All Comments on 'The Sad Demise of H. Hattlefield'

by 100 Angry Bananas

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
A Perfect Horror Tale

I doubt very many readers of this site know who H.P. Lovecraft and won't appreciate this story, which is a shame considering how well you nailed the tone and themes. This was a very fun read! Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
AMAZING

Lovecraft is one of my most fave of all authors, and this story was an EXCELLENT one. Well written, sticking to the traditional Lovecraft mythos. Definatly one to read again !

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
A VERY GOOD PIECE OF LOVECRAFTIAN STYLE

Great Work. You were able to write very close to the style of H.P. Lovecraft. Sexy, I don?t know, but still a great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Excellent parody

Congratulations on your gnawing, nameless horror of a story. You have culled well from Lovecraft's store.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Awesome

Beautifully written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Bravo!

While I admit my unfortunate ignorance of Lovecraft, you have crafted a magnificent story with strong detail and an entrancing theme. Perhaps it is because I have never read anything of this nature, but I was enraptured!

SabledrakeSabledrakeover 19 years ago
Excellent!

You captured the style wonderfully and delivered up a creative, intelligent, top-notch tale! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Love the ending

Perfect ending for a Lovecraft pastiche.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous