The Scarlet Dove - Issue 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Starling reached down and began to unbuckle, unbutton and unzip the front of his pants. His perfect cock sprang forth eagerly, and she wrapped her fingers around it. It was warm and smooth, and feeling the soft twitch of his pulse, seemed to pull her own heartbeat into the same rhythm.

She began to stroke, pulling her dainty fingers along his shaft. Pierce moaned, his lips pressed against her neck and the vibration seemed to reverberate all the way through her chest. Heat surged through his cock, warming her hand and seeming to climb up her arm.

Pierce rocked back and their eyes met with a mutually ravenous spark of lust. He was looking at her like predator, and Starling could not suppress a coy grin. For once, she wanted to be prey to that look.

Shoving her back on the desk, Pierce grabbed the waist band of her skirt. He began to yank, gathering her tights and panties at the same time. Starling helped, wiggling and kicking, and in moments she was laying on his desk, completely naked.

Pierce grabbed her knees, pushing her legs apart and staring down at the tight, wet slit between them. Starling took a moment to look down at her hourglass figure, her porcelain skin gleaming in the light pouring through the massive windows. There was a tickle of shyness in her stomach, but none of the humiliation or denigration that came from being stripped and molested by an enemy.

"Oh gawd, I want you, Pierce!" she moaned, her hips twitching eagerly.

Pierce grinned, then to her surprise leaned down. The redhead squealed in surprise and pleasure as his tongue licked her smooth labia, pushing into her dewy petals. A wave of heat rolled up from her hips, turning her neck and chest bright red. His lips clamped down around her mound, as he continued to lick and suck at her sensitive pussy lips. Electricity crawled down her long legs, making them shake and quiver. Sliding between her slit, his tongue squirmed against her clit sending erotic lightning bolts racing up her spine.

Writhing on top of his desk, Starling grabbed his head with both hands and held on for dear life! Her curvaceous body did not seem to respond properly, buzzing with warm electricity as Pierce devoured her hot, needy cunt. Her legs trembled, straightening on their own, as she gasped and moaned desperately. He lapped and nipped, making her jump and whimper each time, as orgasmic energies threatened to sweep her right over the edge.

"Oh Pierce oh Pierce oh fffffuuhhk!" she moaned shrilly, as he licked her slowly from stem to stern and she climaxed!

The orgasm rippled along her spine like a pack of fireworks, making every alabaster curve shake! Pierce straightened, watching her quiver beneath him. Gasping for breath, Starling looked up at him, wanting, waiting, pleading. She reached down, grabbing his perfect cock and stroking it.

"Please baby," she murmured hungrily. "I want to feel you inside me!"

Grabbing her by the hips, Pierce pulled and Starling guided his perfect cock into her warm, wet pussy! Her head spun off kilter as it slid into her. She wanted to swoon. She had nearly forgotten how perfectly her body fit his, almost as if she had been made to take his cock.

She wrapped her long legs around his waist, pulling him in tight as Pierce began to pump. His cock felt white hot inside her, almost immediately Starling felt herself gushing around his shaft. A second orgasm crawled through her body, so slow and gradual she moaned in anxious bliss, feeling her own juices dripping down her butt onto his smooth, finished desktop.

Errantly she wondered how many other girls' juices had dripped onto that desk, but it proved impossible to hold onto any other thought with that magnificent cock, so hard, so hot, sliding back and forth in her cooch.

Pierce's arms coiled around her back, pulling her close as he plowed into her with lustful intensity. Her finger tips danced over the taut muscles of his back, as Starling felt his masculine energy surging through her, taking her breath away. The sensation of his rigid tool thrusting into her tight little box sent electricity coursing up her abdomen. Her boobs were bouncing in time to the rhythm of his thrusts, tingling with erotic energy so intensely her rosy little nipples felt like they might shoot off.

"Oooohhhh, Pierce, Pierce yes!"

Suddenly, he stopped and pulled out of her. Starling whined disappointedly, trying to pull him back to her. Pierce quickly extricated himself from her clinging embrace, despite the redhead's pouty protests. In a flash, she was pulled off the desk, spun around, and shoved face down over it. Giggling excitedly, the redhead pushed up on the balls of her feet, straightening her legs, arching her back and presenting like a cat in heat.

Pierce growled hungrily taking in the sight before him; her perfect round ass thrust in the air, long bare legs extending down and spread apart to display the wet, hairless pussy between them. He let her wait...

