The Rose Garden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zia noticed what was happening, smiled, then gestured to Paul. I saw Paul turn around. He stopped talking and stood silently watching Aylin rain kisses on my neck and nipples. Her fingers returned between my legs and resumed running through my lips. Two fingers on her other hand slowly clamped down on my nub. I groaned and my pelvis rose higher. My body stiffened.

I felt her slide two fingers slowly inside me. It felt so nice to be filled and to feel that back and forth movement inside me even though it was a mere fraction of what Aylin had just experienced. The fingers on her other hand held my nub tightly and circled slowly. Aylin held my lower body firmly down on the bench as my body struggled to rise. Her fingers twisted around and lifted upwards inside me while she continued to circle my nub with the fingers of her other hand. My breathing was becoming ragged. Suddenly, waves of orgasm flowed through my body – one...two...three. I couldn't take any more.

"Oh, no...Aylin!" I shouted. "Ohhhhhhhhh! Uhhhhhhh!" The waves continued...four...five...six...

I had no more strength. My body fell back on to the bench – spent.

Aylin slowly withdrew her hands from between my legs and placed her soaked fingers on my breasts. She took each nipple between her wet thumb and forefinger, squeezed tightly and pulled upwards. Her fingers slowly slid off my nipples leaving the residue of my juices behind.

"Oooooh!" I whimpered.

She bent down and kissed each nipple. "Such beautiful, dark nipples!"

"Oh my goodness that was so nice!" I whimpered. I reached for her and pulled her up tight against my body. We kissed.

The men remained quiet, stunned. Aylin was the first to move. She rose and gave me her hand to help me up. We began searching for our clothes. I passed Aylin her dress and then reached for mine which lay across the bench. With my dress in hand, I stood nude in the moonlight – wearing only my high heels - facing Paul and Zia. I could feel their eyes on me. Paul smiled and winked. Zia blew me a kiss freezing me in my place. His broad chest was glistening in a light sheen of sweat. His smile sparkled.

I smiled back. I took a deep breath and turned toward Aylin.

"Thank you so much! That was lovely". We hugged again.

"Oh, thank you!" she replied.

I took Paul's hand. It was an awkward moment. Aylin walked over to Zia and gave him a hug. He placed his arm around her waist.

"I was telling Paul what a lovely woman you are. So natural!" Zia said as Aylin stood by his side smiling.

"Paul, you've missed out" said Aylin with a sad face.

"Oh no! You three have given me a lot of memories that will last a life time. And I've got her back!" Paul wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me to his side. I looked up at him and gave him a kiss.

Suddenly Zia said "Well, I guess that we best get going in case someone else wants to use the spot."

We all broke out laughing. Aylin and I put on our dresses. Zia took Aylin by the hand and led us down the path, in the dark, to the sidewalk. We said our good-byes at the entrance to the parking lot promising to get together again and headed to our car.

As I put on my safety belt, Paul inserted the key in the ignition. He suddenly leaned back without turning the key. Neither of us said a word. We both looked straight ahead. Suddenly, Paul broke the silence.

"That was surreal! Did you know they were there?" he asked quietly.

"Aylin had told me they were going to the rose garden but I thought they'd just be sitting

quietly...certainly not...that" I said pensively.

"Are you Ok?" Paul asked.

I searched for the best words to describe how I felt. "Yeah...just a bit... numb... or overwhelmed, I guess."

"I'll can understand that!" Paul exclaimed. He turned the key in the ignition. "Let's get home".

As we pulled out into the traffic, I looked over at Paul. He smiled at me and winked.

"You are one hot woman!" he exclaimed. "I'm such a lucky guy!"

I placed my hand on his thigh – one finger resting on the large wet spot on his pant leg. We drove home in total silence - the musky smell of sex and Aylin's perfume lingering in the car.

As soon as we got home, Paul threw his wallet and keys on the kitchen table.

"I need a drink!" he declared. "What about you?"

"That'd be nice."

Still dazed, I went out onto the back deck and laid down on the lounge. Those smells in the car still lingered. I looked down and saw wet stains on my dress. I remembered Paul's cock rubbing against me when we were on the bridge. Aylin must have sat on my dress when we were on the bench, I thought. I pulled the stains up to my nose. I could smell Paul, Aylin's perfume, as well as her sweet juices mixed with what must have been Zia's semen.

Paul came out to the deck with two gin and tonics. He saw me holding my dress up to my face.

"What're you doing?"

"I can smell her...and Zia!" I said. "She must have sat down on my dress. I love her perfume!"

Paul handed me my drink and sat down on a chair across from me. The night was still quite humid. All we could hear were the crickets and cicadas. We both sipped on our drinks deep in our own thoughts.

After a few minutes, Paul broke the silence.

"I didn't know what you were up to when you cut off the path. When I heard their breathing, and then saw them on the bench, I thought we should just get out of there."

Paul took another sip.

