The Sasha Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sent a quick reply: "Ok. I will watch for you. Bye."

I worked on several projects as the afternoon wore on. I had only intended to finish the work I had not completed the day before, but I needed to pass the time, and working did it best for me. So, I worked on some projects that could have waited until later, just to help make the afternoon pass faster.

At about 7:00pm, I went downstairs and made myself dinner. I wanted to make sure I was back upstairs in my office by 8:00pm. However, it was nearly 9:00pm when I heard the sliding glass door open. I had been playing with the low light settings on the camera, and I had a pretty clear image of the part of the pool visible through the break in the foliage between the two yards. It was still grainy, but I thought I would be able to see most of what went on. When I heard them come out, I clicked on the 'record' button.

Sasha was leading Jack by the hand to the pool. I could tell they were both naked. They were also both laughing. She turned around, a few feet from the pool, grabbed Jack by the neck, and kissed him. He ran is hands down her back and squeezed her shapely ass. After several seconds of making out, Sasha pulled his head down to her tits, and I heard her moan as he licked her nipples. After a few more seconds, she pulled his head away from her tits. I saw Jack was now sporting quite an erection.

Sasha turned around to face the pool, but Jack grabbed her tits from behind. Sasha grunted as he began mauling them. He brushed her hair off her neck and kissed it several times, and she moaned even louder. She turned her head around and they kissed again. I knew his hard cock must have been pushed right up against that fantastic ass of hers. This thought brought my own cock to full attention, and I pulled it from my sweat pants.

Sasha, broke away from him and walked toward the pool. Jack gave her ass a hard smack that caused her to stumble forward.

"Hey!" she shouted, surprised. She then turned toward her husband and said, in a lower voice, "That is no way to treat a lady, Jack."

Jack shook his head and answered, "And I would not treat a lady that way, but we both know you are nothing but a dirty little slut, don't we wife?"

I saw what looked to be a smile briefly flash across her face just before he grabbed her tits and pushed her backwards into the pool. A loud splash almost covered her surprised scream.

Jack jumped in after her. Sasha had just come up, spluttering. She turned toward him, pushing her hair from her eyes. He must have grabbed her ass or hips under the water, because he began pulling her toward him. However, she did not appear to want to play. She pushed him away. When he kept trying to pull them together, she slapped him. Jack laughed, reached up, grabbed her hair, and forced her to kiss him.

"You're a fucking jerk, Jack," she whispered, after they had broken their kiss.

"And you a fucking cunt, Sasha," he snapped, with just a hint of a playful tone lurking behind his harsh words.

"If you quit being a grabby jerk, I'll show you what I have planned for you, babe," she told him. She then pushed him toward the wall of the pool.

When they reached the edge, she said, "Sit up on the side, sexy man."

Jack complied, and he was soon sitting on the edge of the pool, his legs in the water and his naked wife in front of him in the pool. He was sitting at the front of the pool, so I had a view of his profile, including his hard cock jutting up in the air.

Sasha pushed his legs apart and moved between them, her breasts at the level of his cock. She then pushed her tits together around his cock, or at least I thought that is what she did. I could no longer see his cock as her hand and the side of her boob blocked me.

Sasha began to move her torso up and down, and Jack's moans confirmed she was tittie-fucking him. As I watched her rub her tits on him, I began to jerk my hard cock faster. I imagined that she had her tits smashed against my cock and I could stare down into her eyes as she used her boobs to pleasure me.

"Time to earn your keep, cunt," Jack told his slutty wife as he put his hand on the top of her head and pushed. Sasha let him push her down until her face was even with his crotch. It was hard to tell for sure, as the video was a little too grainy, but it looked like she was rubbing her husband's cock all over her face.

"Fucking tease," he growled.

Jack grabbed a handful of her hair and twisted it. Sasha whimpered, but then appeared to open her mouth wide.

"Suck it, bitch!" the man commanded, and his wife did exactly that, taking a little over half his cock in her mouth with one motion. He groaned loudly as she started to bob up and down energetically.

"Fuck!" Jack exclaimed. "You are such a good cocksucker, cunt."

Sasha was too busy to reply, but I heard a low moan when he called her a 'cunt', and I noticed she had increased her already rapid pace.

After a few minutes of this, Jack pulled his wife's head up so the tip of his cock was just resting against her lips. My assumption was that he was about to cum and wanted to prolong the blowjob. I did not blame him - Sasha was clearly a fantastic cocksucker. Just watching her had me fairly close to ready to cum.

"Lick it, bitch," he told her. "Just like an ice cream cone."

Sasha complied, moving up and down his cock. I could not quite make out her tongue clearly, but just the thought of her licking him like that was fantastic. The change from fast sucking to slow licking might have allowed him to come back from the edge a bit, but it pushed me closer, especially since I could hear her low moans as she licked his rock hard dick.

"Very nice, slut, but it's time to suck again," he informed her before tightening his grip on her hair. He maneuvered her mouth to the tip of his cock, but only let her suck on the head at first. It seemed like she was trying to suck him in further, but he was using her hair to keep her from doing so. She whimpered and pulled against his hold.

"You want my cock down your throat, bitch?" Jack asked.

"Yes, please ram it down my throat, Master," Sasha begged, and she renewed her efforts to pull against his hold on her hair so she could envelope his cock in her mouth.

"Sure thing, cunt," Jack snarled, and he slammed her head down, forcing his wife to swallow nearly two thirds of his hard cock. Sasha gagged, but she was not resisting him at all.

"That's not quite all of it, you stupid whore," Jack told her, and it was clear, even on the grainy video, that Sasha was trying to take more of it.

"That's a good cocksucker, take more of it. Get it down your throat," he encouraged her. However, she seemed to be stuck with about an inch and a half or two to go.

"Did you forget how to deep throat, cunt?" he asked her. She shook her head 'no', but it was soon clear she was not going to be able to get it in any further. She gagged every time she tried.

"You did forget, didn't you, bitch?" he sneered. "Now I have to force you, just like when you were first learning to do it."

Sasha looked up at him, his cock still two thirds of the way in her oral cavity, and nodded. It was then I was sure that this was a game. She probably could have deep throated him at any time, but they both wanted him to force her instead. I almost came right then, but I managed to stop right on the edge. I wanted to see how the scene below me played out, and I did not want to be distracted by my own orgasm. It took all my will power for me to stop stroking myself.

Jack let go of his slutty wife's hair briefly, but only to grab new handholds with both hands. Then, and I am not sure of this, given the grainy video, he smiled at her before he shoved her head down with surprising force. A loud "gack" sound came from my computer speakers as he pushed his wife's head down again to the two thirds mark.

"Now take the rest, princess," he whispered, almost gently, before he forced her head the rest of the way down. Sasha, for her part, was making an almost indescribable noise, a cross between a gag and a slurp, and I was sure she was applying as much suction as she could to the cock that had been wedged down her throat. I wondered how Jack kept from blowing his load. The feeling must have been incredible.

I decided not to wait any longer on my end. I started jacking off again as I watched the man piston his wife's head up and down on his cock, pushing down on her head then pulling it up by the hair, only to force it down again, each time to the base of his cock. And each time, the hot blonde gagged and slurped.

It did not take long for both Jack and me to blow our loads. I was first, but just by a few seconds. As I came into a towel (I was getting accustomed to it now), I watched him pull Sasha's face off his cock by her hair. He shoved more of her under water, so that her face, which was now just above the water line, was below the level at which he was sitting. I could not see much of his cum - the video was too grainy - but I am sure I saw some that landed on her upturned face and protruding tongue. He seemed to have a great deal saved up, because he grunted several times while the two of them stayed in exactly the same position.

"Fuck that was good," Jack sighed, and he used his wife's much abused hair to pull her up so she was standing again. He leaned forward and kissed her. I was surprised - I had never minded kissing a woman after a blowjob/facial, but I knew a lot of men refused to do so. Then, while they were kissing, he used his fingers to scoop what must have been his cum off her face. When they broke their kiss, he shoved those cum coated fingers in her mouth and she licked them clean. They did this a few more times, until her face must have been mainly cum free.