...A long agonizing moment...

...Before he finally grabbed her hips and stuffed his cock back into her prim little cunt.

Starling moaned loudly as he penetrated her once again, and had to brace both hands, gripping the edge of his desk as a flow of molten lust rolled through her torso. His strong grip clenched her hips, as his steel rod thrust in. She was panting, feeling him swelling inside her, rock hard and white hot.

Orgasmic lightening rippled up her spine, liquefying her brain. As his deep thrusts rocked her slender frame, Starling became acutely aware of the fullness of her breasts pressing against the desk. Each thrust, a squeeze and release pumping erotic energy through her chest, neck and face, flushing so hotly she knew another orgasm was building.

Suddenly Pierce slapped her ass, making Starling yelp in startled pain. His thick cock continued to slide back and forth in her tight warm pussy, making her legs tremble. He spanked her again, drawing another sharp yelp, as he began to fuck her even harder! Starling's mouth gaped open feeling him pounding her pussy. The feeling of his tool plowing so deep, so hard, sent numbing tingles swelling out to flood every supple curve.

When she finally climaxed, for a third time, it felt like she orgasmed with her whole body! Starling squealed and screamed, every curve trembled and tensed, even her pussy squeezed around his magnificent cock. Feeling that intimate squeeze, Pierce could not hold back any longer and burst like a geyser! Feeling the white hot rush of semen inside her body made Starling's head spin, and she came again. Moaning loudly, the redhead writhed on the desk as her tight little cunt gushed around his cock.

When he pulled out, her knees buckled and Starling sank to the floor. Her entire body was trembling, she wrapped her arms tightly around herself, gasping for breath and leaned against the desk. Her body continued to tremble as orgasmic energy cycled through her over and again. Starling could only whimper, practically panting as she tried to calm her nerves.

"Ohhh, shit yeah," Pierce groaned. He had staggered around to his desk chair, where he was already doing up his trousers and belt before flopping down into it.

"How long till the food comes?" Starling murmured. "I...we should probably be dressed by then..."

"Well..." Pierce chuckled. "Might be too late."

Starling glanced towards the glass door of his office to see a cart with two silver platters waiting just outside.

"Oh shit," she sighed, expecting a rush of embarrassment that never came.

Chapter Three

The next morning, Starling was on cloud nine. After her nooner with Pierce, she had gone back to the River Run office and worked on her bridal expo piece. Her interview with the mayor's wife had actually come together really well, and she was beginning to feel unexpectedly optimistic about the whole article.

Then after work, Pierce had surprised her by texting. They spent the rest of the evening exchanging flirtatious messages back and forth. It wasn't even that Starling was hoping to ignite a new relationship with the billionaire playboy, but the entire situation...a chance encounter...telling off a jerk...make up sex with that jerk...mind blowing orgasms...and sext messaging a guy all night...it all just made her feel so...normal...for the first time in months.

Arriving at work, Starling was more than a little surprised to find Lacey waiting out front.

"Hey," Starling said, trying not to look like she was hurrying past.

"Can we talk?" the brunette asked, falling in step beside her.

"Oh, of course," the redhead replied.

"I hate that we aren't friends anymore," Lacey began.

"Of course we are..."

"Don't." she cut in. "Let's not bullshit each other, we were kinda doin' a thing...I kinda got way freaked out by your lifestyle...and we kinda broke up... and now we don't even talk."

Starling stopped walking and glanced around. They were alone at the elevators. She punched the button. "I know, Lace, but I understand...what I was doing, it wasn't fair to put you through."

"Well it wasn't fair of me to sort of force my way in," Lacey said as they got onto the elevator. "And then flip so hard on you. I wanted to help, I thought I could handle it...but then I got scared. Scared for you. Scared for me. Just..." she sighed. "...and not talking doesn't make it better, I wonder and worry about you every night!"

"I get it," Starling said. "But hey, no more need to worry...I actually haven't been going out lately. And I'm not sure I will be any time soon."

"Oh."

The two women stood in stunned silence as the elevator doors opened. Lacey was surprised to hear that, just as Starling was to have said it out loud. They got off the elevator and headed towards their desks.

"Is...is everything alright?" Lacey asked eventually. "I mean, did something happen?"

