The Rockhard Files - Roxy Jones

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she came to she found herself in a dimly lit room with a screaming headache. She had been stripped naked. Her hands were handcuffed to the metal slats of the headboard of the bed she found herself on. And not a nice bed. This was more like something you'd find in prison. There was a similar bed next to her with a female who was naked and handcuffed to it also. She was dirty and disheveled but through the grime it sure looked like Roxy!

"Roxy. Roxy! Is that you?" whispered Dana.

"Mmmmmm, I'm Roxy," the girl murmured. "I'm good. I'll make you feel good. I'm Roxy. I'm good." She was catatonic.

"Hang in there, Roxy. I'm gonna get you outta here."

Just then, two men appeared from around the corner.

"Heyyyyy, look who's awake. Did you have a nice nap, Sweet Tits?"

As the man came closer and Dana could focus her gaze, she realized it was Vito Logano, the biggest and baddest crime lord in the city. The man with him was his right hand man, Carmine Incognito. Vito came down the left side of her bed while Carmine ventured down the middle of the two beds.

"So, Ms. Rockhard, to what do we owe the pleasure of your visit?" Vito asked.

"I was looking for a restroom," she answered with a glare. The two men chuckled.

"Well, unfortunately for you, you were caught trespassing on private property," Vito said. "This presents a problem for me. But I'm pretty sure I have a solution."

"Oh really now," Dana replied. "And what might that be? I'm interested to see what comes out of that little pea brain of yours."

Vito's response was a stinging backhand to the face. Dana shot mental daggers back at him. He nodded to Carmine, who then brought a similar backhand down on Roxy's face, bringing a slight whimper from her. Carmine looked back at Dana and Vito with an evil grin.

Vito leaned down to speak softly into Dana's ear. "That's what your smart mouth is going to get you," he said. "Now, I don't want to hurt you. But, whatever you get, Roxy gets, maybe worse. So you're not hurting yourself, you're hurting your little girlfriend, too."

Dana spat in his face as a reply. Another backhand came raining down on her face, while Roxy received two slaps from Carmine.

"Stop, goddammit! Fuck," Dana yelled. Vito wiped the spit from his face with his fingers and licked them clean, while giving Dana a devilish smile. "So, what do you want?"

Vito grabbed a tit and began to fondle it. "Carmine, these are real. Can you believe that shit?"

"No, boss, I would've bet they were fake."

Vito grabbed the nipple and pulled up hard, to the point it elongated Dana's tit, causing her to growl at Vito. He released it, watching it snap back into place and jiggle. "Sweet Tits is a good name for you."

"Great," she said sarcastically. "So what the fuck do you want?"

"Well, it's like this, Sweet Tits. I've been recruiting girls to work for me..."

"You mean kidnapping girls."

"No no, that's not true. They choose to stay. I can be very persuasive." Vito and Carmine smiled at each other. "Anyway, I need fresh girls for a couple of my other enterprises that I have."

"You mean prostitutes," she said angrily.

"No, I run perfectly legit gentlemen's clubs. I also provide men who can't find a date with a beautiful female, eye candy if you will. Now, if these girls choose to have sex with the men they meet, I have no control over that." He paused. "You're a little older than the girls I recruit, but you've aged well. Don't you think, Carmine?"

"Oh yeah, boss! A lot of guys are really into the MILF thing. I think she'd be okay."

"Old?! MILF?! Fuck you guys." The two men laughed. Apparently they had struck a nerve. "If you two think I'm going to work for you, you're out of your fucking minds."

"You know, we get that same basic reaction from just every girl that walks in here, don't we, Carmine?"

"That's right, boss, we sure do."

She glared at Vito. "You're goin' down, and I'm the one who's gonna be the one to do it."

The two men had a hearty laugh.

"Sweet Tits, I'm not worried about it," he said with a grin. His hand left her breast and quickly went south, straight to rubbing her clit. This caught Dana by surprise and made her gasp. "We always, let's say, test drive the girls before we put them to work. Usually multiple times. We usually give them something to, ummmm, relax before hand. But I want you to be able to enjoy every moment." He grinned at Carmine, who was now rubbing the bulge that had developed in his pants. "I don't normally do this but you're special. I'm going to be the one to test drive you first," and he jammed a finger into her slit that was, against her wishes, becoming slick. This brought an involuntary moan. "So, here's the deal," he said as he slid his finger in and out of her pussy, "either you're going to pass the test tonight and we start prepping you to work for me, or you don't pass the test and...well, you won't like that."

She glared at him. "You're goin' down, Vito."

"Well, no, I don't think so. But I can promise you this. You'll be going down more than once tonight." Carmine chuckled. "Look at this, Carmine, she's already soaked," he said as he pulled his finger out, showing it to Carmine, then sucking it clean.

"She must like it, boss. I'll bet she likes being tied up."

She shot lasers at Carmine. "Fuck you."

"I'm gonna enjoy fucking you, Sweet Tits," Vito said as he unzipped his pants, letting his stiffened cock jump out. "Your name fits you. You make me rock hard."

Vito climbed onto the bed and pried her legs apart. He slid up and without hesitation jammed his cock into her gash. Dana threw her head back and let loose a loud moan. Vito immediately began to pound away at her pussy, his balls slapping against her ass.

"How is she, boss?"

Vito smiled and replied "Her cunt feels as good as her tits look."

Carmine lowered himself down, putting his face next to Dana's. He grabbed her bouncing head by her hair and turned her face to look at his scowling face. "I'm going to jam my cock down your throat," he said. "I swear to god, don't do anything stupid. I'll make you watch me kill you're little friend here," gesturing towards Roxy, "and then I'll cut you up into little pieces. I'll make it last a week. Capiche?" Dana just glared back at him. "Good."

As Vito continued to jackhammer on Dana's pussy, Carmine climbed onto her chest and pressed the tip of his cock against her lips. She knew there was no sense in fighting it. She opened her mouth and, just as Vito had done to her pussy, Carmine slammed his rod into her mouth and down her throat. He held it there, his balls resting on her chin. She began to cough and gag, her body begging for oxygen. Carmine finally pulled himself out of her throat, then began to pump is cock in and out of her mouth, each time burying it half way down her throat.

"Christ almighty, boss, this bitch knows how to suck dick!"

"Yeah, she knows how to fuck, too. She's pretty familiar with cock."

As these two men abused her body, she could feel the heat building. Her body was betraying her. She was fighting her natural urge to cum while being fucked, but she was losing the battle. Her hips began to buck against Vito's thrusts. Her breathing was becoming faster and heavier. She couldn't believe her body was betraying her like this!

The cocks continued to slide in and out of her mouth and cunt. She couldn't stand it anymore. She had no choice but to give into her carnal instincts.

She began to moan around Carmine's cock, her hips grinding into Vito's thrusts. "Mmmmmmfffffff! Mmmmmffffff! Ugh! Ugh! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Her pussy muscles clamped down onto Vito's cock, her head leaned back as far as it could with Carmine's cock pumping into it. Her body shook as the orgasm ripped through her.

Beads of sweat were rolling off her forehead. As the convulsions of her body slowed, Vito said, "See that Carmine? The slut just came! Oh yeah, she likes cock!"

Carmine was nearly out of breath. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuuuuuuuuck!" His cock exploded inside of her mouth, throbbing as it shot her mouth and throat full of hot jizz, forcing her to cough and gag for air again. Carmine continued to pump, making sure she sucked every last drop of cum from him.

Watching Carmine climb off of Dana, seeing the last remaining droplets of cum fall out of Carmine's cock onto Dana's face as he pulled out of her mouth, was enough to send Vito over the edge.

"Errrrrrrrr, yes! Mmmmmm, yeah, that's it! I'm gonna...mmmmmmfuck...here I...grrrrrrr...cuuuuummmmm!" He gave one final hard thrust of his hips. Sweat fell from his face onto her taught stomach. Dana could feel his hot spunk pumping into her, filling her. She felt his cock pulse inside of her, pumping more and more cum inside her. She found the feeling repulsive, but she had no way of stopping it.

Vito gave several more halting pumps, emptying his ball sack inside her. After a final "Holy fuck!" he paused, caught his breath, and climbed off of her. He reached up and gave her a couple of light slaps on the side of her face, her cheek still stinging from the earlier backhands. "You done good, Sweet Tits, you done good. I think we'll keep you around for a little while."

"You are so fucking goin' down, you miserable fuck!" she yelled at them as they left the room chuckling.

"She's all yours, boys," she heard Vito say. Her heart skipped a beat. Two more men came around the corner, naked from the waist down, stiff cocks leading the way. As they got closer their faces came into focus. One of them was Johnny Righetti!

"You fucker!" she screamed at him.

He shrugged his shoulders. "Yeah, well, what can I say? I'm a guy! Right, Tony?" The two men high fived each other and laughed.

"You're gonna go down with Vito, you know that, right?"

"Who's takin' him down? You?" The men laughed again.

"Laugh now, you fuck. I promise I'll be getting the last laugh."

"Really? How you gonna laugh with my dick in your mouth?" Tony asked as he moved closer to her. "Man, will you look at these fucking tits?!" he asked as he grabbed one of her fleshy mounds and groped it.

Johnny put a knee on the bed and spread her legs apart, getting a good view of the cum that was flowing out of her pussy, down her ass, and onto the bed. "Oh yeah, looks like Vito fucked you good," he said as he touched her hard clit and ran his finger down her still quivering pussy, bringing an audible gasp from Dana. "But it looks like he saved your ass for me" He plunged his finger into her cum-lubed asshole, which brought a loud groan from her.

While Johnny slid his finger in and out of her puckered asshole, Tony climbed onto the bed and sat on her chest, just as Carmine had done earlier. "Let's see how you suck dick with that big fucking mouth of yours," he said as he placed the tip against her lips. She opened her mouth and lifted her head, taking him in without a fight. "Ohhhhh fuck yeah!"

Johnny climbed onto the bed and threw her legs into the air. He scooted up and firmly pressed the tip of his cock against her rose bud. "Come on, sweetheart, you might as well relax because I'm gonna fuck your ass one way or the other. Not that I give a shit, but if you don't relax, this is gonna hurt like a motherfucker. And we don't want that." Dana knew it was true from having many cocks up her ass before. She actually enjoyed a cock in her ass, quite a bit actually. With Tony's tool pumping in and out of her throat, she tried to concentrate on relaxing her ass muscles. Johnny felt the opening relax and he slid his rod in, slowly at first, until he was balls deep. Dana couldn't help herself from giving a loud, muffled moan.

Her body was on the verge of climax when Vito had finished. Now she had a new, younger cock pounding her ass with another one in her mouth. She couldn't believe how her body was betraying her! She closed her eyes. Her back arched and her handcuffed hands clenched into fists. Her muffled moans became louder and louder.

"Mmmmmm! Mmmmmmm! Ffffffffffkkkk! Mmmmmmm! Uhhhhhhhhh!" Another lightning bolt of an orgasm rolled through her body.

Johnny could feel her body tense and her asshole pucker around his cock. He pounded her harder and harder, grabbing her thighs for more leverage. "That's right, bitch! Cum for me! Cum while I fuck your ass!"

As Dana's body began to come down from her orgasm, Tony reached his breaking point. He pulled out of her mouth and grabbed his tool. "Mmmmm! Mmmmm! Fuuuuck!" With a half a dozen firm tugs he shot a rope across her forehead and down the part in her hair. A second wave shot out, striking her under her eyebrow and streaking down her cheek. Several more spurts shot out, hitting her chin and down her neck. As his body stopped convulsing, Tony smacked the head of his cock on her lips several times, splattering the cum that had fallen onto them. Then he forced it back into her mouth and down her throat, assuring the last few droplets of cum fell down the back of her throat.

Meanwhile, Johnny continued his assault on her backside, forcefully pumping his rod in and out of her ass. Once Tony climbed off she could see the look of pleasure on Johnny's face as he imposed his will upon her. Quickly and unexpectedly, Tony reached down and shoved two fingers into her dripping wet snatch, while at the same time putting pressure on her hardened, still sensitive clit with his thumb.

Dana howled at the sudden attention Tony applied to her clean shaven pussy. "Ohhhhhhhh my fucking god!" She threw her head back while her torso arched. The attention to both of her below the waist holes was too much for her to bare. "Oh! Oh! Oh! Mother...fuck! Fuuuuuuck!" Her hands gripped the cold steel of her bindings trying to keep her body from levitating off of the bed in another powerful orgasm. Her hips met each of Johnny's thrusts to her backside with a thrust of her own. Her tired body convulsed with waves of pleasure.

Dana's asshole gripping onto Johnny's rod for a second time was enough for him. He began to pump even harder against her body. "Yeah! Mmmm-hmmmm! Yeah! Mmmmmm! I'm gonna...I'm gonna...grrrrrrrrr!" His cock exploded, dumping thick cum deep into her ass. She felt it throb inside her tight, quaking ass, filling her with more and more cum.

Johnny gave several final hard thrusts into her ass, grunting with each one. He finally stopped, pulled out his still throbbing cock, and slapped it on her pussy, shooting droplets of cum from its tip onto her stomach. Finally satisfied and out of breath, he climbed off of the bed. Dana's exhausted body sank into the mattress.

"You motherfuckers," she panted as they exited the room.

She saw the silhouettes of two more men coming around the corner when...

"Police! Show me your hands! Show me your hands!" Shots rang out throughout the building. Moans and thuds could be heard for what seemed like hours. Finally, the sound of gun shots were replaced with a chorus of "Show me your hands!"

A figure appeared next to her. It was Detective Mark Alan. "Dana, are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm okay! Get these cuffs off me!" she said angrily. Mark reached down and freed her wrists from the bindings. As she sat up Mark placed a blanket around her shoulders. She wiped the cum from her face with it. "Where is he?! Where's Vito?!"

"Vito? He's...I shouldn't...you shouldn't..."

"Where is he?!" Dana shouted at Mark.

"Dana, let's get you out of here."

She jerked her shoulder away from him. "Alan, I swear to god," she growled. She pointed an angry finger at him. "Where is he?!"

Mark knew she wouldn't let it go. "He's in the other room," he said as he pointed down the hall.

The blanket fell from her shoulders as she stormed off naked in the direction he had indicated. She didn't have time for modesty, she had business to take care of.

Charging down the hall, cum running down her legs, with Mark in close pursuit, she spotted police holding men against the wall as they handcuffed them, as well as a couple of bodies splayed on the floor, one of them being Johnny Righetti. She finally spotted Vito with his back leaning against a wall, handcuffed, sporting a fresh bullet wound in his shoulder.

Vito spotted her nude body charging his way. He gave an evil smile and said, "Hey, Sweet Tits, come to see me off?"

She gave him a punch to his kidney, causing him to moan and slightly double over. "You motherfucker!"

He stood back up straight, going back to an evil smirk. "Come on, tell me you didn't enjoy that. How many times did you cum back there?"

Another punch to the kidney and another groan from Vito. Dana grabbed his shoulder, pushing him back against the wall, placing her thumb on his fresh would and pressing down hard. This brought a grimace of pain from Vito, followed by a growl and a scowl from him.

She looked him the eye, her face inches away from his. She couldn't recall a time when she'd ever wanted to kill somebody so badly. "I'm going to be there when they send you to prison," she hissed. "I'm going to make sure they put you in a cell with the biggest, baddest motherfucker in there. And I'm going to send him a carton of cigarettes every week just to make sure he makes you his bitch."

Vito stared back at her. For the first time she saw the killer look in his eyes that had made him the crime boss. "Listen, bitch, I'm gonna be out tomorrow mornin'. The first thing me and the boys are gonna do is pay you a little visit down at your shitty little trailer on the beach. And then we're gonna fuck you again. And again. And again. And when we're done, we just might let you live. Or we might make you our personal cum dumpster."

This brought two more kidney punches, hunching Vito over. Dana grabbed him by the shoulders and lifted him slightly. Then she gave him a sharp knee to the groin. He dropped to his knees, his forehead falling to the floor, coughing and gagging as he went.

Mark once again placed the blanket around her shoulders, shocking her and making her jump, bringing her out of her world of anger and back to reality.

"Come on, Dana, let's get you looked at," he said quietly. He wrapped his arm around her and led her outside to the paramedics.

A few days later Mark drove out to visit Dana at her beach home. When he arrived in the late afternoon he could see her laying in a lounge chair on the beach facing the ocean. He laid something on her patio, took off his loafers, and walked out to see her.

"Hey, Dana, how ya doin'?" His tone had a sympathetic tone to it.

"I'm fine," Dana said, annoyed not so much that he asked the question but how he asked it. She never wanted people's pity.

"Good, good." She was wearing a big, floppy hat trying to shade her swollen cheek and large, round glasses that were hiding her black eye. And she was wearing the tiniest bikini Mark had ever seen. Her nipples were poking through the thin material. He could feel the chubby growing in his khakis. "The chief wanted to pass along his sincerest gratitude for the hard work and the sacrifices you made to break this case. We couldn't have done it without you."

"Tell the chief thanks."

"He would like for you to come down to the station so he can present you with an accommodation."

"I'm not coming down to the station so he can give me a fucking piece of paper so he can feel better about himself because he fucked up and refused to look into this case."

"I told him you'd say something like that," he chuckled. "I laid it on the table up there."

"Oh good. I'll put it with the others," she said sarcastically. She doesn't do this for the recognition, she does it for her own satisfaction, and doing it well.

"I know, I know." He paused, wanting to say something that might put her in a better mood. "Listen, Dana, your work is going to put a bad, bad man, Vito, behind bars for a long, long time. We've been trying to get him for years. He was kidnapping these young women, breaking their spirit, getting them hooked on drugs, threatening their families, whatever it took to get them to work for him. Then he would ship them off to another city and put them to work. Thanks to you we've got him on kidnapping, prostitution, rape, human trafficking, racketeering, money laundering, you name it. We've raided his other operations across the country - Chicago, New York, Miami - all over. We've rescued 100's of young women and returned them to their families, and stopped him from doing it to countless other women. You've saved countless lives."