The Rose Garden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I went into one of the stores and...bought some ear rings. Do you like them?" I asked turning my head to one side. I was talking faster now.

He smiled and nodded.

I thought of telling Paul what I'd been doing when he had called. That would have shocked him! But, for some reason, I felt that was too personal to share with him. I was masturbating for goodness sake! I wondered whether I should tell him about the sales clerk in the store. I wanted so much to talk to someone about the encounter...about my feelings. But, I felt shy about that too.

"I can't get her out of my mind" I said thinking aloud.

"Pardon me? Who's 'her'?" Paul asked looking confused.

"Oh...sorry! I was talking about a woman I met in the store today."

I decided the cat was out of the bag. I described my time in the store – trying on ear rings...feeling her touch.

"I was so attracted to her Paul. She had such a sensuous way about her...a luscious look. I just wanted to hug her. I've never felt that way about a woman!"

"What do you mean – 'that way'?" Paul asked.

"I mean...there was such a...vibe. I don't know. I felt...so attracted to her."

There I got it out! I felt relieved. It would be easier to talk now.

Leaning into the table toward Paul, I said with a quieter voice, containing a bit of wonder, and betraying a sense of missed opportunity, "I wanted so much to kiss her!"

Paul reached over and took my hand.

"Dana, you're such a sensuous person yourself. It sounds to me as though you might have found someone much like yourself."

"I've never had such feelings for another woman" I repeated in wonder. "I feel just a bit...I don't know...uncomfortable...confused about it for some reason."

After a pause, Paul tilted his head to one side and asked aloud, "I wonder how she felt? It sounds as though she was taken by you too."

It was dark now. The night was unusually hot and humid. The dew hadn't fallen. There was a full moon fighting through the haze. We were in such deep conversation that we hadn't noticed a couple leaving the restaurant.

"Fancy meeting you here!" a female voice exclaimed.

I turned my head suddenly. My eyes widened in surprise. "Why, hello!"

I quickly stood up and gave her a hug. She turned to Paul and reached out to shake hands. Paul didn't have time to stand.

"Hello, I'm Aylin."

Turning back toward me, she said "I see you're wearing my ear rings and tattoo. Maybe two...tattoos?" she wondered arching her right eyebrow. I felt my face turning warm.

She asked Paul. "What do you think?"

"About the ear rings? Very nice!" Paul said with a very confused look, still not sure who this woman was.

Aylin was wearing a very loose fitting, long, cotton summer dress with a wide V plunging neckline. Her full round breasts seemed to be shimmering in the moonlight. I knew Paul was struggling not to lower his eyes. Always a gentleman, I thought.

"Would you like to join us?" I asked excitedly gesturing to our table.

"Oh, we were just leaving."

She turned to her partner – a dark, tall, handsome man with a bright smile. "Zia, this is the woman I met in the store today."

Zia shook my hand. "Nice to meet you. I hear you tried on almost every ear ring."

Paul rose from his chair. "Hi! I'm Paul." They shook hands.

"Are you sure you wouldn't like to join us?" I asked again.

Aylin turned toward Zia. "Well, I guess we're in no rush." He nodded and smiled.

Paul and Zia pulled a couple of chairs over to our table. Aylin moved her chair close beside me. I could feel the warmth of her body and her intoxicating scent.

Seeing that a couple had joined us, the waiter came out. They ordered a glass of wine each. We ordered another glass each. The waiter asked whether we would mind paying the bill now as he was just finishing his shift.

Paul answered. "Not at all. You can put all the drinks on our bill. We'll just linger here if you don't mind."

"Take your time" he said.

Zia turned to me and said "What a coincidence! Aylin had just told me that she had met such a lovely woman today."

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Paul exploring Aylin's face and cleavage. Their eyes met. Aylin smiled. Caught, I thought!

"I think I was getting Dana's side of the story at the same time!" Paul said looking at Aylin.

We all laughed.

"How's the store going?" Paul asked looking back into Aylin's eyes struggling not to glance down.

"Well, I'm just getting started. So far, so good" she answered.

The waiter returned with our drinks and the bill. Paul paid.

We continued talking about the challenges of starting up a business. Soon, conversation turned to family. We learned they were both from Turkey. We started talking about travel and places we'd been. We seemed to have a lot in common.

As Paul and Zia were talking, Aylin placed her hand lightly on my shoulder and quietly asked, "I hope you didn't mind me hugging you when you left the store. It just happened! I'd enjoyed our short time together so much."

"I wasn't sure who'd hugged who!" I said leaning into her touch.