"Thank you for your yummy cum, babe," Sasha purred, and then she pulled his lips to hers again. He slipped from the edge into the pool, and soon they were holding each other tightly, kissing. When they broke apart, he reached up and gently caressed her cheek.

"I should have let the cum dry on here - I have always found you incredibly beautiful with cum on your face," he told her.

"That's what you tell all the sluts you fuck, Jack Harrison," Sasha teased him.

"Yes it is, my one and only little slut," he retorted with a laugh.

"Fuck me, Jack," she said suddenly, intensely.

"Sure, baby, but let's take it inside," he replied, grabbing her hand and leading her up the pool stairs.

"No," Sasha said, while he was leading her from the pool. I wished I could see the water sliding and dripping from her incredible body, but the video just wasn't that clear.

"Fuck me here, on the ground, on all fours," she begged. "Like I am your little bitch. Make me your little bitch, Master."

I knew she wanted her husband to fuck her, but I realized then that she wanted to keep the show going for me as well (and for herself, via the recording). I would have liked that too, but her husband had other plans.

"No, slut," he said, and dropped her hand.

Then, pointing to the back door, he commanded her, "Inside now, cunt! If you don't hurry, the whipping will be much worse."

Sasha started to rush toward the door, but then she stopped. She turned, looked at her husband (and maybe up at my window as she was in the process of turning) and flipped him off. Then she turned around again and strutted to their back door and into the house, giving both of us a great view of her perfect ass.

"Somebody sure wants a real whipping," Jack mused to himself as he followed his wife.

After their exchange and his last comment, and because of the possibility that she had looked up at me, and because of the certainty that she had made sure I had quite a show, my cock hardened again. I started to jack-off, imagining what must be happening inside their house.

Then I had an idea. I opened my office window and moved the parabolic dish to the opening. I pointed it in the general direction of where I though their bedroom would be and turned up the gain all the way. I ran downstairs, grabbed my best pair of headphones, and ran back upstairs. I plugged them in to the jack on the front of the computer, and turned up the sound level on the computer as high as it would go.

At first, I heard only static. Then, I was quite sure I heard a crack followed by a scream. As I listened intently, I estimated that I had heard maybe six or seven cracks, each but the last couple followed by a scream.

I heard nothing after that of which I could be certain, but I might have heard sobbing. And a little later, I might have heard moaning. And a little after that, as I stroked myself to another orgasm, thinking of Jack Harrison whipping his naughty wife, I might have heard a different kind of scream, one of release, not of pain.

***

The next day, on Sunday, I sent the video to the email address Sasha had used on Friday. I did not hear anything back, but I did not expect to until Monday, as her husband would be at home all day Sunday. However, after several days passed, I began to wonder if I would hear from her again.

I had seen her out in the backyard a couple of times since her adventure with her husband, but she did not sunbathe either time. Nor did she look at my window at all. I admit I was disappointed, but when I thought it through, it was not surprising. My suspicion was that she was feeling guilty about teasing me - not because of me, but because of her husband.

I was working early on a Monday morning, a little more than a week after watching Sasha service her husband in the pool, when she made her next move. I had received an assignment the night before that was due by 9:00am my time, so I had been working on it since just after 4:00am. It was now 8:40am, and I had just finished my last edits. I was in the process of sending the article by email to the client when an email from Sasha came in.

I made myself finish sending off the article before I opened her email, which read:

Hey Kev,

My husband left this morning for a business trip. He won't be back until Thursday night. My daughter is still at her grandparents' house. Wanna show?

Oh, and I loved the last video.

xoxoxo

Sasha

All her prior emails to me had been just single paragraph in length, as had mine to her. This email was different, more personal somehow.

In the same spirit I replied:

Hey Sexy Sasha,

I am glad you liked the video.

I would love a show. I was afraid that you had decided not to do anymore.

Lustfully yours,

Kev

Her response came in less than a minute:

My husband took some time off last week. We fucked a lot. I have not been up to a show.

But I have missed giving them to you. So, over the weekend I told him I was too sore to fuck. I wanted to be extra horny for you after he was gone.

My husband has made me give him seven blow jobs in the last three days. I am horny beyond even what I had imagined. I almost fucked him last night, I was so horny, but I made myself wait for you. So, I blew him instead and swallowed it all down, which made me even hornier. Then I blew him again before he left today. I am about to burst!

