The Royal Cock Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pain had already begun to recede. Kyodai had never lingered on the pain her virgin partners felt when she slept with them, favouring the blissful climaxes that came afterward. She never expected that it would feel like that, however. Did they feel the same brilliant sense of fulfilment? No, she decided, they couldn't, not with her. She was a treasure to them, not a genuine lover. Kyodai smiled gratefully at Jess, glad that she was her first. Technically speaking that is.

"Don't just move back and forward," Kyodai advised through laboured breaths, "Angle your hips differently from time to time. And don't be afraid to, hmm, to touch me." Jess did as she was instructed, alternating the height and angle of her thrusts, while reaching out with one hand to grope at Kyodai's massive breast. A deep moan vibrated in the back of Kyodai's throat as pleasure surpassed the dwindling pain.

Jess couldn't speak. She was terrified that a single word uttered would break the moment. She might say something dumb or accidentally make herself cum too early. Speech was unnecessary, however, as her actions spoke tens of thousands of words far more articulately than her mouth ever could. Her thrusts hastened as she sank more of her prick into Kyo's soaking wet canal, spreading her walls wide each time she charged forward. Pleasure suffused every thrust of her hips.

Even if it was her first time, Jess never could have anticipated just what a pussy would feel like around her cock. So hot and wet, tight and smooth, gentle and strong... so many contradicting aspects, yet all of them utterly true no matter how she looked at them. The drenched walls clamped around her cock, conforming to its shape perfectly, and pulling on her as she pulled back. Soft, lewd squelches began to fill the air as Jess's thrusts gained pace and her confidence spiked.

Kyo was moaning regularly now. They were soft and airy, yet still so delightfully carnal. Jess lost herself in the cacophony of sounds; the lewd squelch of her hastening thrusts, Kyo's gradually rising moans, and, eventually, the clap of flesh on flesh. Jess broke from her reverie and blinked as she found herself directly over Kyo.

"Is it...?"

"Yeah, it's all inside me," Kyo confirmed with a joyous smirk that could have melted diamonds. Jess reciprocated and raised her a hungry, almost animalistic kiss. Her thrusts resurged, harder and faster than ever. She didn't have to worry about Kyo being in pain anymore, as she felt the princess's arms around her back and her breasts on either side of her. They almost seemed like they were trying to devour her. Not that Jess would refuse such a glorious fate.

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" Kyo's moans turned to high pitched yelps, so loud that they escaped the prison of Jess's lips, "J-Jess, hmm ah... I-I'm gonna... gonna..."

"You can't cum," Jess pleaded, her own ecstasy rapidly rising, "Not with your cock, not yet." She started looking around desperately for some way to keep Kyo from cumming, or at least ejaculating. The answer to her prayers came in the form of a stray rubber band. Jess didn't question why it was there, and snatched it up. She quickly pulled it over and down to the base of Kyo's cock. The princess cried out at the unpleasant tightness, but her moans quickly returned.

"N-now?" Kyodai begged, barely holding onto the vestiges of her self-control.

"Yes," Jess hissed, "Cum with me, Kyo. I want to feel you cum when I flood your pussy with my cum." The realisation only then seemed to dawn on Jess, that she was going to cum inside the princess. Without any protection and balls swollen with enough cum to impregnate a small city.

"Oh fuck!" Jess cried, "I'm gonna cum in you. I'm gonna cum in your womb. You'll be so full of my sperm!" Her desire to orgasm reached a peak that it never had before. Even when she refused to masturbate for days, it hadn't been nearly this intense. Was it those pills? Almost in response, Jess felt her balls churn and startled as she caught the sound clearly. Her hips slammed against Kyo's, uncaring for any discomfort she caused. She just needed to cum.

"Yes! YES! Cum in me, give me your babies! Jess, make me a mom. Please, oh goddess, please give me all your cum!" Kyodai herself seemed to be feeling the same kind of breeder's lust that had beset Jess. Her womb felt like a furnace with two smaller, yet somehow more intense, boilers attached. It wasn't simply a desire to reach climax with Jess, but a need.

"C-cumming! Kyo, cum with me!"