"Yes, but I don't want to talk about it," Starling set her purse down and looked at her friend with a shrug. "Mainly, I just kind of realized, maybe you were right...maybe I'm putting myself at risk for no reason."

"You had reasons," Lacey interjected.

"Maybe, but what good am I doing if...if every time I try I just get..." the redhead paused to swallow a lump and redirect her point. "Look, maybe I can do what I need to do right here," Starling gestured at the office around them. "The pen is mightier than the tazer bracelet, right?"

The brunette chuckled, but then frowned. "If you really feel that way, then I'm glad but after all you've been through, and all I've seen you fight through... I'd hate to think you let them win...or even worse that anything I said contributed to discouraging you."

"You didn't." It came out a bit more curt than Starling intended. "Look, let's not, ok? I miss us being friends too, so let's just go back to that?"

"I'd like that."

After a brief, not-quite-back-to-normal hug, the two women sat at their desks to begin working. Before either could get too far, the elevator doors slid open and a young man staggered out, carrying a ridiculously huge bouquet of flowers. Immediately all the women in the office popped up from their cubicles like prairie dogs.

"I'm looking for a miss Chase," he said. "Starling Chase?"

The redhead raised her hand and he staggered to her desk. The women gathered around like a gaggle of geese, murmuring excitedly. It was embarrassingly big and took up Starling's entire desk as he set it down. She signed for it.

Lacey, of course wasted no time snatching the card and reading it.

"Star, great seeing you yesterday," she read out loud to the gaggle of women. "I hope we can continue making up. ~Pierce." She looked at Starling with an edge behind her expression. "Peirce? ...Ashton?"

The instant she'd said it, the women's chatter turned suspicious, and they began to wonder off eyeing Starling resentfully.

And just like that, I'm back to being the gold-digging slut, the redhead thought with a sigh.

Lacey stepped around the desk so she could speak quietly. "You were with Pierce yesterday!?"

"I ran into him at the Summit," Starling explained. "After my meeting with the mayor's wife."

"Ran into?" the brunette balked. "You do realize this is probably a $600 flower bouquet...who sends something like that after a 'run in'?"

"A billionair."

"So is this part of your investigation?"

"No, not really," Starling replied. "Like I said, I just ran into him..."

"But we know he owns the building that Dominion is hiding under," Lacey went on. "Hell, you were a captive there..."

"I know Pierce owns the building, okay...but I don't know what he knows..."

"Oh please!" Lacey scoffed.

"Technically, it's not even owned by his company," Starling clarified.

"So, you're what, trying to get to the bottom of who's running that shell corporation by working down from the top?"

"Actually, no..."

"Then what..?"

"Maybe...nothing..."

"Nothing?"

The redhead sighed. "Nothing, maybe I'm done with all that. Maybe I'm thinking that I'd rather be the River Run glamour girl and occasional arm-candy to a handsome billionaire, than the Scarlet Dove..."

Lacey gasped in disbelief. "What about finding out what happened to your father?"

"Maybe I've already learned enough...too much..."

"Starling..."

"Chief Maddox killed my father on Dominion's order, he runs the police, and is probably working with the richest most powerful family in the city, who knows what else he controls...he's already won!" The redhead's green eyes dropped. "Maybe I'm done trying to follow in my father's footsteps, and now it's time to make my mother proud."

The brunette seemed at a loss for words and Starling couldn't bring herself to meet her gaze. Fortunately, Ed showed up right then.

"Starling, this is ridiculous," he began shaking his head at the bouquet. "From now on, tell your boyfriends if they can't keep your gifts to a reasonable size...they're going in the trash! This is a place of business!"

"Yes sir, of course," she replied meekly.

Ed headed off, as Lacey dropped the card onto Starling's desk. She walked away without another word. Starling watched her go as a guilty feeling crept into her stomach.

So much for getting back to the way things were, she thought. It's not her fault she can't understand...why should I fight when no one else is going to? Look at these flowers? How much easier would life be letting Pierce spoil me and writing about women's interests? And who knows, surely even billionaires don't send $600 flower bouquets to booty calls.

She took out her phone, hesitating only a moment before texting Pierce.

Starling: OMG! Thank you for the flowers! The girls at work are so jealous!

Pierce: Glad you like

Starling: My whole desk is covered in flowers! Did you buy the whole shop??!!

Pierce: I already owned it

Starling: Why am I not surprised?

Pierce: Seriously...what are you doing tomorrow?

Starling: No plans

Pierce: Great taking you out on my boat

Starling: Wow! Really?

Pierce: Yup I'll send a driver at 8

Starling: Okay! Sounds fun

Pierce: wear a sexy bikini

Starling: Oh you know it!

Chapter Four

For the third morning in a row (probably for the first time since coming to Warden City) Starling woke up excited!

She'd gone to bed feeling a bit guilty, after having a text conversation with Lacey. The brunette had apologized again, and basically said she would support Starling whatever lifestyle she chose. Which Starling appreciated but things had still seemed awkward between them. However, a good night's sleep had put that out of her mind and she was just looking forward to spending the day on the river with Pierce.

She was up early enough to take her time getting ready. After all, Sara Chase's daughter had to look like a million bucks if she was going to spend the day on a billionaire's boat! She'd even gone out and splurged on a high priced, stylish bikini, just to ensure she dispelled any questions as to her fashion sense.

Tapping into her days modeling, when she'd finished getting ready Starling felt almost photoshoot ready. Her hair was styled into lustrous crimson waves, and her makeup was a work of art. The halter style top of her bikini was pink with blue piping, and displayed a mouthwatering amount of cleavage, while the bottoms were a scant pink strip, with blue strings tied low on her curvaceous hips.

When the driver arrived, she threw on a white, crochet cover-up and a pair of cork wedge sandals and hurried out the door.

When they arrived at the Harbor Bay Boat Club, they were, of course, permitted to drive right up to the Ashton docks. Pierce was waiting for them. He was wearing a white linen top, with sleek green board shorts, and white tennis shoes. His hair was falling in a carefully managed unkempt mop that probably took longer to style than his usual meticulous look.

As she climbed out of the car, his eyebrows lifted noticeably. "You look hot!"

"You think?" she shrugged. "I just threw this on to get a little sun today."

"Well let's not keep the sun waiting," he said, grinning ear to ear. "This way!"

He led her down the dock, past two other vessels. Surprisingly, none of them were what she would consider full sized yachts, though probably still larger than what was needed for the river.

"This is my father's boat, the Nina," he said of the largest and most yacht-like. "And my uncle's sailing boat, the Pinta," he indicated a beautiful double-masted schooner. "And this one's mine," he said as they reached the smallest of the three, a brightly colored speed boat.

Starling read the inscription on the side. "Feeling Naughty-cal?"

"Okay, so I was young, I missed the naming scheme," Pierce shrugged. "But could you really see me naming this baby the St. Marie or whatever?"

"Santa Maria."

"What?"

"Nothing," Starling giggled.

He helped her into the back of the Feeling Naighty-cal, and gave a brief tour of the boat, not that there was much to see. Afterwards Starling reclined in the comfy seating behind Pierce while he fired up the engine. In short order they were racing out into the choppy currents of the Mighty Montgomery.

It was a sunny day and there were lots of people getting out on the water. Summer was winding down, and soon all the boats would have to be put up for the colder seasons. The Feeling Naughty-cal angled up river and raced past the rest as if they were in a hurry to get away from the other boaters.

Watching Pierce steer the powerful boat reminded Starling of that first night, when he taken her for a ride in his Lamborghini. Something about it made her feel safe when he was in control. He looked so strong and confident, standing at the wheel steering the powerful boat.

Starling pulled off her cover up, shivering a bit as the cool river wind blew over her porcelain skin. She walked up next to Pierce, and wrapped her arms around his chest, beginning to unbutton his shirt.

"Hey you," he called loud enough to be heard over the roar of the engines.

"Where are you taking me!" she called back, nipping playfully at his ear lobe with her fine teeth. "Someplace more private?"

"Something like that," he replied. "Just relax and enjoy the ride."

"What if I can't wait?" Starling slid one hand down, slipping it into the front of his board shorts. Her eager fingers found his soft, warm cock and closed around it delicately.

Pierce's eyes widened. "What are you doing?"

"Maybe I'll make you tell me," she purred.

His cock was already swelling in her dainty hand. She savored the growing heat in the smooth shaft and stroked it tenderly. Pierce shifted his footing invitingly. Starling knelt, sliding between him and the steering console. She peeled open the front of his shorts, liberating his growing member. As the beautiful cock bobbed before her pretty face, there was no fear welling in her chest, only butterflies dancing in her stomach.