The Scarlet Dove - Issue 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His shaft was smooth and warm, as her tongue began to massage it. His scent filled her nose, and he even tasted good! Sliding her soft lips down the length of the shaft, Starling pulled it out and kissed the tip. She kissed, and licked along the length, until his cock was slick and glossy.

She devoured his cock once more, now sucking vigorously. Her lips slid back and forth along the shaft, feeling the throb of his pulse against her velvet tongue. She drew back again, sucking as she did and milking a small bead of precum from the tip, which she lapped up eagerly. This drew a groan from Pierce, upon hearing that Starling went at the head of his cock lavishing kisses, licking and sucking up the salty sticky pearls dripping from the tip.

Feeling a tremor roll through his hips, Starling sucked him back into her wanting mouth. Savoring the feel of his rod swelling between her lips, she bobbed and sucked eagerly. Continuing to massage with her soft tongue, and sliding her lips along his entire length, she pulled him to the back of her throat. She gagged herself, but hearing him issue another lusty groan, she felt a thrill roll through her chest, and continued to swallow him as deeply into her throat as she could.

Feeling his cock pulsing more quickly in her hot little mouth, Starling grew more and more eager to please. Spit and precum seeped between her lips, dripping down her chin, but it did not feel degrading, instead she savored the feel of pleasuring her man.

She actually enjoyed the slippery feeling of his cock sliding in her mouth. Reaching into his shorts, her delicate fingers grasped his balls and began to massage them. Pierce let out a throaty moan, and his member twitched in her throat. Growing more excited herself, Starling sucked excitedly, stroking his shaft with her soft lips, and milking the underside with her velvety tongue.

She felt another twitch and spasm, and then he erupted in her mouth! Starling gagged at first as the hot sticky jet sprayed down her throat, but she continued to suck, swallowing every drop. She stroked and licked, taking every drop of his milky seed greedily.

Finally, she leaned back against the steering console, looking up at Pierce with big green doe-eyes.

Pierce's head lolled on his neck, his eyes half open in post coital bliss. Starling stood, crawling back up Pierce's body as she did and wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Ready to tell me now?" she asked.

Pierce made no response at first, steadying his breathing. After a moment he licked his lips and smiled. "Wow...guess you really will go to any lengths to solve a case."

"Surprised?" she murmured laying her head on his shoulder. "Now do I need to interrogate you further?"

"Nope, we're here."

Starling looked up, suddenly realizing they were approaching another, much larger boat. This one had a militaristic look, black and gray. Pierce cut the engines, angling the Feeling Naughty-cal to come alongside the other vessel.

"What's this?" Starling asked, stepping back and wiping her chin and lips. "What's going on?"

"You really haven't figured it out yet, super slut?" Pierce reached under the console and pulled out a 9mm pistol. "Maybe you aren't as smart as we all thought..."

"I-I don't know what you're talking about..." The floor seemed to drop out from under Starling and she began to stammer. "Why do you have a gun!?"

"Normally I think stupid's sexy in a woman," Pierce rolled his eyes. "But if I already know you're smart...just doesn't have the same effect."

He lunged forward, swinging the butt of his pistol right for her temple. Despite being dumbfounded by this sudden turn of events, Starling's enhanced reflexes allowed her to duck the attack easily. She stepped around behind Pierce, and gave him a quick kick in the back, sending him stumbling into the side railing.

"Bitch!" he growled.

"Pierce, what has gotten into you?" she asked even while her better sense was screaming internally: Fly...fly away stupid!

Pierce ignored her question, looking past her and shouting. "Now! Get her now...before the bitch flies away!"

Glancing back, Starling saw men at the edge of the other vessel. They were soldier types, all dressed in black just like Dominion's men. The young woman's head cleared almost immediately and she leapt into the sky!

Before she could really begin to soar, there was loud boom from the deck of the other boat. Starling glanced back just in time to see a net spreading out for her.

"NO!" she cried out as she was ensnared by the web of cording.

The net was tethered to the other boat, keeping her from flying any further. As it entangled her the redhead kicked and struggled, losing altitude as she was pulled down to the deck and the waiting group of thugs. Once they had their hands on her, she was quickly extricated from the net, and easily overpowered.

Two of the musclebound thugs stood on either side, forcing the young woman down on her knees. Realizing it was hopeless to fight back at this point, Starling slumped in their clutches. She watched as one of the soldiers, a shorter fat man who looked vaguely familiar, helped Pierce from the Feeling Naughty-cal onto the boat. His eyes locked onto her immediately.

"You really didn't think I knew, did you," he began, stalking toward her. "I'm almost disappointed...the Scarlet Dove turns out just to be another bimbo sprung off my dick!"

The men surrounding her laughed. Starling could still not formulate a response. Holding his gun by the barrel, Pierce pistol-whipped the helpless redhead with the butt. Despite the pain, Starling was almost grateful as the darkness of unconsciousness swirled in around her.

Chapter Five

A sudden icy rush jarred the young woman awake! Starling opened her eyes, gasping in shock as her entire body shivered from the sudden intense cold. Her bleary eyes cleared quickly, revealing she was in a small, metal chamber with a single dim light shining on her. Her arms were stretched up over her head, bound together at the wrists by a chain, which was looped over a steel pipe crossing the ceiling above. Glancing down, she realized she was completely naked.

There were two men in the room with her. The first she noticed was short and rotund, holding an empty bucket. Still trying to regain her bearings, Starling was shocked to realize she recognized this man. It was Gabe, the clerk who had given her a tour of that suspicious Uhaul facility. He was wearing the familiar all black outfit, she normally associated with one of Dominion's men.

The second figure was none other than Pierce Ashton. He too was wearing those all black fatigues common to Dominion's henchmen. He glared at her coldly, his icy stare chilling her more than the bucket of water had.

How could I be so stupid, she thought, sagging in her bonds. Was I really so desperate to walk away from all this? As if I could...

"I suppose you're wondering how you could be so stupid," Pierce gloated. "To be honest I've been wondering the same thing!"

"How long have you known?" she asked.

Gabe stepped forward and slapped her across the face. Starling gasped as her head snapped to the side.

"The boss asks the questions!"

"Down boy!" Pierce laughed. "I'll give her one."

Starling sucked in a breath, trying to steady herself. Pierce moved directly in front of her.

"Not as long as I should have, I'll give you that," he smirked. "At first I believed your little story about writing a piece on powerful families." He reached out to caress her high-boned cheek, making the girl recoil. "Usually once I seduce a woman like you, she's too embarrassed to keep snooping around the family business, afraid it'll make her look desperate, or stalkerish...but not you.

"Then I had those pictures of you taken," he went on. "And plastered all over the internet...I thought for sure once everybody saw what a whore you were, you'd have to leave town! But you just kept right on snooping, as if the glamour girl at a failing news paper investigating a company like Ashtoncorp wouldn't raise some eyebrows."

"You really did have those pictures taken," Starling snarled. "Oh, you bastard..."

"I can't take all the credit," Pierce replied. "It was Danvers's idea actually...although he didn't think I'd be able to get you back up to my room after the way I blew you off the first time!"

Starling looked away, fuming.

"He didn't think you'd be such an easy little slut," Pierce went on. "But I knew you were-" Suddenly Starling pulled herself up by her bonds and planted both bare feet in his chest! "-OULPH!!"

The force of the kick launched the young billionaire across the small room. He smacked against the wall with a groan. Before Starling could even think about her next move Gabe closed in on her. His fist slammed into her jaw, whipping her head to the left. He slugged her from the opposite direction just as quick. The young woman cried out in pain. Dropping his fist, the fat man punched her in the stomach blasting the air from her lungs.

"That's enough!" Pierce coughed, regaining his feet.

Starling hung in her bonds, coughing and gasping for breath.

Gabe was right in her face, grinning. "You ok, boss?"

"Yeah, yeah, bitch caught me by surprise is all."

Pierce moved between them, reared back and punched her in the face! Starling's head snapped back, and for once who had hit her was more painful than the blow itself. Pierce couldn't really be hitting her, could he? Some part of her mind was still trying to convince herself this wasn't happening, it was all a dream, or... Pierce shattered all that by hitting her again, harder. Starling twisted in her bonds, her knees buckling from the pain, as the reality crashed in around her.

"You played me..." she groaned, heat spreading across her face.

Pierce was shaking out his hand. "Every step of the way!" he declared proudly. "Don't get me wrong, you were a fun little jam, but...come on...did you really think a man like me would be interested in a frumpy reporter like you?"

"Frumpy??" Starling whimpered dejectedly.

Pierce and Gabe glanced at each other, then laughed uproariously. Starling felt tears welling in her green eyes, as she looked up into Pierce's ice-cold visage.

"Oh don't take it too personal, bitch," Gabe chuckled. "The man's used to bonafide super-models."

"Then...even yesterday..." she groaned in dreadful realization.

"Especially yesterday," Pierce chuckled. "It was the first time I actually knew I was fucking the Scarlet Dove! I kept waiting for you to whip out the mask and arrest me or something...turns out the unstoppable superheroine was just as easy to manipulate as any woman!"

I'm such an idiot! Starling thought, unable to keep the tears from spilling over. Did I really not see it...or did I let myself get played because I wanted to believe a guy like Pierce could be interested in me?

"Look boss, she's crying," Gabe laughed.

"Bitches, man," Pierce sighed. "Look I don't care about your tears, Gabe here definitely don't, so cut the shit, and let's get down to business!"

In the back of her mind, Starling found some measure of composure. She straightened in her bonds and met Pierce's gaze. "If you know who I am," she began. "Then you know that anyone who's had me in this situation has come to regret it...why not save yourself some pain and let me go!"

"Fuck yeah!" Pierce snapped. "See that's some real deal superheroine shit! Let's do this...Gabe?"

The fat man stepped up to her again, grinning deviously. He pulled a small black device from one of the pockets on his utility belt. At first, she couldn't see what it was, but then he held it up before her eyes. Flicking a button on the side sent bright blue arcs of energy jumping between two electrodes on the top; a taser!

"Don't you dare!" Starling gasped, pulling away.

Gabe smirked as the chain clinked, stopping her retreat. He jammed the taser into her side, sending electricity coursing through her curvy body. Starling grit her teeth against the pain. It subsided quickly, not so bad really.

Gabe circled her slowly, clicking the taser on and off. Then he pressed it against one of her peach like butt cheeks. Starling grimaced as once again the current surged through her body! He held it longer and the charge was stronger. She went slack in her bonds once it ended.

Gabe stepped back in front of her. He stepped in close, wrapping one arm around her naked waist, and cupping her plump boob with the other.

"Get your hands off me!" Starling gasped, trying to twist away.

"You just think about telling the boss what he needs to know," the fat little man growled directly into her ear. "Cuz this game don't get much more fun, in fact..."

He reached around pressing the taser against her breast and flicking the switch. Starling moaned in pain as the current surged through her chest and shoulders. She trembled in her bonds as every muscle in her slender body seemed to seize. When it stopped, she hung limply, squirming in her chains. He was upping the voltage each time!

"He hasn't even asked me anything," she whined.

"Well, we figured we'd have to soften you up a bit first regardless, so we're skipping to the good part." Gabe seized one of her sensitive little nipples. He pinched and twisted, making her squirm, until the little pink nub stood up like a bullet. Then he held the taser up to it. "Ready to talk?"

"Fuck you!"

"See?"

He triggered the taser, positioning it so her nipple was caught in the bright blue arc. The woman trembled, it wasn't as painful, but it was certainly uncomfortable...and surprisingly stimulating at the same time. She couldn't help but let out a soft little whine, at which point Gabe jammed the taser into the firm flesh of her breast, zapping her once again!

Starling screamed, shuddering in agony.

When it stopped, she went slack in her bonds, gasping for breath. I'm not sure how much more of this I can take...

Gabe lowered the taser, stroking the metal electrodes over the soft, hairless skin of her prim mound. A cold bolt of fear raced down the young woman's spine.

"No, please," she gasped. "What do you want to know?"

Gabe grinned and zapped her once more. The white hot current surged into her sensitive mound making Starling scream! She shook and trembled helplessly as the pain flooded her mind, melting her resolve.

"Please stop! Please," she bawled when he stopped. "I-I'll tell you what you want to know!"

"I think she's ready, boss," Gabe growled. "Hope so for her sake, my trigger finger's still itchy!" He prodded her pussy with the taser, making her jump and moan in dread.

"It's real simple, Starling," Pierce was now leaning against the door to the small chamber, a bemused look on his handsome face. "I just need to know how much you found out about my company, the connection to Dominion, and who you told."

"Almost nothing," Starling began, hanging her head in shame. "And no one."

"Better lie better than that, bitch!" Gabe snarled, poking her pussy with the taser...but not zapping her.