"YEEEESSSS!" Kyodai screeched. Her legs went rigid as her pussy tightened like a vice and a deluge of her juices squirted from around Jess's prick, each spurt so powerful despite the obstruction. Not that Jess paid any attention to being doused in the princess's cum, as she too attained climax. Through the pleasure, she didn't notice how her cock violently throbbed and twitched as it, too, tried to orgasm. Not a drop escaped, though.

Jess rammed her cock in and out rapidly. She slammed against Kyo's cervix, demanding entry and, in the face of her aggressive onslaught, soon found it. Jess hilted herself at that moment, joining Kyo in screaming her ecstasy, regardless of whoever might hear. Her balls clenched tight against her body and sent a viscous deluge of rich, sperm laden semen pouring through her member like a tsunami wave.

"FUUUUUCK!" Jess roared as the first of many gushes sprayed into Kyo's royal uterus, filling the organ in an instant. Before the initial release could even dwindle, another resurged, then another and another. It was more of an endless stream than a simple orgasm. The pressure increased further and further, however there was no release. Jess's cock simply plugged the exit completely, her seed too thick to escape.

When their screams had died down, the two found one another and locked lips. The usual hunger was absent, yet also stronger than ever. Their tongues played together rather than wrestled for dominance, as they moaned almost in competition with one another. Jess's hips continued to thrust languidly, prolonging her already absurd orgasm. Kyodai bucked back in return, experience miniature orgasms simply from the slight thrusts.

Partway through, Jess's cognitive mind noticed an odd pressure against her stomach. She pulled back out of curiosity and gasped in shock.

"K-Kyo?" She moaned, unable to summon any hint of gravity in her voice as pleasure continued to smoulder her nerves.

"Hmm?" Kyo murmured dreamily and managed to raise her torso up with her elbows. Her eyes went wide, "Oh, wow..."

"Yeah..." Jess agreed as she and the princess watched Kyo's once tight middle expand larger and larger with every passing second.

"I look pregnant," Kyo giggled and moaned, swaying her hips to entice Jess to start thrusting again. The dominant teen obliged gladly, all the while keeping her gaze locked firmly on Kyo's swelling stomach, so huge that she looked ready to give birth at any minute. And yet, despite having cum more than most futanari did in a month, Jess's balls didn't feel that much lighter. What did those pills do?

"I'm so huge," Kyo giggled after several minutes passed. Jess's orgasm had come to an end seconds earlier, after the flow of cum refused to subside in all that time. And all of it, every single ounce, had been packed tightly into Kyo's womb, "I wonder if I'll get this big later," she wondered aloud and looked to Jess, who laid beside and beneath her, cock still half-erect and coated in a mix of their juices.

"Who knows?" Jess sighed. Her body felt so tired, yet so alive. It was an odd, but enjoyable combination, "Maybe you'll get even bigger?"

"Then I'd be the size of a horse," Kyo chuckled, the rumbles in her chest sending great ripples along her mountainous stomach. It was truly a sight to behold, having far exceeded the size of Jess's balls and Kyo's breasts combined. She looked pregnant with triplets. Jess could tell that she was shrinking, slowly but surely, as thick cum leaked from her deflowered pussy in a steady stream. The princess turned around and kissed Jess sweetly on the lips.

"I'm so glad we waited this long," Kyo breathed happily, "Almost ruined everything earlier."

"Don't remind me," Jess playfully groaned and chuckled, brushing her lips against Kyo's cheek, "This was incredible... you were incredible."

"Hmm, you haven't seen anything yet," Kyo murmured softly.

"Oh?" Jess arched an eyebrow and waited expectantly.

"It's obvious, isn't it?"

"Maybe... but I wanna hear it," Jess teased with a lustful smirk.

"Well, as soon as I'm small enough. It'll be my turn," Kyo tilted her head and nipped at Jess's neck possessively, "Make sure you pay attention when I do. You've much to learn, my beautiful apprentice."

"Yes, Empress Kyodai," Jess smirked and leaned in for a kiss. They laid there in silence for a minute, enjoying the afterglow and sound of Jess's cum leaking profusely onto the bed.

"It'll be another first for you, won't it, Jess?" Kyodai inquired, to which Jess nodded, "Thank you."

"For what?"

"For trusting me with so much."

"Kyo," Jess sighed and leaned her cheek against the princess's head, "I'd trust you with my life... even if you can be a bit of an airhead," she added with a chuckle.

"Hey," Kyodai admonished with a playful pout, "I'll get you for that."