The Sales Star Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But even after you got everything you wanted. And that old goat Sharma wanted. Why did you have to sedate me the next day?"

The muffled cries seemed like....

"Are you trying to say sorry?"

He nodded eagerly.

"Well, I am sorry too."

The moans got whinier as I pulled his eyebrows off.

Meanwhile Bhakti had changed into jeans and a t-shirt. She looked at uday, smiled, then walked to the closet and took out a big bag.

"Okay, so I got the dildos and cucumbers you asked for." she said, taking out two ominous looking dildos and four massive cucumbers. "And the clamps and ropes for his balls. And then I was passing by a sports goods store and I thought this would be a fun experiment."

She took out a cricket bat and waved it around.

"Isn't it a bit too wide even for as colossal an asshole as Uday?" I said doubtfully.

"Hehe, silly. Not the blade of the bat. The handle. See!" She rolled the rubber grip up on the handle and down. "It even has its own condom! It'll be fun to see how much of the handle he can....umm.....handle."

We both started giggling again. Uday's face was now white with fear. His tears were starting to soak the pillow.

"Okay, let's see if he has the balls for what we have planned next."

"Will you stop with the puns." I giggled, picked up the rope and the clamps and felt exhilarated looking at the defeated expression in Uday's eyes.

THE END

12