The Sally Saga: Swinging Cut Short

Story Info
A fun evening with our first couple comes to an abrupt halt.
5.8k words
3.47
26.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the next several months after the pizza boy escapade, Sally and I kept to ourselves. We kind of concluded we were better off not making a habit out of bringing new lovers into our lives. And with our schedules and our daughter, there just wasn't a lot of availability to begin with. Plus, we were plenty content with just each other sexually.

There was little that Sally wouldn't try in bed, and once she tried it, she always liked it. I had introduced her to anal sex and having her ass licked and before long I was eating her ass out and reaming it on a regular basis.

She learned that talking dirty really turned me on. We never got into the dom-sub thing really, but usually there were some subtle roles in our sex. Often I would be submissive, worshiping her body and telling her to let me know what she wanted me to do. Other times, I'd take control of her, often taking her by surprise - pulling down her pants in the laundry room and bending her over the dryer and taking her pussy from behind, or pulling her into the closet for a quick blowjob.

I still fantasized about bringing others into our sexual lives, and I replayed our previous episodes over and over in my head. As Sally totally satisfied me, I didn't give a whole lot of fantasy time to couples or other women. My fantasies normally involved bringing in new studs for my beautiful wife to take on - sometimes multiple men ravishing her into sexual submission. In a perfect world, I think I would have been fine with her getting plowed several times a week by new guys so long as I was a part of it. I just loved watching my beautiful, buxom girl lose herself in ecstasy.

One late night, I was pounding Sally from behind especially rough, intermittently slapping her wonderful ass, and talking dirty to her, she began moaning especially loud, urging me on, "Oh yeah! ... don't stop! ... fuck me! ... yeah!"

"You like that, honey? You like getting fucked?"

"Oh yeah, I love it, baby! I love getting fucked hard ... only thing better ... was if I was getting finger-cuffed!"

"Finger-cuffed?" I asked, still plowing away at her sopping pussy, knowing what that meant, but not sure if she did. I wanted her to explain.

Sally grunted, "Yeah ... sucking ... another ... nice hard cock ... while you're fucking me ..."

That did it for me, as I exploded deep into her womb, then collapsing next to her. After we caught our breath, I inquired further, brushing the red hair from her face, "So, baby wants some strange cock again?"

She smiled and said, "Well, what about a couple?"

"You mean a couple men, or a guy and girl?"

"Guy and a girl,"

Sure, I wanted to do it. But there were bigger issues here. I didn't want Sally to freak out seeing me fucking another girl. Sure, she'd be fucking another guy, so it would only be fair in principle, but I wanted to make sure she wasn't going to have any insecurities there. She satisfied me that she wouldn't. She said she wanted to try being with a woman too - which obviously I had no issue with. I told her I was totally cool with it, but warned her that it would be much more difficult to find a couple that we'd be comfortable with than just a guy for a threesome. After all, we would each have to be comfortable with both of them, and vice versa. We talked about what type of couple we were looking for. In addition to the usual requirements of attractiveness and location, they would have to be close to our age, and Sally said she preferred a woman built somewhat like her. That was fine by me.

We decided to give it a shot. We both agreed we weren't ready to go to the swinger club route, that left the internet. She let me take the lead as far as that went. So we took a few bad pictures of us partially clothed, and put an ad on a popular site catering to Adult Friends. I'd also review the other profiles on that site, as well as craigslist. I think we responded to a few and didn't get any response. I was a little surprised it was this hard for a couple just to get a reply as a courtesy. But I did find a profile from a couple who seemed pretty close to fitting the fitting the bill: he was fit and good looking, with long hair and smaller than me; she was somewhat close to Sally's 38F-cup voluptuous figure, maybe a little wider, but fairly attractive. Their profile seemed to show at least average intelligence (although a fantasy was listed as "sex in front of a bomb fire" which I snickered at). So after Sally gave the thumbs up, we responded, and they replied. We all agreed to meet a sports bar near our place with the understanding this was a meeting that may or may not result in a hook-up later on that night.

So we headed out that night, not sure what to expect. We were dressed casually - jeans, with me in a t-shirt, and Sally in a top that showed off her assets tastefully. We breathed a sigh of relief when they came in as Rob and Melanie were true to their photos. Rob had his hair in pulled back and wore an oxford and jeans. Melanie was a little shorter than Sally's average height, had shoulder length dark brown hair and wore a casual loose-fitting sundress that revealed that despite being a thicker, busty girl, she had very nicely toned legs.

Over a couple drinks we found them to be nice enough. They had done this before which gave us some comfort they weren't going to freak out, and we told them about our previous adventure with Mark (leaving out the pizza boy story). I felt pretty comfortable about it, and was ready to get down, but sitting right there I had no idea what Sally felt although she seemed to enjoy their company.

One of us said they were going to the bathroom, and the other decided to as well. I waited for Sally and cornered her when she came out and asked her how she felt. I don't recall her being gushing in her appraisal, but there wasn't there any hesitancy. So we proceeded back to the table and I told them that Sally and I both liked them would like them to join us at our place, if they were thinking the same way. Melanie looked at Rob and then said, "Yeah, I think we'd like that. A lot." Rob smiled looking Sally's way.

And so we paid the bill and left into the parking lot, giving them directions to our house which was just a few miles away, with the understanding they'd follow us. Once driving, I asked Sally, "So ... whaddya think?"

She grabbed my hand and pressed it to her crotch. I could feel her damp warmth. "Hmm, so pretty excited, huh? Like what see in Rob?"

"Yeah, he's pretty hot. I like her too. I think we're going to have a lot of fun. What about you? You excited about Melanie?" she said.

"Uh-huh. I like what I see. But I'm more excited to see you in action again. You know me. As long as you have a good time, I'll have a good time. I want you to let yourself go, OK?"

"Oh, I will ..."

Soon we were home and no sooner did we get in the door before they pulled up to the curb and we greeted them at the door. Leading them into the kitchen, I said, "Sally, why don't you show Rob into the deck room, and Melanie and I will grab some drinks for us and join you."

Sally grabbed Rob's hand and led him out of the kitchen, and I turned to Melanie and said, "Thanks, for coming over. I think we're going to have a fun time tonight. I'm really excited."

"Me too," she said, and pressed herself up against me, pinning my body against the counter and kissing me deeply. I instantly moved my hand to her breast and stroked it lightly, and then more passionately, grinding my crotch against her. With my other hand I stroked her cheek, before ending the kiss. "Better get those drinks," I said, "But there's more of that to come." I could hear conversation in the other room between Rob and Sally, but it didn't sound like she had taken a cue to get busy.

Melanie smiled at my comment and I opened the refrigerator just as I heard Sally called out with a snicker in her voice, "Having a hard time out there?"

"Nope, coming right up," I said, as I handed two beers to Mel and grabbed two myself. We walked in no worse for the wear and I was a little surprised to find Sally on one couch and Rob on the other. Melanie entered and sat next to Sally, and I sat on the couch with Rob.

So after a few minutes of awkward conversation between us about superficial stuff, I just cut to the chase as subtly as I could, "So, do you ladies have a suggestion to get the party started?"

Sally rolled her eyes at my lack of subtlety, and Melanie smiled shyly. "No, not really," Sally offered, without any hidden context.

Without consulting Rob, I suggested, "Well, how about you two undress each other for us?"

Rob echoed his agreement. Melanie then countered, "And then you two undress each other?"

"No, no, not part of the deal" I replied, "I think you ladies should get to do that honor as well."

"I don't know, Sally," Melanie said leaning over closer into Sally, "Sounds like a lot of work, doesn't it."

"Mmm ... let me think about it," Sally said turning toward Melanie and leaning ever closer to her, now hip to hip. She then placed her hand on Melanie's thigh, and their lips met, their mouths opened enough to allow for their tongues to intertwine. Melanie's hand gently fondled Sally's breast. Then Sally's right hand went to Melanie's cheek, as they continued their kiss. Sally then broke it off abruptly, turning her head to us and saying, "OK, boys. You win."

We boys laughed as the girls got up, moved to the center of the room to disrobe each other. Facing each other, Melanie placed her hands on Sally's sides and tentatively kissed her again, Sally's hands stroked Melanie's arms. Slowly, Melanie pulled Sally's top out of her jeans, and slowly raised it as she stroked Sally's sides, moving her kisses to Sally's neck. She had hit a spot. Sally's head raised toward the ceiling and she sighed as she closed her eyes, drinking it all in. As Melanie's arms had raised the top up Sally's back, Sally raised her arms, and allowed Melanie to lift the shirt up and off of her, leaving Sally in her satiny black bra and jeans. We could see the creamy tops of her bountiful bosom overflowing the cups.

Without a word, Melanie continued to peck Sally's neck with kisses, slowly moving down to the tops of her breasts. Her hands went to the front of Sally's jeans, and popped the button free. Pulling open the zipper, she moved her hands to Sally's hips, tugging the jeans free, but not without a little wiggle of Sally's butt. The jeans slid down above Sally's knees, exposing her ample ass covered only by the matching black bikini panties. Melanie's hands continued to stroke Sally's sides, and the kissing resumed.

"You're a real good kisser," I heard Sally whisper nervously.

"Thanks, you have a great body," Melanie replied with a smile.

"Yeah, right," Sally chuckled, then turning her head to us as she put her hands on Melanie's shoulders, she asked as she wiggled her ass, "Could I get a little help here?" in regards to removing her pants from her ankles. Rob looked at me, and I nodded. He moved to the floor behind Sally and pulled the jeans down to her ankles while Sally stepped out of them. As she and Melanie kissed and explored each others bodies, Rob rose up, tracing his hands up Sally's thighs, over her ass, and then to her hips. He pressed into her from behind and kissed her neck sensually as she and Melanie continued their embrace. Sally's head raised again and she cooed softly, clearly enjoying the sensation of being sandwiched between Rob and Melanie.

"Rob: go sit down - girls only right now," Melanie said softly but mock sternly, as she smiled.

Sally then said softly to Melanie, "Since I'm in my underwear, I think it's your turn to lose some clothes."

"OK, I don't think it'll be that much work for you, though!" Melanie said, as they stepped out of their embrace.

Sally placed her hands on Melanie's hips and cinched the sundress up over her hips until it became apparent she wasn't wearing any panties. Melanie raised her arms in the air as Sally raised the dress up over Melanie's belly, and then her oversized tits, and finally her head until she was nude except for the pink bra that encased those boobs (I estimated at least a double-D). She was a little thicker than Sally, but fairly toned excepting a little belly, no different than Sally.

"Hey, Melanie: did you forget something?" I wisecracked.

"What? Oh - no panties? I usually don't wear them," she replied as she turned to me revealing that she also shaved her pussy.

"Makes it easier for her to play with herself!" Rob retorted with a smile, "What about you Sally, you ever go without?"

"Not if I can help it - Oh! Panties you meant!" Sally joked back with a sexy smile, which got a chuckle from the room, "But I think I'm about to."

"Yeah, let's do something about that," said Melanie as she slowly lowered Sally's bra straps from her shoulders. The cups strained to support and control those massive mammaries. Sally in turn leaned into Melanie, pressing her bosom against Melanie's own, and lowered her straps as well.

"OK, now let's give them a show," Melanie said as she and Sally turned to face us. Melanie was behind Sally and reached around and began groping Sally's still concealed boobs, kissing her neck again. Then she removed her hands and quickly undid the back clasp. Sally's melons with the cherry-tip nips tumbled out into the light as her bra slid down to her elbows before she discarded it to the floor.

"Nice!" Rob exclaimed.

Melanie massaged Sally's melons, leaning her head over Sally's shoulder for a peak, "Wow! I love your tits - mmm, these nipples ... I bet Adam loves to suck on those, right?"

"Ohhh yea ... " Sally sighed as Melanie tweaked those nips, which were something from a nursing fetish porno - as big around as your fingertip, and always erect to a quarter inch or more from her rigid purplish aureolae which formed perfect two-inch caps on those tits of hers. Ripe for suckling.

"Does it make you wet ..." Melanie whispered as she kissed Sally's neck, her hands wandering down Sally's abdomen and over the front of her panties.

"Mmm ... yes ... so wet ..." Sally moaned as Melanie's fingertips pressed against Sally's pussy mound through the panties. Melanie then reached behind her own back with one hand and unclipped the pink lacy brassiere, tossing it at me, and pressing her plump titties against Sally's back as she continued to rub her love nest. I looked at the tag on the bra and was not surprised to see 40DD.

Sally turned to face the other woman and softly stroked her fingertips across the brownish pancake aureolae of Mel's boobs probably close to three inches across. Mel's nipples, in contrast to Sally's were tiny and barely protruded the surface, but cute nonetheless.

"Do you like touching me, Sally?" Melanie asked quietly.

"Yea."

