The Rose Palace Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, what am I supposed to do tonight Ray?"

"That's why we're going to the stage. Dad wants me to give you a run through beforehand." All I could do was take a deep breath and hope for the best.

~Later That Night~

"Nervous?" I jumped because I wasn't expecting anyone behind me. It was my dad. He put his hands on my shoulders and lightly pressed so I would drop my shoulders. "Don't freak out. Every ones nervous the first time they go out there. Just rely on Ray, he'll take care of you out there." He patted my behind and then walked out to go give his spiel to the guests. Ray was waving for me to go on the stage and start doing what we talked about. The stage was set up with a fake kitchen and dining room set. Ray had shown me earlier how everything was built to support people's weights. Even though I ran through this earlier with Ray I wanted to run so badly.

I walked on the stage while the curtain was still closed and stood near the props I was supposed to use. My nerves were just about to send me off this stage and out the door. Just when I thought I was going to bolt my dad came back in from the curtain.

"Curtain up in 20 seconds." He rushed up to me and gave me a kiss, "Everything is going to be fine honey. Just focus on Ray, nothing else." I watched him run off then started to use my props. I saw the curtain go up out of the corner of my eye. Plus everything felt different. I could feel the eyes on me. I just kept working the props until I felt two arms swooping around my waist. Ray's body heat was putting me at ease. It reminded me that there was no running away now. To my surprise I felt happy to be in this situation. It felt exciting, forbidden and oh so exciting. Ray started to talk, but he sounded different. It was like he was articulating his words more, but also he was more seductive. His voice dropped, it went right to my pussy.

"Honey, I'm home" he placed a kiss to my neck. "I'm starved." I put on a coy smile; trying to play the character I was given.

"Dinner is going to be ready soon. You can go put on something more comfortable while you wait?" His chest vibrated against my back with the seductive chuckle he gave.

"I don't think I can wait that long. How about I just eat you?" He traveled his hands up to start groping my chest. In addition he kept kissing my neck. I rolled my head back onto his shoulder. For the moment the only ones that were in the room was Ray and I. His hands kept working my chest over until one slid down farther to my panties. He roughly turned me around and lifted me to sit on the counter. I let out a couple surprised yelps but kept the smile on my face. After all I was supposed to be a newlywed wife in love with her husband.

Ray kissed me while putting himself between my legs. As we planned I started pulling off his suit jacket and the top buttons of his shirt. In turn he pulled my dress up and off. I was still in a bra and underwear but I still felt exposed. Even though I was feeling a little nervous I did what my dad said and stayed focused on Ray. He put his arms around me to reach up and undo my bra clip. The bra fell off but Ray stayed glued to me, it seemed like he was protecting me from the prying eyes. His next target was my panties. I let him take them off me and then I was bare. To all the guests, other people working here, my brother, and my father it felt like the whole world was watching me. I loved it, every second of it. It was such a satisfying rush. When Ray felt me getting more comfortable he took the opportunity to unbutton his shirt all the way. It hung open showing off his finely tones body. He had always been at the gym working out to look good. I guess now I know the reason why. He gave me a knowing smile.

"Can I have my main course?" I smiled back and opened my legs.

"Bon appetit" I even surprised myself with how bold I had just been. Ray was obviously shocked but played it off nicely. Then the main event happened. Ray bent down so his face was even with my pussy. The first time his tongue touched me I involuntarily moaned. We had talked about it during the run through but we didn't actually practice this part. I could have never expected it to feel so good. Other than my dad touching me earlier this was my first time a man had touched me. It was much better than I imagined it would be.

My instincts took over as Ray worked me like he would tune an instrument. Each motion brought a new feeling to me. My head was thrown back. I was moaning. It didn't even feel like I was me anymore. It was a new person on this stage. I liked this person, what she did, how she felt. This club brought something out in me that I didn't know that I had. I wanted to explore this side that had come out. My hands were grabbing at Ray's hair as his onslaught got even more intense. It felt so good my eyes were nearly bugging out of my head. Ray didn't stop until I fell apart on him. I came harder than I have ever had while masturbating. My legs shook, my nails clawed at the fake counter and I thought I was going to fall right off the counter. Ray saved me by coming back up and kissing me. His arms supported me while I collected myself.

"That was delicious babe." He spoke to bring me back into the moment. It worked because I remembered what we talked about and was able to pull myself together. Teasingly I pushed him off. He smiled knowing what was going to happen.

"Now you made me work up an appetite." I slid down off the counter. He leaned against the table set piece so that he could be comfortable. I kissed down his chest and abs until I was kneeling in front of him. It was a little clumsy for a moment but I managed to undo his belt and unzip his pants so I could pull out his dick. I didn't expect it to be as thick as it was. It was a solid meat stick. My nerves weren't helped when I saw how hard he was. I closed my eyes and started working him the way I would my boyfriends before him. I hadn't had many but the few I did have I did this for them. As I worked my mouth on him I imagined what it would be like if my brother took my virginity. His girth would definitely hurt me, but his size and thickness would definitely make up for that. My filthy thoughts must have affected my blowjob because Ray seemed to be getting harder and harder.

I pushed myself down his cock imagining all sorts of dirty thoughts. What would sex with my father be like? He seemed like he had a more "beginner friendly" dick. Not that he wasn't well endowed, he just wasn't a solid hunk of man like Ray was. If I worked here I was sure that I would get the opportunity to be fucked by my dad, my brother too, hell even my mother. Working here would mean sex with lots of people. It didn't seem like such a bad idea.

Ray's hands tangled into my hair. We had discussed earlier how this was the signal to me that he was going to cum soon. He had said that as part of the show I would need to make him cum but what I did with it was my choice. Ray told me I could either swallow or let him spray on my face. The way I was feeling right now I was tempted to make the bolder statement and have him let go all over me. But I chickened out and swallowed his load. My eyes watched Ray as I made him squirt down my throat. His head rolled back and he let out the most guttural moan I had ever heard from him. Ray's hands were balled into fists in my hair, it hurt but it was sort of a good pain. I came off of him and took a deep breath.

Before I could even say anything there were people rushing about around me. The curtain was closed? It was over? Two people helped me put on a robe to be modest. Ray was rushing to tuck himself away. Just as soon as they appeared, they were gone. All of them cleared the stage so Ray could take my hand. He stood facing the curtain and then it opened. Finally I figured out what was going on. It was a curtain call for us. Ray let me take the first bow, then he did. When were done the curtains closed for a second time. I was turning to Ray but was caught in his kiss. My brain didn't even need to question it. I just kissed him back automatically.

"That was so good Aileen, I've never seen an amateur do that well on their opening night!" The praise made me blush. Each member of the backstage crew congratulated me as Ray and I walked back to the green room hand in hand. I put my clothing back on and so did Ray. We were just done when my dad came in. The first thing he did was give me a big hug.

"You were so fucking hot up there honey. So good, you couldn't even tell it was your first time."

"Thanks Dad, it was fun." It was the best I could come up with. I did mingle a little more with the backstage people but ultimately it wasn't that long between when I left the stage and I drove home with my dad and Ray. I was in the back seat staring at the contract Dad had given me. My mind had pretty much been made up regarding what I wanted to do. I just needed to accept my decision myself.

~Thank You for Reading!~

I hope you all enjoyed the story! The idea came to me and what I picture this going is actually kind of cool (at least I think so) if all you readers will help me. I want to make this a more interactive story so everyone can get what they want to read. The underlying theme of incest I want to keep but I want to give you guys the opportunity to make suggestions on what you want to happen in the story. The sky is the limit since I've set it up where she could do scenes on stage or things in her private life. If you have a little request like 'do it with her mom' then you can leave them in the comments below. If you have like some big fantasy that needs more explanation then I suggest you send me a message so I can make sure I get what you want. The idea for this story is to sort of be a digital version of the choose you own ending books they used to sell. The first two chapters are going to be just a set up plot, but after that the chapters are intended to be little one shots about whats going on at the club based on what you guys want to read. I love, love, love comments, good and bad as long as they are respectful, so let me know what you all think!

12