The Santa Barbara Sun Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allie did a little dance, "Oh no! Found out." In yet another hug, she whispered, "Maya will go crazy, being put in charge of a household with two males in it!"

After dinner that evening, there was a call to California that started calmly but was soon filled with shouts and exclamations. Allie, Diane and Maya shared the phone around, amusing the males with their excitement. Jeff got busy online, scouting plane tickets for three.

Chapter 11

Maria met them at LAX, having insisted on driving to meet them without waiting for the commuter flight to Santa Barbara. She hopped and danced around with Diane, exchanging kisses and welcomes to California. Jeff and Allie took the front seat, so the two mothers could catch up with each other in person.

Diane gushed, "I can't believe my boys are marrying into your family!"

Jeff interrupted, "Mom, aren't you getting ahead of yourself? I thought I heard you telling Robin and Maya not to get any ideas?"

She leaned forward to pull on Jeff's ears. "You think we will get a call tonight they have broken up?"

Allie and Maria held hands over the back of the seat. "There is no air between them, Mom. They have a serious case of young love!"

The two mothers fell into each other's arms and faded into a nap. Allie poked at Jeff, "Did you ever think our problem would be solved this way?"

He laughed, almost a giggle. "We were so wound up. Maria must be saying extra prayers!"

She poked him again. "What if Maya enters their CS Master's program?"

"OMG! I wonder if my brother can handle his girlfriend being in the graduate program of his own department?"

His ribs were getting sore as another poke arrived. "What if you and I were in the same position? Would the hot sex every night make the pain go away?"

There was a noise from the back and he could see in the rear view mirror that two mothers were nodding and having their own giggles.

He pulled Allie's hand to his mouth and kissed her fingers. "I give up. Three against one is too much."

Diane said, "You two are almost as bad as the young ones. Leave them to Maria and me. If it falls apart, we will provide a shoulder to cry on."

Dinner was a truly joyous event. Before Manuel and Enrique arrived, the women introduced Diane to naked swimming in the infinity pool, with its view of the last sunlight on the Channel Islands in the distance. Jeff was told to make himself scarce.

Joanna kept busy in the kitchen making Mexican specialties and complaining about the shouting from the pool.

Maria and Diane climbed out and sent Joanna to join the others. "Maria, this house is amazing."

They hugged as Maria said, "Yes, Manuel and I would never have imagined this when I began helping the previous owners as housekeeper."

"No more housekeeping!"

"No. Allie insisted I be a Vice President."

"I feel so lucky she is marrying my Jeff."

At that moment, Jeff arrived with a package of refreshments and complained, "Even the Mothers are naked?"

They rushed him, the shorts and tee shirt disappearing instantly. "You think you are getting Allie, but we think you are getting us too!" Their ample chests smashed his, and hands reached down.

"Help," and he dashed for the pool.

Diane, decent again in a colorful top Maria insisted she wear, couldn't believe the array of fancy Mexican dishes served family style by the Rodrigo chefs. Allie was next to her, and Diane kept whispering about the overwhelming ambiance of Santa Barbara and Allie's house. "Ernie will be upset when I tell him I can't come home!"

"Not as upset as your partners. Are you going to stage a sudden retirement or something?"

"Maybe in a few years. Does the evil mother-in-law get to visit after babies arrive?"

"Don't talk like that. You are instant family to us. This can be Hacienda Lansdowne West!"

Jeff was across the table, nodding vigorously. "What if you got a California license and practiced here in the winter?"

Diane slumped to Allie's shoulder. "The two of you will be the death of me. That is a very tempting idea. Is there room for an inlaw addition to the house?"

Dessert was served on the sofas by the pool, with bodies curled into each other. Allie was in the middle of Jeff and Diane. Maria looked at them and rose. "The Rodrigos are departing. I will see you in the morning." Pointing a finger, she said, "Do not get up. Enjoy the evening. It is nice that your trip to Connecticut went so well."

After a while, Diane asked, "Where are you putting me for the night?"

"You shouldn't have to ask, there is only one location allowed." It wasn't long before the three weary travelers were tucked in together. Diane was in the middle, feeling very special.

When the sun woke Allie the next morning, there was no Jeff and no Diane in the bed. Distantly, she could hear splashing. Pulling on her long fleece tee, she used the toilet and wandered to the patio with a mug of very hot coffee. Two bodies were vigorously doing laps, making her feel tired just watching them.

Maria came up behind her and said, "Your new family is very nice." They hugged and Allie asked about a business meeting after breakfast.

"Yes, there is much to discuss. Jeff is behind, I am behind, and your executive services are needed." She tickled her excellent daughter with the brand new ring. "Jeff tells me that is a family heirloom."

Allie turned into her for a hot kiss. "Yes, they made it a terrible surprise, right in front of the whole family and Ernie's sister."

Bright eyed almost mother in law padded across the concrete patio, dripping and kissing. "I already called Ernie, to catch him before he went to work. Said he had to come for the weekend, leaving the young lovers with a whole house to chase each other in!"

After breakfast, they invited Diane to sit in on their business meeting. She sat next to Maria, poking a trim thigh, and saying, "I've never been with a Vice President before!"

Allie and Jeff laughed hard. A certain pediatrician from Connecticut was settling in nicely. Jeff worked through the pile of paper on the table in front of him, summarizing several new opportunities. "The word about RCS is getting around. I'm not sure we will find as many instant profits as we used to. But the other side of the coin is that people are calling about deals they would like us to join."

They picked three possibilities to discuss with Manuel at the next monthly Board meeting. Allie, speaking for herself and Maya, reviewed the progress of computer applications development. New staff hires meant that Allie's house could no longer accommodate the computer group under Enrique. "Rather than split the technical staff," Allie asked, "shouldn't we think about a second location?"

Maria and Diane were whispering at their end of the couch, but noticed the others had gone silent. Maria took a deep breath and said, "The two mothers at this meeting think RCS should relocate completely. Babies and business are not made for the same house!"

Allie and Jeff were blushing, but everyone nodded, "Babies and business don't mix." Maria and Diane were wrestling, "Yes. Babies!"

Seizing a body apiece, Allie and Jeff tossed the mothers straight into the pool and jumped in after. Allie said, with fake anger, "We aren't even married and you have babies running around!"

Jeff hissed, "They want to be grandmothers!"

Diane, whose wet clothes were now at the side of the pool, climbed on Jeff's back, pulling his hair and applying kisses everywhere. "Yes, grandmother. I can't wait. And I love your idea about splitting our time between New Haven and here. Will Ernie and I be welcome, or should we find our own house?"

Allie closed with them, saying carefully, "Both grandmothers will always be welcome in this house. Always."

Maria hugged Allie from behind, saying, "Diane, this is a fake. They just want built in babysitters!"

A few laps in the noontime sun, and everyone was ready for lunch. Diane said, "I need to call Ernie, both of us must stay more days to have fun with you and make plans. I hope he likes the idea of Lansdowne West."

Quite a few minutes later, as others were finishing their food, she wandered back and leaned over Allie for a kiss. "My husband is such a great guy. He is already onboard. Says he always knew we would be bi-coastal someday!"

Sitting down, she took a bite of sandwich and added, "Says he is bringing the younger lovers with him. He thinks they couldn't stand it if they thought the rest of us were making all kinds of plans here and they were marooned on the East Coast!"

Allie poked Diane and asked, "So Maya isn't going to be chased all over your house, after all?"

The pediatrician sighed and leaned back on her almost daughter-in-law. "I'm not supposed to doctor my relatives, but you can be damn sure I will be keeping close tabs on this pregnant mommy!"

She added, "By the way, are you knocked up yet?"

Allie wailed, "Jeff! What am I supposed to do?"

He let the silence develop and answered, "Smile!"

Maria rose with a frown, "Hermana, we will leave them to their baby making. You and I have errands and will talk."

After they left, Allie made an unhappy noise, threw off her clothes, and dove into the pool. Moments later, Jeff was a dolphin, coming up from beneath her, and she complained, "You are going to make me pregnant underwater?"

Pressing her against the tile edge, he said, "They can't make you pregnant, but I can. When would you like that to happen?"

Wrapping her legs around his waist, she whispered, "Take me to our bed and love me. All this talk makes me want you."

Almost an hour later, they lay back, breathing hard, holding hands and laughing. Allie said, "You've filled me, horrible man. Is it ok that my IUD is still in there?"

He turned into her with a quick kiss. "I wondered when we were going to talk about a baby. You remember why you wanted to go for that drive a while back?"

She snuggled closer. "You know what is strange? A few months ago, I wouldn't have seen myself here in bed with you, full of your stuff, and totally relaxed about abandoning my birth control so we could conceive."

"You know what is stranger," he said in his quiet voice, "I never thought we would lie here with both mothers liking us and egging us into unprotected sex."

After a soft comfortable silence, Allie said, "Everyone is going to be here the next few days. Why don't we get married? Your folks can fly out the closest relatives, and we can have a reception back there later for the others."

"The Rodrigos can stand up for you. Maya will be a terrific bridesmaid. She'll scream through the whole ceremony."

"I will have the IUD removed tomorrow. Then no sex until our marriage night!"

"I suppose you are even going to wear white?"

"Of course. Maria would not permit anything else. She will say it is bad enough not getting married in church."

They were napping peacefully when hard slaps arrived to their behinds. "Look at this. Naked together in bed in the middle of the day!

Jeff sat up abruptly, "Please, sit down. There has been a terrible new development!"

Smiles were replaced by serious faces. "What is the problem?"

Allie, looking very serious, said, "It is too horrible to explain. There is going to be a wedding in this house next week!"

Allie and Jeff hugged, watching the two women absorb the tease and turn angry. "Who said so? It is not possible."

Allie smiled, "There will be shopping for the right dresses. The two mothers will have to assist the bride with her choice."

Jeff said, "The groom and the father of the bride will need new suits."

Two fortyish women with flushed faces screamed out "No, no. You can't do this to us! We need time! You are so cruel!"

It took but a moment before the mothers of the bride and groom were out of their dresses and rolling around in the messy bed, kissing wildly. Maria had hold of Jeff, and Diane held Allie. "You are devils, scaring us like that."

Jeff said, his arms tight around Maria, "It's your fault, the two of you telling us to have sex before marriage."

Allie added, "What would the priest say? There has to be a marriage before the baby is conceived!"

Jeff let his hands wander to tender places, generating cries of "Stop! Not there! You are not permitted!"

Everyone relaxed and after a minute, Diane said, "This is the sweetest present I can ever remember. I am so happy for you!"

Maria poked Allie, "This one is very devious. She gets both of us here, and puts us to work!"

Jeff smiled and asked Diane, "Shall we keep it a secret from the East Coast until they arrive?"

"Yes. Yes. It will be so delicious." Shrugging out of her underwear and smacking Jeff, she said, "Before work, we must have another swim in this incredible pool."

While Diane and Jeff thrashed up and down in the pool, Maria called Eduardo, and Allie called Enrique, summoning them to dinner without giving any details. "Mama, give me the grocery list. Disobedient daughters must do chores!" The two of them danced around the kitchen.

By six-thirty, the dinner roast was in the oven, and everyone was assembled. Manuel looked grumpy because no one would tell him what was happening. Jeff came from the kitchen with a tray of champagne glasses and passed them around. Maria and Diane, in pretty flowered dresses, stood and gathered Jeff and Allie to their sides. "Papa, Jeff and Allie have a request to make to you as head of the family."

Holding hands, Jeff and Allie stepped forward and looked uncertainly at each other. Jeff finally said, "Mr. Rodrigo, we would like permission to be married here in this house a week from tomorrow."

Manuel allowed the tense silence to develop, eyes moving from one person to another. Finally, he stood and stepped into an embrace with the bride and groom. "Ay! You were meant for each other!"

After many toasts and a fine dinner, everyone was gathered on the poolside sofas, snuggled closely with their lovers. Allie looked over at Joanna and raised her eyebrows. Joanna grabbed Enrique's ear and pointed at Allie. He looked confused and then smiled. His hand crept under Joanna's shirt.

"None of that until I get a ring. Look at Allie's hand!"

Manuel had Maria on one side and Diane on the other, all three of them smiling.

"Papa, are we ready for a second wedding?" Maria was wiggling and twitching.

He kissed her, "We are bankrupt for sure. First a whole new building and yard, now weddings."

He stood, "Come, we will leave these young things to their loving."

Enrique pulled Joanna up with him. "This one and I need to talk." He tried for a frown that didn't quite work.

Allie and Jeff pulled Diane next to them, saying, "You do not get to sleep by yourself. Ernie will be here in two days and then you can have privacy."

Diane dropped her clothes and dove into the pool. Breast stroking back and forth, only her head showing, she looked mysterious in the moonlight. Allie wormed tighter into Jeff's front. "Are we going in?"

"I'd rather makeout with you right here." His fingers worked up and down and around under her shirt.

She slipped out of her clothes and back into his embrace. Reaching down and unzipping him, she was fully penetrated in a moment. With a hiss, she said, "I am going to start moaning and complaining."

Jeff was so distracted by her clenching of his cock, he said nothing, but held her tight to his chest. They were lost in their loving when Diane poked at them, dripping and laughing. "I am supposed to be scandalized by public sex?"

They gathered in the wet slippery body. Jeff said in a low, sexy voice, "Diane, you are hot, hot, hot. I don't know if I can keep my hands off."

They wormed around on the sofa, giggling and laughing. The two women were after each other, fingers in forbidden places. Jeff's cock was harder than ever, with Diane's hand stroking it fiercely. He grasped her tight buttocks, raising up and letting down.

"Aieee, no, you can't!"

She was well speared, and imprisoned in their arms. Wiggling did no good, except to drive her closer to climax. Allie bent to a Diane breast and suddenly the world collapsed in a train of low noises.

Jeff got them up and herded the bodies to the big bed in the next room. Diane lay back, everything exposed in the dim light, still gasping for breath. Arranging Allie on top, he made a sandwich, using his cock on Allie to make sure she got equal treatment.

Ten minutes later, cuddled close under a blanket, Diane kissed her son and asked, "Is it alright if we don't tell Ernie his son got me off faster than he does?"

Allie's very stern voice said, "That was a one off. You are a happily married woman, but the magic of Santa Barbara drove him to it!"

Almost asleep, Diane whispered, "I am corrupted, but it sure is nice..."

Chapter 12

The commuter jet from San Francisco landed in Santa Barbara on time. Three bodies full of energy ran to their reception committee of Diane, Allie and Jeff. They just had carryons, so the car was headed home in minutes.

Maya said, "I am so happy to be here, but it was wonderful in Connecticut! There were two strong men to take care of me!"

Robin and Ernie were laughing. "Don't believe it! She made incredible meals, took us on hard runs, and has already signed Gwen as an RCS customer."

Allie said, "It is good you are here. Many important decisions have been made, but more are needed. Maya, do you have a bridesmaid dress? There isn't much time..." Her face had a smile, but she wouldn't turn and look at Maya, who was hopping up and down in the back seat.

"Decisions! Dress? I am throwing you in the pool as soon as we get there!"

Diane was next to Ernie, hugging and kissing. "Husband, there is incredible energy in the Rodrigo family. Between the pool and all these decisions, I haven't had a moment to think of my patients!"

Ernie used a stern voice, "When do we deprived persons from the other coast get a report? This all sounds like no end of trouble!" He tightened his arms and applied a fiercer kiss. Diane squirmed and collapsed in his arms. "I am glad you are here, lover." The husky tone of voice suggested she needed his male attentions.

At home, Allie announced there would be no fancy welcome dinner, because everyone was getting fat and she, in particular, needed to fit into a wedding dress!

Maya tried to push Allie into the pool, but was pulled back into Robin's arms, where she sighed and relaxed. "Finishing school is a drag."

Maria frowned and said, "Especially when a graduate degree is required for your work."

Maya buried her head in Robin's chest, moaning "No, no, no..."

He whispered, "Yes, yes, yes. They will let us marry when I have finished undergraduate."

Diane and Ernie smiled at each other. It would be such fun to have a young married couple living with them.

Allie whispered to Maria, "She must apply in a hurry for admission to Yale CS graduate degree program. We will send her back with them for an interview."

Chapter 13

When it was all over, Maria and Diane stood in a boozy hug telling each other they were true heroes for having pulled off a proper wedding in seven days. The wreckage left by sixty guests could have been worse. The naked swimming by the bride and groom and their wedding party could have seemed terrible, but didn't. At the edge of the pool, they peered in and said, "No telling what is in there. Let's turn the robot scrubber loose."

Ernie and Manuel were sprawled on a sofa, their wedding suits the worse for wear. Ernie had offered to Jeff to float a few days at the Four Seasons Biltmore for the bride and groom, but was turned down.

"Can you believe the young ones are down on the beach in those nothing suits? These California kids sure have a strange way of getting married."

Maria and Diane dropped into two laps. "It's been awfully easy on our pocketbooks. Papa, did you notice Joanna and Maya taking notes?"