The Sasha Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Making my decision, I drew my hand back quickly and then reached out and slapped her with what I thought was medium force. However, the slap was much louder than I had anticipated, and I the results much more severe. Sasha's head snapped to the side and she moaned, not in lust, but in pain. She reached up and rubbed her cheek, which was bright red.

"God, I'm sorry, Sasha," I said. "I didn't know how hard that would be. Are you okay?"

Her hand still rubbing her cheek, my sexy neighbor sighed and rolled her eyes.

"If you are going to rape a woman, Kevin, you shouldn't worry about whether you slapped her too hard," she scolded me, shaking her head.

The word 'rape' startled me, but that was what we were playing at, I guess. Not a real rape, of course, but enough of the context of one that Sasha could rationalize that it was not cheating.

"I don't want to hurt you..." I started to reply, but she put a finger against my lips.

"Shhh... You do want to hurt me - you just don't want to injure me or mark me."

I looked at her, and from her exasperated look, I knew she could read my confusion on my face.

"Ok, it is like this. I like rough sex; hell, I love it. I like it to hurt. I like to be forced. I even like bruises - they are a nice reminder of how a man has used me," she lectured. "If I can't sit down, or it hurts to move, or I can't wear a bra because of a whipping, I like all that. But, I don't want to be injured where I have to get medical treatment. And, I don't want to be permanently marked, and I stay away from bruises to my face if I can. Oh, and for us, I shouldn't even be temporarily marked in a way where I could not have plausibly done it to myself. So, no whipping my back, and probably only spanking my ass, but you can bruise up my tits all you want. Well, maybe not all you want. I tend to only bruise them a little, so we should stick with that."

I nodded, not sure what to say. I had known she like to be rough with herself, and I saw (and heard) some pretty rough stuff with her husband, but hearing her say it was different.

When I did not say anything, she kissed me softly on the lips and said, "Ok, back to the fun!"

Sasha sat back down on the bed, lowered her eyes, put her hand to her cheek, and then looked up at me, a hurt expression on her face.

"Please, Kevin," she begged, her eyes watering, "don't hurt me. I just can't fuck you. Let me blow you again. Please."

I tried to look stern, but it was all I could do to keep from smiling. I realized that she had been playing this game since she came over. She wanted me to fuck her, but she had to get me to force her. And she had played me well.

"Shut up, you stupid little tease," I commanded her. "On your hands and knees on the floor, like the bitch you are!"

Sasha shook her head no. So, I grabbed her hair with one hand and her arm with the other, pulled her off the bed, and threw her to the floor. She landed on her hands and knees with a thud and a grunt.

She started to rise up, but I fell on her, my forearm pushing on her back until her face and tits were smashed against the carpet. Using her back for leverage, I pushed up so that I was kneeling directly behind her. I moved my arm until my hand rested, firmly, on the small of her back. Her perfectly rounded ass was sticking up in the air, and I paused to admire it.

"Now that is a fucking fantastic ass," I declared.

Sasha moaned and wiggled it before abruptly stopping. I laughed, realizing she was so turned on she had forgotten we were play acting.

"I'll make a deal with you, cunt," I told her. "If your pussy is dry, I will give you three light swats on that magnificent ass. If it is wet, your get five hard swats. Deal?"

The little blonde slut was back in character, so she emphatically shook her head 'no'.

"So it's a yes," I said, "Let's see what we have here."

"No! Don't!" she pleaded as my fingers touched her cunt lips.

"To late, bitch!" I sneered as I shoved three fingers deep inside her.

I do not think she expected three fingers - she leaned forward, as if trying to pull away from my invading digits, and gasped. Her sopping wet pussy walls clung to my fingers as I moved them in and out of her for several seconds.

"It is a good thing you are so wet, slut," I teased her. "If you would have been dry, that would have hurt."

"Fuck!" she groaned. "It hurt anyway, asshole."

"Well, I guess it is ten swats instead of five for you now, cunt," I laughed as I withdrew my dripping fingers from her wetness. "You shouldn't have called me an 'asshole'."

Sasha whimpered and lowered her blonde head to the floor.

"Ready, cunt?" I asked her.

She shook her head 'no', but like the time before, I ignored her. With my left hand holding her down, I give her a light swat with my right. As I expected, the smack only brought a small grunt. I was quite sure she was dissatisfied with the swat.