"Good. I like it too," she continued, guiding one of Sally's hands down to her bald, puffy pussy. Sally slowly rubbed the warm mound, her other hand now on Mel's hip. Melanie lifted one of Sally's plump gourds to her lips, and suckled her just briefly, before bending lower and kneeling in front of my wife, trailing soft kisses down her soft abdomen and hooking her fingertips inside Sally's panties on either side, slowly sliding them down her legs, revealing Sally's ripe honey-hole. Sally had shaved all but a patch above her opening, Her outer labes were pinkish and swelling with her heat.

Without a word, Mel placed a hand on each of Sally's ass cheeks, and leaned in to her crotch, extending her tongue to Sally's opening, fishing for her clit, before closing her lips around it in a french kiss. Sally moaned deeply, her hands holding Mel's head, and her hips pressing her sex into Mel's mouth.

"Oh ... oh yea ..." she sighed, spreading her stance a bit.

Mel slid a little further between Sally's thighs and began eating the pussy in earnest, her gorgeous boobs visible from between Sally's legs. Sally groaned deeply and her legs began to appear unsteady. After a minute or so she backed away, saying, "Wow! You keep that up and I might forget about these guys!"

Ending her tease of Sally and rising to her feet, Mel joked, "No, no. We can't do that. I like dick too much!"

"Yeah, you're right, " Sally admitted, as she turned, smiled at me, and pulled Rob up off the couch to his feet. He put his hand on her hip as they joined Mel in the center of the room, and he draped his other arm around his wife. She tongue kissed her husband deeply then released, smiled at Sally, and began unbuttoning Rob's shirt. Rob pulled Sally closer, looked at her wordlessly for her OK, and then kissed deeply, his hand now rubbing her bare ass. Sally then dropped to her knees, and went to work on Rob's pants. Melanie snuggled close to Rob, slowly unbuttoning his shirt and both gazing down at Sally as she quickly opened Rob's belt, unbuttoned his jeans, and lowered the fly. As she lowered the pants down over his boxers, his semi-hard cock poked out of the fly of the boxers, just inches from Sally's face.

"Well, hello there!" Sally giggled as she moved her hand to his cock and slowly began stroking it, "Nice to meet you." Sally then lowered his boxers, exposing him completely to her. I took note that at half-mast he appeared to be little longer than my average sized tool, but not as thick. She cupped his balls with one hand and took him into her mouth, intimately introducing herself and her oral talents to Rob, slowly getting to know his manhood. Rob exhaled as he watched his cock disappear into my wife's eager mouth over and over, before she pulled off and licked up the shaft looking back up at them as they watched her.

Rob groaned in ecstasy, to which Mel asked, "You like that, honey? Is she doing you good?"

"Oh yea, feels great."

I was rock hard by this point and figured it was time for me to join the party, so I walked up between Sally and Mel, wrapping an arm around Mel's waist and asking if they forgot about me. She disengaged from Rob, placing a hand on my chest, and pressing her naked boobs into me, saying softly, "Oh, is somebody feeling left out? We'll have to fix that ..."

She kissed me deeply, then quickly removed my shirt before resuming her embrace. I cupped her tits, rubbing my thumbs over her nipples. I felt her hand cup my balls, and my pants being opened, but Mel's other hand was on my shoulder. It was Sally removing my pants. As I looked down, she took me into her mouth, with her other hand, she was jerking on Rob's dick which was now fully hard and pointed straight ahead. She then pivoted back to Rob and began sucking his cock while she jerked me before switching back to sucking me, and back and forth again, ever more passionately.

"Look at my little slutwife suck those cocks," I remarked as I stroked Mel's wet slit.

"So fucking hot," Rob agreed.

"Yeah, I can't let her have all the fun ..." Mel commented and then slid to her knees. She and Sally teamed up on Rob's dick, each licking up and down the shaft before taking turns sucking him before Mel shifted over to me and enveloped my rod in her warm mouth, sucking me deep before pulling off. Each time she took me deeper until she had it all before pulling off with a gasp, and heading back down for more.

"Dude: when she takes it all, fuck her face - she loves that," Rob said with Sally still servicing his pole.

So as her lips crested on my sac, I put my hand on the back of her head and thrust into her throat repeatedly which prompted a lusty growl out of the horny bitch. Just as I felt like I was on the verge of shooting a wad down her throat, she pulled off breathing heavily.

"God, I love that," she gasped.

I agreed, telling her I thought I was gonna lose it for a second. Meanwhile, now Sally was facing us from between Rob's legs, with her thighs and meaty gash wide open as she leaned back to suck on his balls.

12