Aylin laughed. Her hand slid down my arm to my hand. We continued talking as she stroked my fingers.

When I finished my food, Aylin patted me on the arm and started to rise from her chair.

"Excuse me. I'm just going to the washroom."

"Oh, I'll come along too" I said. I put my serviette down on the table and stood up from my chair.

Aylin and I walked inside the restaurant looking for the washroom. The waiter pointed to a hallway in the back. Once out of sight of the dining room, Aylin grabbed my hand. As soon as the door to the washroom closed behind us, she turned around and threw her arms around me. We began kissing wildly. Suddenly, the door opened!

We quickly let go of one another and spun around to face the mirror. My face was deep red. We were panting heavily. A young woman entered, looked at us and quickly entered a stall. I leaned forward onto the counter and took deep breaths trying to settle myself. I looked over at Aylin. A smile broke out on her face. She raised her eyebrows and shook her head. We both broke out laughing. We remained standing in front of the mirror. The woman came out of the stall and washed her hands while Aylin and I fussed with our hair.

As soon as the woman left, Aylin turned to me and said "I'm sorry! I shouldn't have done that."

She reached into her purse and took out some lipstick. I could see her hands trembling lightly.

I put my hand on hers. "I'm glad you did!"

Aylin began putting on her lipstick as I reached for my purse.

"Oh, thank you for the extra tattoo by the way!"

"You found it! I thought you might like it."

"Actually, I put it on for Paul tonight!"

"I won't ask where" she said with a smirk.

She returned her lipstick to her purse and pulled out a small tube. I watched her squeeze some lotion on her hand. She began rubbing it on to her breasts.

Aylin saw my face in the mirror. I must have looked like one big question mark.

"Oh, it sparkles. Zia loves it on nights like this" she said with a wink. "Would you like to try some?"

She squeezed some of the lotion on my hand. I rubbed it onto my breasts as Aylin watched. In the mirror, I could see her moving closer. I turned to face her. Slowly, we leaned into one another. We were about to kiss when another person entered the washroom. Aylin sighed deeply, obviously frustrated. The woman entered a stall and closed the door behind her.

Aylin reached over to my left breast where some of the lotion remained.

"You missed some" she said and began rubbing the lotion on my skin.

I was looking down at her hand when I felt a finger under my chin gently raising my head. I looked up into her eyes. Her head leaned toward mine and turned slightly. We kissed. This time her full lips floated around on mine. They were so soft and moist.

We walked out into the hallway. She stopped and turned to face me.

"I've promised Zia...something tonight" she said. "...and we'll have to leave in a few minutes. But I'm sure that we'd both love to get together with you and Paul sometime soon. Why don't you drop by the store to arrange a time?"

"I will" I said looking into her eyes. My heart was still beating wildly.

When we returned to the table, Aylin remained standing.

"Well, we'd better get going" she said looking at Zia.

As Zia stood, Aylin bent down and whispered in my ear "We'll be in the rose garden...if you'd like to join us."

Did I hear correctly? I looked up at her. She winked. I stood up and hugged her good-bye. I turned toward Zia. He gave me a tight squeeze. I could smell the faint scent of a leathery after-shave.

Still holding me in his arms, he said "Sorry about this but we have something planned. Let's get together again though...sometime soon."

Zia placed the palm of his hand on my cheek and – unexpectedly - kissed me quickly on the lips. I weakened at the knees. Paul shook hands with Zia and turned to Aylin. They embraced. As Paul let go, Aylin stood on her toes and kissed him fully on the lips.

"Yes, let's keep in touch. It was great meeting you both" Paul stammered.

They turned around and waved just before leaving the patio. We sat in silence staring into the darkness. Then, Paul turned to me and said "Wow!"

I was still looking in their direction thinking of what Aylin had said.

"They're a nice couple" Paul added.

"Yes. They are." I waited a moment, then added dryly "You exercised considerable restraint!"

"What do you mean?" Paul asked defensively.

"I saw you struggling."

"With what?" He furrowed his brows pretending he didn't understand what I was getting at.

"Come on Paul...with your eyes! You were a true gentleman though. You weren't too obvious" I said teasingly.

Paul smirked. "Yes, she does have a lovely face...and breasts!"

"When we were in the washroom Aylin said that they'd like to get together with us again and to pop into the store to arrange a time."

"That'd be nice. He seemed like a nice guy too."

Suddenly, Paul leaned toward me. He reached out and ran his fingers over the top of my breasts. "Your skin is shimmering like Aylin's!"

"Aylin gave me some lotion to try when I was in the washroom. Do you like it?"

"That's why her breasts were shimmering in the light. I love the way it sparkles!" I hung my head and looked up at Paul coquettishly.

"Seriously, Paul, what did you think of Aylin?" I asked.

I genuinely wanted to know what he thought. Not because I was jealous, but because I found her so alluring and wanted to hear a man's perspective.

"She's a very beautiful...sensuous...woman" he answered. "She has such a bright face and those lips..." Paul added.

"And nice breasts!" I teased.

"Yes, nice breasts" Paul admitted adding "You didn't seem to mind Zia's kiss."

"THAT was a shock!"

"A pleasant surprise, I imagine!" he said rubbing it in. "You tell me you like your men tall, dark and handsome...and broad shouldered."

"OK! OK!" I replied. "We're the last ones here. Let's just go for a walk. It's a lovely evening!"

Paul stood and reached out for my hand to help me up.

It was pitch black as we walked back over the suspension bridge. Paul had his arm around my side, underneath my dress. His hand was cupping the underside of my right breast. I could feel my breast bounce in his palm with each step. Half way across the bridge, he pulled me toward him. We kissed passionately. His hands slid down my dress, to my hips, as he slowly backed me up against the railing. I felt his hard cock pressing against my stomach.

I grabbed his cock through his pants and squeezed tightly. Looking into his eyes, I narrowed mine and asked "Would you like to put that into some good use?"

He smiled and said "You know I would!"

He hastily undid his zipper and pulled his cock out through the opening in his pants. I turned around and pulled up my dress offering myself to him. I could feel his shaft hitting the inside of my legs. I reached around and led him to my entrance. I moaned softly as he slid inside.

"That feels so nice Paul!" Holding onto the hand rail, I bent down and pushed back into him. I wanted him deep inside.

"You're drenched Dana!"

Holding firmly onto my hips, he began to pump. His cock glided back and forth through my juices. I could hear a sloshing sound. He stopped. He lowered his chest onto my back, kissed my neck and held the weight of my breasts in his hands. I could tell that he was concentrating - trying not to cum too early.

"I can feel you throbbing!" I whispered. I wiggled my ass.

I stood up slowly and took a step forward. His cock came out of my hole with a popping sound. I turned around and we hugged - his wet shaft pressed against my inner thigh leaving a wet imprint on my dress.

Pulling my dress back down over my thighs, I suggested "Let's find a place that's more private."

Paul grimaced. He stuffed his hard cock back into his pants and only had his zipper half raised before I grabbed him by the hand. When we were almost back to the parking lot, I turned right and took the path up the embankment to the rose garden.

Surprised by the direction I had taken, he asked "Where are we going?"

"Shhh! Just follow me" I said quietly.

We walked slowly up the steps. As we got closer to the garden, we could hear heavy breathing.

"I think someone beat us to it!" Paul said with a chuckle in his voice.

"Shhhh!" I asserted sharply.

At the top, there was a sidewalk that led to the back side of a crescent shaped brick wall. We followed the sidewalk to a small courtyard where we stopped, shocked by the scene in front of us.

Aylin was on all fours on a low lying, wide, stone bench lit only by the moon. Zia – bare chested – was standing behind her. He was holding tightly on to her pelvis with both hands, his hips rocking rhythmically back and forth. I watched Zia's glistening, thick rod slam again and again into Aylin. He withdrew slowly each time. Each quick, forward thrust punched the air out of her.

Paul tugged sharply on my hand in a quiet gesture to leave while still unobserved. I stood firm and pulled him back toward me without removing my eyes from the intimate scene before us. I reasoned that Aylin must have wanted us to observe when she told me they'd be in the rose garden. I turned to Paul, put my finger to my lips and looked back at Aylin.

Her bare breasts sparkled in the moonlight swinging like pendulums in concert with Zia's banging rhythm. Her eyes were closed – mouth wide open gasping, desperately, for air. Aylin raised her ass and lowered her upper body slightly, signalling him to drive even deeper. His thrusts became more powerful forcing her to strengthen her position by gripping the sides of the bench tightly with her hands.

All I could hear was their breathing, their groans and the smacking sound of skin against skin. Suddenly, Aylin's whole body began to stiffen. Zia's thrusts became less rhythmic – more deliberate. He was now stopping momentarily at the end of each thrust - pulling Aylin's behind tight against him trying to bury his shaft deeper. Suddenly, his upper body bent forward and his face contorted. Each sharp jerk of his body signalled a shot of cum. I counted. One...two...three...four...five! I felt something dribble down the inside of my inner thigh.

Aylin's head rose upward in response. Her eyes opened wide and stared straight ahead – trance like. Slowly, her lips parted and her breathing suddenly stopped. Zia's hips remained pressed, tightly, up against her. There was total quiet. Her body began to twist – slowly at first. Zia tightened his grip and shoved himself even deeper into her. She pushed back. Her arms bent at the elbows as her body wrestled in his grasp. She began to shake uncontrollably. Her head dipped and then slowly rose again. I saw her eyes roll into her head as her body erupted in spasms. Her howl pierced the silence causing Paul and I to jump.

Amidst her screams of pleasure, Aylin tried frantically to catch her breath. But Zia had begun sliding his cock back and forth inside her again – slowly...gently. She continued gasping for breath amidst her shrieks.

"No Ziaaaaa! Oh Ziaaaaaaa! Please...please...no more! Stop! Ohhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhh!"

I could see beads of sweat shining on Zia's forehead and chest. I watched him slowly lower himself onto Aylin's body. He slid his hands up along her heaving ribs to her full hanging breasts. He cupped as much of them as he could and squeezed tightly. Aylin pressed herself back against him wanting as much of him as she could get. She shook her head and began to laugh quietly as she slowly collapsed on to the bench with Zia on top.

She continued to laugh. "Ohhh, that was so nice!"

Zia continued to lay on top of her, winded, with his head turned away from us.

"I'll say!" he responded and began to laugh. He kissed her neck. His hands slid back down to her hips and squeezed. He gave her a sharp slap on the cheek of her buttock, directly on the second tattoo Aylin had told me about.

Paul started fidgeting, uncomfortable that we were witnessing such an intimate moment. Hearing a sound, Aylin looked in our direction. She was startled at first. I raised my eyebrows and shrugged my shoulders. She smiled wearily. As she rose, Zia stepped back to allow her up. He followed her gaze. Seeing us, his eyes widened. He looked back at Aylin who was now sitting on the bench, smiling, reaching out for me. He turned back to us, still a bit shocked at our presence. I sensed Paul was very uncomfortable.

"Fancy meeting you here!" he said, still out of breath. He took a couple of unsteady steps back from the bench, and bent down to pick up some of their clothes.

Paul hadn't drawn a breath. I looked up at him, smiled and released his hand. I walked over and sat down beside Aylin.

"That was lovely" I whispered. I placed my hand on her thigh.

She smiled. Cupping my cheek with the palm of her hand, she drew my face close to hers. She was still panting. I could feel her warm breath on my cheek. We kissed.

"I had promised Zia we'd come here tonight." She looked about the garden. "The full moon and heat...We didn't want to miss out on the atmosphere." She breathed in deeply. She was still trying to catch her breath.

"I wasn't sure what you meant by...join us in the rose garden. I hope we didn't intrude".

"No, not at all! I only wish you had come earlier!"

Aylin caressed the inside of my thigh as we sat on the park bench talking. Paul had moved over closer to Zia who was putting his clothes back on. I heard them talking quietly but couldn't make out what they were saying.

"Lay back" Aylin whispered.

She adjusted her position and lowered me down onto the bench. Her brown eyes pinned me to the bench. I laid motionless. She bent down and kissed me tenderly. She kissed me again – this time thrusting her tongue passionately into my mouth. Our tongues danced wildly until we were out of breath.

She sat up and took a deep breath. Her eyes remained fixed on me with that look – as though she wanted to inhale me. She took the strap of my dress and slid it off my shoulder baring my left breast. Seeing the white patch of skin surrounding my nipple, she began tracing the tan line with her finger.

"It's as though someone poured cream over your breast!" she exclaimed.

She lowered her mouth on to my breast. Her thick lips latched on to my nipple and began to suck while her hand gently squeezed my breast forcing it against her warm face. Her head rose to kiss me on the lips a third time – this time even more passionately and wet. I closed my eyes and surrendered myself totally to her.

I could feel the heat from her body as she removed the other strap and began unbuttoning my dress. I now lay totally nude – totally hers. I felt the cool evening air on my breasts and my nipples hardening. Her lips latched on to my nipple again and started to suck. My back arched pulling my breast away from her soft cheek. She clamped tightly and held. Her hand tightened around my inner thigh then moved up between my legs. My pelvis rose up sharply when her fingers touched my labia. Feeling my reaction, she slid her fingers back and forth slowly...gently... through my wet inner lips.