All Comments on 'The Sally Saga: The First Time'

by 738thurber

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Right

It's all true, I swear. I wrote it down 13 years ago, because I just knew someday I'd want to post it on Literotica. Let's see, her breasts were 36 DD, Wait, wait, no 42 EE. We all fucked for three hours. No, it was 14 hours. It's all true, I swear.

SharedSigneSharedSignealmost 8 years ago
Ignore and delete comments from the Jims of Literotica

Impo and anony are whining because they're not man enough or secure enough in their manhood to keep a hot wife happy like you do. Good story, write more about Sally's adventures. I gave this one 5 Stars. See the story of ImStillFun called You Only Think You're In Control to get a better understanding of what guys like impo are like. Impo = impotent, right?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
When did the concept of slut and whore become hot wife?

I guess about the same time cheating asshole man-whores became hot studs?

Who in their right mind would want to stay in a relationship being degraded, cheated, and scorned by the lying partner who claims to love and cherish them? Anyone who seeks that kind of humiliation has real self esteem and self hate issues. Pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

eat shit annony this is a good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
re: Shared Signe

I think they're describing you Signe. What man in his right man would want a woman like you. Oh, yes now I remember, a willing cuckold who likes to be humiliated and slurp cum out her cunt left by other men. Like one anon said. Pathetic.

Signe, are you trying to take the place of Bonnietaylor2? For every comment you make the author will get an automatic one star from this anon. The war is on Cunt.

That's what loving wives needed another scum author who climbed out of the sewer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
@anonymous-5

You wouldn't know a good story if you read it Bonnie. How it feel to be banned from a porn site? Gave it a one in honor of BT &SS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
re: anonmous who wrote......

Anyone who seeks that kind of humiliation has real self esteem and self hate issues. Pathetic.

You're describing about 90% of the authors in this category and a small handful of readers who think hot wives and willing cuckolds are erotic. They also are the only group that relentlessly attack other readers instead of sticking to the actual story. Notice very few anons ever comment about others (except in retaliation) but the ones that always attack an opposing opinion are the real "trolls" of this site. They will never admit it, because they think they're on a righteous path of protecting this category called "loving wives". LMAO at the war they think they're winning, suggesting that comments be deleted and to not allow voting will change anything. How's it working for you so far "trolls"?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I firmly believe this is gay fetish shit

# 1 I find it sick how this so called fantasy always turns into supposed true love after the act. Pure shit and fantasy, the opposite it actually what happens and its ends is mental illness and divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sharedsigne = Slut Troll

Probably.Listen shared.How many times are you going to repeat imstillfuns mantra from that story.? Jesus woman how about an original thought. Most hot wife stories are okay.But most are poorly written ,poorly conceived humiliation epics that are not erotic to most people.Tell me.shared. What's the point in you giving.story a 5 because some anonymous commenter gave it a 1? Just a bit childish don't you think.No vote This was not worth it

CrkcpprCrkcppralmost 8 years ago
Sad,sad,sad

Well I did as I usually do on a story by an author whom I'm not familiar with , I scrolled to the end and looked at the story tags ( Lit. or should I say Laurel , wouldn't it be much easier for everyone to place these at the top of the story instead of the end ?).

Finding them not to be the subjects that I prefer in my storylines , I was prepared to back out of the story, but then I just hit the read all comments tab. Really wished that I hadn't done that now.

Only two commented under their Lit names , impo_61 & SharedSigne . impo_61 is a true LW connoisseur , as he seems to read all types of LW stories , wish I had a cast iron stomach like you impo_61, but I simply cannot handle 90% of the storylines in this category.

Now as for the person going by the name SharedSigne , it seems funny to me that very shortly before the Trolls Bonnie / Vestie get banned on this site that this person bursts on the scene. Now , this person shows up everywhere in the LW comments'shere , sounding an awful lot like Bonnie/ Vestie , hummmm .

Got the anon's who have their copy paste 1* bombs ready for the "fat whore of Lit" posts ready to go, hummm.

I guess its simply a sad commentary of the current state of the LW category at this time.

no score

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So they aren't married?

Which means this is the wrong category, And please try to remember to dump the "true story" garbage. You're on a Porn site on the world wide web. No one believes a word coming out of your mouth and the "true" tag does nothing to enhance the storyline. All it does is make us laugh at you. Badly conceived and poorly told.

No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ignore and delete comments

Wish I had a dollar for every time I've read those words. Words of wisdom? Not really.

Don't want comments, don't allow public feedback. If you delete comments that are negative but not insulting, and keep only those that praise you, you're a hypocrite.

Either way some readers will be offended and reward you with a low score. Not deleting flamers will also earn you a low score. SharedSigna is becoming a known flamer in loving wives, replacing bonnietaylor/vastiesmith who's been banned from a porn site. Quite an accomplishment. I've noticed the last few days, authors are being bombed again to retaliate against the flamers. Fair to the author? No, but such is the state of loving wives. The trolls are working overtime in this category.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 8 years ago
true story??

The true story line when used on Lit. means:

'This is badly written and I can't be bothered to do better.'

It's like a realtor telling you a house is cute, what it really means is the house is very small.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This came off like a locker room brag...although the narrator comes off sounding...

...like he was more excited by the idea than the reality.

You seem to have a misunderstanding of the meaning and correct use of of the words "too" and "to".

I'm not your fifth grade English teacher, your mommy or a grammar nazi, but you do yourself no favors messing that up...and confuse readers with where and in what useable you mis-use them.

You might consider editorial help. There are several volunteers to help here.

I'll check back, but if this doesn't improve, you will have lost me to better presentations.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
No wife. No score

except for 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
flamers comments

Having comments on your story from sharedsigne is what hurts your score. Anyone who sees that skank liking your story is probably going to give you a 1. She's all into the gay cream pie shit and if she likes your story, it's the kiss of death.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good start

Looking forward to more of Sally's and your adventures.

chytownchytownalmost 8 years ago
Wasted Time*

Sorry!

impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
Again @SharedSigne insulting...

Again @SharedSigne insulting...I never, not even once insulted this or any other writer...sure I don't like her stories and characters, but those are just stories...I may or may not be man enough, but what I have and I appreciate in a human being is respect and self-respect...A person and in particular a woman without self-respect equals herself to an animal, it's no more that a dog in heat, fucking all the dogs that show up...For people, like you, that insult others without reason I just say: Fuck you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄™ (that's what her clients call her) aka BONNIE/VASTIE aka ANON!

OnethirdOnethirdover 6 years ago
Countered

A five to counterbalance the previous cuck shit idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Another weak and foolish cuck with a selfish and needy slut. Can’t help but laugh how sad and stupid these guys really are. Hope karma steps in and the slut leaves him for a bigger cock. Ridiculous

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Bad first chapter morphs into more cuck and whore crap. Same old shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous