The Sales Convention

Story Info
A story of teasing, arousal, and out of bounds behavior!
3.8k words
4.16
22.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story of teasing and arousal, with just a little out-of-bounds behavior!

*****

My boyfriend James arrived at my house after work, bringing Chinese take-out, and I greeted him with a kiss at the door. It was after 7:00, but the warm Orlando sun was still bright.

"You look happy," I said.

"I'm always happy when I see you lover."

"Well, thank you for that, but you look happier than usual."

"That's because I'm taking you away next weekend."

"James, you're finally taking me on that island vacation!"

"Not quite," he said with a laugh. "Just Miami. But we get to stay in a really fancy hotel, and we get a great banquet."

"What's the occasion?"

"I'm a small business channel reseller for StarSoft, and I qualified for their sales promotion program this year. It's kind of a reward for selling a bunch of their software. Although it's not as exciting this year because it's so close. They move the event around the country. Two years ago when I qualified I got a trip to San Antonio, and the year before that it was Las Vegas."

"That's ok baby, we can have fun on the drive down. Bring along some music, and stop along the way if we feel like it."

"That's what I thought. And the hotel really does look great from the brochures they sent. It's right on the beach, and it has two big pools, a water slide and a spa, and StarSoft pays for everything. But right now lets eat while the food is till hot, and I'll show you the invitation."

- - - - -

The drive to Miami really was fun. We stocked James's SUV with snacks and drinks, as well as lots of our favorite CDs. The banquet was Friday night at 7pm, so we both took off work early and left Orlando at mid-day, so we don't have to rush to get to the hotel and get settled.

We arrived at the hotel, and a valet immediately took our car and arranged to have our bags sent up. We checked in at the front desk, where a reservation was waiting in James's name, and they directed us to a small room for the "StarSoft party" check in.

Once again, James's name was on the list. A pleasant young woman wearing an StarSoft nametag handed us a nice messenger bag filled with StarSoft product literature, and an invitation to the welcoming banquet that evening. She also gave James something that looked like a credit card, and explained that we could use it in the hotel restaurants and spa to charge our expenses to StarSoft during our stay.

We thanked her, and we headed up to the room. The drive was long enough that we were both tired and ready to relax a little.

The room turned out to be every bit as nice as the brochures promised. There wass a sitting room with a large flat-screen TV, a separate bedroom with another TV, and a Jacuzzi tub. We also found a bottle of champagne and two glasses (labeled with the StarSoft logo, of course). Our bags were waiting, neatly stacked, in the entry.

"Wow! This is going to be fun," I said, "I vote we save the champagne for another time. Right now I'd really like to take a shower and maybe soak in that tub for a while."

"I was thinking the same thing. It looks big enough for two, doesn't it?" James said with a grin.

We quickly get undressed. I start getting the Jacuzzi filled while James showered. By the time he got out, the tub was full. I give him a soft kiss as he settled into the warm tub.

I quickly showered, then slipped into the tub beside him. At first we just laid back, letting the jets massage us.

After a while James pulled me to him, and we kissed. Gradually our kiss became more passionate. I felt his body against me, my breasts pressed against his strong chest as the water bubbled around us. I felt my cock begin to stiffen against me. I reached down, my hand closing around his shaft, stroking lightly.

"Mmmm," he said as he pulled away from me. "I don't think we have time before the banquet lover. In fact, we'd better get dressed or we'll be late."

We quickly got out of the tub, dried off in the soft hotel towels, and started to dress. I knew James was watching me, and I enjoyed the feeling of getting ready for a night out with my man. I could tell he especially liked the low neckline on the dress I brought... I could see his starting to get a little hard just watching me. I was very tempted to skip the banquet and undress you again right here in the hotel room, but I resisted, knowing wed have plenty of time later.

We took the elevator down to the banquet room. There were already many people gathered. It looked like there was seating for about 200 people, at large round tables. Waiters circulated through the crowd with trays of hors d'oeuvres, and there was an open bar.

As we wandered through the crowd I spotted a few acquaintances from previous years, and we exchanged polite greetings. Mostly we just had fun looking at all the people and enjoying the hors d'oeuvres. I noticed that whenever we paused to talk to someone, the men's eyes wandered down to my cleavage. It was happy to see that James kept his attention on my, despite the many hot women in the room.

Around 7:30, someone stepped up to the podium and announced that dinner would be served soon, so we found a seat at one of the open tables. The table seated ten, so we were one of five couples. As everyone was seated, we went around the table and introduced ourselves.

Two of the couples, Ken and Linda, and Bill and Denise, flew out together from Los Angeles, where Ken and Bill operate a software consulting business. It seems like they've already had a few drinks, and they're in a jovial mood.

Another couple, Mary and Jim, were from Dallas, where Mary is a sales rep for an IT services firm. They were both in their mid thirties, quite tall and athletic looking.

The final couple, Colin and Suzanne, owned a computer sales firm in Chicago.

Once everyone was settled, the announcer stepped to the podium again.

"Good evening, everyone. I want to welcome you all, on behalf of the StarSoft channel reseller program, and congratulate you on your great work over the past year. Now I could stand up here and talk about our exciting new products and plans for the next year, but the purpose of this trip is to reward you, not to bore you. Besides, all the information on our new products is in the bags you were given when you checked in. So I encourage you to read it over when you get back home, and contact your StarSoft sales rep if you have any questions. And now... enjoy the dinner and have fun!"

The room is filled with applause and cheers as he left the podium, and waiters began filing into the room with serving trays.

The meal was truly exceptional. There were several courses, and a choice of entrees for just about any taste or dietary preference. As we ate, we got to know the others at our table. Inevitably, we talked a little about business and the StarSoft products, but we tried to steer away from work and talk about the places we lived, hobbies, travel, and of course the food.

We all had a couple of drinks during the meal, and the two couples from LA, who had started before us, had quite a bit more more. By the end of the meal, Linda and Denise had started telling some pretty off-color stories, which were actually quite funny. Only Colin and Suzanne, the couple from Chicago, seemed a little uncomfortable.

As the meal would down, dessert carts appeared, and we groaned at the thought of even more food. As we made our selections, the host once again stepped up to the podium and announced, "As you know, the hotel facilities are free for your use this weekend, but there's one more surprise! The StarSoft staff members circulating through the room are bringing you each 25 gambling chips. We've set up a special casino area in hotel Ballroom C, on the floor just above us. The casino is open tonight, and tomorrow night starting at 7:00. We have poker, blackjack, and roulette tables."

"I want to emphasize that these chips have no cash value, and the gaming is just for fun. But if you turn in your chips by 11:00 AM on Sunday, before you leave the hotel, the person who turns in the most chips will win a 60" Sony plasma TV!"

At this, Denise said, slurring her words a little, "Hey Bill, we could watch your porn collection life size on a TV that big!"

"You guys have a porn collection?" asked Linda. "Why don't you ever invite me and Ken over?"

"Well, I'm sure they have porn on the hotel TVs - we could go up to our room now," the other woman replied with a laugh.

As we talked, we dug into our desserts. Other tables seemed to have gotten served before us, and people were rapidly leaving the room, probably headed for the gaming area.

"I'm really not too excited about going gambling tonight. I guess it just seems like too much mental effort after that big meal." said Bill.

"How am I going to get enough chips to win that big TV?" protested Denise.

"Well I have an idea," Linda replied. Looking around the room to make sure there is nobody nearly, she hooked one finger in the neckline of her dress, under her bra, and pulled downward until part of her nipple is exposed.

"OK guys, want to see the rest? Three... no wait, four chips each!" she says with a laugh.

Suzanne, the woman from Chicago, stood so quickly she almost knocked her chair over. "I think someone here has had too much to drink. It was nice meeting you all, but Colin and I will be going to the gaming tables now."

She took her husband by the hand and led him quickly away.

Denise and Linda laughed loudly, and Linda's teasing offer seemed forgotten, until Bill pushed four chips toward Linda. "I'm in," he says.

Jim glanced at Mary, who just gave him a grin. He too pushed four chips toward Linda.

I nudged James, encouraging him, and he added four of his own chips to the pile.

Linda looked at her husband Ken. "Well?" she asked.

"What, you don't expect me to pay to see your tits, do you? Besides, we're pooling our chips."

"Maybe we are, maybe we aren't. Now pay up, buster, or leave the table!"

Shaking his head, Ken tossed four of his chips to his wife. She quickly added the chips to her pile, and then looked around the room quickly. She them slowly pulled down her dress and bra again, this time continuing until one breast is entirely exposed. Her breast was medium size, and her nipple was large and pink, and very stiff.

We all watched in shocked silence as she cupped her breast in her hand, squeezing it slightly, then pinching her nipple. She gave everyone a few seconds to enjoy her show before carefully pulling up her dress.

"Wow!" exclaimed Bill, breaking the tension. "That was hot, Linda!"

His wife, Denise, gave him a dirty look, then announces to the table, "OK, my turn! How about a two-for-one show... five chips to see them both!"

Denise had small tits and was wearing a dress with a deep V-neck, and clearly no bra.

Since the ice had already been broken, each of the guys quickly pushed some chips to her. After a quick look around, she pulled her top open, exposing herself. She gave her upper body a shake, making her pretty little tits bounce. She then slowly ran one fingernail around her left nipple, teasing it, as the men watched, almost breathless.

She slipped her finger into her mouth, getting it wet, and then slowly ran it over her right nipple.

As we watched her teasing her nipples, I reached my hand under the table and slid it up James' leg. I felt his growing hardness through his pants, and gave him a squeeze. I don't know if I was more turned on by watching Denise, or by feeling my man's stiff cock, but I was definitely getting wet.

Finally, Denise flicked her finger against her nipple, and then casually straightened her clothes.

"My God!" said Ken, "We're going to have to get you girls upstairs before you get us arrested!"

Before I even knew what I was saying, I blurted out, "Wait! Don't I get a turn to earn some chips?"

Everyone turned toward me, the men starting at my breasts. I felt me face burning with embarrassment, but at the same time I was so excited I could hardly breathe/

Slowly I took a chip and slid it down between my boobs.

"Now, how much do you guys bid to retrieve the chip?"

I think James was a little shocked, but after a moment he realized he shouldn't be. After some of the things we've done together, he knew that I enjoy teasing and playing with other men, as long as we're together.

There's stunned silence for a moment, and then Bill said "FIVE CHIPS!"

"Six," Ken quickly said.

Jim, the big man from Dallas, said "Seven."

The bidding continued until it finally stalled with Ken at "sixteen." I realized that's all the chips any of the men have left, after paying Linda and Denise.

Ken pushed his chips toward me, and walks around behind me, screening me from the view of the busboys who have started clearing the other tables.

He slowly reached down and brushed his fingers over my skin, sliding downward. My hand, still in James' lap, tightened around his stiff cock.

Ken slid his hand between my boobs. "So soft," he murmured.

I felt his fingers exploring, sliding under my bra. He rubbed my nipple and I gasped a little. His hand lingered a bit, and then he "found" the chip and ever so slowly slowly pulled it out.

He quickly returned to his chair, and pulled his wife Linda to him for a deep kiss.

I was about ready to drag James up to our room, if he could find a way to stand with his cock as hard as it was. Suddenly, Mary said to me, "Are you willing to make Jim the same offer, even though he lost the bid?"

I looked at the big, handsome man and quickly nodded. Mary carefully counted out 16 chips from her own stack and handed them to me. I took one of the chips, and once again buried it in my cleavage.

Jim rose from his chair and stood behind me. He brushed his big hand over my cheek, and then trailed his fingers down my neck. I felt his hand sliding downward, his fingers under my bra. He made no pretense of searching for the chip... he simply cupped your tit in his big hand and squeezed. My nipple stiffened against his palm, and he rubbed and caressed me. Was so turned on I started start stroking James' cock under the table. I didn't even try to be subtle... it was obvious to everyone at the table that I was jerking off my man as Jim played with my boob.

It seemed like Jim played with me for a long, long time, although it is over all too soon. He pulled out his hand, along with the chip. He looked into my eyes as he touched the warm chip to his lips.

Mary gathered her things and rose to her feet. She looked at us and said, "We enjoyed meeting you. Perhaps we'll get together again later in the weekend." She hooked her arm through her husband's, and together they headed for the elevators.

The two couples from LA also seemed to be ready to leave. They were each kissing and embracing their partners, and it was clear they are very anxious to get upstairs.

I also couldn't wait to be alone with James. We quickly headed to the elevators, with James walking just slightly behind to try to conceal his obvious erection. As we walked, he whispered, "You are such a sexy woman! I'm so lucky you're mine."

As we entered our room, it's all I could do to keep from tearing his clothes off. Fortunately he was at least as excited as me. We fell into one another's arms, kissing deeply. He pulled me tight against him, and I could feel his throbbing cock pressed against me.

He began to undo my zipper, but I pulled away. I found your purse and retrieved a chip, quickly sliding it between my breasts. "Your turn," I said, "I want my lover to experience what those other men did."

I pulled out the desk chair in our sitting room, and sat with your back to him.

James stood behind me, and started to caress my neck and shoulders. As aroused as I was, I still appreciated him going slowly. He caressed my face, and leaned down to kiss my cheek. He slid hands down my neck, his fingers feeling the warmth of my skin. He reached the base of my neck, and kneeded my shoulders, massaging me, before slowly sliding his hands downward, into my bra.

I felt the familiar feeling of his hand exploring my tits, cupping them, feeling the weight in his hands. He teased my nipples, which we already stiff with arousal.

With his other hand he pulled down my zipper, and helped me slide my dress off my shoulders. I unhook my bra and you pulled it off. The chip fell to the floor, forgotten, as his hands closed around me, playing with my tits. I turned my head, and he leaned down to kiss me, his tongue sliding into my mouth as he tweaked and pinched my nipples.

He played with me until I was moaning into his mouth, our lips and tongues constantly moving and exploring one another.

I reached out for him and pull him around until he was standing in front of the chair. I quickly unhooked his belt and opened his pants. I could see the swollen outline of his cock under his underwear, a wet stain at the tip from the constant flow of precum.

I pulled down his pants and underwear and took he beautiful erection in my hand, stroking up and down.

"All for you" he said.

"Really? Well, I'm certainly going to get the benefit. But you did enjoy seeing all those titties tonight, didn't you James?"

I could tell he wasn't sure how to answer this question, so he decided it was safest to simply not say anything. But I don't let him off the hook so easily.

I gripped his cock tightly, stroking it with short, quick strokes. I spread the slick precum from the tip down his shaft, and asked again, "You can tell me... you liked seeing Linda and Denise, didn't you? You wished it was you playing with their tits."

"Yes!" he gasped.

"Good, because I liked feeling how hard you were getting. And I liked having Ken and Jim feeling my boobs."

I stroked his shaft a few more times, and then took the head between my lips, sucking it into my mouth.

"Oh baby, yes!" he groaned as he felt my hot mouth on his shaft, my tongue licking and caressing the swollen head.

I bobbed my your head up and down, and he rocked his hips, sliding his shaft wetly in and out of my mouth.

I could tell his orgasm was close, so I pulled back from him. I released his cock from my lips with a pop.

He pulled me to my feet, and we moved into the bedroom, shedding our shoes and remaining clothes are we go.

We tumbled onto the bed, holding one another and kissing. I wrapped my legs around him, pulling him to me. The head of his cock found my sopping pussy, and slipped between my lips.

I felt the heat radiating from him as he penetrated me, my wetness almost gushing as he slid in. The long buildup throughout the evening had been like a rising tide, and the waves of energy crashed over us as he plunged into me.

We were kissing one another, suck and biting, as our hips thrust together. My boobs were trapped between us, my nipples pressed against his chest. My legs wrapped around him, locking my body to his as he thrust into me again and again.

I felt his erection, as large and hard as I have ever felt it. I felt him moving in me, filling me as we fucked.

Between kisses I called out his name, telling him that I loved him you over and over. I grind my body against him, rubbing my clit against him as we rocked together, moving faster and faster.

There was no more breath for words... just gasps and incoherent moans. I knew I couldn't stop... I couldn't keep from cumming. I tried to hold out as long and possible, holding back my orgasm as James buried his shaft in me again and again and again. And then neither of us could hold back any longer. The hot flood of semen erupted into me, flowing into me, filling me. I groaned with a mixture of pleasure, and love, and pure animal release as I came.

12