All Comments on 'The Scapegoat'

by Gaius8666

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

You do know this belongs in non consent.

Also if this were reversed and it was a girl tied up and put into that position, everyone would be screaming "that's rape and this needs to be taken down." I do think for the type of story it is it is good just in the wrong area. I look forward to reading more of this series.

Gaius8666Gaius8666almost 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for you comment. You make an excellent point, and I will see about getting the category changed. I am glad to know you enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Yup. Noncon revenge for prior noncon. Kinda makes it...noncon. Moving it there will give it it's proper home. When you move it, think about removing the femdom and bdsm tags as those indicate a consent situation. Noncon and blackmail would work with the other tags.

It would have been nice to know how Joe was picked, lottery or not that well liked by his frat bros? Carla could have added to his misery by explaining how he was chosen. More emotion from Joe would be good. Even if he's a simple minded guy, this would stir up a lot of anger and horror but he seems too calm. After all this effort, I would think the girls would heap a far bit of verbal abuse on him as well, not just stand around laughing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really stupid idea since he recognized a voice.

GoddessViolet86GoddessViolet86over 1 year ago

I too would like to know how he ended up being chosen a scapegoat. But honestly I love the premise and I feel that it would be just rewards for any true rapist.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well, too bad this story was not continued. It would have been great to find out just what happened during his stay at the sorority. Did he survive? Did he come out a man or a sissy? This was a good beginning.

Claudia69Claudia696 months ago

I really enjoyed your story. Well written.Plan to read more of your stuff in the future..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous