The Royal Cock Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The incident in the bathroom didn't count, she told herself. No one was in control there, everything was completely hazed in lust. But now they were both aware of their actions, both capable of making decisions. Jess felt her the burn in her face intensify as Kyo's face lit up joyously.

"I'm sorry, Mistress. Please, let me worship your pussy?" Kyo begged, putting on an expression that even the most stoic of women melted under.

"Very well," Jess quickly relented, unable to completely quell her own desires from surfacing, "But don't you dare make me cum," she warned, but Kyo was already crawling over.

"Not until you wish it," Kyo breathed, her words brushing against Jess's pussy like feathers. The dominant teen barely bit back a moan, surprised by how strong the sensation was, only to cry out in renewed shock and awe as she felt Kyo's tongue once more. Only it was like nothing else.

Jess didn't touch her pussy often. It was completely overshadowed by her monstrous member. On the few times that she decided on a change of pace, however, her the pleasure so different and wondrous. Yet it didn't quite compare to her cock and merely provided something new on occasion. It wasn't until just over a week ago that she had tried masturbating both at once, an experience she was almost scared to recreate. Now awe and pleasure mingled at the sensations assaulting her mind.

Kyodai was unused to such a position, however. All of the partners she'd had in her lifetime refused to let her pleasure them. They would even go as far as to start sucking her cock the moment Kyodai even broached the possibility. But Jess was different. She wasn't just Kyodai's lover of the week. This was someone with whom Kyodai could experience all manner of new sensations.

It was clear that her balls had been just the start. Kyodai still tasted them on her lips and tongue, so musky and so fragrant. She didn't know how these odours translated so well into flavour, however she couldn't preoccupy herself with such a thought. It didn't matter how the flavours came to be. For the moment, she had a new goal in sight.

It's so pretty, Kyodai thought in wonder. Jess's pussy was a perfect match for her previous self; small and petite, with slightly puffy outer lips hidden by her engorged mons and a cute clitoris that peaked from beneath its hood. She didn't have any pubic hair. Not a hint of a strand in sight. And it's scent... Kyodai breathed it in gladly.

The musk was both different and extremely similar to Jess's balls. It was vaguely sweeter, but had a tangy edge to it like that of an orange or lemon and yet totally different to them. Kyodai almost felt annoyed that she couldn't decipher it, but that wasn't what she was there for. The princess drew one final breath and pushed her tongue against the hidden pink folds of Jess's sex.

A moan vibrated deep in her throat as she tasted her fiancée. The taste was so strange, just like its musk, however she couldn't get enough of it. Jess gasped sharply above her, pushing back against Kyodai's curious tongue. The princess pressed her muscle into Jess's inexperienced little hole, bathing it in the juices that now flowed eagerly across her taste buds. It took all of her restraint not reach up and caress Jess's ass or thighs or her cock or her balls. She wanted to touch her all over, but remained in place. This is what Jess wanted, Kyodai reminded herself.

Realisation came with a sudden cry from Jess. Kyodai pulled her tongue free of the dominant teen's pussy and pressed it flat against her folds, earning a rush of juices in the process. There wasn't a flavour that matched Jess's. She couldn't compare the sweetness to candy, nor the tang to any fruit. It was simply Jess's flavour.

And it was all for Kyodai to savour as she wished. No one else.

Jess panted as she came down from her miniature orgasm. How could a tongue feel so different from her fingers? The muscle was so soft and moved freely, wriggling against her folds as Kyo lapped along the length of her opening, or writhing within her. She didn't want to stop as ecstasy tied her very being into a knot of bliss, only to start pulling on the ropes of pleasure, threatening to release the sensations. Jess bit her lip and stepped away from Kyo.

"That.. that's enough!" Jess gasped, stepping forward and pivoting around to face Kyo. Her next words caught in her throat as she saw the mess she had made of the princess's face.

"Aww," Kyo whined plaintively, but resettled onto her haunches once more, seemingly oblivious to her dirtied face. Jess didn't mention it, finding the view just as tantalising as ever despite the smears of her juices across Kyo's cheeks, or the rivulets coursing down her chin and neck, "Have I proved myself, Mistress?" Kyo asked eagerly, "My pussy feels so hot and my cock is throbbing so hard. Please, Mistress? Can we...?"

"Not yet," Jess cut her off. She didn't give any thought to what she said next, trusting her lust to guide her words, "You almost made me cum again. You need to be punished for that."

"I... yes, Mistress," Kyodai reluctantly assented, "What must I do?" Her voice sounded more and more desperate even to her own ears. She wasn't surprised. Her cock practically hurt from how hard it was and her pussy could have seared metal, it was so hot. Why was Jess torturing her like this? She did everything she wanted, but... Kyodai stopped her own thoughts with a calming exhale. It wasn't her place to argue right now.

Especially since everything had been wonderful thus far. There was no reason to doubt Jess's decisions. Whatever she wanted from her next, Kyodai would gladly do. Jess once again turned and presented herself, pulling her posterior's cheeks apart just as before. Excitement set Kyodai's tongue alight with anticipation. She gulped audibly and moved in to once again lick at her fiancée's delicate little pussy.

"Not there," Jess scolded her with a glare, "Lick my ass." Kyodai wasn't sure if it was her eyes, but it looked as though shock flitted across Jess's own face like a passing reflection of her own.

"W-what? Isn't that dirty?" Kyodai had taken many women and futanari in the ass, but never once had she entertained the idea of anilingus. It just seemed so filthy, so debauched... so why did it entice her so? Because it was Jess's ass? Because she was so fucking horny? Both?

"Are you questioning my hygiene?" Jess snarled, recovering from her surprise at her own words and settling back into her dominant position.

"No," Kyodai looked away, "If it's what you wish, Mistress, then I'll do it." She felt so strange. Amidst the lust blazing in her mind like a vicious wildfire, there was a sense of... what? Helplessness? Discontentment? Kyodai trained her sights on Jess's face, looking to her eyes in the hopes of finding an answer to her confusion.

And there it was. Those green-blue orbs of domineering warmth, so inviting but heated, said everything she needed to know. She was powerless. That was the simple truth of her situation right now. Jess had all of the power and Kyodai, for all her wealth and experience, couldn't so much as stand up to her. If Jess willed it, she would overthrow her parents and take over the kingdom. Amidst this power reversal, however, Kyodai could see -- feel -- the love in Jess's gaze.

How could pure dominance combine so perfectly with affection? Was Jess born to be in this position? To love and dominate someone? Kyodai briefly thought about trying to turn the tables, but, as if reading her intent on her soul, Jess's expression hardened into a frightful glare. The princess's normally curious and boundless nature buckled beneath it.

She just gets more and more incredible the longer I'm with her, Kyodai thought and stared lovingly, and submissively, upon her fiancée's striking visage.

"Kyo," Jess said softly, drawing Kyodai from her reprieve, "If you don't want to..." Kyodai shook her head and briefly broke character.

"No. I want to do this. I want to know everything about you, Jess. The way you taste, smell, feel... But," she added as she shuffled forward to kneel directly in front of Jess's puckered anus "I'm going to claim my reward now."

"Huh?"

"For that staring contest I won."

"You were serious about that?" Jess chuckled.

"I'm always serious," Kyodai echoed her laughter, "Now for my reward. I want you to take those pills you mentioned before we fuck," Just saying what they were going to do sent tingles across her skin, up her spine and throughout her mind.

"All of them?"

"How many did you grab?" Jess paused and pondered for a moment. She didn't pay her nudity any mind, nor the persistent throbbing in her balls and cock.

"I think about six or seven, maybe?"

"Leave me two," Kyodai said with a mischievous grin, "I don't want to miss out on cumming like a fire hose."

"Done," Jess firmly stated, locking eyes with Kyo, "Now," her voice reclaimed its assertive edge, "Enough talk. You haven't worshipped my ass yet..." she paused and bit her lip uncertainly, "Slut."

A trill went down Kyodai's spine at the insult. Her pussy flared with desire and her cock pulsed heavily. No one ever said that to her. The girls at school would say to each other all the time, but never once had they directed at Kyodai, even jokingly. The princess pushed her strange sense of joy aside and moved in close, until she was eye to 'eye' with Jess's ass.

"Mistress," Kyodai breathed lustfully, "May I use my hands?"

"What for?" Jess huffed, worried she would lose her nerve if they waited any longer.

"I want to hold your beautiful ass," Kyodai explained.

"Very well," Jess sighed, both in assent and at the oddly pleasant sensation of the princess's breath on her anus, then yelped as a pair of hands clamped down on, and groped, her rich derriere.

Kyodai swallowed her hesitance and stuck her tongue out as she leaned further forward. Her muscle met the tight ring, earning a jolt from Jess that inadvertently pushed the tip past her rim. The princess locked her every muscle, ready to force herself to remain in place despite the awful taste she expected to assault her. Her anticipation fell flat, however, as such a flavour never showed itself.

It was sour, yes, distinctly so. But it wasn't repulsive. Kyodai hummed out of curiosity and pushed in further, her lithe muscle wriggling against the velvety walls of Jess's rectum, where she gathered more of that uniquely acidic taste. She wrapped lips around the lightly puckered orifice and sucked gently, producing a surprised moan from Jess, as her hands groped at the teen's pert ass cheeks.

"Mm," Jess moaned, "What's it like, Kyo? Kneeling there with your face in my ass? Your tongue feels so weird, but so good. Ah, I can feel you licking around my ass. That's so dirty, your highness. But you'd do it again for me, wouldn't you?" Jess couldn't stop herself. The words flowed past her lips before she could cage them in her mind.

Kyo moaned and doubled her efforts. Did she like dirty talk? Jess wondered and let herself speak freely.

"Yes... only for me. You'd kiss my tight little ass and stick your tongue inside of it, all because I wanted you too. You'd dirty your perfect face for me. You'll even let me cum inside of you. I wonder," Jess lowered her voice, catching herself before she continued... "Would you even have my child if I asked?" Kyo's ministrations fell completely silent. She pulled her tongue free with a gasp and loudly swallowed.

"For you, Jess," she said, breaking character once again, "Only for you. I'd bare your child again and again." Jess turned around, ignoring how Kyo's saliva ran down the crevice of her ass, and knelt down in front of the princess.

"Really?"

"Yes," Kyo affirmed.

"I..." Jess trailed off. Instead of trying to use her words again, she grabbed Kyo by the hair and roughly pulled her close until their lips met. Jess could taste her sour ass on her lips, but paid it no mind as she plunged her tongue past Kyo's teeth. Their breasts mashed against each other, Kyo's much larger pair failing under gravity's sway to repel the intruders, as both commoner and princess lustfully devoured each other's figures with their hands. Barely a second passed when they parted for air, before their tongues found each other once more.

Their breathing grew heavier with every passing moment, coming out as small gusts of lustful air. Moans echoed deep in their chests, rising in response to one another, before they pulled apart out of necessity. Kyodai and Jess's eyes locked perfectly, blinking in tandem so as to not lose a single second of the other's visage. Saliva connected them physically as they panted rapidly.

"Is it time... Mistress?" Kyodai panted with a small, yet perfectly carnal grin.

"It's now or never," Jess answered, "My balls feel like two anvils." They chuckled and kissed once more, tongues wrestling playfully as they stood up.

"The pills," Kyodai reminded Jess as she sat on her bed.

"Right," Jess quickly found her jeans and grabbed the pills. There were eight in total, each of them no bigger than a finger nail. There were two colours, Jess noticed with a frown.

"What is it?" Kyodai asked, leaning forward to try and see.

"Nothing," Jess assured her. They were probably to mark which one was stronger, she thought. One was orange and the other a royal purple, though there were only two of the latter. Jess decided to leave one of each for Kyo, "Here," Jess handed the princess the two pills she had requested.

"Oh," Kyo moved to her bedside table and opened a drawer, revealing several bottles of water, "Gotta be prepared," she explained in response to Jess's inquisitive stare and handed her a bottle.

"Bottom's up," Jess said with a grin and shovelled the six pills into her mouth before chugging them down with several mouthfuls. Kyo did the same shortly afterward.

"All ready?"

Jess nodded and climbed onto the bed, pushing Kyo down onto her back, "Are you?"

"I've been waiting for this since we met," Kyo explained, "And my pussy hasn't felt this wet since... never." They shared a smile as Jess lowered herself to Kyo's lips, while she moved herself to straddle one of Kyo's legs, pushing her own between the princess's thighs. The heat was intense, like a furnace, and so wet, as if she had been doused in water. Jess pulled away and unseated herself from Kyo's leg. She shuffled back to give her room.

Kyodai panted with anticipation as she spread her legs wide. The air felt so cool against her soaked pussy and thighs, even with her balls to shield the former. A slight breeze came from one of her vents across the room and brushed along her snatch, sending a spark of pleasure racing across her nerve, escaping her body in a keening moan. Everything seemed so different despite being so familiar to her. Her sheets were the same, her mattress just as soft as ever, and she slept naked quite often... was it because of what was about to come?

Because she was about to give her virginity?

Jess moved onto all fours and crawled over to Kyo. She crouched low until her face was level with the princess's stunning pussy. The lips were big and puffy, yet somehow refined and cute, like a delicate flower in bloom. It was impossible to resist such a tempting view. Jess moved her weight onto one hand and reached out to lightly run her fingertips along Kyo's dripping snatch. A moan met her touch.

"J-Jess... Hmm, so good," Kyo groaned from above, reaching down to keep her balls from obscuring Jess's inspection. Jess giggled at the reaction and dipped a finger inside the princess's opening, "Ah!" Kyo gasped.

Jess slowly moved forward, eyes drinking in the beautiful sight. She stopped when her lips barely hovered over Kyo's pussy, no doubt causing her laboured breaths to tease the sensitive lips, and inhaled deeply. The scent permeated her sinuses with that single breath, so carnal and so sweet with an inexplicable tangy edge much like her own but so much more intense. It didn't simply waft up from Kyo's sex, rather it seemed to actively slither through the air to entice those in its reach. Jess pushed her finger in slightly deeper and the aroma thickened.

"Kyo, you smell so good," Jess whispered and extended her tongue to flick across Kyo's peeping clit, "What about your taste?" She dipped her head lower and pushed her wet muscle flat against as much of the princess's pussy as she could, tasting her bittersweet juices as they leaked around her finger. Jess groaned and removed the digit, bringing it to her mouth and licking it clean.

"Jess," Kyo panted. She released her balls and held her hands out for Jess, who gladly took them and moved up.

"Kyo," Jess smiled down at the princess and kissed her tenderly, using her tongue and lips to tell her everything would be okay. Kyo moaned her agreement and reciprocated passionately. Jess pulled off, her breathing heavy with lust, and moved until she knelt between Kyo's legs. She gripped her cock, barely holding back a gasp at how sensitive it was, "I-I won't last long," she warned.

"It's okay. We've got all night. And tomorrow if we need it." Jess grinned, before turning her focus to her cock and Kyo's pussy, both of which were mere inches apart now. The dominant teen moved forward slightly and pressed the tip of her member against Kyo's snatch, gasping at how hot it felt against her head.

"I'm going in... tell me if it hurts, okay?" Kyo nodded and moved one hand to support her balls and the other to gently lay atop Jess's cock. Jess took a deep breath and gave a testing thrust. To her surprise, Kyo opened up around her girth with staggering ease. The princess's tight walls enveloped Jess's bulbous tip and even some of her pulsating shaft. Both of their voices turned to high pitched moans.

Jess could barely hold herself back. Her instincts screamed at her to thrust it all inside and start fucking, but that wouldn't do. This was her first time and she would not -- could not -- let something as simple as her primal urges ruin it. Jess slowly fed another inch inside and frowned when she came against a barrier. She looked down at her crotch in confusion, seeing that she couldn't have more than inch of her shaft inside.

"K-Kyo? You're a... a..."

"I'm a virgin," Kyodai admitted with an embarrassed grin, "Not my choice. But," she released her balls and wrapped both arms around Jess's neck, using her as leverage to pull herself up until they were face to face, "I'm glad that I've still got it. Now I can give it you."

"Kyo," Jess groaned, "I'll be gentle."

"I know you will," Kyodai lowered herself back down, but her eyes never once lost contact with Jess's. Her fiancée pulled back an inch, sending waves of pleasure crashing upon Kyodai's consciousness, before, with a meek grunt, she speared forth in one strong motion. Kyodai's royal hymen didn't stand a chance.

The princess clamped her teeth together and gripped the bed sheets, tearing great rends in the fabric with her nails. Agony seared through the earlier pleasure like a vicious slash, removing all sense of enjoyment with a frightening precision. Through her anguish, however, a sensation that she had never once enjoyed shone brightly like a star going supernova; fulfilment.

Jess immediately paused after she broke through Kyo's hymen. She moved carefully until she could wrap her arms around Kyo, one hand going to the small of her back and the other to her hair. They stayed like that for several seconds, enraptured by the other for different reasons.

"I'm okay," Kyo eventually whispered. Jess pushed herself up and looked down at her worriedly, "Really. Just... just take it slow, okay?"

"Okay," Jess nodded, "I'm gonna start." Kyo smiled and braced herself. Jess pulled back slightly, wincing when she heard Kyo's sharp intake of breath, and pushed in marginally deeper. She repeated this, gradually building a slow, gentle rhythm, until almost half of her cock was wrapped in Kyo's carnal depths.