All Comments on 'The Sales Star Ch. 06'

by urbanslut

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
hey

babe, nice story, but somehow got a feeling it was an abrupt end. excellent effort although...cheers...

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 12 years ago
This Story Should Be A Musical !

The title can be " How to Suck Seed in Business Without Being Fully Concious ! Christina Hendrickson could be Takami, Ribert Pattinson plays Uday & Kevin Spacey stars as the slimey Sharma. Very nice,concluding empowerment fwist. Full marks & my gratitude go out to author.

MotorpenisMotorpenisabout 12 years ago
Mental Note : Never Ever Everrrrrrr ......... Fuck with UrbanSlut.

Now that being said, its an excellent story, a kickass one at that. The shrieks of disgust let out by the readers in part 4 were just what the author wanted. The more the reader gets disgusted the better He/She will feel after reading the climax.

UrbanSlut is one helluva sexy woman with a real thinking brain to boot. I salute your sexiness & my Wang does as well.

Please get back soon with another gem, I love your work.

P.S. My booby boss got suspicious of me talking to her breasts. But then half the office does (those puppies are MASSIVE !!!, When she walks its like those puppies are fighting with each other :)

darklord4637darklord4637about 12 years ago
great story alltogether

even if i expected more at the end...no offence..u r the best ...cheers....

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
Strong sixth

Wow...it took her a while to get skeptical, but when it took, it was a doozie! Will Chap. 7 be payoff time for Sharma? She STILL has insemination to deal with, but I'm sure India has sperm banks that can approximate hubby better than Uday or Sharma would have!

pleasurepole69pleasurepole69about 12 years ago
Not the end!

The end does not really justify the title! Ketaki has to be the Sales Star! I would recommend a similar story Quid Pro Quo! Please read that and I am sure you would know what to do!

The entire series was a bang but this seems like a whimper! Sorry for being harsh but that's the way I feel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Nooooo

Pls don't stop and end it here. Ketaki needs to get knocked up by Sharma, fall for him and I don't run away or something. Pls pls pls continue with the story!

Sanjayanand1Sanjayanand1about 12 years ago
Great Ending

Different Strokes for diffrent folks. I thought it was a good end. She is promoted and she feels cheated on being Whored out. So she rapes the guy. I have seen many smart asses in my life. Users. They need to be abused. Enjoyed. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Great going !!!!

wrighterwrighterabout 12 years ago

Finally A GR8 end, somehow i hated last part. thought it was so boring n sick. the build up from part one was awesome. but u justified in this last part. thank u

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
strange

so why is she pissed for sedating her....what happened when she was asleep apart from sharma fucking her again.....i thinking she is angry about not getting the sperm...but happy about being promoted...but then why punish uday? can someone please make me understand..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Ready to fuck by Muslim

Pl. mentioned my name in your next story.

Muslim can fuck

Regards

Bhavna

vkaprasad1981vkaprasad1981about 12 years ago
hi. gr8 job.

once again a great job done by u. now tell me one thing ?

when r u finishing ur previous stories and when r u comming up with more loving wife stories ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

You are my favourite writer. Brilliant comeback, loved this story. Please keep writing, missed you in your absence

soflabbwlvrsoflabbwlvrabout 12 years ago
This is a great story!

But I would be remiss if I didn't point out a few things that bothered me. First, let me state that I was pleased that Uday got his comeuppance in the end. You did a remarkable job portraying Uday's various shades as experienced by Ketaki. Player, salesman, businessman, lover, jerk, asshole--you covered all the bases.

Sharma was another great character with only one redeeming quality--he could fuck like nobody's business. That Ketaki ultimately enjoyed fucking him more than Uday was a twist I didn't see coming.

Ketaki, of course, was a beautiful, sexy, conflicted wife. She's the type of character that you portray brilliantly and consistently. I don't know if your audience includes many women, but I know that men just eat her up. I want to work in her office.

That being said, I do have a few minor complaints. First, the misspellings and typos in this story were higher than normal for you. A little more attention paid during the editing phase would be helpful.

Second, the ending felt rushed. You zipped through that last chapter a little too quickly for me. I would have enjoyed a little more time spent on the buildup as well as the aftermath to Uday's punishment. Just a suggestion, but I thought you should know.

Overall, a tremendous story by one of my favorite authors. I can't wait for your next piece. (I'm also hoping that someday you finish the Shop Boys). Thank you for sharing your stories with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Nice Series

hehe

This was a funny ending!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
awsome

hey ur an awsome writer why dont u complete ur naked dare devils ...it awsome

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A satisfying ending

But Ketki actually enjoying Sharma & all seems a bit far fetched no matter what way I see it... Awesome writing though. Didn't sleep the whole night just to get all the stories done! Mind blown!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
BRILLIANT !!!!!!!!!

THIS IS AWESOME STUFF....TOTALLY SEDUCTIVE..AND MORE IMPORTANTLY..ITS AS IF ITS HAPPENING INFRONT OF OUR EYES...3 CHEERS TO UR WRITING SKILLS ...........

UR THE BEST WRITER HERE..........CONTINUE ...JUST CONITNUE......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Excellent writing skills

Hi,

Your writing skills are phenomenal. But I have a upset feeling in the end. You describe she feels her pussy sticky after she sends out the hotel worker in her room afterwards he begs her for excuse. what you describe that she feels sticky between her thighs does it mean even the hotel staff fucked her ?? After Sharma and uday left the room or uday even allowed the hotel staff fuck her after sedating her ??! If its so then That's cruel , using her like a cheap street whore ?? That motherfucker uday should then be get fucked by whores wid hiv and all stds !! Lol I feel sad for Ketaki ! Or is it a stimulating thought for people who are masochists !?! Just trying to understand ?! Any how ur thoughts are kinky. You just make a man horny as hell and I can't stop admiring your kinky brain filled with all these thoughts and adventures woohoo... Muah ... Keep it going Baby !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
good stuff!!

I really liked your style of writing, and thoroughly enjoyed your stories. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Hats off to entire series except for the cruel punishment at the end given to that naive chap. She could have forgiven him. Found the end horrible.

However, again it's a great work. Please complete the streaky series soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
PUNSHMENT

The ending is the best part the only episode to get 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Anti-climax

This conclusion feels a bit rushed. You should have done better with material you started with. Uday getting dominated by both ladies during their revenge was great but Ketaki should have used the opportunity to have raw sex and get impregnated while at it. Her promotion was also great but I feel she should have been given full control of the account, an opurtunity which would have made her a defacto mistress of Sharma without raising suspicion from anybody. A win-win for Ketaki and Sharma.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What happens to hubby

You have dealt with the hubby in a most callous manner. For no fault of his, he is cuckolded. Couldn't the wifey not try to persuade him to take better care of himself, become smarter, in better shape. She had no qualms being treated like a whore by her lover but is angry simply because she was drugged. Also what if she is impregnated by the slob Sharma. In all a confused story only meant for cheap thrills.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can we have another part where she continues her trust with Sharma to continue getting contracts?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous