The Sally Saga: Swinging Cut Short

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit, that's good," Rob exclaimed with his rigid pole sticking straight out in front of him, "She's a kinky bitch isn't she?"

"Just wait until you fuck her," I said.

Melanie leaned over Sally, mashing their hefty boobs together, and engulfed her husband's boner. Rob then grabbed the back of her head with both hands and thrusted his hips furiously over and over. The intensity of Melanie's groans grew with the penetration of his cock into her throat.

Finally, Rob pulled Melanie's face from his groin and exclaimed, "Shit! Here it comes ... here it comes", jacking himself powerfully just above Sally's head. The bellhead swelled and two jets of cum shot Melanie right across her chest. Sally reached up, grabbing his cock and rapidly stroked it downward, causing his third blast to land just north of her pussy, with further bursts draining across her belly and blushing breasts.

As the last of the cum dripped from his dickhead, both Sally and Melanie licked it clean together, embracing in a kiss, before Mel laid Sally back and proceeded to lick Rob's jizz from my slutty wife's tits and stomach. Sally cooed in ecstacy, "oooh ... I think I'm ready to get fucked."

I suggested we adjourn to the bedroom for the remainder of our orgy, and the four of us headed upstairs, boobies bouncing and pricks waving.

Once upstairs, with Rob needing a little time to recover, I embraced both of the girls, alternately kissing each while Sally jacked my dick which couldn't have been any harder. I told Sally how much I loved it as I teased her hard nipple. "Mmm, me too, honey ... " she replied, "And now, I want to watch you fuck Mel ..."

I leaned into Mel, kissing her and fondling her pontoons, before sliding my fingers across her warm, wet nest. Her thighs spread wider inviting me into her, so I inserted one and then two fingers into her tight snatch and proceeded to finger fuck her. With my other hand, I reached between Sally's thighs and gave her the same treatment, easily gliding three fingers into her recesses. As my tempo became quicker, both of these buxom vixens began moaning and sighing in pleasure, tits jiggling, until it became too much for Mel who embraced me and said, "Give it to me. Now," and pivoted onto all fours on the bed, her thick ass spread before Sally and I, giving us a full view of her soaked pussy and pert asshole.

Mel wiggled her ass back at us, waiting impatiently as Sally grabbed my cock, and aligned the head between Mel's lips. I leaned in just slightly, sliding the head into the mouth of Mel's horny hole. Sally stroked my chest and watched as I slowly slid deeper into Mel's creamy depths.

"Oh yea ... that feels good ..." Mel sighed.

"How's that feel, baby? You like that pussy?" Sally whispered in my ear as she kissed my neck. I confirmed as much and kissed her passionately as I rocked my hips back and forth against Mel's ass, driving my cock deeper into her, deliberately but steadily. Sally stroked Mel's back and ass, as I increased my pace. Sally raised her plump breast to my mouth, and I suckled it briefly before I turned my full attention to Melanie, grabbing both of her hips, and pulling her forcefully back into me. Over and over, her thick, rippling ass smacked against my hips.

"Yes, that's it ... fuck me ... fuck me hard ... yes ... yes," Melanie instructed. I continued to piston her pussy with hard, full thrusts. Small, wet noises emanated from her honeyhole as a creamy film of her lady juices covered my rigid prick.

Sally laid herself down under Mel, so that Mel's tits dangled in her face. Sally latched on to both and began sucking them in turn. Now recovering, Rob climbed up on the bed, his hardening spear leading the way. He settled in at the head of the bed, and knelt in front Mel, combing her hair off her face, and waving his now hard cock across her lips . "Go ahead, take that cock," he instructed Mel.

She gobbled him up and we proceeded to pinball her back and forth between us to her delight for several minutes. Mel groaned deeply in her approval. Sally then came out from under Mel and knelt right next to Rob, caressing his body and kissing his neck as his wife devoured his cock. Her hand migrated down to his balls, and she began massaging him as they made out.

"Find something you like, Sally?" he said.

"Yeah, I think so," she cooed running her hand across his chest. Rob pulled her close, smashing her boobs up against him. Her legs were spread and I could see him rubbing his fingers across Sally's horny snatch. As he squeezed her melon, nipping at the painfully swollen nipples, Sally whispered to him, "I want you to fuck me," and then bent over on all fours facing me. Her hips swayed before Rob, baring her sex to him to have for his own.

"What do you want, Sally, I didn't hear you?" he asked coyly.

Now toying with her lovebox, Sally said tersely, "I want you to fuck me."

He pulled his now rock hard prick from Melanie's lips and moved behind Sally, lining up the arrowhead tip with the mouth of her welcoming and wet pussy, rubbing it up and down across the entrance, as she whined softly.

"Are you sure, Sally? You want my cock?" Rob teased.

"Please ... just fuck me," she gasped.

As he slowly leaned forward, Sally gasped again, "oh, yeah", as Rob pierced her entrance. Holding her hips, he pressed forward, deeper into Sally's pussy until he was smashed against her butt. "Oh, that's good ... so good," Sally whispered looking up at me. I smiled as I watched his swollen member slowly enter my wife again. My cock stiffened further at the sight. Rob stroked her slowly and deeply, over and over, stopping briefly when he was submerged before pulling back. Gradually, his pace picked up to Sally's delight.

"Yes ... yes ... " she moaned.

My thrusts into Melanie were matching up with Rob's into Sally. As our hips rippled their shapely asses, their giant mams rocked to and fro in perfect time. Sally was just getting rolling, but meanwhile, Mel was hitting her apex, pushing back at me violently. I felt her pussy squeeze me in a spasm repeatedly as she groaned deeply, "Oh fuck yea! ... Fuck me, I'm cumming! ... Fuck me!"

I plunged deep into her a few more times before her vise grip on me threatened to pull the cum out of my balls.

"Shit, I'm gonna cum!" I exclaimed.

"Give it to me! I want your cum!" screamed Sally, right next to me.

I pulled out of Mel clutching my cock, pivoted to the left, and grabbed Sally's head directing it my cock. Before she could wrap her lips around it, my first blast landed on her cheek and lips, before she corralled my steaming member and took the rest of my load deep in her mouth, all the time with Rob banging her from behind. After she had sucked me dry, I backed away and Mel moved in and began kissing Sally's jizz-covered face until all the cum was devoured between them.

Sally fell forward onto the bed, exhausted, but rolled over with her legs open inviting Rob in for more. His rock-hard boner speared her soaked pussy as he laid on top of her and slowly ground his hips into her. Her legs wrapped around his ass, and his arms around his back, urging him deeper into her sexpot. "Don't stop, please, don't stop ..." she cried as she kissed him.

Melody suggested we have a smoke so we adjourned downstairs, each grabbing a drink. We caught our breath and talked, far enough away from the action that it didn't interrupt us. Melody lay in my arms as I stroked her body. We exchanged compliments. Stroking her pussy, my cock was growing hard again. I told her I wanted to fuck Sally from behind while they 69ed each other with Rob fucked her. She said she was definitely down, but wanted to check in with her mother who was watching the kids. I told her come up when you're ready and headed upstairs.

Coming up the stairs I heard Rob say, "Does it feel OK?"

"It feels great, keep going," Sally replied. Then a gasp from her, and, "Yes, more, please ..."

As I approached, I saw that Rob had mounted Sally from behind again, but his strokes were slower, almost careful, but deep, as he held her hips tight. "So tight," I heard Rob whisper to her as he stroked her back with his hand, while slowly increasing the pace of his thrust.

I was puzzled. As I entered, I casually asked, "What's going, Sally?"

She said with just a mild strain, "He's ... in my ass."

I was very surprised. We hadn't discussed "that" as a potential option at all, not with them, not between her and I. It hadn't crossed my mind that Sally would give Rob her ass. After all, I had taken her anal virginity just months before. Now I was watching another man's cock slide in and out my wife's butthole. Without any warning or discussion between us. And she was loving it apparently.

In the split seconds as I neared the bed, our bed, I stopped. I realized my cock was now rock hard watching them, I trusted her completely, and she was enjoying herself. I couldn't be angry. This is what she wanted. Wasn't it? If it wasn't, she wouldn't allow it. Not with me downstairs. I would have heard something, right?

I bent down and stroked her hair and kissed her as Rob's cock went in and out of my wife's pucker at a steady pace. With each stroke her body swayed forward slightly with her hands braced on the bed to hold herself up, and with those strokes, Sally's jugs rocked to and fro, nipples hard as bullets.

"How did you end up like this?" I asked having reassured her I was OK with it.

"He asked ... and I said it was fine. It's good," she groaned.

That was good enough for me. I crawled up on the bed and presented my cock to her mouth. Without hesitation, she engulfed half of my rod, as I stroked her shoulders. Slowly, I began thrusting my hips, driving my manhood deeper into her mouth. It was only then that Sally caught fire like I knew she could. My slutwife was finally getting the spit-roasting she so desired.

As she lustily bobbed back and forth on my steely rod, Rob spread Sally's cheeks wide, going for maximum penetration, burying his full length into her bottom. She reacted with a hungry moan. I reached down between my legs and grabbed her tits by the nipples, pinching ever so slightly, then running my palms across the mass of her breasts. Rob continued to deep-stroke her at a steady pace and I continued my thrusts. On the backstroke as my cock escaped her lips, she quickly squealed, "Yes, yes. Fuck me."

I reached over her back and spanked her butt hard, and instructed, "Give it her, Rob. Take her hard. She can take it."

Rob withdrew for a second, causing Sally to look over her shoulder. He moved off his knees so he was on his feet, squatting just above her, and guided his prong back through her tight hole. Sally groaned in ecstasy at the new re-entry position. Rob redoubled his grip against her hips, and began to quickly fire up into her, slamming into her thick ass repeatedly. His balls slamming against her swollen pussy lips with each thrust.

"Unnnh, yeah! Fuck me!" Sally hissed as my cock lay at her cheek.

"Is that how you like it, you little slut?" Rob responded with another smack of her ass for good measure as he continued pummeling her backdoor.

Then, in all the commotion, Mel was there at the doorway. "Rob, we need to go. Now."

She looked a little pissed. I know I didn't see her. I don't think anyone did. Rob stopped and asked what was going on. She said something about the kids being sick. He didn't say a word. Neither did we. We disassembled and got dressed. Quickly, they left after everyone assured each other we had enjoyed ourselves and maybe we'd do it again . Still, I was pretty sure we wouldn't see them again. I think Mel was pretty freaked out to find her husband with his dick buried in my wife's asshole. I'm fairly certain that was it. No kids issue. Sally and I never did see them again.

12