The Sasha Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sasha screamed, deeper and louder than I would have thought possible. For a moment, she arched her back and pushed up with her arms, as if she was going to try to straighten up, and then her elbows bent and she collapsed face first onto the floor. Only my hands on her hips, and my hard cock in her ass, kept her from falling over.

The well-fucked blonde's body went rigid, every muscle tensed. Other than her somewhat ragged breathing, she made no sound.

"Sasha?" I called softly. When she didn't answer, I shook her, but she did not respond.

A bit concerned, I gently withdrew my cock and then carefully laid her on her side. I knelt down by her head, which I turned to face me. Her eyes were mostly closed and her lips were parted. I was not sure whether she was conscious.

"Sasha," I called again, but there was still no response at all. I thought she was probably ok, but I just didn't know. I had never had a woman pass out from an orgasm before.

"Sasha, are you okay?" I asked as I tried shaking her again. I was starting to wonder if something really might be wrong. Thinking that I needed to find out if I could rouse her, I slapped her face lightly. Her eyelids fluttered and I was quite sure I heard a low moan.

"Sasha, wake up," I said, slapping her again. This time, I was sure she groaned, and her eyes half-opened for a second.

I was less worried now - I figured I just need to find the right way to wake her up.

"Well, she doesn't really like gentle much," I thought.

"Wake up, bitch!" I commanded, and then slapped her with a little more authority. I am not sure if it was calling her a 'bitch' or the harder slap (or a combination of the two), but her eyes flew open. She looked up at me, obviously confused.

"Why'dyouslapme? She slurred.

"You were unconscious," I informed her.

"I was?"

"Yes. Are you okay?"

"Ummm... I think so," she answered, sitting up. "I feel a little light headed."

I moved behind her and started rubbing her back and neck.

"MMMMM... now that feels nice," she purred. "I must have fainted - I have never done that before. I remember you were fucking my ass and I was close, and then I remember you squeezing my clit and me cumming more intense than, well, than anything. I've never felt it quite that intense before."

Sasha leaned back against me and moaned, "I can't believe you made me cum so hard I passed out."

"I told you before, I aim to please."

Sasha laughed and pushed back against me harder. Then, suddenly, she pulled away and went up on her knees.

"Shit, I am sitting on your carpet. Did any cum leak out?"

"I didn't cum, so nothing is leaking out..." I started to explain.

Sasha turned around, still on her knees, and asked, "You didn't cum?"

"No - I was worried about you, so I pulled out."

"Fuck," she said, shaking her head. "I'm so sorry."

"Don't worry about it, Sasha," I reassured her.

"I'd suck you off again, but I don't do ATM - I am not licking shit, my own or anyone else's, off of anything. There are some things that are too dirty even for this slut."

I am not sure why, but her comment struck me as very funny. I think it may have been how openly and earnestly she said it, so I tried not to laugh. But I could not hold it back.

As I started laughing, her eyes narrowed, and she started to say something, but then she closed her eyes, shook her head, and laughed along with me. We sat there laughing for a while. When we had both had laughed it out, Sasha gave me a light (sort of) punch in the shoulder.

"Why did you laugh at me, asshole?" she demanded, trying to look stern. "I feel bad."

"I know. It's just that the way you said it was so serious that it struck me as funny."

"Well, if you think it's funny you didn't get off..." she started, but her voice trailed off. She looked at the floor for a bit, thinking.

Looking back up at me, she said, "I am serious about no ATM, by the way - it's not like fucking me where I was really wanting you to make me."

I nodded and tried to keep an understanding (or at least neutral) look on my face. But my mind was racing. She had just admitted that the whole "I can't fuck you" act was indeed an act. And, she had let me know that the current limit she had expressed was real.

"Well, I could go take a shower..." I started, but my sexy neighbor shook her head 'no'.

"I've got a better idea," she said, as she got to her feet. She turned and started to walk toward the door, giving me a great view of her ass. However, after a couple of steps, she stumbled and had to steady herself by leaning over and putting one hand on the bed.

"You okay, Sasha?" I asked.

"Yeah," she replied, after taking a deep breath. "Just a little light headed still."

After taking a couple more deep breaths, Sasha turned to look back at me and admitted, with a smile and a wink, "My pussy and ass are both a little sore, too."

Then the sexy blonde stood straight and walked, a little unsteady, to the door of the room, where she paused.

"Where is the bathroom, Kevin?" she called back to me.

"The door just across the hall," I replied.

"Thanks," she said as she went into the bathroom and shut the door.

I lay back on the floor, stretched out, naked, and put my hands behind my head. I figured she was just wanting to clean herself up. I heard the toilet flush and then running water, so I was pretty confident I was right. I closed my eyes and rested, thinking she might be in there awhile.

I must have dozed off briefly, because the next thing I knew I felt warm moisture on my cock and balls. I pushed myself up on my elbows and saw my sexy neighbor kneeling forward in front of me, her face mere inches from my groin. She was using a warm washcloth to clean me up.

"That feels nice," I sighed. By this time, my cock was semi-hard.

"It is about to feel a whole lot nicer," the pretty little slut said with a grin. She used the washcloth a few more seconds before tossing it aside.

"That should be good enough!"

Sasha practically dove for my cock. But all I saw was her blonde hair, which had fallen forward as she sucked my cock into her mouth. In almost no time, her eager mouth had me completely hard.

