All Comments on 'The Sally Saga: Overtipping'

by 738thurber

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
The pizza boy overused plot...

The pizza boy overused plot...So nothing new in it...2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

stupid cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
stupid rerun over used plot

nothing new

nothing done well

remember for every hot wife there is a WACC

looked back at story one. there was no swinging in that one either

this is just a serial wacc

SharedSigneSharedSignealmost 8 years ago
How to spot a good story

First look for stories with low ratings. Then skip to the end and see if the comments are being left by the usual suspects like impo or if "anonymous" is saying his usual "cuck shit." I found those kind of comments here so I know this must be a good story. Now I'm going to go back and read it and probably leave a good review. You creepy reviewers do know that Literotica is the only place where you would be allowed to leave such rude filthy comments on authors' labors of love, don't you? Or were you raised in caves by ogres?

impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
Again @SharedSigne insulting...

Again @SharedSigne insulting...I never, not even once insulted this or any other writer...sure I don't like her stories and characters, but those are just stories...what I have and I appreciate in a human being is respect and self-respect...A person and in particular a woman without self-respect equals herself to an animal, it's no more that a dog in heat, fucking all the dogs that show up...For people, like you, that insult others without reason I just say: Are people like you, without concience that are capable to kill innocent people and feel no remorse...people like you love to watch war scenes with children dead and crippled and get wet...So Fuck you!!!

SharedSigneSharedSignealmost 8 years ago
I liked it, four stars

I subtract one star for lack of originality and realism, but it's still a hot story and I enjoyed reading it. The nice readers on here, in the scores of complimentary feedback messages I've been receiving, say they like stories that seem like they might have actually happened. So, by way of constructive criticism, 38F is over all bra size, 38 is chest measurement and most fat women are at least 38. F is cup size and I think it doesn't exist in the real world of real women. Also, it's true that many literotica stories have been written about the pizza delivery boy and the hot wife so it's a bit overused. I know your story is a fantasy though so these things are okay.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Pizza for

$10.75. Where is this place. Never mind about Sally, Show me the Pizza.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Signe called this an authors labor of love

OMG, that cunt is loosing it. Anytime I see a story rated this low I know it's going to be trash. Why? Because I've read a few and the comments didn't disappoint, they were right on. Of course Signe,the low life of this site thinks anytime a woman fucks anything that walks it's erotic. How fucking sad a life she must have had. Let the readers decide Signe, it's not your call. Wallow in your own filthy life and let others decide what's erotic. From reading some of your stories, I can tell you're not an expert on erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
anytime I see the word "hotwife" in tags

I move on. non-erotic drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

great cuck story!! Eat shit annony!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄™ (that's what her clients call her) aka BONNIE/VASTIE aka ANON!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sure, we all want our wives sucking off the pizza boy, 'cause it's so hot...

...watching his pimply face turning red as he gets close to popping.

And of course, wifey is so hot for hubby, after...except she's thinking about that other cock and when she might get with it again......without an audience.....and do more.

Since the door is open, why not just do what she wants? It's totally OK, with hubby, right? After all, he's the one that got all this started...

But it never stays within the rules and limits if it inconveniences milady.

So after that, if it's going to work out as anything but a cucky and hotwife deal, hubby will have to find some quim to dip into. And let's just hope milady sees it as equal time, not something to get angry and jealous over.

It never ceases to amaze that a woman can allow herself all manner of sexual freedom and indulgences when she feels hubby is supportive (or if she just doesn't care), but if/when the tables turn, she will often go nuclear over hubby playing outside. Strange, because she's often getting 7-10 times the amount of fucking hubby is. It's so lop sided. Why do you think that is?

For me....no thank you. Goose and gander or nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What ugly and stupid story

The author did a tremendous poor job on this pathetic story.

I didn't like, it is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading this garbage all the way through.

1* for this trash.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 6 years ago
Fuckin idiots

Why do you trolls even read this stuff?

I thought it was pretty good. Lookin forward to more offerings

.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Entertaining

Many entertaining comments, pro and con, on this story. Story really not worth the effort.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous