All Comments on 'The Sally Saga: Swinging Cut Short'

by 738thurber

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Looking over the stories posted today

It just reminded me how rare and special Thanksgiving day was. It also made me realize how much I appreciate what BR1958 does for us readers.

I read two of the best stories I ever read yesterday. Today I get to read two more. I may only read one because I want to make them last.

I saw the assholes talking shit before the stories. I just want to give them a FU, and a big thank you to the legends and BR1958.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What ugly and nonsense story

Waste of time reading this garbage. It's so pathetic that has no score allowed.

Trash of story.

1* for this shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Maybe this is a one off

and you will not write again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No voting? It would have been 1*

What's new ? Yet another pathetic cuckolding story. What is wrong with this site now?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Five stars

A most welcome story that is actually erotic and sexy in a category that is usually filled with wimpy cucks, cum-guzzling closeted homos, overwrought melodramas about marital strife and divorce, and women-hating man-babies who get off on stories of rape and murder.

It’s no wonder the usual haters of Loving Wives are spewing their venom. I think it is HILARIOUS that you took their little toy away by turning off the voting. It’s the one and only way these weak and impotent men can feel powerful. Bask in their butt-hurt.

Keep up the good work.

MbgdallasMbgdallasover 6 years ago
Good until the end.

We don’t know what happened. What’s the point.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "Five stars"

I find it amusing that you rail against stories "filled with wimpy cucks, cum-guzzling closeted homos," since that describes the cuckold stories that you seem to love so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Brooks and others

You had your day of sick fetish B.T.B stories on T.G. but you stll come to the cuck stories to cry and complain.Why read cuck stories if you hate them,You say that to B.T.B haters all the time.If you do not like the story then dont read it..SIMPLE

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So many angry assholes

You all know you’re reading stories for free on a porn site, right? Why the fuck are there so many angry assholes commenting about things that aren’t even related to this story? Sbrooks is claiming that if you like this story, you must be a cum guzzling homo. I must have missed that part of this story.

Another asshole says he doesn’t like this story because a “wimpy cuck” would have sucked the other guy’s cock if only they hadn’t been stopped. So, he’s angry about something that only he imagined!

I read a story about two couples having hot, consensual, fun (up until the weird ending.) I don’t know what story the rest of you read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I don't see a "star ratings" option -

-- but this would definitely rate 5 stars.

And yeah, stuff like that happens sometimes when you're swinging. Reality and all. Still - sounds like a great time was had.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Only for the pervert brain sick ones!!!

What a bunch of crap!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Turning off voting was a great idea.

Now if you would just turn off your computer everyone would be happier.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 6 years ago
OMG I love anal sex

Too bad Mel was such a stick in the mud. xoxoxoxo Annette

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 6 years ago
A Major Flaw

You seem to lose interest in your own stories once you have finished with the fucking. In this case you construct a scenario rich with possibilities and then switch off abruptly, leaving us wondering and frustrated. This is no way to attract readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Melanie seemed to be feeling left out

It seemed that Sally and her husband were more interested in Rob than they were with his wife, it's no wonder Mel wanted out of there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

more cuck shit.

OnethirdOnethirdover 6 years ago
Voting with ones feet

Good lifelike story. So Rob went a “bridge too far”, and Mel hit her limit. What’s wrong with that? I think it was a good offering and please ignore the cuck shit idiots who troll this site eternally, looking for their lost moms or something. Hard to say what motivates a troll.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Trash and pathetic story.

Wimp and nonsense stupid story. Waste of time reading this garbage.

1* for this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What low profile and bad story.

Mr. Lue is wasting his time in LW session. He should stay in T&C and/or Gay session.....he doesn't belong to LW.....his comments are usually very gay thing to protect the husbands who enjoys sucking cocks and/or licking cum out of his STD cunt wives.

Anyways, 1* for this trash and pathetic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
GARBAGE

That's my opinion and if you don't like it, you can kiss it. lol Now go and get your ass in an uproar, like anybody really gives a fuck.

I wouldn't allow scoring either, it would be embarrassing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Trash.....well deserved such low score

What waste of time reading all this garbage.

This story is so nonsense, pathetic, poor written, low context, wimp and pure lame.

Perhaps the writer would have better chance to publish this garbage in the T&C and/or Gay session rather than LW session. The LW readers usually do not appreciate gay guys pretending they are wimp husbands looking for big cocks to clean the loads of cum out of their STD cunt wives.

1* for this shit.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 6 years ago
Thurb, I don't like swinging all that much, but I fived it.

You write well enough, sex was kind of hot, no humiliation. Realistic potrayal of potential complications of garbage hole play

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

The silliest of all your silly stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous