again "So look at her, she is your assistant isn't she. Come here Mandy." he barked as she walked over to where he was stood.

Adam was kneeling on the floor in front of her "Have a good look mister manager."

He looked at Mandy "turn around." he said. As she did he grabbed Adam's head again, "nice little bum your assistant has there, you will be able to think about this every day now won't you."

Adam didn't answer, he started to lower his head again; the robber grabbed it and yanked it back up "well," he screamed at him "I'm getting fed up having to ask you people the same question two or three times, you either answer me properly or I will start shooting."

"Ok," Adam said "Ok yes she very has a nice bum, and yes I will remember seeing it every day I work with her."

He walked to Kevin and grabbed his head, lifting it so he was looking directly at Mandy "what do you think of your assistant manager." he said.

Kevin looked up "she is very beautiful, and extremely brave."

"You are right there," he said looking at Mandy "she is beautiful, and very brave letting everybody see her naked just to save your life, move back to the middle of the floor then turn back around and face us Mandy, now do you notice anything about her."

Kevin looked at the robber "she has no pubic hair."

"Why I never even noticed that," the robber said "I was looking at how red her face was, but now that you mention it." He laughed as he pushed Kevin's head into the wall with a thud.

Tom laughed out loud "do you think this was why she was so keen to keep her panties on, or was it an act pretending that she didn't want anyone to know she shaves her pubes, when secretly she was hoping you would take them too."

The robber turned to Mandy "Well?" he said "I bet you were hoping I would take them weren't you, you wanted your two boss men to see you have no pubes didn't you. Come on Mandy tell us all how you are enjoying having everyone's attention, everyone looking at you naked."

Mandy's whole body was burning, but knowing what he wanted her to say, knowing if she said the wrong thing he could easily shoot somebody. Her voice was shaking as she spoke.

"Yes" she said "I was hoping you would take them, I want everyone here to look at me, and to think about me naked every time they see me, I wanted everyone to see I shave my pubic hair, I'm enjoying everyone seeing all of me completely naked."

"I bet you are," he said quietly.

He raised the shotgun and pointed it at her "get on the floor and lay down." he told her

Mandy did as he said, trying to keep her knees together, to cover herself as much as she could when she crouched down. She lay on the cold floor. Her hands still behind her back made her arch her back and hips upwards.

He walked to her feet " So you are enjoying everyone seeing your pussy are you, you wanted your bosses to know you don't have any pubes, well let's make the view a bit better for them."

He stepped forward moving her legs apart as he went, when he was stood between her knees he pointed the shotgun down at her face "bring your feet up to here."

She shook her head "please no, don't make me do that." she said.

"You just told us all how you would do anything to keep everyone safe, and more importantly how you wanted everyone to see your pussy," he said sarcastically, "so move them up or someone gets hurt, and you don't want that now do you."

Mandy did as she was told her face redder than ever before. She tried to keep her knees together but the robber knelt down and placed the cold barrel of the rifle on her stomach causing her to jump, he laughed and put his hands on her knees forcing them apart, "that's better." he said leaning backwards away from her.

He turned to Adam who was looking back at the floor, and grabbed his hair. "Look at her," he spat "she is naked because you wanted to see her, you weren't happy with her just topless, you wanted the pussy shot too didn't you. Well now you have it, and as he has just said she has no pubes, and with her legs spread apart I bet it's a nicer view than you were hoping for isn't it."

"Yes," Adam mumbled, "Yes I wanted to see her nude, and the view is fantastic, is that what you want to hear, we all wanted to see her pussy, nobody cared about saving Kevin. We all just wanted to see Mandy completely naked." he was shaking, the fear obvious in his voice.

"All of you look up." The robber shouted.

"Look at her, you all voted for her to be naked, and she wants you to see her, so look at her."

"You have been very quiet till boy." Tom said as he pointed the gun at Matt, "what do you think of your assistant manager now then."

"I think she is the bravest person I have met," he said, "braver than both of you two put together."

"Because she is laying there in the nude, showing you all she shaves her pussy, you think that's brave." he shouted in Matts face.

Matt looked at him "she was prepared to do this to save a man's life," he said, "you two have made a big thing of stripping her naked, parading her in front of us all, trying to embarrass her by making people talk about her having no pubic hair, reminding her that she will see us all daily, knowing we have seen her naked, making out it was us who made the decision, whereas it was you two who decided it when she wouldn't back down from you, you had to make yourself the big men."

A loud hailer bellowed form outside. "This is the police, please answer your telephone or come to the door where we can speak to you."

The robber looked around "do they think I'm stupid." He shouted.

He was getting angry again and everyone noticed it. Everyone looked a little scared and looked at each other hoping someone would say something to calm him down.

Mandy was the only one to speak, and everybody's head turned towards her. Her face went red again, knowing all eyes were on her nakedness, all waiting for a moment of inspiration from her.

"You could talk to them you know," she said quietly "they know you are here they can see you on the cameras, why not answer the phone, or maybe go to the door and hear what they have to say."

The robber looked around, taking in how many cameras were pointing towards him. He moved and a camera followed him. "They are watching your every move," Mandy told him. "Recording it too, it will be played in court, believe me you will go to court, there is no way out of this for you. You don't have to take this any further, ok I am naked and embarrassed, but you haven't physically hurt anyone have you. You can end this now before it's too late."

"Maybe, maybe not, but I'm going to have my fun before it's too late." He said.

"I can see there are crowds of people outside, cameras too. Maybe I should take your advice and go talk to them, I could walk you to the door, and you would be my shield. All those people out there would see you naked too, would you like that Mandy?"

"Yes of course I would," Mandy said, "If it meant you talking to the police and getting this over with." the embarrassment and fear was clear on her face.

"The cameras are following me around you say, recording my every move; well let's give them something to look at." He said as he raised his gun, "All of you on the floor. Now."

Everyone started to slide down the wall to sit on the floor, Mandy crouched "Not you Mandy," he said, "you come here with me."

Mandy walked towards him, he wrapped his arm tightly around her neck "I don't think you are going to do anything silly now are you Mandy, so I am going to untie your hands, just keep them by your side ok. I don't want you to try hiding that little smooth pussy of yours."

He undid her ties and pushed her towards the staff. Helen and Sue were in the corner of the room huddled together, he looked at them "you girls feeling left out a bit are you? Either of you can take her place anytime you want to. No? I Didn't think so. That's some team players you have there Mandy. So you think the cameras are following me around do you, well let's give them something nice to look at."

He turned Mandy around so that she was facing the camera, he was stood behind her, so knew that they would be getting a full view of her, the camera operator, the police, probably some senior management too he thought.

"Are you enjoying this Mandy," he spoke quietly in her ear. "All these people in here, your workmates, your manager, his manager, and now who knows how many others are seeing you naked, knowing that you have willingly let me take away all your clothing, then let me cut it all up, to tie your friends with, while you stood there showing everyone that you have shaved your pussy."

She could feel him breathing on her as he placed his hand on her neck and started to slide it down. On her chest his fingers brushed across her nipple making her jump, she closed her eyes as his hand slid further down, past her belly button. His hand reached the top of her thigh and he pushed it between them, forcing them to part slightly.

"Maybe I should cover you up a bit, stop the camera operators, the police and anybody else in there seeing you have no pubes."

"No," Mandy said pulling his hand away before he got it fully between her legs, "No, I want them all see me like this."

"We all know why she is naked," Sue interrupted him "some sick game of yours, you know neither of you are getting out of here, so you thought you would have your fun, see the last naked woman you will be seeing for a long time. See how much you can embarrass one person. Well we have bad news for you, we all have nothing but respect and love for what Mandy has done here today. There is nothing more you can do to her or us now, so why don't you just get lost."

The robber stopped and smiled at her. "Very brave, big words, from somebody who has done nothing to help your friend out. Maybe you are right we are enjoying this after all Mandy here is a beautiful woman."

He turned her to face Matt "How old are you check out boy."

"Eighteen." Matt replied.

"Who would have imagined that you would come to work and see your boss naked, that's something to talk about in the pub isn't it."

Matt didn't reply. He looked at Mandy then back to the floor.

The robber laughed and turned towards Adam and Kevin, "And what about you two," he said "you mister manager were the person who said to strip her naked in the first place, the others just followed your instructions. How many times have you imagined seeing her in the nude, you could have saved her from this, maybe offered yourself instead of her, or even take something from one of the other staff here, but no it was your idea to leave her naked, you were the one to suggest it."

"No," Adam shouted "I never suggested you strip her naked."

"I beg to differ," he replied calmly, quietly.

"I gave you a choice of what to tie the boss man up with, and to give me the reason for your choice, what it would mean to that person. You and your staff here chose to strip Mandy naked not me. I thought you would say use my belt, you are sat down, your trousers would go nowhere or maybe use Matt's shirt, he is a man, and men often go without shirts don't they. But no you chose her panties. You knew her hands were tied behind her back and that she couldn't possibly cover herself, and yet you still chose to leave her naked."

He pushed Mandy further along the group of people sat on the floor, "And now you, mister all important, if only you had kept quiet, kept your hands behind your back. But no, you planned this didn't you? You knew when I started using her clothes to tie you up, you knew then that you wouldn't be happy until she was completely naked didn't you."

He pushed Mandy towards him, sat on the floor looking up Mandy was only inches from his face, he kicked her legs apart, "Tell me boss man, you were the first to mention she was shaved, did you have a good look."

Kevin was looking at the floor. Mandy's face was burning red with embarrassment.

"Look up mister boss man, look up and tell us all what you are looking at, what you have been trying to see since your manager there made her get completely nude."

"I see her pussy," Kevin shouted, "Ok, I see her bald pussy, and since you have moved her to this position I see her clit too, I have been trying to see her pussy all the time since you stripped her. Are you happy now?"

The robber smiled "Nice bunch you work with Mandy, your boss had the chance to save your panties, but jumped at the chance to remove them, your area boss has been trying to see your pussy all the time since you were stripped, by them not me, I just removed what they told me to remove. Of course I have enjoyed seeing you naked, seeing your face go redder and redder as your clothes got fewer and fewer, and of course the bonus was your little shaved pussy, I couldn't have imagined that or any of this at the start of today."

There was a loud bang behind. Men in riot gear stormed into the shop "get down, get down," they yelled.

Mandy dropped on the floor, the robber raised his shotgun, and a second later he was on the floor dead. Tom dropped his gun and raised his hands. Police surrounded him in seconds and then he was gone.

The shop was full of police, more managers from other shops, and senior managers had also arrived. Mandy looked up at the clock. It was 9:15, the whole episode had lasted a little over one hour. Sue stood up and walked to Mandy; she turned her around and undid her hands.

"Are you ok" Mandy asked.

"I'm fine." Sue said as she flung her arms around Mandy's neck.

"Thanks for saving me earlier," Mandy said "I thought he was going to, you know, touch me."

"For saving you?" Sue said looking at her, "You allowed them to cut your clothes off and leave you completely naked in front of us all, you have to share an office with Adam every day knowing he has seen every inch of your naked body, Kevin visits regularly too, and Matt, a young man, and god knows who else in the offices. You have let them all see you naked just to save us."

"Thanks for reminding me." Mandy said with a smile.

Adam came to Mandy "I'm so sorry about all this," he said "I had no choice, you know that's what I was supposed to say don't you, if I hadn't said to take your panties and well, you know, leave you naked he would have killed somebody, you know that don't you."

Mandy smiled at him "Of course I know it, you did the right thing. He wanted me naked, you saved all the staff today."

allanx36
allanx36
19 Followers