The Rose Garden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put on my pale yellow, demi-cup bra and thong which matched well with my bright floral, semi-transparent, sleeveless blouse. I decided on a short skirt that accentuated my hips hoping that Paul would take the cue. I went to the kitchen where I mixed myself a gin and tonic. I needed a drink! I'd not been this horny for a long time!

I stretched out on the deck lounge and sipped on my gin reflecting on the day's excitement – my naked body reflected in the mirror, the hot humid air, the young man honking at me, my embrace of the woman at the store, the bare skin between my legs.

Unconsciously, one hand reached inside my blouse and began to caress my breast. The other rested on my thigh. I imagined what it would have been like to kiss her – those full moist, red lips. I recalled her warm breath on my breasts when she bent over me laughing...and her scent. That subtle scent!

The hand on my thigh glided upward and began stroking the smooth skin between my legs. My pelvis rose and eyes closed as I squeezed my mound tightly. I ran a finger between my inner lips. Oh, I was so wet! I plunged two fingers inside and felt my channel contract sharply around them.

I heard the front door open. Paul must be home. I quickly withdrew my fingers. My juices fell in thick threads onto the inside of my thigh. I rubbed them into my skin with my hand, sucked the remainder from my fingers and wrung my hands to hide all signs of my excitement. I managed to rearrange my clothes, and had just grabbed my drink, when Paul came out to the deck looking for me.

"There you are!" Seeing the drink in my hand, he remarked happily "You're looking quite relaxed!"

"It's nice to have you home!" I replied smiling.

He bent down and gave me a quick kiss. Sitting down at the end of my lounge, he placed his hand on my shin.

"I've been looking forward to being home alone with you – just us" he said looking me directly in the eyes.

I always took pleasure from these moments with Paul – knowing how he hungered for me. My mound throbbed secretly in response to his touch. But, I didn't want to give myself easily to him. I wanted to be taken like he took me the night before he left.

I remained seated and deliberately changed the topic. "How was the traffic?"

I saw the surprised look on his face. I knew he had hoped I would lean forward and kiss him. He had probably imagined making love with me as soon as he got home. His smile disappeared and mouth tightened. He leaned back disappointed in my reaction. He took a deep breath.

"Fine. I got out of downtown just before three. I've been thinking of you all the way home".

He was trying to bring the topic around again to what he wanted. I chuckled inwardly at his perseverance. I smiled back but said nothing. I could see the bulge in his pants. His hand was slowly moving up and down my leg – sometimes firmly squeezing me above the knee. I didn't realize how much I'd missed his touch.

He continued "What about you?"

He's not going to give up, I thought.

"I really haven't got that much done" I said struggling to keep my voice...neutral. "I've read a lot and done a few things around the house. Today, I went for a walk."

His hand rose high inside my thigh. My legs instinctively parted. Damn!

Seeing the movement, he looked me straight in the eyes and smiled.

"Liking this?" he asked rhetorically.

"You know I like your hands there" I replied matter of fact. I was still trying, desperately, to play down my reaction the best I could.

"Isn't it nice to have the house just to the two of us?" he said as his finger ran lightly over the damp, front panel of my thong. He quickly drew back.

"My God you're wet!" he exclaimed.

His finger gently slid under my panties.

"Have you shaved?" he asked excitedly. He shifted his body quickly to one side.

He grabbed the crotch of my panties with one hand and pulled them roughly to the side. Leaning in toward me, he ran the fingers of his other hand delicately over my smooth skin. His eyes widened.

"You have! Wow, you're wet!" he repeated as his finger slid delicately over my drenched labia.

He stood up overjoyed. "Let me see!"

Unable to remain calm any longer, I started laughing. His reaction was just as I had hoped for! He reached under my skirt with both hands. I could feel his fingers searching my hips frantically for the waistband of my thong.

"Don't tear my panties!" I warned. "Just wait."

I held on to the arms of the lounge and raised my pelvis. He tugged down sharply. I felt the fresh air and sunlight pour over my white mound.

He sat back down and ran his hand lightly over my swollen mound. I hadn't felt like this since the first time I had offered myself to him. It was before we were married. He had that same look of wonder on his face now that he did then. He was spellbound...in awe. He was so gentle!

"Where'd you get this?" he asked excitedly pointing to the tattoo of linked hearts. I didn't answer.

Looking at me with his head turned slightly, he asked "What have you been up to?"

I just smiled and shrugged. I could feel my face reddening. His face was full of lust.

"Dana...what a gift!" he said.

Turning back to my mound, he slid two fingers between my glistening labia. He raised them to his lips, sucked them and smiled as he gazed into my eyes.

"You taste so sweet!"

I couldn't prevent my pelvis from rising when his fingers returned to my mound pinching and tugging on my engorged lips. I watched his shiny index finger create a furrow through my swollen skin leaving behind a sparkling trail of my juices.

He looked directly into my eyes as he slowly inserted a finger up my hole. I remained quiet trying desperately not to reveal the pleasure I was feeling. He withdrew his finger, re-positioned himself on the lounge and slowly inserted two fingers this time. My pelvis shot up off the lounge as they slid back and forth inside me. A groan escaped from my pursed lips. My eyelids closed. I was losing control.

"I think you've been up to something Dana" he said squinting with his right eye and smiling wryly.

I opened my eyes ready to surrender.

"I've been thinking...of you...Paul" I managed to say between gasps as I struggled to control my breathing.

He turned his wrist slowly. I felt his fingers rotate inside me. He latched on to my G-spot and lifted upwards. My pelvis began to shake.

"Oh Paul, I'm going to...".

"Are you going to cum Dana?" Paul asked, knowing full well I was on the verge. His fingers began to vibrate inside me. He wasn't going to let go until I orgasmed. I just knew it.

"Paul...please!"

I struggled to speak amidst the waves of pleasure that were wracking my body.

"Let's...oh...ooh...leave...oh myyyyy!" I was gasping for air.

"Paul...arghhhh...Paul!" My entire body – stiff as a board - began to shake, then jerked forward again and again.

"Oh my...Paullllllll!" I shouted as my head rose.

My hands gripped the arm rests tightly. My lips drew together as I inhaled deeply, still trying to fend off the inevitable. Suddenly, my eyes rolled back into my head. My body shook and I groaned with each wave of pleasure that shot through my body. Paul's fingers held on to me firmly until I began to slacken and lower myself back down on the lounge. All I could hear were the leaves rustling in the breeze and my panting. I opened my eyes. Paul had that look of awe on his face again. I felt like a goddess!

"Feel good?"

He patted me lightly on the inside of my thighs, then gripped tightly. I exhaled loudly. Paul continued watching me as he ran his hands up along my side and over my breasts. He tweaked my nipple. I took a deep breath.

"I've had too much time to think I guess" I said with a shrug.

"Dana, I've been thinking of you all the way home."

"I know." I tried to stand up. "Let's get ready for the restaurant."

"Not so quick!" he said with a stern voice. He rose and began to undo his belt.

"Oh, no! Not yet! I've made a reservation for six. We don't have time."

He looked dumbfounded. I grabbed the back of his head and pulled him tight against my lips. My tongue darted into his mouth and wrapped around his. I released him. It was hard not to laugh at the look on his face.

"Really Paul, we need to get going."

I tried again to raise myself from the lounge. He stepped back and helped me up. He looked confused. I saw his hard cock poking through his wet underwear. The cotton was so wet, it was see through. Poor man, I thought.

"Don't worry! You'll get your chance" I said as I gripped his cock through his underwear and shook it.

I quickly let go and darted inside the house giggling. He chased me down the hallway to the bathroom where he grabbed me and spun me around. We kissed passionately in front of the mirror with his cock throbbing against my stomach.

"Seriously Paul...we need to get going." I struggled in his arms.

"You're such a tease!"

I could tell he was a little mad. He cupped my face in his hands and gently moved my head slowly from side to side. He gave me a quick kiss and stood back. His cock remained pressed against my stomach. He closed his eyes.

"OK...let's go" he said dropping his arms. "I'll get changed." He walked into our bedroom dejected. I could tell.

Going through my closet, I picked out the pink, cotton, button-up dress with extremely low boat neck line – a dress Paul had bought for me. It hugged my waist and hips beautifully, but barely covered my breasts. I was saving it for an anonymous weekend in the big city. I imagined Paul sitting across the table from me. It'll drive him mad, I thought.

Looking at myself in the mirror, I noticed the outline of my panties. I slid them off and took another look in the mirror. Heck, why not? It'll be getting dark and no one will notice. Turning to Paul, I saw that he had put on his tight black, skinny jeans and slim-fit, short sleeve shirt. I shuddered looking at those broad shoulders and slim waist. What a fit, handsome man, I thought.

I watched him sitting on the side of the bed putting on his pointed, black, slip on shoes. What was it with those shoes, I wondered? They're so sexy! It reminded me I needed a pair of shoes. I went back to the closet. I reached for a pair of high heels, the ones I had worn the night before Paul had left. I recalled how he had stripped me naked except for these shoes. Later, Paul had told me how exciting it was to take me from behind – naked with just my shoes. We'd joked later that he had a shoe fetish.

As I was putting my shoes on, he stood up and announced "Ready to go!"

He slapped his thighs then looked over at me. "Wow Dana! You look hot!"

Even though I had just washed with cold water, I could feel my mound pounding. I was already wet again with excitement. He could have taken me right then had he only known.

Afraid I would succumb to any advance Paul might make, I took his hand and said "OK let's go."

As Paul backed out of the driveway, I reached over and placed my hand on his crotch. Squeezing him tightly, I looked in his eyes and admitted, finally, "I've missed you."

He smiled. "You're such a tease!"

I felt his cock stiffening in my tight grip. I released and traced the bulge in his pants as he drove. My fingers pressed in sharply here and there. I noticed a dark spot forming from his leakage when we stopped at a red light.

"Boy that feels good Dana" he said between deep breaths.

I reached over and undid his belt as we waited for the light to turn green. I pulled down on his zipper expecting that I would have to struggle with his underwear, but his hard cock simply popped out unrestrained.

"You don't have any underwear on!" I said surprised.

He smiled meekly. "I was hoping you'd find that out, sooner than later."

The light turned green. I ran a finger slowly up and down over the veins that wrapped around his stiff pole. His grip tightened around the steering wheel. We didn't speak. As I tapped his cock, his thighs widened and tensed. His pre-cum started to ooze out forming a translucent droplet at his tip. It wasn't long before so much had accumulated it was about to run down his shaft. I dipped my finger into the clear pool and spread it over his crown. He groaned as his body jerked forward. I looked in his contorted face and smiled. I squeezed out some more.

"Feel good Paul"?

"Don't stop Dana" he ordered. "I'm about to explode. Do you have some Kleenex ready?"

I seized his shaft firmly in my hand and stroked him slowly up and down. I reached up underneath my dress, between my legs, for some lubrication. I shuddered as my fingers slid between my labia gathering up my juices. I wiped my dripping fingers on his hard member. My hand slid easily up and down his shaft now. He was seeping again at his crown, I reached over with my other hand and lightly spread his pre-cum over the tip of his cock. I squeezed his shaft tightly. His cock throbbed in my hand as he slowly turned into the parking lot.

"Oh, we're here already!" I said, feigning surprise. I let go of his cock.

"Oh please Dana. Don't let go!" he begged while trying to park the car.

"You'll survive" I said mockingly. "You'd better package yourself up."

I quickly undid my seat belt and opened the car door before Paul had turned off the ignition. He reached for me as soon as the car stopped running. However, I was already half way out of the car, out of his grasp. I turned around and leaned back into the car with my hands placed on the car seat to support me. My breasts hung down and nearly popped out of my dress. He could see down to my nipples. His eyes locked on to my breasts and widened.

"Where'd you get those lady bugs?" he asked incredulously.

"Come on Paul!" I shook my breasts teasingly and shut the door in his face.

I waited for him at the walkway leading from the parking lot to the restaurant. I couldn't help but laugh as I watched him struggle in the car stuffing his stiff cock back into his pants. Finally, his door opened and he stood up. He looked down, obviously self-conscious. I could see the outline of his swollen shaft packed tightly down the inside of his right pant leg. He looked so handsome in those tight jeans and shoes!

A couple walked by me, hand in hand, toward the parking lot. Paul held his hands awkwardly down in front of him to cover his largess. I broke out laughing. He looked so nervous, so funny.

"Got something to hide?" I asked.

"Let me see that tattoo!" he said with a hushed but demanding voice.

I turned to walk away but he placed his hand on my shoulder and pulled me around to face him.

He spoke softly but firm. "Dana, stand still!"

