All Comments on 'The Rose Palace Ch. 01'

by CumdumpsterSister926

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Kessler218Kessler218almost 8 years ago
Amazing start

This story is a great beginning. I can't wait for more. I think she should lose her vcard to her dad, since he isn't so big. Then, once she realizes how much she loves it, have her fuck her brother. Save her mom for when she is on stage. Let that one be seen by all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fun beginning

Just for the fun of it, let´s keep her virginity safe, for a moment at least.

What about anal ?

She likes to be eaten out, good orgasm, how does she responds to a dildo in the ass and an experienced tongue ?

Does the Club guests like gapes ? If she have a gradually larger buttplug up the ass all week, culminating saturday evening with a giant gape and butt fuck by her Brother.

surface6669surface6669over 6 years ago
Sis needs anal!

She needs to be bred in her tiny lil ass by her whole family before she gives up that young lil pussy!

spoiler22mspoiler22mover 6 years ago
I'm inclined to agree with Kessler218

I think she should work up to her brother by fucking her dad 1st but I'd like to see her orgasm or even ejaculate during a BDSM scene. Some heavy spanking with hands, paddles, and floggers and includes a lot of edging and orgasm denial. Maybe even some pussy flogging or pussy spanking to make her (unexpectedly, because even she didn't know could) squirt all over the stage or crowd. I live this lifestyle 24/7, I wouldn't mind explaining a few things to you like.

Great 1st chapter all in all.

P.S.

I'd like to see a chapter that's a little longer, maybe it includes a training session at home, or some anal play to get her ready to lose her anal virginity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lotsa possibilities

Lotsa possibilities... mom-son, daughter-dad, mom-daughter, dad-son, audience participation.. and would like to read all.

SoftKtty24SoftKtty24almost 3 years ago

Love it! Hope to read more chapters. Especially interested in having her Daddy be her first with her brother joining for a DP with the brother taking her anal virginity.

LiberatedLoversLiberatedLoversabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story. Many times as travel life in a more vanilla world I wonder what it would be like to be in the business. Most of those thoughts are about management and opportunities for play with others in a club setting. You have taken it one step further. I am curious about incest as well and this tale brings both into play is a deeper way. Why has it stalled with three chapters? Is this where the tale will languish? She has a brother and dad who show interest and an allusion to mom who may be bi. No doubt there is a potential circle of friends spiraling out of this venture perhaps even other open minded families. Please revive this tale!

ToughSailorToughSailor6 months ago

OK. On to her first night please. Someone (Ray, Dad) gets to take her virginity for a good show . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous