The Robbery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin was the last person to stand up, his face was still bloody and bruised. Mandy turned him around and undid his hands. "You were very brave." Mandy said gently

He moved a step backwards and looked at her, "You are probably the bravest most unselfish person I have ever met. I'm so sorry about the comments that were made by me and by the others."

Mandy looked at him a little confused.

"About wanting to see you naked," he said "about trying to see your pussy all the time this dreadful episode was going on, about seeing your clit as you stood above me."

Mandy went red again, "Don't worry," she said "I know you were just saying what you had to say to save everyone here."

A police man came over to Mandy, "Miss, we need a statement, the sooner the better, and there is something we think you should know." He said.

She walked out of the shop, crowds of people were stood watching, TV cameras and news reporters were in full report mode, some were obviously going out live judging by the comments. The ordeal was over, but Mandy was now being seen by millions of TV viewers as she walked naked out of the shop.

Adam came running across the road to her, took off his coat, and went to place it around her shoulders. Mandy shrugged it off "it's a bit late for that isn't it." she said smiling at him. "I think the TV crews have enough footage of me to last a lifetime. I have just been told none of their weapons were loaded," she sighed," I could have kept all my clothes, nobody would have seen me naked and they couldn't have done a thing to us. I have to make a statement to the police, you put the kettle on, and who cares if the camera sees us."