"Well, I guess that one wasn't quite hard enough, was it? Let's try again!"

This time, I smacked her hard - not as hard as I could, but much harder than the first swat. Sasha jerked violently forward at the impact and yelped. Then she shuddered and moaned. I thought she was going to speak, but she didn't say anything."

"That is two, bitch," I advised her. "I hope I don't lose count - we wouldn't want to start over would we?"

My willing victim shook her head 'no' and whimpered. "I am starting to like those whimpers of hers," I thought as I rubbed the red spot on her ass.

"I have an idea," I said. "Why don't you count, that way we can keep track, okay?"

Sasha did not reply, save for another little whimper.

"Then we are agreed," I said, right before landing another hard smack on her ass, this time on the opposite cheek as before.

Again, my sexy tease of a neighbor jerked forward. However, this time she grunted in pain rather than screaming.

"You forgot to count, you stupid cunt," I growled.

"Three!" she shouted.

I decided to torture her a little: "Three? Are you sure? I think I lost track."

She nodded but did not say anything.

"I didn't think it was 'three'. Well, since we are not sure, we'll start again with 'one'," I told her. Then, I smacked here ass, just a little harder than the prior time. Another grunt of pain preceded a shout of "Two!"

"No, no, no," I said. "What a dumb little slut you are, Sasha. We were starting over. That should have been one. But since you screwed it up, we have to start over again."

Sasha whimpered pitifully and shook her head. I was not sure this was part of the act or not, but I decided to act as if it was.

"Just to be clear, bitch, when I smack your ass, you will start at the beginning and shout out 'one'," I explained slowly, as if I were talking to a child. "Do you understand, slut?"

Sasha nodded her head, so I gave her a good whack.

"Shit!" she screamed. "I mean one!"

I thought about starting over again, but I wanted to be finished with the spanking so I could fuck her. My cock was almost uncomfortably hard.

"Good enough," I laughed, and I thought I heard her sigh. She certainly seemed to relax a bit, which was a mistake.

I gave her three smacks in rapid succession, making her ass jiggle. She tried to keep up, shouting, "Two!" and "Three!" as quickly as she could, but she sobbed out "four" after the last smack.

"Shit! She is crying," I thought to myself. I debated stopping, but the memory of a hard slap to my face gave me pause. She wanted me to be rough.

I did rub her now bright red ass, which seemed to ease her crying a bit. However, I had decided I would not be stopping.

I pulled my hand away, and she tensed up, getting herself ready for the next swat. I let her wait until she seemed to relax a bit again, and then I smacked her harder than any swat that had come before. She shrieked and then started sobbing harder than after the last smack. I could barely make out the word "five."

I almost stopped at that point, but I knew I had to play this out if we were going fuck. I just didn't necessarily have to do it her way. Again I rubbed her burning ass cheeks until her sobbing subsided into a few sniffles.

"Half-way there," I said, which elicited a low groan.

Wanting to be done, I smacked her four times within four seconds, on smack per second, alternating cheeks. Sasha's "six" was fairly weak, but she said "seven" with a bit more vigor. "Eight" was even better, and for the last smack, she shouted, "Nine!"

Once again, I paused to rub her ass. The last four smacks had been half-way between the lightest I had given her and the hardest. They kept her ass nice and red, and I am sure her cheeks stung (my hand sure did), but they did not really hurt her.

I wanted to end on a high note, however, and I intended to give the petite blonde on last hard smack for number ten. But, I wanted her relaxed first, so I kept rubbing her ass. After a little while, she began to moan, not in pain, but in pleasure. I quickly drew my hand back and delivered a final, sharp blow.

Sasha screamed out "FUCK!" and shuddered. But, she didn't start crying again. Nor did she say "ten."

"'Fuck' isn't the same as 'ten'," I commented. "It would be a shame to have to start over..."

"Ten, ten, ten..." Sasha chanted urgently.

"I guess that is good enough," I said. "Now let's see if you are still ready to be fucked."

I reached down between her thighs and spread her legs just a little so I could slide my hand up to her pussy. I was surprised to find moisture running down her inner thighs. For a moment, I thought she had pissed herself from the spanking. However, when I brought my wet fingers to my nose to smell them, I did not smell urine - I smelled the intoxicating sent of my neighbor's cunt.