"I can't believe I just had sex with a woman!" I remarked aloud while deep in my own thoughts.

"It was exciting...beautiful to watch! You're two beautiful women!"

"I never thought being with another woman would be so...wonderful!" I looked out into the dark night. I took a sip of my drink.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" I asked.

Paul didn't answer.

"Be honest!" I said.

"Yes...a lot! Watching Zia fuck Aylin like that was..." Paul inhaled. "...like an out of body experience. Those sparkling breasts swinging in the moonlight..." Paul shook his head in amazement.

I was looking down into my drink when Paul continued.

"And...seeing you spread eagle on the bench writhing like that, with nothing but your high heels on, and then hearing you orgasm...that sight..." Paul shook his head again. "Your sounds will stick in my mind forever."

I looked over at Paul as he took another sip. I noticed his shirt was unbuttoned. I could see the outline of his thick cock trapped inside his jeans. The bulge led down to a large stain on his pant leg below his crotch. His hair was unkempt.

"You know, Paul, when I stood in front of you and Zia, nude, I wasn't shy. I felt proud about how I looked...about myself. Maybe it was the way you were both looking at me...or how comfortable I felt with Aylin?"

"You looked hot Dana – nude in those high heels – the moonlight. Wow!"

Paul came over, sat on the side of my lounge and placed a hand on my thigh. I leaned forward and kissed him.

"You're so attractive Dana and can be so wanton when you're aroused. I love it when you just let go like you did tonight."

"It's scary Paul" I said. "I gave myself totally to her – someone I only met today - in front of you and a man I hardly knew! Had Zia approached me, I would have let him take me!"

"Did you enjoy yourself?" Paul asked quickly.

"Yes!"

"Well then?" he asked rhetorically with a shrug. "We had some fun with some nice people."

There was silence again.

Paul added "Maybe we'll get together again."

"Maybe. Would you like to?" I asked.

"Yes" Paul nodded. "How about you?"

"Yes. Zia seems to be such a nice man."

"Would you have wanted to be Aylin on the bench?" Paul asked with a smile.

"The thought crossed my mind" I replied sheepishly looking up. "What about you? Would you have wanted to be Zia?"

"Touche!" Paul said leaning his head to the side grimacing. He drew in a deep breath and exhaled.

"Yes, that would have been nice."

Paul looked down as though he were ashamed about what he had just said.

"How do you feel now?" I asked.

Paul looked in my eyes.

"Honestly? Incredibly horny!" I saw Paul's hand squeeze tightly around his glass. He quickly added "You know I love you Dana?"

"Yes, I do! Don't worry! I'm not going anywhere. I've got you."

I waited for Paul to continue.

"It was so exciting to watch Zia ploughing into Aylin – just like I do you. And to watch her taking it – wanting more – her tits swinging like they did each time he rammed into her. They enjoy sex just like us! It was like watching us!"

"It's such a nice feeling being taken that way, Paul."

It started to rain. Paul stood up and extended his hand to help me up. I rose and threw my arms around him. I could smell his sweat and after-shave. I wanted his cock inside me so badly. We kissed passionately as the rain continued to fall lightly. I slid my hands underneath his shirt and around his bare back. We kissed again – our tongues slithering around one other.

Paul stepped back. He undid his belt and unbuttoned his jeans. His straight, hard cock popped threateningly out of his pants. I stood still as he slowly unbuttoned my dress. He fumbled. His hands were shaking with eagerness, desire. I wished he would go faster. I felt my dress fall to the deck leaving me naked in the rain. He wrapped me in his arms and squeezed. I couldn't wait any longer.

I grabbed his hand and spun him around on to the lounge. He tried to rise. I pushed him back down with two hands and straddled him. I reached behind, grabbed his cock and guided him into my hole. I slowly lowered myself. His hands reached out for my breasts and tried to hold onto them as I raised and lowered myself on his shaft. The rain was coming down harder now and began running off my breasts on to his face. Suddenly, the sensation of his rod sliding over my nub ignited me. I began to orgasm – wave over wave of pleasant sensation overtook my body as I continued to ride him.

As soon as my orgasm ended, he took my arm, rose, and walked behind me. His jeans fell to the deck nearly tripping him. I felt his hand on my back press me gently forward. I knelt on the lounge on all fours and braced myself for his entry. His left hand gripped my pelvis. He took his cock with his right hand in search of my hole. Finding it, he slid slowly inside me.

My pelvis instinctively arched as he entered. I pushed back against him. He began to move his hips back and forth, rhythmically, just like Zia. His hands were trying to hold onto my hips, but the rain was making my skin slippery. He kept losing his grip.

Suddenly, I felt his warm cum shoot inside me. I could hear him grunt with each ejaculation. We collapsed on the lounge with Paul on top of me – his hands cupping my breasts. We lay there with the rain coming down – each of us in our own thoughts totally spent.

I broke the silence. "That was so nice, Paul!"

"You're wonderful Dana!"