He stepped closer. I stood tall and didn't move as he reached in between my breasts. I felt his warm hand pull my one breast to the side. He ran a finger back and forth over the lady bugs.

"Where'd you get this Dana?"

"Do you like it?" I asked.

"Very much! Where'd you get it?"

"I'll tell you later" I answered. "We're late. Let's go."

He rolled his eyes as I reached for his hand and pulled him forward.

The restaurant was located beside a river surrounded by trees. Part way along the sidewalk, a path cut off to the left. It led up an embankment to a secluded rose garden. I had always thought that it would be kinky to play there one warm, summer night. We continued to the right toward the restaurant. As we walked over the pedestrian suspension bridge, we stopped for a moment and hugged.

I knew, immediately, what he was thinking. We had made love here late one night many years ago. He had entered me from behind as I held onto the railing. I felt his fingers fumbling for his zipper as he continued to hold me with his other arm. Before I knew it, he had his cock out of his pants and was turning me around.

"Paul! Not now" I struggled in his grasp. As I turned around to face him, my one hand slapped against his cock smearing his pre cum onto the back of my hand.

"Please Dana!" he pleaded.

"Not now. It's too light. People are around" I explained. I was serious! He could tell.

He sighed deeply. I could see the frustration in his eyes. But it really wasn't the right time. He knew it.

"Don't worry! You'll have the opportunity before the night's over" I assured him.

I waited for him to tuck his shaft back into his jeans – now for a second time. It was comical watching him struggle to stuff it back into such a tight place. I was starting to feel sorry for him though. I took his hand and we walked down the steps from the bridge to the restaurant. The roof top area overlooking the river was still open. No one was seated outside.

"Let's sit outside. It's a lovely night. It looks as though we'll have the place to ourselves" I suggested.

I ordered a glass of my favourite white wine. Paul had his usual glass of red. We chose several appetizers that we could share. After the waiter left, I leaned toward Paul and placed the palm of my hand on his cheek.

"I've missed you a lot, Paul."

He moved his chair closer and ran a finger down my cleavage to the trail of lady bugs. He grabbed my breast gently but firmly. I startled.

Staring into my eyes, still holding on to my breast, he asked "So...tell me...what've you been up to that's made you so horny?"

I drew in a big breath and sighed. "I've...just missed you Paul."

"Normally it's me that's so horny after we've been apart for a few days. Come on. What's got you going?"

I tried to move but he wouldn't let go of my breast. He squeezed tighter without breaking his gaze. I could tell he was serious. He wanted to know. I rolled my eyes.

"Well...OK... if you really want to know. I looked in the mirror today and realized...well...I look pretty good...I think!" I said demurely.

Paul let go of my breast and leaned back in his chair. He shook his head.

"Dana, I tell you that all the time!"

He was still shaking his head and smiling when the waiter arrived unexpectedly with our food. I wondered whether the waiter had seen us or overheard some of our conversation.

After laying the appetizers on the table and filling our glasses, the waiter asked "Is that everything?"

"We're fine! We're just going to take our time" Paul responded hoping that he would leave quickly.

"I'll just be inside if you need anything."

As soon as the door closed behind the waiter, Paul placed his elbows on the table and rested his chin on his clasped hands.

"What made you, finally, realize that today?"

"I don't know. I think the weather had something to do with it. It's been so hot and humid."

Paul remained silent. I tried, again, to avoid his question.

"I've had a lot of time to myself Paul...been sun tanning on the deck a lot. I've got some nice tan lines that you're going to like."

I took hold of the front of my dress with both hands and pulled downwards exposing the white skin surrounding my nipples. A broad smile broke out on his face.

"Nice!" he exclaimed.

He remained silent. He looked in my eyes, down to my breasts and back up to my eyes again. He waited for me to continue. I let go of my dress. I didn't notice that a nipple remained exposed.

"Well...I walked down to the village."

I saw that he was still staring at my breast. I looked down.

"Oh!" I tucked my breast into my dress and shrugged. "Sorry for the distraction!" We both smiled.

"As I was saying, I put my yellow summer dress on and walked down to the village...without a bra" I said proudly. I felt my face redden.

"And...by the way...a young man honked his horn at me! It felt rather good!" I declared. I was starting to feel bold.

Paul didn't say a word. He just smiled and continued to shake his head. I could tell he couldn't believe this. My behaviour had been a bit out of character – especially in our home town.