Reaching back down to her thighs, I pushed them apart a bit more and found her cunt lips. They were soaked. I didn't need to put my fingers inside to know she was more than ready for me, but I shoved three in anyway. I was rewarded with a yelp - and fingers absolutely covered with her juices. I had never felt a woman so wet before.

I leaned forward and put my soaked fingers in front of her face.

"Look how wet you are," I said. "You are a perverted little slut aren't you?"

Sasha did not answer, but she did suck my fingers into her mouth, cleaning them. After she had sucked on then for several seconds, I pulled my fingers out of her mouth. I gave her face a light, playful slap and then grabbed her hair. Using her hair like a handle, I pulled her face and chest up off the floor until she was on all fours. I then spread her legs just a little further apart, putting her in the perfect position for being fucked like a bitch in heat.

"Look at the hot little bitch on the floor, in heat and ready to be bred," I joked. "Wag your tail, bitch!"

Sasha quickly complied, shaking her perfect ass back and forth as if she had a tail.

"Fuck that is hot," I groaned, positioning myself behind her. The hot little bitch whimpered her assent, and bumped her ass up against my cock.

"I didn't know women being ravaged wiggled their ass and pressed it up against their attacker's cock," I teased her.

"Forget all that and just fuck me, Kevin," she begged. "Fuck me hard and rough."

I began rubbing my cock on her exposed pussy lips, as well as between her ass cheeks. I think, under different circumstances, I could have just rubbed my dick all over her ass until I came. But I wanted - no needed - to fuck her as much as she wanted me to fuck her, if not more.

I reached up and grabbed her hair again, pulling it until her she was looking straight ahead, her neck nicely arched. With my other hand, I guided my cockhead between her pussy lips and into the wetness of her. When I was about an inch inside of her cunt, I moved my hand from my cock to her hip, grabbed it tightly to give me leverage, and thrust my entire cock deep inside her.

I was just marveling at the tightness of her pussy - I had never fucked a woman who had children whose pussy was so tight - when I felt it tighten even more around my cock. Then I realized that the little slut was shuddering and moaning like she did when she had one of her less intense orgasms. I had read stories about women who came just from being penetrated, but I had never believed them. Even the most aroused women I had been with took at least some fucking to cum. But it was clear that my sexy neighbor had just cum from my initial thrust inside her.

"What kind of depraved slut cums as soon as she is impaled by a hard cock?" I teased.

"A nympho whore who has been spanked hard and is being forced to submit to sex by some horny asshole," she shot back, once she could speak.

I laughed softly - I did not want to move too much. Her pussy was still spasming around my cock, and I didn't think I would last more than a few seconds if I moved. I needed her to relax before I could fuck her. So, I let go of her hair and rubbed her ass and back and waited.

After a couple of minutes, I leaned forward, reached around, and grabbed a tit in each hand. I began massaging them, then squeezing, then lightly twisting. Sasha began moaning and pushing her ass back against me. I began playing with her nipples, gentle at first, but then graduating to pinching and pulling them. The volume and tempo of Sasha's moans increased.

I started moving in and out of her with deliberate slowness. Sasha's incredible pussy was still wet, but not dripping like it had been before her orgasm. As worked up as I was, I needed her to be even wetter so I could really fuck her without cumming too soon.

"You like my thick cock in your cunt, don't you slut?" I asked.

"Fuck yes!" was her reply.

"What a fucking little whore you are," I scolded. "Letting a man other than your husband fuck you on the floor like an animal."

"I'm not letting you - you made me."

"No - you want this. You should admit it, cunt," I accused. I slapped one tit and then the other - not enough to hurt, but I am sure both were stinging. I was rewarded with that little whimper I liked so much. Well, the whimper and enough juice from her pussy that I could feel and hear it squishing around my cock.

"Yes," she whispered. "I want you to use me like your own personal little whore."

Leaving my left hand to continue torturing her tits and nipples, I grabbed her hair again with my right hand, pulled it tight, and began slamming my cock in and out of her. After the dirty talk, I was at the point that I just wanted to cum in her and wasn't really worried if she came or not.

To my surprise, however, I was not even close to cumming. In fact, the faster I fucked my little blonde whore, the number my cock became. I was still very hard, but it felt like I was wearing a condom, as if my cock was not really in contact with her cunt at all, even as tight as it was. I knew from experience that I had delayed my own orgasm too long and the sensation in my cock would be deadened for a bit. So, I decided to fuck her like she had never been fucked before, hoping it would be enough for me to cum as well.