Keeping myself propped up on one elbow, I reached out and moved her hair out of the way so I could see her face. Her eyes bore into mine, and then she let my dick slip from her mouth. She gagged a little and frowned at me.

"You're lucky you made me cum so much - your junk still tastes a little like ass," she accused. Then, she sucked it back in and began bobbing her head.

"Do you want to clean it some more?" I asked. Her only response was to suck on my cock harder while shaking her head.

Taking that for a "no", I lay back down and put my hands behind my head again. Sasha, who was still kneeling forward to suck me, took this as her opportunity to relax more too, and she stretched out so that she was lying on her belly between my legs, her arms propped up on my hips.

Sasha released my cock from the suction of her luscious lips again and licked up and down the shaft while keeping her eyes focused on mine.

She paused and asked, "Have you ever had a woman worship your cock?"

"Ummm... you mean more than during a blowjob?" I responded. I was not completely sure what she meant.

The sexy blonde gave me a wicked grin. "Cock worship," she explained, "is when a little slut shows a man how much she loves his cock by sucking, kissing, and licking it, and by rubbing it all over her face, and showing him that her only purpose is to use her face and lips and tongue to make love to his magnificent cock."

"Oh..."

"So, does that sound like something you would like?"

"Yes," I answered softly.

"Great! But - no rough stuff. Keep your hands behind your head and relax and enjoy, baby," she instructed before starting to lick my cock all over. She even slipped my balls into her mouth and sucked on them, pubic hair and all. I would have liked to have run my hands through her soft, blonde hair as she did so, but I followed her instructions and kept my hands behind my head.

Over the next twenty minutes or so, my sexy cock-worshiping neighbor kept me on or near the edge. She sucked on my cock, occasionally taking it all the way down her throat. She licked it all over, like it was the tastiest treat ever. She kissed it and rubbed it on her lips and cheeks. She put it in her mouth sideways and let me watch as she slid her lips and tongue up and down it. From time to time, she licked and sucked on my balls, usually when she knew I had reached the edge and she wanted me to calm down a bit. During all of it, she maintained eye-contact with me, and I could see the lust and pleasure in her pretty blue eyes.

I was on the verge of begging her to make me cum when she grabbed my hips tightly and started sucking on my cock, deep and hard. It was clear she had decided it was time for me to finish - perhaps she had detected my growing urgency. She had about half of my cock in her mouth, her upper lip stretched taught around it, her cheeks hollowed, when I started cumming. She did not miss a beat; she continued sucking on me until I had nothing left to give her.

Sasha let my spent cock slip from between her full lips, and then she opened her mouth wide so I could see the contents. Her tongue was covered with my cum, and a pool of it had formed in the front of her mouth against her bottom teeth. She kept her mouth open a second or two, winked, and then closed it. She made a show of swallowing before opening her mouth wide again to show me that the sticky white goo was all gone.

"Fuck that was hot, Sasha," I told her with an ear-to-ear smile on my face.

The slutty blonde smiled back at me, gave my now soft cock a big kiss, and sat up. I sat up as well, grabbed her hair on the back of her head, and kissed her deeply, my tongue invading her mouth.

"God, Kevin," she whispered after we had broken the kiss. "Like I said before, there is nothing better than a man who kisses a slut after she has had his cum in her mouth."

We were both now sitting with our backs to the end of the bed, and she snuggled up against me as I put my arm around her.

"I've told you, babe," I started, "I aim..."

"...to please," she finished.

We sat like that for some time. I stroked her hair and she rubbed my thigh. I suspected neither of us were up to getting aroused again so soon, but we enjoyed the simple physical contact. I thought about what had led us to this point: her exhibitionism, my taping her, our flirting through email, her maneuvering us to the point I wouldn't take 'no' for her answer, and the cock worship she had ended with.

I found myself wishing she was not married, and as it turned out, she seemed to be following a similar train of thought.

"I didn't expect to feel like..." she started to say, but I put my finger to her lips.

"Shhh... just enjoy the moment," I said.

"And maybe a few more before Jack and Leena are back home," she suggested, looking into my eyes and running her fingers down my cheek.

"But I have to go now," she said, standing up suddenly. "I'm hungry, and I have some shit to do before Jack calls tonight."

"I can fix you something to eat," I offered as I followed her out of the guest bedroom and into the living room, where she gathered what little clothing she had worn over to my house.

"Thanks, sexy, but it's later than I thought," she said. "I'll have to pass."

"You haven't watched the video yet," I pointed out.

Sasha, who was just putting one foot into her shorts, paused.

"We'll have to watch it together later," she said with a smile, and finished putting on her shorts.

She had just pulled her tank top over her head when I stepped up, grabbed her tits, and licked and kissed her nipples. With a sigh, she moved my head away and pulled her tank top down over her boobs. Her nipples poked through the thin material, and she ran her hands over them, pushing her breasts together, as she stared at me.

"Shit," she said. "I have to go."

"Then go," I said as I shrugged my shoulders. "I am not stopping you."

Now she was glaring at me, so I winked at her. She bit her bottom lip and shook her head.

"Fuck you," she said, and then bought it back with a wink and a grin before she turned, walked to my front door, opened it, and was gone.

I laughed, closed the door, and headed to the kitchen. I was fucking starving.