"I'm telling the truth," she mewled. "Somehow it all seemed to point back to your organization one way or another, I discovered that Synodyne was bought by the same dummy corp that owns the Summit..." Gabe and Pierce shared a glance, as she continued. "...that Danvers used to do some shady work at Synodyne before it closed, or whatever, but there was never any connective tissue. I couldn't tell anyone because no matter how many pieces I had, I couldn't put the whole puzzle together!"

Gawd, I can't believe I told them everything! Starling slumped in her bonds. I'm really not the superheroine I thought I was...

"But why?" Pierce asked. "Why is a silly little twat like you investigating a big bad like Dominion? What made you put on that mask and take all this on?"

"Haven't I told you enough?"

Her whine became another agonized wail, as Gabe zapped her defenseless little pussy. The supercharged pain rushed through her body breaking the poor girls already tenuous spirit. Fresh tears streaked her face when the tasing stopped.

"No more," she sobbed. "Please, stop..."

"Now tell me why," Pierce snarled.

"Because, I'm -" Wait! If he's working with Dominion, why doesn't he know? "I...I thought I was special," she lied. "When I discovered my ability to fly I thought it meant I was meant for something." There was little conviction in her tone, she felt weak but found the strength to hold onto this last secret. If Dominion was hiding the truth of her identity from his cohorts, there must yet be a reason.

"Discovered, huh?" Pierce was rubbing his chin. "So you don't even know where you're powers come from?"

Sniffling through her tears, Starling shook her head.

"Gabe..."

The fat man moved the taser forward. Starling pulled back in fright, mewling pathetically. "I swear! I swear I don't! I fell one day and just...flew!"

Pierce chuckled. "I'll just be honest, we thought you were working with some of those Synodyne scientists, they were all pretty unhappy when we acquired the company. Who could say what they'd come up with to try and get revenge...?"

"It's just me," Starling whimpered. "I thought I could use my powers to change things..."

"What do ya think, boss?" Gabe asked. "She tellin' the truth?"

"She seems pretty broken to me," Pierce grumbled. "Even if she is lying, what's it matter...we've got people everywhere anyone could do anything about it!"

They both chuckled.

"What now?" Gabe asked.

"Now I'll go get ahold of Dominion, and let him know I got the bitch that has made all his boys look like fools," Pierce said. "And charge him triple my daily fee!"

They laughed and high fived. Pierce turned to leave, as Gabe turned back to the captive redhead. His eyes crawled hungrily over her alabaster curves.

"Hey, uh, boss...?"

Pierce paused half out the door. "Yeah?"

"Think I could, uh...give 'er a throw?"

A sick feeling dropped into Starling's stomach.

"Shit, I don't see why not," Pierce shrugged. "I'm done with her, and it ain't like every other criminal hasn't already had a turn...just make sure she gets cleaned up before we turn her over to Dominion."

"Sure thing, boss, sure thing!"

Pierce left, disappearing down the dark corridor. Gabe shut the portal behind him, then turned towards the helpless redhead, a lusty grin splitting his round face. Starling dangled weakly in her bonds, knowing she was nothing but helpless prey.

Chapter Six

Starling yanked on the chains binding her arms, pulling and shaking, trying desperately to loosen them. She watched in abject dread as Gabe stripped off his shirt and flack jacket, before kicking off his boots and pants. She was a little surprised at his build, he was barrel chested with a big round belly, but his arms were unexpectedly muscular. Her eyes widened as he shimmied out of a pair of heart patterned boxers, unveiling a surprisingly large cock.

"Like what you see?"

Starling's eyes snapped up from his crotch. "No!"

"Don't lie," Gabe grabbed himself and began to stroke. "I know the boss gets around, but he's just a kid...you're probably aching for a real man!"

Suddenly something occurred to her, distracting her momentarily. "You keep calling Pierce 'the boss' but I thought you all worked for Dominion?"

"Geez, you really don't know shit do you?" Gabe scoffed, moving to circle the hanging captive.

"I've told you that," Starling murmured.

"I work for Ashtoncorp, not that masked weirdo," Gabe said.

"But you're all dressed just like his men-OH!" She gasped as he gave her round ass a playful spank.

"Well actually, they're all our men," Gabe slapped the other cheek before moving back in front of her. "Dominion's more of, well, a client...Ashtoncorp has its fingers in a lot of pies, but the bakery is a pmc."