I am not sure how long we went on like that. I fucked her hard and fast, slamming into her from behind, making her ass jiggle. I pulled her hair and mauled her tits. I called her vile names. Sasha, for her part, just grunted in rhythm with my thrusts.

After several minutes of fast, hard fucking, Sasha shuddered through another orgasm. I kept fucking her as she came, hoping that the spasming of her cunt would make me cum, but I had no luck there. However, I did have an idea, and I needed to do it while my dick was still covered with her juices.

Thrusting deep inside of her and holding it there, I leaned forward so that my sweaty chest was resting on her equally sweaty lower back and my lips were even with her neck. I brushed her sweat dampened hair to one side and started kissing and licking her neck. Almost instantaneously, Sasha began moaning again.

I knew from watching her with her husband and from earlier that she liked having her neck kissed and licked, but I was amazed at how quickly her pussy responded. She was getting wet again faster than when I had roughed up her tits and called her names. Sasha had certainly shown that she liked it rough, but her current reaction was proving that rough was not the only or even best way to get her juices flowing.

I leaned forward more and started sucking and licking the earlobe of her exposed ear. As soon as my lips and tongue touched her ear, she shuddered and goose bumps broke out on her arms. I started to feel bad that we were not actually going to continue down a softer, more tender road. But, I had already made up my mind, and I did not think slow fuck was what I needed right now.

"I am going to fuck your perfect little ass now, baby," I whispered.

"Fuck yes," she moaned. I admit, I was a little surprised. I thought that she would want to play this out like she had with regular fucking - pretending to have to be forced.

"So, you want my cock in your ass?" I inquired.

"Yes, yes, yes," she clarified, thrusting it back against me.

"What about your husband?"

"He can fuck it later. I want you now," she moaned.

I straightened up and pulled my cock from her sopping wet cunt. I felt her juices start to drip off it as I positioned it between her ass cheeks. Using both hands, I spread her derriere until I could see the puckered entrance to her asshole. Like the rest of her rear end, it was perfect.

I started to slowly push my tip against her rear entrance, intending a gentle penetration, especially since the only lube we were using was the natural lube her pussy had coated me with. The little blonde slut had other ideas, however.

"Do it fast, baby," she cooed. "Don't torture me with that slow and gentle bullshit."

"Are you sure?" I foolishly asked.

"Fuck yes!" she snapped.

"Just ram it in!" she commanded.

"Rape my ass!" she implored.

"Well, so much for a softer side of this nympho," I thought before grabbing her hips firmly in both hands and thrusting as hard as I could. I cannot even describe the noise that came out of Sasha's mouth. It was like a cross between a shriek, a grunt, a moan, and a whimper. Or, perhaps it was all four, one after another so quick that they jumbled together.

Despite the strength of my thrust, my dick was not quite two thirds of the way up her ass. I was going to have to try again. So I drew my cock out slowly, accompanied by more moans from Sasha, and tightened my grip on her hips. My second thrust resulted in my balls slapping against her ass, my cock completely buried, and a true shriek.

"Fuck that hurts!"

I started thrusting in and out of her ass, her sphincter clinging to my cock.

"Fuuuuuck!"

I picked up the pace and started ramming my cock in harder with each thrust.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck..."

I leaned in, reached my right hand around her, and pulled her right tit like I was trying to rip it from her body.

Sasha grunted at the pain, and then let out another "Fuuuuuuck!"

With my left hand, I delivered several loud smacks to her jiggling ass, harder than even the hardest swat when I was spanking her.

"OH FUCK! GOD THAT FUCKING HURTS! DON'T YOU DARE STOP FUCKING AND SPANKING MY FUCKING ASS!"

I didn't do what she asked, at least not completely. Instead of continuing the spanking, I reached up and put both hands in her sweat drenched hair and pulled it while ramming my cock into and out of her asshole as fast and as hard as I could.

"FUKCING SHIT! THAT HURTS SO FUCKING GOOD! RAPE MY ASS! PULL MY HAIR! FUCK ME LIKE A WHORE!"

I let go of her hair with one hand and reached underneath her until I found her dripping pussy. When I located her clit, I pinched and twisted it, not hard, but just enough, like I had seen her do before when she was putting on a show for me.