The Sales Convention

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And I heard your voice, the wonderful sounds of his orgasm, mingled with my own whimpers and moans. I feel our bodies stiffen and tremble against one another as my nails dig into his back. Our bodies were locked together, joined, as we shared this incredible moment.

Gradually we relaxed. I found myself laughing, and you joined me. We were almost overwhelmed by the intensity of how turned on we were, even after cumming

I looked into his eyes with a happy smile and kissed him. I felt his cock softening just a little, still inside me, and I let it gently slide out, rolling over to lie beside him. He took my hand in his, and we laid side by side, contented, just listening to one another's breathing.

It was a long day, driving down from Orlando and then sitting through the banquet - not to mention the experiences afterwards. I was still tingling with arousal, but I felt myself drifting into sleep. I smiled, knowing we had the whole weekend to share together.

And maybe further adventures with our new friends?

12