God! Just typing this had made me wet! Get your camera ready, I am heading out back now.

I have some toys I think you will like. :)

XXX :o<==

Sasha

I had just finished turning everything on when she walked into the back yard. She was wearing a light blue silk robe, which clung nicely to her every curve, and carrying a small backpack. She turned the lounge chair toward my house, waived, blew me a kiss, and let the silk robe slither off of her smooth, naked body.

I had been mostly hard from our brief email exchange, and watching the robe slide from her body brought me to full attention. I sat down in my chair and freed my rigid cock, my eyes glued to the screen as Sasha slowly rubbed sunscreen all over her body.

Once she was finished with the lotion, my slutty neighbor straddled the lounge chair and sat down. She then removed four items from her backpack. The first was a vibrator shaped like a real cock (a thick one), the second was a small black flogger, the third was a bright red ball with a black strap, and the fourth looked like a chain of small beads.

She placed the vibrator between her legs, although she did not touch it to her pussy yet. In fact, given that I could not hear a hum, I did not think it was on. Next, she laid out the black flogger on her thigh. She then spent a few second pinching and tweaking her nipples. When her nipples were hard and pointing out nicely from her chest, the petite blonde took what I had thought was a chain of beads, but which I now saw was really two small clamps connected by the beads, and fixed a clamp to each nipple, the chain of beads suspended between them.

I was already starting to breathe harder, and I realized I was not far from the edge of cumming - and she was not even playing with herself yet. I let go of my cock, intending not to touch it again until she had put on more of a show.

Once she had the nipple clamps how she wanted them, Sasha picked up the red ball with the strap, opened her mouth wide, and popped it in. She then fastened the strap around her head. When she had it adjusted to her liking, she looked up at my window, her full lips stretched taught around the red ball, and winked. Despite my resolve to wait, I started stroking my cock again. I was mesmerized by the ball gag in her mouth.

The gagged blonde reclined her lounge chair back to her favorite position - about a 45 degree angle to the ground - and picked up the vibrator and turned it on (I heard the tell-tale hum). She then rubbed it all around her pussy with one hand while the other hand tugged lightly on the beaded chain hanging between the clamps on her nipples. She looked up at my window for several seconds, and then she closed her eyes.

I started stroking my cock again. I knew I should wait - I had no doubt that Sasha's little show for me would get much nastier than it had been already - but I could not resist.

After rubbing the tip of the vibrator all around her pussy, the naked blonde concentrated on her clit for a few moments. Muffled moans escaped around the red ball in her mouth as she stimulated her most sensitive place. Then, rapidly and with a fair amount of force, she shoved the vibrator up her pussy. Only about an inch or so of it protruded from her cunt.

After she shoved the vibrating plastic cock inside her, I heard a muffled scream. Now I knew the purpose of the ball-gag. She intended to be rough, and she did not want to be heard all over the neighborhood. Also, I suspected she had guessed how turned I would be when I saw the red ball gag between her lips.

I couldn't hold back - I came, catching it all with the towel. I never took my eyes from the video on the computer monitor, however. And although my cock softened some after my orgasm, it did not go limp. I was anticipating what my slutty neighbor would do with the flogger. I did not have long to wait.

With her mouth gagged, her nipples clamped, and the vibrating cock buried deep in her cunt, Sasha started on the next part of her show. She picked up the flogger and slowly drug its numerous leather strands along the skin of her legs, her inner thighs, her shaved pussy, her slightly curved stomach, and her lovely breasts. She shuddered and moaned behind her gag as she did so.

After teasing herself (and me) for some time, my slutty neighbor changed tactics. She started on her breasts, smacking the many blades of the flogger against her breasts and her clamped nipples. Each smack brought snap and a stifled scream.

My cock was rock hard again by this time, and I stroked it slowly as she moved the lashes of the flogger to her belly, then to her inner thighs, and finally to her pussy. At first, she only lightly smacked her pussy with the flogger, but each smack was harder than the one before, and each snap of the blades of the flogger against her skin grew louder, as did her moans and stifled yelps.